Spanking the Schoolgirl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,130 Followers

She wondered if she would be able to persuade the principal to spank and fuck her again after the school day ended.

*

Thank you for reading this story by me, Boxlicker101. Here is an URL to many more of my stories: I hope you had as much fun as Ben Dixon and Jennifer Brock did and will probably continue having until she graduates. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,130 Followers
12