Spanking Kenny's Wife Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing an opportunity to further expose her, I whispered in her ear for her to lift her left knee up. When she did, I dropped my hand from her breast and hooked it behind her knee and pulled it up. This left her standing on one leg, balancing back against me, with the other leg pulled up obscenely exposing her fully open pussy to the camera.... complete with my fingers now gliding in and out of her vagina effortlessly.

Kenny took more pictures as I held her leg up and out. Looking down, I knew she was obscenely and utterly exposed, perhaps more than she had ever been. Even at my angle, I could see her clit popping out of her bare lips so I knew he had a very open shot. I pulled my hand away to allow him to take some very extreme close-ups.

He finally got down on his knees with his face only inches away from her treasure. I thought he was going to start to lick her pussy while I held her open, but, he resumed jacking his cock again. He was staring into her pussy, studying my fingers as I continued to stroke her. Damn if I didn't feel her widen herself even more to let him see as much as possible. "Can you see inside my pussy?" She asked. "I would love for you to show me off like this sometime."

"Oh, Baby, this looks so hot," he said, "your pussy is so wet. This is really turning me on, watching him touch you, seeing his fingers in your pussy, oh, hell yes. I promise we'll do something like this again. I want to watch you cum now."

And his request was answered. I split my first two fingers apart and began to rub them quickly up and down the sides of her clit, straddling the little button tightly between my fingers. She started to moan and pant, leaning back on me enough for me to know I was supporting all of her weight. "Oh, yeah, I'm going to cum again," she said, "oh, fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, ohhhhhhhh, ahhhhhh."

She tensed up, kicking her left leg straight out as I held it up, and came with such force that I almost fell over. She buckled and shook and convulsed almost uncontrollably until finally relaxing back on me.

I told Kenny to get the blanket and lay it out. He moved quickly to do it and in just a few seconds had made a soft place for her to lie down. How nice he was to even include a small couch pillow for her head. I helped her down to the blanket and told her to spread her legs as wide as she could. Seeing her pussy spread open in front of me again made my already hard cock throb inside my jeans.

I immediately reached for the dildo saying "Jan, I want you to suck this before I fuck you...." I paused just a few seconds to see her reaction before I added "with the dildo deep inside your pussy." I couldn't tell from the expression on her face if she was relieved, or disappointed that she was going to get the dildo up her pussy and not my cock.

Knowing full well that she knew the dildo represented my own cock, she took it from me and began to suck the phallus. She looked right at me as she slid it into her mouth, sucked around the head and then took as much as she could into her throat. "Keep sucking it while I get your sweet tender ass lubed up, you nasty girl."

I reached for the lube and told her to raise her knees. When she did, I pressed them up further to where her knees were touching her chest and her hips were rocked back to allow access to her anus. I poured the lube on my fingers and applied it directly to her tender backdoor. She let out a gasp as my finger entered her anal passage. I withdrew it, applied some more lube and slowly pushed it in again. I repeated this until she was lubed up enough for my finger to move easily in and out of her. All the while, Jan was sucking the dildo and alternating glances between Kenny and I.

Kenny reached for his camera and starting taking pictures again as she sucked the dildo with her legs splayed open and getting her ass fingered. It took all the will power I had to keep from pulling my cock out and sinking it into her sweet, tender ass.

I felt her ass finally relax and accept my finger, even felt it open a little more to accommodate the mini-ass fucking she was getting. "Give me the dildo now," I asked, "it's time for your pussy to be penetrated." As she handed me the dildo, I saw that it was covered liberally with her spit so I moved it right to the opening of her vagina and slipped it in her all the way to the hilt. She let out a gasp that could only mean the dildo was hitting pussy territory that hadn't ever been touched before. Her eyes told the story, telling me this was the deepest she had ever been drilled.

Looking over at Kenny, I pointed to Jan saying "Her mouth is yours now. Do with it as you please."

I began a steady rhythm of finger butt-fucking and dildo pussy fucking, periodically putting upward pressure on the dildo to make it rub on the top inside wall of her vagina trying to get close to her G-spot. Her knees were fully retracted and she looked like a porno star availing her holes for our use.

Kenny moved over to the side of her and then bent over her head on his hands and knees thrusting his cock toward her mouth. As she opened to take his cock between her lips, I smiled to myself seeing the transformation Jan was experiencing. It hadn't been but just a few days ago that Jan was the spitting image of modesty and now she was on her back letting me finger fuck her ass, penetrate her pussy with a dildo and suck her husbands cock. It's amazing what a little tenderness and trust will do.

Jan had turned her head at an angle to where Kenny was actually fucking her mouth. She was holding her jaw open while he moved his cock in and out between her lips. This wanton display of face fucking caused me to notice that one of her hands was free so I told her she could touch herself if she wanted to.

I totally expected her to eventually climax again, but, I didn't think it would be as quick as it was. Her fingering brought her over the edge within a minute of when she started to touch herself. As her orgasm approached, her ass clench down on my finger and her pussy tried to expel the dildo as it continued to move in and out. Kenny must have sensed that she was becoming wild and pulled out of her mouth just as she went rigid and thrashed her head from side to side. I pulled the dildo out of her pussy, deciding it was better to let her continue with her own fingers. She let out a loud grunt and shot a thin stream of clear liquid up from her pussy. Damn, it was so cool to see her squirt like that right in front of me. Almost as quickly as her cum started, it died off and she laid there trying to catch her breath.

Both of my arms were wet from her ejaculation, and Kenny's eyes were about as big as silver dollars after what he had seen. I was blown away, too, having never actually seen anything like that right before my own eyes.

Kenny and I both sat back, taking in the scene that had just unfolded before our very eyes. His demure wife, now the exhibitionist slut, was lying motionless trying to catch her breath. I knew I had to finish up and let them make love since we were already running late and I didn't want to take up their whole evening. Besides, my cock was straining for some relief and I knew I had those two pairs of panties to take home and covet. Just the thought of sucking the juices out of the little pink thong while I jacked my cock gave me the urge to hurry things along.

I told Kenny to move to her side and pull her knee up while I moved to the other side and did the same. A few seconds later, we each had a knee held up and I began to apply swats to her ass cheeks again. Jan laid completely submissive before me, unable to resist me and unwilling to stop me. Her face winced as I landed each swat, but this time I was careful to make them softer. I never felt her legs jerk or move as I gave her ten more swats on her ass. This was the point when I knew she had given up all control. She was finally experiencing the feeling of total submission and trust. It was time to give Kenny his relief and Jan a very well deserved fucking.

(... to be continued in chapter 5)