Spanking Kate

Story Info
Kate's continued sexual training.
1.2k words
4.18
67.2k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen and I continued to develop Kate’s submissive side after making Kate watch when I had whipped Jen. After that, Jen and I began to educate Kate in many other aspects of sexuality. We watched pornographic videos with her and discussed with her the parts that she found exciting in them. We also had her read erotica and books on advanced sexual techniques.

We “practiced” many of these techniques with her whenever she was with us. We often photographed her and exhibited her to both males and females. We also invited her to have sex with our “special” friends to acquaint her with the pleasures of group sex. On several occasions we made her have sex with women while we observed and photographed her to further test and stretch the limits of her bisexuality.

Our young “student” was always ready and eager to learn all that we could teach her. She had also fallen as deeply in love with Jen and me as we had with her. Kate became an extension of our sexual union and neither Jen nor I felt the slightest jealousy sharing her as a couple, individually, or with other of our sexual friends.

Jen taught Kate how to use a strap-on dildo, showing her how to fasten it tightly around herself and how to lubricate it. She let Kate practice with it on her until Kate had become quite adept at fucking her both vaginally and anally.

Jen then tested Kate’s “cocksmanship” abilities by requesting that Kate fuck to orgasm our friend Marc’s wife, Sophie, while he watched. (Actually, when Kate was fucking Sophie, Jen sucked Marc off with Sophie’s head buried between her thighs). Jen had found this “exam” to be a particularly exciting one. She later related to me that she had cum from the motion of Sophie’s face rubbing against her pussy while Kate was pounding the strap-on cock into Sophie’s body.

Kate and I had just finished a couple of glasses of red wine and were starting to “play” when Jen walked into the apartment. I was seated in an easy chair and Kate had just settled between my legs as I had instructed her to “practice” her cock sucking. As Jen approached us, Kate unbuttoned my fly allowing my hardening cock to spring free from its confines.

“You two look comfortable”, Jen laughed. “I’d think I could use a little like some of that too”.

“I think that could be arranged”, I returned.

Jen was wearing a red cotton sundress and quickly pulled it over her head leaving her in a thin black thong and her black high-strapped sandals. Kate was barefoot and wearing nothing but short jean cutoffs and a red and white tube top. Jen knelt next to her, lifted Kate’s head toward her, kissed the twenty year old hard on the lips. I watched them as they held their kiss; their dancing tongues fueling their Sapphic sexual desire.

Jen grasped Kate’s tube top and playfully pulled it down to expose the younger woman’s breasts.

“Kate, remember that a proper blowjob is ‘lovemaking from the waist up’, not just sucking cock”, Jen admonished Kate.

“You should make love to the man with your chest and tits as well as your lips, tongue, and mouth when you give head”.

“I’ll remember that”, Kate laughed, as she sucked the head of my prick into her mouth.

Jen knelt next to us and fondled Kate’s breasts, rubbing the nipples, until they stiffened as Kate’s head bobbed up and down over my cock. I lifted Kate further onto my lap so that I could rub my then saliva-slicked rod between her breasts.

Jen moved behind Kate and reaching around her, pressing Kate’s soft mounds together so that the warm flesh surrounded my cock.

“Yes, that’s good, fuck her tits”, Jen coaxed as she unfastened Kate’s shorts and let them fall down the young girl’s slender thighs.

My cock slid easily in Kate’s warm cleavage, which was now lubricated as well with my pre-cum. Kate used her own fingers to press her tits around my cock as she moved on me.

Jen caressed Kate’s ass and then rubbed her tits along Kate’s back making her own nipples hard. She kissed the nape of Kate’s neck and then stripped off Kate’s shorts followed by her own thong.

Jen caught my gaze while I was tit-fucking Kate and smiled at me as she raised her arm and then spanked Kate’s ass hard with her hand. Kate’s body lurched with the sudden stimulation.

“Oooh, yes!” Kate cried, “Oh,spank me harder, Jen!”

Jen spanked her again, and then again and again until Kate’s ass-cheeks reddened with Kate thrusting her shapely buttocks back to meet each blow.

“Oh yes, yes, yes”. “It makes me so hot when I am spanked”, Kate said.

When Jen finally stopped spanking her Kate was panting with excitement. She leant forward spreading her thighs to offer her sex to Jen. When Jen dipped her fingers into her folds, Kate’s juices ran down her thighs soaking Jen’s hand. Jen pumped her fingers into Kate’s sopping pussy while rolling her clitoris with her other hand. The effect of Jen’s dual stimulation of her cunt and clit finished Kate quickly and she cried out as her orgasm coursed through her. Jen and I held her tightly until she had come down from her sexual high.

“It’s Jen’s turn now, Kate”, I said. “I want to watch you make her come”.

I stood up and pulled off Kate’s tube so that she would be completely naked. Then I lifted the twenty year old and placed her on her back on the soft carpet in front of the chair.

Jen knelt over Kate’s head and gently lowered her shaved pussy lips, then humid and swollen with excitement, to Kate’s waiting mouth. Kate wrapped her arms around Jen’s thighs and hungrily tongued and lapped at Jen’s dripping cunt. Jen was positioned facing Kate’s feet and leant forward to part Kate’s thighs so that she could resume finger-fucking her. The wet sounds of the two women’s lovemaking soon excited me too much to merely watch, so straddling Kate’s splayed legs, I cupped Jen’s chin in my hand and guided my cock between her open lips.

As I fucked her in the mouth, the lust in Jen’s eyes and her flushed cheeks told me that Kate’s well-practiced tongue was doing its work and that Jen would cum soon.

Jen felt her orgasm beginning to well up in her and began to rapidly pump Kate’s dripping pussy with three fingers to try to make Kate cum for a second time. I watched as Jen’s fingers pounding into her made Kate’s thighs tighten, her body bucking in rhythm with Jen’s hand. Kate’s back arched and she moaned into Jen’s sopping cunt as she came first, followed immediately by Jen. I withdrew my cock from Jen’s lips to watch her lovely face as she orgasmed, and then splattered it with my hot cum.

When their orgasms had subsided, Jen turned and placed her naked body over Kate’s. Jen’s pussy juices mixed with tears of joy flowing down Kate’s cheeks as she kissed and licked my cum from Jen’s face.