Spanking Kenny's Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just shook my head and mumbled "You are just so fucking hot, this is unreal,"

She was smiling broadly now, my praises were sinking in and I could see her confidence sprouting. Her eyes were sparkling and the glow in her face was well beyond rosy.

She turned back to face me and I told her to continue. As she slipped the panties down and off, I reached out and she put them in my hand. I brought them to my nose and smelled the sweetness of her now shaven vagina. I tossed the panties on the bed with her other clothes and took her hand and led her into the bathroom.

"You need to pee for me. And if you have to poop, you better do that now, too. I'm sure my fingers will find their way into your butt before the night is over. Go ahead and sit."

I motioned her over to the toilet and she sat down, her legs tightly together.

"Can I have some privacy for a minute?" she asked.

"No," I answered "spread your legs and don't do anything until you tell me you are ready to go. I need to watch you."

I turned to walk out of the bathroom and went to get the dildo out of the bag. I returned with the dildo still wrapped in the original package and unwrapped it in front of her. As she sat there watching me, I turned on the water in the sink and proceeded to wash the dildo with soap and hot water. Her eyes never left the dildo as I washed and dried it, but, she never asked me about it. As I was done drying the dildo, she told me she was ready to pee. I stooped down between her knees, put my hands on her thighs, and spread them wide to where I could see inside her. I put my thumbs on either side of her labia and pulled her apart so I could see the pink softness inside her pussy lips.

Covering her face with her hands and red with total embarrassment, she peed. I watched her until only drips were coming from her pee hole. Before I stood up, I looked up to see that she was still blushing profusely. It was rather cute, actually. Quietly, I said "You must learn to completely trust me and allow me the things that I ask. During the session, I will always know what is best for you and I will always have your best interests in mind. I just needed to see if your pee hole was red or inflamed. That might mean you had an infection, or something going on down there. I can't see that unless I see you opened up. This is really the best way to check that. Now sit there for a minute."

I went to get the cup Kenny gave me and filled it with warm water. I told her to lean back and spread her legs. I poured the warm water into her crotch, letting it flow over her pussy, washing the remnants of her pee away. I filled the cup again and repeated the same procedure telling her "This will rinse you off well. I'm just making sure you are clean and that we reduce the chances of discomfort. Plus, it was embarrassing, wasn't it?" I winked at her.

I reached for the toilet paper and carefully folded it up so it would fit between her legs and dabbed it to her pussy, being careful not to rub.

She was still blushing, but, now she was smiling, too, and I think she was starting to understand how embarrassing and humiliating her evening was going to be.

I stepped away from her and held my hand out to help her stand. She took my hand and I led her back to into her bedroom and we stopped in front of her bed.

"I want you to bend over at your waist and put your head and chest down on the bed. I need to have access to that tight little ass of yours."

When she was in position, I got the bottle of Astroglide out of the bag and stood behind her and opened it up. I poured a little of the lube into the palm of my hand, placed the other hand on the small of her back and told her to take a deep breath and then let it out. Once she started to exhale, I applied the lubricant to her anus and carefully slipped a finger slowly inside of her ass. She was surprised at this and tried to stand up. I kept my finger in her and pressed her back down to the bed. "Be still," I told her, "I'm just trying to see if there's any surprises waiting for me in there. Believe me, you don't want to have a messy bottom in front of us. That would be terribly embarrassing. Just be still for a minute."

I removed my finger and put some more lube on it and then carefully reinserted it into her bottom. I couldn't feel anything in there and I told her so. Then I told her I was going to go ahead and put some lube in her so she would be comfortable to accept my finger later in the evening. I repeatedly inserted my finger into her, each time withdrawing it and applying more and more lube until her ass was as slippery as I knew her pussy would be. Soon, my finger was moving in and out of her with ease. I asked her "Is that hurting at all?" She shook her head and told me it was fine. When I was confident that she was prelubed well enough, I told her to stand.

When she turned around, I told her that it was much better to be prelubed in anticipation of having something in there, than to have to grit her teeth in agony when the time came. She obviously understood and nodded her head.

I told her to lay on the bed on her back and pull her knees up. The blush on her chest immediately returned and she started to turn red again. She hesitated and I only had to raise my eyebrows before she laid down and pulled her knees up to her chest. Her pussy opened completely to me now and I could see how wet she was. I spread her labia with my thumbs and then grabbed her lips and pulled them open as far as they would go without hurting her. I bent my head down to where my nose was virtually inside her vagina and took in her womanly aroma. It was heavenly.

Looking up at her face from between her legs I told her that she smelled fresh and that I didn't see any remnants of toilet paper inside of her. Then I added, "please stay like that now."

I went to the bag and removed the white thigh high stockings and then moved back over to where I was looking down at her pussy.

As I was opening the package, I told her what a beautiful pussy she had. "It's so nicely formed and the lips are very sexy. Your clit is larger than most, too. I bet it's pretty sensitive, huh? I guess we'll find out soon, won't we?" I followed up by saying "I bet your husband will want to look at you like this. Maybe we'll let him have a close up look, shall we? Now that you're all shaved up, I mean. He deserves to see you like this, you know. And you desperately want it, I can tell that. If only you had the courage, you would want a lot of men to see you just like this, wouldn't you? You look so cute with your legs spread and your pussy open. Do you have any idea how wet you are right now? Go ahead, feel how wet you are."

Her hand moved down to her pussy and her finger went inside her vagina. I watched her eyes close as she touched herself. I laid my hand over hers saying "you go ahead and enjoy yourself for a minute while I get your clothes ready. Just relax, keep your eyes closed and think about pleasuring yourself. "

I went to the bag and pulled out the stockings, school girl uniform and the nipple rings. I retrieved the dildo and brought it all back and stood between her opened legs again.

"Keep your eyes closed," I began, "keep touching yourself and listen to me while I get you ready." I lifted one of her legs to roll one of the thigh high stockings up.

"Jan, tonight, you are going to live a fantasy in the safety and protection of your own home. I want you to totally let go and enjoy this. Open your mind and body up to me, trust me totally and rely on me to protect you and please you. Your husband has consented to this and you willingly invited me here knowing I was going to see you in a way you have always dreamed about. When I ask you something, I want you to answer me clearly and your answer has to be honest and complete. When I ask you to do something, I want you to do it without question. Do you understand?"

She nodded and I started putting on the other stocking. Her fingers were now probing her pussy and they were making wet sounds as they moved in and out of her lips and around her clit.

"I want you to know that I admire you more than you can know. Most people keep their fantasies locked away and never try to realize them. You are being brave and you are taking a step to live them. That really takes some guts. Your husband is excited to see you do this, too, but don't do this for him, do this for yourself. While we are down there, you can touch yourself any way and any place you want to. Feel free to give yourself pleasure. Remember not to cover yourself or hide your body. Accept your need to be exposed and open. I want you to consciously remember to expose yourself at all times. Do you understand?"

She nodded.

"If there's something you don't want to do, you can say "PLEASE, NO" and I will consider what is happening and make a decision. My word is final, though. If there's something that you like, and want me to do more of, you can say "PLEASE, MORE" and I will make a decision. Again, my word will be final. If there's something special you want to do, you can say "PLEASE, CAN I" and then tell me what you want. The same rules apply there. Open your eyes now but keep touching yourself."

Having put her stockings on her, I held the dildo up for her to see.

"Jan," I began, "This dildo is about the same size and shape as my cock. Tonight and any time you touch it from now on, I want you to think of it AS my cock. Once I hand it to you, I want you to keep it in your hand, or within arms reach of you. Since it is my cock, you will always know where it is and you will not disrespect it. You will keep it clean and safe. You are free to use it any way that you like. Only you and I will know what that dildo represents. It's yours to keep. When you play with it after tonight, I want you to always think about what happened tonight and the way you let me see and touch you. When it's in your vagina, just remember that it's my cock that's fucking you. Do you understand?"

She nodded. She was really into her masturbation now. Her eyes were tiny slits and her knees were pulled way back, intentionally opening herself up. I was very proud of her.

"Before we finish dressing you," leaning down to speak very softly and closely to her ear, "I'm going to need to see you cum."

To be continued in part 3... in a few days.

12