Spanking Kenny's Wife Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe what I saw between her legs. Her panties were literally soaked. The inside of her thighs had small moisture droplets all over them and her jeans were visibly wet. I scooted a little to the side and looked up at the young sales woman. "Look at this," I said to Susan, "everything is soaked."

Susan kneeled down next to me and the two of us peered inside Jan's jeans and inspected her thighs and panties. After a second, Susan smiled and looked up at Jan and then over to me. "She squirted," Susan said, pointing to the wet marks inside Jan's jeans and the clear droplets on her thighs, "see, it's everywhere."

Jan's hands immediately covered her face in total embarrassment. But, as we kneeled in front of her looking at the shiny moisture, I put the final touch to Jan's humiliation by placing my fingers in the waistband of her panties and pulling them down.

Jan never made a move to stop me or turn away. She stood perfectly still as I exposed her bare vagina to Susan. Jan even remained still as I reached up with both my hands to part her engorged lips, allowing us to see the pinkness buried inside her pussy and her cute little clit, which was still poking out of its protective hood.

I wanted so much to thrust my finger up into Jan's pussy while Susan had such a close view, but I decided Jan had been through enough for now. I was just about to raise Jan's panties when I saw Susan's hand make a move toward the wet vagina in front of us. I turned to look at Susan and she pulled her hand back. I nodded to her and smiled, hoping she would raise her hand to Jan's pussy again. She must have read my mind because she raised her finger confidently, ran it up between Jan's pussy lips and wiggled her clit with her fingertip.

Jan gasped when she felt Susan's touch, but she didn't back away. "She's sopping wet," Susan said, "does she squirt like this all the time?"

Susan and I both looked up to Jan's face. She was peeking down at us through her hands, partially hiding herself, but still leaving enough room for her to see what we were doing. I spread her lips further -- as far as I could, now exposing her wet vagina as much as possible. I waited to see what Susan was going to do next, but when she lowered her hand and bent in closer to look up inside Jan's pussy, I held her lips open and smiled up to Jan.

"She's definitely got a beautiful pussy." Susan said. "Her lips are perfectly shaped and such a tight looking hole."

I had to make a decision to cut this short so I could move Jan into the dressing room for the next phase of her exposure. I was starting to be conscious of the time because I desperately wanted to get her back to her house so I could slide my cock into that Grade-A pussymeat.

I leaned over to Susan and asked her to pull Jan's panties up. Susan giggled a bit and then reached out to grasp the waistband of Jan's panties and tugged them up. As Susan stood, she pulled them into place and then ran her hand down the front of Jan's panties and pressed her hand up into Jan's snatch and began rubbing.

If I would have let this continue, I can almost bet one of them would end up sucking the other's pussy, but my throbbing cock took control and as I reached out to pull Jan's wet jeans up her legs, Susan dropped her hand and took a step back.

Not wanting to waste another second, I kissed Jan on the cheek, took her hand and led her to the dressing room. When Jan figured out where we were going, she turned to me and pleaded for me to take her home, saying, "You still want me to masturbate for you? After all of that? Haven't you seen enough?"

I leaned in close to Jan and whispered softly into her ear, making sure I was soft enough that Susan couldn't hear me. "Jan, do you honestly want me to stop? If this is unbearable for you or if you're not getting off on it, tell me now and we'll leave here immediately. But, I've got this feeling you really don't want me to stop."

She whispered back to me, softly telling me she didn't want me to stop. "Okay then," I replied, "just do what I say and let yourself get into it. Don't be afraid to be nasty. This is a once in a lifetime chance, Jan. You've got the store all to yourself, and Susan is definitely interested in seeing more. Right here and right now you can realize your dream of being naked in front of someone."

"But, she's a.... uh, a woman." Jan whispered.

"What does that matter? She's hot for you," I answered, "you're turning her on. I bet you've made her wet as hell. Plus, she's here and she's interested. Let yourself be a slut for thirty minutes, Jan. Then, I'll take you home, warm your butt with a nice spanking and you can ride my cock for an hour before I fill your pussy with cum."

I could see her thinking about it. Her eyes shifted back and forth between me and Susan as she considered what she wanted to do. "What do you say?" I asked.

She nodded her head and I squeezed her hand to praise her decision. Then turning to look at Susan, I said "Okay if we try some things on?"

Susan quickly agreed and walked to us holding the bras and panties. I turned to Jan, pointed to the dressing room and told her to go ahead. "Don't close the door," I added.

When Jan turned to walk over to the dressing room, I handed my cell phone to Susan and showed her how to use the camera function. "Take as many pictures as you can, would you?" I asked. "All this is like a fantasy come true for her and I want as many pictures as possible."

When Jan got to the dressing room, she took two or three steps inside and then turned to face me. As I walked toward her, she undid her jeans and pushed them down to her knees. "Very good." I said. Then sitting on the bench in the dressing room, I pulled her over to me, turned her toward Susan and made her stand between my knees. As Susan took pictures, I ran my hands all over Jan's ass and between her legs.

"Take off your sweatshirt and your bra now," I instructed, "I want to see how hard your nipples are."

She obeyed me perfectly, and looking directly at Susan and into the camera, she pulled her sweatshirt off and shook her hair loose. Dropping the sweatshirt on the floor, she reached behind and unclasped her bra and let it slide down her arms. Reaching up, I touched one of her tiny nipples and rolled it between my thumb and forefinger. Glancing up at Jan's face, I could see her eyes were closed and her head was starting to drift back. "You okay?" I asked.

"Hmm, yes." Jan answered. "That feels nice."

"Good," I replied, "now step out of your jeans and spread you feet so I can finger you."

She did as I requested, spreading her feet enough for me to easily feel her up between her legs. I wasted no time and used both hands in examining her, front and back through her moist panties. I wasn't rough with her, but I wasn't soft and gentle, either. She moaned and swayed as I felt every millimeter of her. I creased her panties up into her butt crack and massaged her ass hole as my other hand felt her pussy. She was gloriously wet and the squishy sounds of her moisture echoed inside the dressing room.

"Lower your panties for me now, Jan," I asked, "not all the way, just down to your knees."

Again, she did as I asked and then spread her feet as wide as she could. I immediately pushed two fingers up into her pussy and started to move them in and out. I stopped every now and then to diddle her clit, but I didn't linger there long because I didn't want her to cum so soon after her wet explosion.

Susan was taking picture after picture and it wasn't long before Jan was gasping and moaning. I made a conscious effort to lighten my touch so I wouldn't make her cum, but she seemed to be giving all the signs that she was getting closer and closer. It finally got to the point where I knew I had to stop touching her but I didn't want her to cool down.

"Jan, take your panties off now and hand them to Susan," I said, "then get down on your knees in front of me."

Jan looked at me, silently questioning my request. But when I lifted my eyebrows, she pushed her panties down, stepped out of them and handed them to Susan without any discussion. As she got down on her knees in front of me, I unbuttoned my jeans, pushed my underwear down and told her to suck me. I didn't have to ask her again; she grabbed my pole and began licking and sucking my cock head like there was no tomorrow.

"Turn your body toward Susan," I told her, "and open your legs so she can see your pussy while you suck me. Put your fingers down there and touch yourself, but don't make yourself cum. All I want you to do is open yourself up so Susan can see how wet you are and how pretty your pussy is."

I didn't take into consideration what Susan might do or what her state of arousal was, but when Jan repositioned herself, opened her legs and started touching her pussy, Susan couldn't take it anymore. She raised Jan panties to her nose and inhaled them deeply.

The next thing I knew, Susan set my cell phone down, walked right up next to Jan and kneeled down next to her. I watched in amazement as Susan reached over to grab one of Jan's nipples with one hand, and reached toward Jan's pussy with the other.

Jan's mouth pulled off my cock and she looked over at Susan. "Oh, Gawd that's nice!" Jan exclaimed. Then as I watched, Jan took Susan's hand and guided it to her pussy opening and held it there. Susan got the message and began to piston two fingers in and out of Jan's pussy and I realized at that point she was going to make Jan cum again -- probably soon, too.

Susan obviously knew what she was doing -- I could tell because Jan lost interest in the blow job she was giving me. Her eyes were focused directly on Susan and she started thrusting her hips up and back as Susan's fingers moved in and out of her.

I was just about to put an end their sapphic encounter when Jan moaned, "Oh Fuck!".

"Come on baby," Susan said, "cum for me..... cum on my fingers." And that's exactly what Jan did. She convulsed and used my cock as a handle to keep herself upright as her orgasm began to sweep over her. It was an amazing thing watching the two of them silently communicate as Susan brought Jan off. I could only lean back and watch the spectacle unfold in front of me.

When Jan finished convulsing, she let go of my cock and put her hands on the floor for support as she caught her breath. Susan looked at me and smiled as she raised Jan's panties to her nose again. I smiled back and asked Susan if she would like to keep Jan's panties.

"Oh, I would love to," Susan said, "if that's okay with you, Jan."

Jan looked up from her resting position and nodded her head. She looked so worn out; her tiny body covered with perspiration and the remnants of a sexual flush on her chest and back. I pulled her over to me and let her rest her head on my lap while I stroked her hair and comforted her.

Turning my head to Susan, I asked if she had some bottled water or a soft drink to help Jan cool down. She told me there was some bottled water in the break room and when she left us to get it, I pulled Jan up, wrapped my arms around her and hugged her gently.

"Tell me, Jan" I began, "that wasn't the first time another woman has touched you there, is it?"

"No," she said, "in college there were a few girls who...... you know."

"You liked it, though, didn't you? Being exposed and opened up, I mean..... and when she touched you?" I asked.

"Uh huh," she said, "it felt really good. She knew exactly how to touch me. It's kind of weird because I feel some kind of connection with her. I'm not sure what it is."

"I gave her your panties." I said.

"I thought you were going to take them for yourself," Jan answered, "but I can give you all the panties you want. I have to admit, though, it's kind of a turn on knowing someone else wanted my panties. You think she'll use them to masturbate, too?"

"Oh, I'm sure of it." I replied.

About that time, Susan returned with some bottled water for Jan, and as she handed it to her, I tucked my cock back into my underwear, fastened my pants and sat down again on the bench in the dressing room.

"Hey," I asked Susan, "where's those bras and panties we were looking at?"

In just a few short seconds, Susan handed me the lingerie she found in the back room. I sorted through them and found the sheerest pair of white panties she had and the bra that matched. "We'll take 'em." I said, pulling the tags off. "These are perfect spanking panties," I added, "Let me show you......"

As Jan took a drink of her water, I reached out to gently stroke her butt and said "Come stand in front of me, Jan. Let's get you ready to be spanked."

When Jan moved in front of me, I held out the panties for her to step into. Steadying herself on my shoulder, she stepped into the panties and I settled them onto her hips. Using my hands, I smoothed them out, feeling between her legs more than I actually needed to. Then I proceeded to position Jan in front of Susan and spoke.

"Spanking panties need to be sheer for three reasons." I began. "First, you want to give the illusion that the person being spanked is going to be able to maintain some level of modesty. As you can see, these panties won't really provide any modesty at all, but the illusion of it will heighten everyone's excitement -- especially the person being spanked. Secondly," I continued, "the sheer panties will allow any onlookers to see her vagina and see that she's shaved, which is very important. Part of the excitement associated with a sexual spanking is the exposing of the person being spanked. Being spanked can be a humiliating experience and when you add the embarrassment of being exposed on top of the humiliation, the apprehension and excitement level of everyone will increase. Jan will have to shave herself bare before she gets her real spanking tonight. The two week growth she has on her pussy right now isn't acceptable for a spanking, and she knows that."

"Then lastly," I said, "the sheer panties play a huge part in telling me when it's time to start the actual spanking. Here..... maybe I better let you see for yourself."

I moved Jan into position and helped her down onto my lap facing the door of the dressing room where Susan was standing, but as Jan got into position, the mirrors on the dressing room wall gave Susan a perfect view of Jan's bottom as I moved her into position.

"The idea here," I began again, "is that you let her keep her panties on for a while. Then you make her spread her legs like this...."

I used my hands to widen Jan's stance, lightly tapping the inside of her thighs to get her to move her knees apart until I was satisfied she would be on display enough.

"Once she's spread open, pull the panties tight across her butt and across her pussy lips. Then, all you have to do is look down and you'll have a perfect view of her pussy. Ideally," I continued, "you don't want to start your spanking until you can see she's wet, and that's where the sheer panties come in. You can have her lay over your knees as long as you want..... you can touch her, stroke her, even masturbate her until she's visibly wet. My personal preference is to use a combination of touching and stroking to increase their excitement until I can see she's wet. Then, you can lower her panties to just below her pussy and begin the spanking. It's important that you pull down her panties enough to expose her pussy. That way, you can slip your fingers in her while you're giving her a rest between swats."

Then, without giving Jan any warning, I raised my hand and slapped her butt cheek smartly. Jan wasn't expecting it and she jumped as she felt the sting. But as soon as I smacked her, I pushed two fingers into her vagina and started rubbing her g-spot. Almost immediately, you could see a perfect imprint of my hand and fingers on her bottom.

"Did you see how startled she was?" I asked Susan.

"Yes." She answered.

"But notice how still she is now. That's because my fingers are massaging her g-spot and she likes the way it feels." I explained. "She's willing to have more swats, too, because she knows I'm going to play with her pussy each time I stop the swats. Jan also knows that if she's a good girl I'll eventually make her cum and when I do, she's going to literally explode with a very powerful climax. So even if someone else is watching, she's willing to accept the humiliation and embarrassment of being exposed, fingered and spanked because she knows her orgasm is going to be phenomenal."

I pulled my fingers out of Jan's vagina and slapped her other cheek -- this time twice in rapid succession. Again, it startled Jan and she flinched because of the sting. But as before, I immediately dipped my fingers into her pussy and used my thumb, as well, to diddle her clit.

"Ooooohhhhhh." Jan moaned.

I let her enjoy my fingers as I masturbated her for about two minutes, then I withdrew my fingers and slapped the first cheek two more times. As Susan and I watched both of her butt cheeks turn red, I noticed how flush Susan looked. I would have loved to reach into Susan's panties and check her wetness, but I remembered the promise I made to Jan earlier and kept my hands to myself.

I didn't want to give Jan many more swats because I knew she was going to get some good ones later tonight. I initially just wanted to tease her a little and of course, have a reason to expose her. The luck we had in meeting Susan had worked to the benefit of all of us, but, noticing the way Susan was reacting, I couldn't help but ask if she wanted to give Jan a few swats, herself.

"Do you mean that?" Susan asked. "That would be great! I would love to." She exclaimed.

I brushed my fingers up and down through Jan's labia and stroked her clit for a few seconds. As I did, I noticed she had become considerably wetter after my offer to let Susan spank her.

I asked Jan to get up and I helped her pull herself off my lap and stand next to me. The look in Jan's eyes told me she was excited and I gave her an understanding smile. She gave me a small grin in return and as I hugged her, I whispered in her ear - telling her to be a good girl and do as she was told.

Then, I sat Susan down on the bench. As Jan started to bend down over Susan's lap, I stopped her and told her to take her panties off, saying, "I think we can dispense with the panties this time. Perhaps having her totally naked would give us better access."

With that, I pulled Jan's panties the rest of the way off and put them in my pocket. Moving her around, I helped Jan get into position over Susan's lap. Copying me, Susan used her hand to tap the inside of Jan's thighs to get her to open up her stance. Without the restrictions of the panties around her, Jan really spread her legs apart; so much so that her pussy lips pulled apart and Susan and I could see the slippery pink entrance between her smaller lips.

I surprised Jan when I kneeled down next to her and kissed her lips softly. "Enjoy this," I said, "I'm going to help you along if I can."

As Jan closed her eyes, I wormed my hand between Jan's belly and Susan's lap and then trailed it down between Jan's legs until I was comfortably cradling her sopping wet pussy in my hand. Looking up at Susan, I mouthed the words "Four swats only" and nodding my head, I gave her the signal that she could begin.

When I saw Susan's hand raise in preparation for the first swat, I pressed my finger directly on top of Jan's clitoris and wiggled it around.

"Smack!"

Jan felt the affects of my finger just as she felt the sting of Susan's hand as it slapped her bottom. "Oh, fuck!" Jan moaned. I was sure she wasn't in pain as Susan's swat wasn't anywhere as forceful as mine, but instead Jan was reacting to the sweet and sour sensation of being spanked and masturbated at the same time. She proved me right by rubbing herself against my fingers and trying to increase the pressure on her clit.