Spanking the Houseguest Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
a_student
a_student
15 Followers

Knowing Gloria's latest roomie moved out, he called to confirm the room is still open. Gloria is too wild for most women, but Molly might just work. Molly's revelation about liking women makes it even more certain.

Dave decides Molly needs a shave. Shaving Molly will save time with Gloria. It'll be fun too. Can't let Gloria have all the fun.

Set up in the back bedroom. Solid mattress on the floor. Scene of many a fantastic fuck.

Towels on the bed. Clippers plugged in and hidden under towels. Bucket of warm water. Foam, Razor and baby oil handy but hidden.

Those made him think about her sex again.

Returning to the now sparkling kitchen he finds Molly looking out the window at her car.

Turning to him she has tears in her eyes and hugs him round the waist warmly burying her face on his chest. No words are spoken. Her grateful embrace is a poignant reminder of Molly's life's cruelties.

Caressing her hair, he holds her and asks. "Got any plans for this afternoon?"

"Nope"

"Feel like trying out your IUD?"

She turns teary eyes up to look at him and cracks a smile.

"All day, every day" She answers with a kiss while grinding her pussy to his leg.

"Let's go upstairs to your room. I want to pound you into the mattress. My waterbed won't work for that."

The couple undressed each other in her room. Indirect afternoon sunlight sets the room aglow. Their caress is slow and languid. Reaching the end of their mutual striptease he holds her close and whispers into her ear.

"Molly we're going to give you another hair cut."

"Huh? You gave me a hair cut."

"Different hair. You need to shave your legs and pussy."

"Nuh Uh" says Molly. Not me. I don't shave."

"Oh, Really? I'm telling you that you shave, starting now."

"No, No, No. I'm not doing it."

"I think you will. I think you'll like it if I do it."

"You'll like it when I rub your smooth slick cunt with baby oil. Right here." He strokes her crotch gently fingering her sex slot.

"I'll lick your clit. If you're good."

"It'll make you look sexy and feels great on your new underwear."

"I made you feel very good. If you want more, you must do what I tell you."

Meekly she submits, "OK."

"Good, you lay here on this towel and I'll trim you up."

She complies, spreading her legs wide at his direction.

He pulls the clippers from their hiding spot and clicks them on. The low buzz fills the room.

She flinches at the click, but his warm hand pressed to her belly, thumb on her clit, holds her to the bed. He holds buzzing the clipper in his other hand, transferring the vibration through his thumb to her clit. The vibrations are a surprise. Her body bucks with the little pleasure.

He holds it to her and she smiles in growing appreciation of the buzz on her clit. As she calms he changes grip and starts to clip her pubes. She gasps and struggles slightly.

"Don't move! I don't want to nick you. It would hurt. This part will be over soon."

He is plowing off the hair one track after another. The short comb on the clipper leaves only short buzz cut stubble behind. Quickly the shearing is done. Clicking off the clippers he tosses hand full's of hair into the wastebasket. Clearing her sex of the remnants he tests her fuzz with a palm and finger sliding up through her lips. She is wet.

His fingering calms her. As she lies back enjoying his touch he grabs the can of foamy shaving cream.

He gives it a few shakes and squirts it into his palm. The stuff is slick as he smears it over her shadowy stubble. This touch has her writhing.

His dick is hard, pulsing in anticipation of her tight quid embrace.

He switches to the razor. He tests it on the faint line of hairs growing up her belly toward her navel. Slickly the razor strips off gel and hair.

"Careful now, this is sharp. Stay still, don't move."

He takes smooth passes through her pubic stubble, quickly clearing all but her lips and groin. The gel residue is easily washed off the razor in the warm water filled bucket.

The first steps have built her trust. The next little bits of fur on her lips and the fold of her leg won't be so easy. For a moment he is puzzled by which way to turn the razor for best effect on the hair. Using his experience with a beard he quickly found his angle to clear the rest.

"You were good, so now you get a treat."

A warm cloth cleans the remainder of the gel and cut hairs. She is pink and wet. Lips swollen with lust from his touch.

He covers her smooth shaved skin with his palm slicked with baby oil. Fingers spread he strokes her sex. The oil glistens on her naked vulva.

"Ready for your reward?"

Bowing deep he lifts her hips to his lips. His kisses mix with licks circling her wet gash. Thumbs pull at her lips teasing her clit with indirect stretching contact. Teasingly close to what she really wants. A finger inside her vagina lifts her clit to his first fleeting kiss. Pulling back he taps her clit with his thumb eliciting an explosive "humph."

He pulls a pillow under her butt and lies between her legs. His tongue can flick directly on her clit. His finger curls against her g-spot. His oil slick hand covers a breast, fingers teasing her nipple.

Soon he can feel her tremble in excitement. There is no other warning before she squeezes him tight between her legs, arching off the pillow in silent orgasm. He sucked her clit hard. Humming and tonguing against her sex, seconds feel like hours as her pleasure peaks. Then it is over and she collapses to the bed with shallow aftershocks. He rests cheek against her leg, his finger deep inside her.

"Wow," She whispers. Then a minute later, "I need to get shaved more often."

"Suck me now." he asks.

She raises her head and gets up on her elbows to look down on him resting on her thigh.

"What if I don't want to suck your dick?" she asks in an impish smiling lilt. Giggly with her attitude.

"I'll make you suck it. Suck it and lick it."

"Can't make me." Sticks out her tongue.

"You will suck it. Tit fucks too." He says with a chortle, "Better do it or I'll fuck you in the ass. Waste of a good IUD. Sheesh."

Now she is laughing too. "No No. Not that. Not my ass. Anything but my tiny asshole."

"I'll suck your dick. Suck it so deep." She giggles.

"No biting either."

Pulling his hair she grunts, "Get up here you asshole. What am I going to do with you?"

"Suck my dick?"

Laughing too hard for words, she pushes him onto his back and straddles his head.

"Might as well" then she gobbles his dick like a baby bird takes a worm.

It sinks all the way, she swallowed him deep. Bobbing her tongue, lip and the throat action take him right to the edge of orgasm.

Pulling back her tongue circled his head. Viciously she sucked the knob hard then scraped him with sharp teeth. Like to take the skin off hard. Swelling bulging hard. Little head dips tease the shaft with her lips.

He is so distracted he takes no action on the juicy lips pressed to his face.

"Fuck this," she complains "I can't see your face," Climbing off him she scrambles between his legs. Grips his dick and balls in her hand, pulls him like a handle to raise his butt, which he does with a squeal, then stuffs the pillow under him. Looking him in the eyes she nibbles kisses around the head. Holding the end nibbles up one side then the other like biting corn on the cob. A thrilling close mix of pleasure and almost pain. At the same time, somehow she finds the most sensitive way to touch his balls that has him panting in pleasure. Her finger tip drag scrapes the centerline of his balls. Reacting they try to pull up into his body.

It won't make him cum but OH GOD DON'T STOP. Shivers of pleasure shake him.

Now she jacks him with a baby oiled hand squeezing hard. Sliding from root to tip and back. This will make him cum FAST. She gets him close, so close, then stops.

"You want a tittie fuck, Mister? Sucky tittie fucky?" her little girl voice mocking him as she jacks him so slow.

"Where did Molly go you crazy sex fiend?" She pokes into his asshole pressing his prostate. He bridges his ass up following her press. It all but makes him explode. She backs off. But holds him at the ragged edge of crazed ecstasy, barely.

"What you want mister? Tittie fucky?" In that cutsey high little girl voice.

"Yes, Tittie fuck you little imp. Fuck me with your sexy hot titties."

"Ok," she smirks and bends to lay her breasts against his thighs. His cock is captured between her boobs. His hands smash them together against his shaft her globes held high on her chest. She holds her body close to his, one hand low, tickling his balls. The other hand high wrapped around the tip when his shaft thrusts up toward her chin. She ducks and teases the underside of his dickhead flicking with her tongue tip.

Finally in frustration he rolls her over and says "Now you're going to get it."

His willing consort, she spreads her legs wide, opening her sex to his fat throbbing dickhead.

He lines up his oily spit glistening dick-rod on her newly hairless slick wet pussy. The fat cockhead slowly spreads her puffy cuntlips. Finding the spot, he sinks the full length right in.

it lands with a splash. Barely heard above her gasping gleeful giggle.

Landing in her saddle she snaps the trap on him. Her ankles pin his thighs, her arms hold his chest, and her lips take his in a peck. In between pecks, she chants "fuck me fuck me fuck me!"

Her pussy clamps his length in rhythmic milking hip rolling contractions. It seems she is continuously orgasmic.

Now it's pure pounding animal sex.

His orgasm comes fast. It is a blinding lance that shakes him as if he is pierced by a blade.

Jizz driven convulsions plunge him deep in her channel. She has been cumming and cumming long before him. Her manic laughter hoots while he shoots.

Finally he is spent. Lying with his weight fully on her she still laughs with the pleasure of the sex. Laughs so hard she hiccups. Finally under control she has little squeezing cunt twinges that keep him excited. Rolling rounds of giggles that ebb and rise every few seconds interspersed with random hiccups that start her giggles again.

He kisses her neck under her ear, humming his satisfaction. He pushes her oil slicked boobs up her chest baring the sensitive skin usually hidden underneath to press against his body.

Lifting his chest their slick skin peels apart. He looks her in the eye to say. "Oh my god, that's crazy good. I loved it."

Giving him a sheepish look she said, "Oh it was just OK." then looses it in a fit of laughing hiccups.

"Jesus I've never cum so long. So it was just, ok, for you too, huh?" Hiccup.

Forehead to forehead he nods, "Yeah, just, ok, for me too." body shaking with his silent laughter.

He turns his face to look down along her body so tightly bonded with his fattening semisoft dick.

When he looked back at her eyes she was asleep. He blinked and fell into slumber trapped in her complete warming embrace.

a_student
a_student
15 Followers
12