Spanking Nicole Kidman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rode me for ten or twelve minutes before reaching down to play with my balls and her clit. She was panting loudly and moving frantically as she neared another orgasm. My own excitement was peaking as well, and a few minutes later we both groaned as we shared a simultaneous orgasm. My balls drew tight against the base of my cock and I began to pump upwards into her cunt as a second load of jism poured into her.

Nicole was yelling loudly now, rubbing her fingers across her clit at a furious pace. Her moans deepened and her movement stopped as she reached her peak. Her back arched and her neck twisted from side to side, throwing droplets of sweat all around. With a final moan, her exhausted body tumbled from mine and she curled in a ball on the floor.

We both lay panting as we recovered. When my breathing had returned to normal, I struggled to my knees and looked at her. Her skin glistened and her inner thighs were shiny with cum and pussy juice. Her legs were drawn up to her chest and I could see our combined secretions puddling on the floor beneath her. The cheeks of her ass were parted and her tight rosebud peeked out at me. I leaned over to ask if she wanted some water, figuring she must be as thirsty as I was. I had just opened my mouth to speak when I realized she was softly snoring. Not wishing to disturb her, I got myself dressed and found a blanket to cover her.

I called a taxi and wondered if it was proper to leave without saying goodbye Obviously, I had no expectations that this had been anything other than a solitary episode, but it seemed kind of callous to just leave her lying on the floor. I gently shook her shoulder and her eyes popped wide open. She looked up at me, startled and confused. Before I could speak, she picked her head up and planted a deep kiss on my lips, gave me a hug and dropped down to the floor, sound asleep once more.

12