Spanking Kenny's Wife Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded and told her I thought he pretty much agreed to that.

"No," she said, "you don't understand. I really liked what we did and I'm so grateful. I mean I really liked it."

I smiled and started to look away, snickering to myself, gloating at my sexual prowess. "No," she said, "Please, I'm being very serious. I completely let myself go. I can't describe the way it felt to be handled like that. The sexual energy I got from submitting to you was overpowering. You had me. It felt so different to just give up all control and let you lead me. I can't tell you how good it felt to be touched sexually with him watching. My whole body opened up to anything and I've never felt like that before. I would have willingly let him, or you for that matter, have me any way you wanted with no resistance."

I sat there for a second or two and I was about to say something when she stopped me and put her fingers over my lips saying "Thank You. Thank you for being worthy of protecting my trust. Thank you for the kindness you showed. Thanks for making me cum so many times. Thank you for letting me say those things to Kenny. And please don't get me wrong here, I'm not looking for sex on the side or anything like that, but, I've never been as sexually pleased anytime in my life as I was tonight."

I felt driven to hug her and I did. "Okay then, talk to him about it and maybe this won't be the last time you ever felt this way. But, I think you need to help him have one of his fantasies, too." I reached over and pulled her up into a brother-sister hug. I felt such peace in her.

"Will you fuck me tonight?" she asked.

I told her I would.

"Will you make me suck your cock?"

I nodded yes saying "I'll make you be a very nasty girl tonight, Jan, if that's what you want."

"Will both of you fuck me at the same time... you know one in front and one in back?" She looked down, somewhat ashamed of her question.

"Whatever you want, Jan. What ever you want we'll do – absolutely anything."

"Oh, then can I ask you to do something for me now?" she asked.

"Sure, just name it. I think you deserve to have your way at least once tonight." I snickered.

She shuffled her feet and put her fingers deep inside her pussy. She didn't say a word to me as she touched herself. After a minute, she looked up and I thought she might reach up to kiss me but instead, she raised two fingers from her pussy and brought them to my lips. Without thinking, I opened my mouth to her fingers. It wasn't until after I started to suck her fingers that I realized they must have been coated with Kenny's cum.

"Will you lick me?" She asked.

I hesitated because I knew Kenny's sperm was all over her. Let me put this in perspective.... I don't have any problem eating my own cum out of a woman's pussy, and I don't mind kissing a woman after she's sucked me off, but, to my knowledge I've never gone down on a woman after another man has fucked her.

"Come on," she said, "You just had some of his cum in your mouth and you didn't die, did you? Look, if we hurry, you'll have enough time to lick me and then fuck me. And I really want you to cum inside me. He already told me he would lick me when he got back in here – he just won't know it's your cum, .....that is, until I tell him. Then later, we'll do a 3-way thing and you can both take me."

"Well," I asked, "when are you going to tell him he ate my cum?"

"I don't know," she said, "When the time is right. He told me once about a fantasy he had where he watched me fuck another man and then licked my pussy. Believe me, he's not going to complain, I'm pretty sure about that. What do you think, are you a big enough man to lick me now?"

My only answer was that I started to take off my shirt. A huge grin took over her face. She reached for my jeans and they were undone and down my legs before I knew it.

"Can I, umm..... sit on your face?" she asks. Lying down on the bed, I looked at her and smiled. That's one activity I really love - to have a woman grind her pussy on my face and honestly, I didn't care anymore that her pussy was filled with his cum. I only wanted her to place that darling vagina on my face.

As her pussy hovered above me, I felt her hands lift my cock to her mouth and engulf my shaft into the wet warmth. As Kenny would say, "Fucking-A-Right." There were no shy pretenses here. She put me in her mouth and she was sucking me. The feel of her tiny mouth on my cock gave me a head rush – her sucking was that good.

I reached up to spread her pussy open as she started to descend on my face. I caught a glimpse of globs of sperm starting to seep out of her vagina but before I could think about it, she was on me – her shaved pussy lips directly contacting my mouth. I pushed my tongue into her, reaching up inside her pussy as far as I could. She squirmed on top of me, humping my tongue and moving her pussy all over me. I knew my face would be a mess – covered with pussy juice and Kenny's cum, and I didn't even give it a second thought. While I was sucking her, I felt a big glob of cum roll into my mouth and that's about all it took to start to push me over the edge. I pushed her pussy up off my face and told her I was getting close.

"Good," she said, "Now I want you to fuck me hard and cum inside of me."

She got off and we swapped places. As I started to get between her legs she held out her arms and said "Kiss me." I was happy to oblige her and leaned down to her waiting lips. When I got close, she pulled me in and started to kiss and lick my face, cleaning up the wetness from my cheeks and chin. "Please," she gasped, "put it in me now."

I moved around until my cock found her entrance and then I slipped it in. As I moved into her, I felt was the extreme tightness and warmth. "Just lay here for a minute," she said.

As I lay on top of her, she started to squeeze her PC muscles and I felt her contract on my cock. Fuck she was tight and squeezing me, too.

She started to whisper in my ear, maybe it was just sex or fantasy talk, but the things she said caused me to start a pattern of slow and deep thrusting.

"Oh, this is nice. Come on, fuck me," she said, "Oh, that is sooooo nice. Oh, yeah. Come on baby, fuck me, fuck my pussy. Make yourself cum in me."

I was humping her for all I was worth now, thrusting into her shaved beaver and looking down at her tits while I fucked.

"When you get ready to cum," she said, "pull out a little bit and make sure you get a lot of cum on the outside. Oh, yeah. Cum on fuck me baby, let it go."

I couldn't hold back any longer. When my cock started to squirt, it was like I had a gallon of cum in my nuts trying to get out. I couldn't control my thrusting and drove into her deeply, but, quickly pulled out and squeezed my cock over her lips, depositing several good size globs there.

I held myself up, still between her legs, trying to catch my breath. I moved to get off of her and as I did, she rolled off the bed and stood next to me on the floor. Her fingers went right to her pussy again and she started to smear my sperm all over her vulva. Looking up at me she said "I don't want him to change his mind."

Her fingers went deeply into her pussy and then she pulled them out and held them up to look at. There was no question that she was saturated with cum and her fingers had mixture of white and clear wetness. She licked her own fingers and then looked at me saying "Let's see if he'll keep HIS promise!"

(... to be continued in chapter 6 soon)

12