Spanking Kenny's Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's just a few more things and I can be on my way." I looked at her much like a teacher would look at a student asking for their homework. I made sure to make eye contact with her as I asked "Can I see the panties you wore yesterday, please?" When she didn't move or say anything, I did as I did before – I raised my voice very slightly and said in an assertive tone "Please bring me the panties you wore yesterday."

She turned and walked into their master bathroom. I followed right behind her and watched as she opened her clothes hamper and pulled out a pair of panties. I put my hand out and she placed them in the palm of my hand. I looked inside, into the crotch of her panties to see a small amount of white residue from her feminine moisture. I held them to my nose and smelled the aroma of her womanhood. Oh, yes. The smell was wonderful – and strong. It wasn't foul or heavy, but, it was definitely womanly and it was strong.

I asked her if it was okay if I kept the panties that she just handed me. When she didn't answer me, I told her that I was going to have to jack off when I got back home, and that I wanted to smell her panties while I played with myself. I intentionally made it graphic so there would be no question about my interest in the smell of her vagina. Still not answering me, I just balled up the panties and put them in the pocket of my jeans.

I turned and walked out of the bathroom as she followed. I walked into the middle of their bedroom and turned to face her. "Please slip your shorts down for me" I asked her. I expected her to make me repeat it, but, her hands went to the waistband of the shorts and she pushed them down to mid-thigh. She stood in front of me, in her bedroom, with her shorts pushed down as I looked at her. Her pubic mound pushed the front of the panties out in such a way that I had to resist the urge to reach out and touch her. "You have beautiful underwear. Turn so I can see your butt" I asked.

She did this little shuffle step in order to turn around with the shorts still at her thighs. She stopped when her butt was facing me and I took in the wonderful way her panties cradled her ass cheeks. "Very nice" I said.

She turned back around to face me. She reached for her shorts but I stopped her. "Before you pull them up, please lower your panties for just a second." She looked at me and I could see panic set in her eyes. "Please, Jan, be brave for just a few seconds more. Lower your panties for me. Let me see you."

She actually pushed the panties down to meet her shorts, then, she shrugged and pushed them both down all the way and stepped out of them. She handed them both to me and I fished the panties out from inside the shorts and held them to my nose. They were warm and moist. Although I was completely shocked to see her remove everything and stand naked from the waist down in front of me, I handled it very smoothly. I tossed her shorts onto her bed and put the panties back up to my nose.

She looked at me saying "How's that for being brave?" The look in her eyes was that of a changed woman. She looked confident and proud.

I already knew the answer, but, I asked anyway "Are you wet down there?" Her hand moved to her pussy and I watched as her fingers found their way through her pubic hair. I heard the wetness of her moist lips part when her fingers started to go inside. She nodded to me, affirming the fact that her vagina was, in fact, lubricating very well.

"Do you want me to watch you play with yourself before I leave, or, shall I go now?" I asked.

"No, I mean, yes, please just stay for a few minutes more, and, uh, yes, you can watch." She blushed as she said it, but, her fingers betrayed her shame and she began to touch and rub herself with total abandon while I watched.

I undid my jeans and pulled my cock out. I began to stroke it, while staring at her fingers as they worked at her pussy buried underneath the dark hair. She was watching my cock as I stroked it. She was panting. "You're much bigger than Kenny is." She said.

I stopped my stroking for a second, took a step or two toward her and held my cock out, squeezing the shaft, making the head of my cock turn red and angry. I pointed it up to her and a dribble of pre-cum started to form at the head.

When I looked back at her face, her eyes were partly shut and her mouth was hanging open. I know that look well, it's the 'I'm getting close and this feels really good' look.

I continued stroking my cock with wild speed now, getting close myself. Soon, she started to moan. "Oh, oh, oh" her words were short and I knew she was there. She shuddered and almost stumbled as her orgasm ripped through her body. Her body shook and I actually saw her shoulders shudder as she came. Almost immediately, her fingers stopped and her hand dropped away as she tried to catch her breath, still shaking.

I stepped toward her and reached down to take her wet hand in mine, still holding her panties. I brought her hand to my nose and then, into my mouth. I sucked her fingers as I stroked myself. She did not pull her hand back, but, held her fingers in my mouth as I stroked my cock. When I started to cum, I moved her panties to my cock and shot thick globs of my sperm into them.

When I finished, she removed her fingers from my mouth and I handed her the panties saying "I want you to think about shaving yourself before being spanked. It will make you feel more naked and more exposed. Plus, it might be a nice surprise for your husband, and I know it would make it easier for me to see all of you very clearly. It's totally up to you, but, I recommend it and it would make me very happy if you did it."

We both stood there, not saying another word, and I watched as her one hand went back to her pussy as she held the now cum soaked panties in the other hand. I put my cock back in my pants and did my jeans up.

"Jan," I told her, "It would be my pleasure to spank you if you want to go ahead with this. Remember, not one word to your husband about our meeting today. If you want to go ahead and get together for a spanking, have your husband call me. Thanks for a wonderful afternoon. I'll let myself out."

With that, I flew down the stairs, out of their house, and into my car. I needed to get out of there as quickly as possible. As I was driving home, I started to get worried that I might have been a little out of line with Jan. It was too late to worry about it, though. I wondered if I would get the call?

To be continued in part 2 in the next day or two…….

12