Spanking Cylinda

Story Info
She has her own way of cumming while being spanked.
5k words
4.46
65k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,146 Followers

"Hello. Uncle George?" replied the small female voice on my telephone after I picked it up and answered it. I immediately recognized my caller's voice, and smiled at the thought of her, and her reason for calling.

"This is Cylinda," she continued. I already knew that, but I let her tell me, because I knew what was going to come next, and what my response to it would be.

"Uncle George, I've been very naughty."

That was my cue. "You have?" I shouted at her in mock anger. "Do you remember what I told you about the spanking I was going to give you the next time you were naughty?"

"Yes Sir."

Well, that's exactly what I'm going to do, young lady. You stay where you are, and I'm coming over there and blistering your rear end. You stay there; you hear me?"

"Yes, Uncle George. I'll be here."

I knew she would, because she loves the way I spank her, and I love it too, and we both love what we do after we finish with her punishment. I didn't have anything better to do, or at least I couldn't think of anything I wanted to do more than to spank Cylinda, so I got into my truck and drove over to her apartment.

I rang the bell at the front door, identified myself when asked, and was granted entrance. Getting in character to punish my naughty "niece", I strode up the stairs and down the hall to her apartment. I knew that, after letting me in the front entrance, Cylinda had unlocked her door, and would be waiting for me just inside. Angrily, I jerked it open and barged into the small foyer to confront her.

As expected, she was waiting for me, her curly, light brown hair in braids down to her shoulders. She was wearing a short plaid skirt and a white blouse, and the rest of her schoolgirl uniform, the saddle shoes and bobby sox had been removed, so she was barefoot. Because they would her look too mature, she had left her eyeglasses off. Although 35 years old, Cylinda was dressed like a 12 year old Catholic school girl, and was affecting a contrite posture, with her head bowed and her pretty blue eyes looking at the floor. It would do her no good. Nothing would save her from the spanking she so richly deserved, and so badly wanted.

As soon as I had locked the door behind me, I bawled out Cylinda for the imaginary naughty thing she had done. All during my tirade, she stood abjectly in front of me, her legs close together, shifting from one foot to the other. An observer might have thought she was frightened, or that she was dreading her punishment, but I knew better.

When I finished with her scolding, it was time for the more serious punishment. I reached out and grabbed her arm. "You come with me, young lady. You are about to get the spanking you deserve."

I walked down the hall holding her arm in my hand. Cylinda didn't complain or beg for mercy, but went with me, holding her other hand against her crotch. I knew why, but didn't say anything. Once in her bedroom, I sat down on the sturdy wooden chair that she had conveniently placed next to the foot of her bed. I took off my shirt, so it wouldn't bind my spanking arm, and I would be able to swat her even harder, and crossed my right leg over my left.

"Alright, young lady. You get across my knee right now, or you'll get it even worse."

Cylinda was standing beside me, her hand still pressed against her crotch. She looked down at the floor, even more contritely, while raising her sweet, angelic eyes to help her plead with me. "Please don't spank me Uncle George. I'll be good. I won't do it anymore"

"You'd better be good, from now on. But the longer you take to do what I tell you, the harder I'm going to spank you. Maybe you'd rather I bent you over the back of this chair and whipped your bare behind with my belt. Is that what you want?"

"Please don't whip me with your belt, Uncle George. I'll do what you say."

Cylinda put her legs tightly together and moved the hand that was at her crotch. A faint humming started, which I ignored. After that, she bent from the waist, so her upper body was over my crossed leg. Putting my left arm over her shoulders and my right arm on her thighs just below her ass, I pulled her down over my leg and knee. When she was in the position where I wanted her, Cylinda was bent at the waist over my right thigh, with her legs pressed together and her face aimed at the floor. Holding her firmly in that position with the arm that was over her shoulders, I raised her skirt out of the way and smoothed it across her back with my other hand.

Cylinda was wearing plain, white cotton panties, in keeping with her pretended age. I smiled at the sight, and at the way her delightfully plump ass filled them out. She is not a small woman, being five feet, four inches tall and weighing 130 pounds with curves, the kind a real woman is supposed to have, even though she was pretending to be a child. After making sure Cylinda's skirt was out of the way, I stuck my hand inside the waistband of the panties and worked them around her hips so I could pull them down to her knees. Her ass looked even better without them, just as curvy and a creamy white. In minutes, it would be completely covered with red blotches but, until then, I would admire its pristine beauty.

I brought my right hand back, and swung it forward, but just patted her ass lightly. It was fun for me, because her ass is very pattable, with smooth, soft skin. It wasn't much fun for Cylinda, but she wanted to stay in character, and couldn't complain.

She couldn't complain about the next one either, because I drew my arm back again and this time, I swung it as hard as I could. "Whap!" went the palm of my hand on Cylinda's delightful ass, and she yelped in pain. Up until then, we had been play-acting, but there was nothing pretended about that first whack. It really hurt "my niece", and her right buttock quickly developed a bright red blotch to prove it.

Besides starting to paint her ass red, the force of my blow drove Cylinda's body forward, but my other arm kept her from falling, and pushed her back into place. This action evoked a soft murmur of pleasure, and I could smell her pussy juices and feel them start to drip onto my leg. I was wearing cotton pants for easy laundering and I knew that, by the time the spanking was through, the leg would be soaked with those delectable juices. I could still hear the soft humming, but I stayed in character and ignored it, as I disregarded the delightful aroma of her juices.

Cylinda certainly didn't ignore the humming, at least not what the cause of it was doing for her. I smacked her curvaceous ass again, just as hard as the first time, and putting a matching blotch on her other cheek. Not only was I inflicting pain, which evolved immediately into pleasure for her, my swats were jolting the source of the noise. It was a vibrator, one that she had completely imbedded in her pussy, and my hand drove the pleasure bumps against her sweet spots. With every slap across her ass, the clit spur raked across the sweetest of those sweet spots, so she was getting pleasure from multiple sources.

Even so, Cylinda stayed in character. "Ow!" she cried, as my hand landed squarely between her ass cheeks, reddening them both. "Ow! Please, Uncle George, not so hard! I'll be a good girl. I promise. Ouch!"

I was not deterred. "I warned you! I warned you what I would do if you were naughty; now take your punishment and be quiet. This hurts me more than it hurts you." That was a lie. I was having fun too, especially because I knew how much pleasure I was giving to her.

Over and over, my hand rained down on Cylinda's ass. I spanked her slowly, so that every blow would give her the maximum pain/pleasure, and so that every one would land as hard as I could make it. Sometimes my hand described a sweeping arc, swinging wide and whaling her on the outside of her right cheek. Sometimes I bent my elbow sharply so I could leave a bright red blotch on the left side of her ass. I would continue spanking Cylinda, heating up every square inch of her ass and turning it a uniform shade of bright red, until she told me to stop, using our pre-arranged signal, or until she climaxed.

It was apparent the second event, the happier one, was getting closer. Cylinda was no longer begging me to end the spanking, because her mouth was too busy blissfully moaning and whimpering. She received intense pleasure from my hand, every time it crashed down on her ass, from the toy bouncing inside her pussy and vibrating, and from the spur raking her clit every time I swatted her. Although I firmly held her in place with my arm across her shoulders, her body thrashed on my leg, and even seemed to be at risk of falling off several times.

Fortunately, that didn't happen. Abruptly, just after an unusually hard smack, Cylinda started cumming. The wildness of her movements across my legs intensified, and I leaned back and raised my leg slightly, helping to keep her from falling, and holding her legs together so the vibe wouldn't slip out. For as long as she continued cumming, I kept spanking her just as hard, and we didn't want anything else changing either.

When she climaxed, Cylinda's back arched, and all her muscles clenched. At that point, the spanking was over, and I reached under her body to lift her, while I stood up in the same motion. She was completely at ease, even limp after her orgasm, and I would not have been able to carry her far, but the bed was near enough that I could simply place her on it. Anticipating what would be happening in her bedroom after my arrival, Cylinda had made the bed with only a clean fitted sheet, drawn tightly across the mattress, and I easily slid her relaxed and unresisting body into the middle, and turned her onto her back. The vibrator became dislodged, and slipped part of the way out, but that was alright, since my mouth and my cock would be bringing her to the rest of the orgasms she would have that day.

Quickly removing my shoes and socks, I grabbed one of the two pillows and got on the bed, approaching Cylinda's feet. She saw me, smiled, and raised her body from the bed so I could slip the pillow under her bright red ass. Heat and pain were was still radiating out from where I had spanked her, but it was just as quickly turning into pleasure, which would be added to the delightful things that I would be giving her. With the pillow in place, her pussy would be raised to the perfect height for eating.

Knowing what I was about to do, Cylinda raised her legs high, and I ducked under them so she could rest them on my shoulders. I saw the vibrator had slipped out even more during the moving around, so I gently removed it, turned it off and set it aside. It was covered with Cylinda's pussy juices, and they would be going to waste, but there were plenty more, and fresher, waiting for me in the place where those had come from. More of her nectar had spattered on her thighs and crotch, and I leaned forward and licked all of it off. Her juices were delicious, as I had known they would be, and I also knew that she would produce much more in a few minutes.

Believing Cylinda might need a minute or so more to recover from the great orgasm that she had gotten from the combination of my spanking and her vibrator, I delayed doing any more than that. Instead, I gazed raptly at the beautiful pussy that would soon be pleasing my tongue and lips as it was then pleasing my eyes.

Cylinda likes to shave herself there, believing the lack of hair makes her more sensitive, besides making her more alluring. I can't say for sure, but I know her pussy is extremely sensitive, and one of the most beautiful I have ever seen. Her skin all over her body is quite fair, and this is especially true of her pussy, which is a soft, creamy white. In sharp contrast were her swollen, dark pink pussy lips, which had pushed their way through her slit. At the junction of those lips was her clit, which had gone back into hiding after her orgasm but would, I was sure, soon be visible again.

The scent of her pussy is even more enticing than its appearance, and I breathed the heavenly aroma in deeply. Wanting to be delighted even more, I gently spread apart her lips and looked into the lovely pink hole that was the source of that divine fragrance. A wonderful cloud arose to please my nostrils. Besides enjoying her scent, I gazed at the additional beauty that I had disclosed. She was somewhat distended still, from having been stuffed with the vibrator, but still beautiful. The color was a lighter pink that that of the surrounding lips, and gleamed wetly with the juices that were still bubbling out.

When I looked again at Cylinda's face, she smiled at me, and I saw she had just finished unbuttoning her school uniform blouse. When she opened it, her luscious breasts spilled out, for there was no bra to interfere with their freedom. Our role-playing had ended, and Cylinda was no longer a naughty 12 year old girl getting spanked. With the opening of her blouse, she became a sexy woman who was about to have her pussy eaten. And I was the one who would have the tremendous pleasure of eating it. Grinning happily, I lowered my head again to start doing what we both wanted so much for me to do.

What I wanted to do first was to lick off the fresh juices that I had just seen trickling out of her. I had devoured everything available earlier, but Cylinda was still producing more nectar. After savoring it, my tongue started on one of her smooth, sensitive outer lips, meandering slowly until it reached her mons. That lip was one of the choicest places my mouth has ever been, but the other one was no less delectable. Once again, I caressed her with my lips and tongue, taking my time and enjoying ever second of it, as did Cylinda, until I once more reached her mons. She was moaning in pleasure again, and her pussy was squirming under my face.

As I expected, there were fresh juices for me, and I devoured them greedily, before starting to lick between a pair of Cylinda's inner and outer pussy lips. I cocked my head slightly to the side to probe the flat of my tongue into the seam between the labia, and licked them both at once. Moving my tongue like a hummingbird, but covering the area extremely slowly, I licked all the way up to the end of Cylinda's inner lip, where it joins the other one to form her clit hood. That adorable love button, instead of hiding, had swollen so much that it had come into plain view.

Wanting to extend the pleasure for a long period of time, and knowing that Cylinda would want the same thing, I avoided her clit, but I did stroke gently across the protective hood. My tongue caressing her so close to the sweetest of her sweet spots caused her pussy to start fucking up into my face and I smelled the delightful fragrance of more of Cylinda's nectar. When I brought my face back down to below her pink love hole, the first thing I did was to sluice it all into my mouth and savor the delicious taste.

Before continuing, I raised my head to see the results of what I had been doing. Besides her pussy fucking against my face, Cylinda's body was writhing on the bed in front of me, and her head, with her eyes closed in bliss, was rolling back and forth on her pillow. I smiled, because I really love to see a woman having a great time, such as she was, when I eat her pussy. Her clit caught my interest again. It was swollen, and the entire thing was protruding from its protective hood. Satisfied that Cylinda was having at least as much fun as I was, I lowered my mouth to her pussy, and started licking her other pair of inner and outer labia.

I treated this pair of pussy lips the same way, licking slowly until I reached her clit hood again. This time, when my tongue stroked her there, I delicately curled my tongue it to gently fondle the adorable morsel that was trying, unsuccessfully, to hide under it. The result was what I would have predicted. The lovely Cylinda whimpered from the exquisite pleasure of my tongue against the sweetest of her sweet spots, and I could smell more fresh juices from her pussy. Eager to feast on them, I brought my tongue back below her dripping love hole again.

These were just as delicious as the others had been and, after licking them all up, I started probing my tongue into the bottom edge of the delectable pink hole that had produced them. As I did, droplets of her juices flicked out, landing on my tongue, and I relished their flavor too. Always taking my time, never in any hurry, I started moving my face up and around that same lovely orifice. As I did, my tongue probed the hole itself and explored under Cylinda's inner lip.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" she whimpered, in time with her pussy thrusting against my face. Cylinda was close to cumming, but I wanted to hold off for a few minutes, letting her level of pleasure build up even higher.

I started moving my tongue up both sides of the adorable place that was producing the nectar. As it switched back and forth between the sides, it dipped into the bubbling cauldron to taste the juices, always finding them to be delicious. When I reached the top of the precious hole, I noted Cylinda's thigh muscles had rotated slightly outward, presenting her pussy even better to me. The time had arrived for her to cum.

Without doubt, Cylinda thought so. Her whole body was churning up the bed, and she was begging me to suck her clit. Since that was exactly what I wanted to do, I moved up slightly and engulfed the delightful love button in my mouth and started to suck. My lips formed a seal at its base, and my tongue caressed the swollen sides and top. I sucked and licked for a few minutes, before Cylinda started cumming.

"Oh!" she cried out. "Oh! Oh! Oh!" she repeated herself.

While she wrapped her thighs around my temples and squeezed, Cylinda's hands went to the back of my head, jamming my face into her pussy, which she kept thrusting up at me. Holding my head a very happy prisoner, her legs swung from side to side, as her ass bounced up and down and rocked from side to side. I hung on, immensely enjoying the wild ride for some of the most pleasurable minutes of my life.

"Ah!" she cried out, joyously, when she climaxed. Her back arched as all her muscles convulsed, and Cylinda drove her pussy into my face for a final and climactic time. After her orgasm, she completely relaxed, seeming to flow into a puddle on top of the bed. Her arms flopped out at her side and her legs released their grip on my head, but remained draped over my shoulders. Eagerly, I devoured all the nectar that had spattered onto Cylinda's thighs, belly, crotch and pussy lips but, although it was a sacrifice, I left what was inside the pink hole that had produced the delicious juices. We would both want to fuck, and it would be needed for lubrication. When my feasting was done, I crawled out from under her legs and got off the bed to go to the bathroom.

Looking into the mirror, I used my index fingers to wipe off the pussy juices that I hadn't been able to reach with my tongue, and licked them off when I had them all. On my return to the bedroom, Cylinda was still lying on her back, with her eyes closed and a smile on her face. As I walked back to the bed, she opened her eyes and her smile grew wider.

"That was wonderful, George," she told me. Our role playing had ended for that day, and she had dropped the fictitious title.

"What do you mean 'was'? I hope you don't think we're through for the day." As I spoke, I took a condom out of my pocket and showed it to her.

The smile on her face, that got bigger and more lascivious, showed me what Cylinda thought. "I certainly hope we're not through for the day either." As she rolled to her side, she winced.

"George, that spanking you gave me was great. I'll be sore for a week. It might present a problem, though, if I'm lying on my back."

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,146 Followers
12