Spankings Ch. 03

Story Info
Ruler #2 is purchased.
2.1k words
4.33
27.3k
3

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have twenty hooks for rulers."

I grin at you and say, "Yes, you do."

"But I only have one ruler."

"And your point is...?"

"I want another ruler."

I raise both my eyebrows at you, with a little bit of surprise at your tone. You look back at me, aware of your blurted out transgression.

"I'm sorry...I meant, may I have another ruler?"

My eyes continue glancing through the newspaper. "What's the magic word?"

"Please?" You look at me, almost shyly, and crawl over to me and butt your head against me like a cat. You even start to making purring noises and rub against my hand. It's adorable, really. I put the paper down and you slide into my lap, wrapping your arms around my neck. "Can I pleeeaaaasssse get another ruler, Tom? I promise I'll be your good girl, your sweet little angel if you let me." When you bat your eyelashes at me, I laugh, knowing that you're sincere but playing with me at the same time. I kiss you softly on the lips, saying, "Go to the bedroom, strip naked, and come back out here." Your eyes gleam and you bound out of the room.

I'm sitting on the edge of the couch when you return and you sit on the couch, then crawl over to me, through the newspaper I'm continuing to read. You unbutton my jeans and start to softly suck my cock, simply for your own contentment. I fold the paper and continue reading while my other hand softly strokes your hair and runs down your upper body. I love the combination of comfort and eroticism when we do this. You're gently sucking on me and I'm just enjoying the feel of my cock in your soft, wet mouth.

After a while you start jerking my cock in your mouth, wanting the reward of cum you normally get when we have this kind of play. Instead, I stop you and say, "OK, Lauren. Get dressed. You want to get your next ruler, don't you?"

You seem a bit disappointed at first and continue using your mouth on me. "Lauren, only good girls get new toys. You're my good girl, right?" Gleefully, you bounce up and head to the bedroom, like a girl who's been told she can get a new toy to play with. Which, in a sense, is what you're getting. As aroused as this makes me, I know I have to fight to stay patient. I would love nothing more than to pin you down over the arm of the couch and fuck you relentlessly, especially when I see that you've put on a flimsy black skirt that goes to your ankles and no underwear. You've put on a conservative purple button down blouse, but I can see that you've also decided to wear a push-up bra underneath. You're gorgeous as usual and the ride into town is tense for both of us. You try to reach over to my lap and I say, "Not yet." I can tell that you want to continue, even maybe to the point of being punished; however, you also know this trip is especially for you and you don't want to risk having the car turned around and not getting your new ruler.

We head back to Staples, mainly because the selection of rulers was good the last time we were there and it's not busy shortly after the store opens. We start looking through the rulers and I know exactly why you've worn the thinnest skirt you have. The plastic rulers aren't that thrilling this time. I find something close to a metal drafting ruler and, after seeing no one around, smack your ass solidly with it. It carries a little more sting and you try your best to stifle your initial cry.

"Ahem."

We look around and find that we weren't exactly alone. The woman who helped us the first time we were here is standing at the end of the aisle, grinning mischievously. "Trying out the merchandise in the store, are we?"

This time you're the one with the embarrassed look. My initial surprise turns to amusement. "Nothing wrong with making sure we'd be happy with our purchase before taking home, is there? I don't want my girl to be unhappy, you know." I swat your ass again, bringing out an involuntary groan. Any inhibitions you have are giving way to desire. "Given what your own desires seem to be from the last time we were here, I'm sure you can understand the problem in picking out a proper ruler."

The clerk looks at me and says, "You can't really try the merchandise properly out here, though."

"Really?" I swat your ass again, harder, not caring if anyone else is around. Your groan is soft and lustful, deeper than before.

"Yes, sir, really. Besides, you're not giving her a true demonstration of how that ruler can feel."

I just rub the ruler over your ass for a few moments. "The store isn't exactly bustling with activity. I'm sure I could give her a proper display right here." You feel the ruler leave your ass, seeing my arm raise back out of the corner of your eye. Your breathing is heavy and I know from our playing at home that you want nothing more than to rub your clit, even if ever so slightly to heighten your pleasure. Involuntarily, your ass sticks out just a bit more.

"Sir?" I stop and bring my arm down. "Even though we're not busy right now, this probably isn't the proper place. Would you follow me, please?"

You and I look at each other. Your cheeks are flushed and the glazed look in your eyes indicates your dizziness with desire. The teasing this morning, the anticipation of the car ride...any hold your inhibitions had on you are no longer wavering, they're completely gone. "Well, go on, Lauren. Follow the clerk so we can get more help, would you?"

We go through some double doors and into what appears to be a manager's office. As we enter the office, our clerk closes the door, locking it. "Can't have someone barging in while a customer is trying out one of our products, can we? I'm Trish, by the way."

"I'm Tom. This is Lauren."

"Nice to meet you both. We don't often get people in here with this particular interest in our merchandise." Trish sits on the edge of the desk in the office. "Obviously, I want to give you whatever kind of help you need. Do you need some privacy?"

"No. You can stay if you'd like. Lauren has been proud of her ability to take instruction, but hasn't been able to show it off for anyone. This seems like as good of a time as any." In an even voice, I say, "Put your hands on the desk, Lauren. Put them down flat." I lift your skirt to reveal your pale backside. "You see this, Trish? Not only did she wear a flimsy skirt today, but no panties, either." You feel two cracks of the ruler against your ass. "Posture, Lauren. Posture is everything. Isn't that right, Trish?"

Trish locks eyes with you. "Definitely." Your eyes follow her hand, which unbuttons her black work pants and slips inside the cotton panties she's wearing. She gasps just a bit and you can tell she's reached her clit. "She's...*gasp*...got to learn how to be a proper good girl for you, doesn't she?"

I bend the ruler a little bit to get more of a whipping motion on your ass; it makes a loud crack on each of the three strokes and you drop your head and cry out due to the unexpected sharpness of the sting. You feel two more whips of the ruler against your lower thighs, causing you to cry out again. "Lauren, Lauren, Lauren. Head up, remember? We go through this every time. It seems like your training never ends." Tears are flowing down your face from the pain of the experience, but also in your release and letting go. "And crying out in pain? Tsk, tsk."

To this point, I've never punished you like this in public, let alone in front of anyone else. This is just pushing your boundaries that much further. Your cheeks are flushed from the humiliation of being punished like this in front of another person, but also from the rush of desire as well. "Trish, she may look like a good little girl to you, but she's really just a whore in disguise." Three more swats to the ass with you biting your lip not to cry out. "Aren't you just a little whore, Lauren?" Two more swats, before you can even answer. "Well?"

"Y-yes, Tom."

You get two more swats. "Whose whore?"

Blood is forming on your lip from biting so hard. "Yours." Tears continue to freely flow from your eyes, mascara smeared and running.

"You see how her big tits are heaving, Trish?" Trish just nods and rubs her own clit faster. "Straining against her bra, her shirt, begging to be freed...how much do you think she'd like you to free those monsters and let you fondle or suck them?"

You look back at me in surprise and I take my hand to your ass this time. I lose count of how many swats I use, feeling the blood rising, your ass hot and flushed. "Posture! Discipline! You have to pay attention!" I sigh. "Trish, would you like to unbutton Lauren's shirt and let her tits from their constraints?"

Trish just nods, working her clit furiously with one hand, reaching over to your shirt with the other. She deftly unbuttons you and lifts your tits inside your bra, freeing them. As she lets your tits out, she squeezes the nipple on one, causing you to moan; Trish then twists it hard and I can see your cum glistening on your thighs, smell your eagerness wafting up to me. Trish twists one more time and you give a throaty groan; now she grabs as much of your breast as will fit in her hand and grips hard as she starts to come. I shove three fingers inside you at the same time, only to feel your orgasm as well, hearing you cry out in ecstasy and feeling you clench my fingers so tightly that I'm nearly squeezed out of your sopping wet cunt.

You pull down your skirt over now-purple ass, trails of cum flowing down your thighs. I raise your head and say, "That's my girl," then kiss you on the lips softly. Trish grins at us and says, "I think that ruler will suit you just fine. Please close the door on your way out, would you?"

I lead and you close the door behind us, buttoning up your shirt again. As you're closing the door, you can see Trish putting her fingers to her clit again, ready to cum one more time before leaving the office.

As we head out of the store, you whisper, "I can't believe this...with someone we barely know?"

I just grin. "Actually, you know her better than you realize. Check out the bloggers you read when we get home."

After a moment, the lightbulb goes off over your head. "Officegirl?" You stare at me incredulously from other side of the car. "Did you two set me up?"

We get in and I start the motor. "I don't know if 'set up' is the proper term. Let's just say that I mentioned a certain scenario to her and wondered what she would do if it presented itself."

"Tom...?"

I'm driving out of the parking lot and on to the highway. "Lauren, you're my special girl and you always will be. I've chatted with her on and off in the past and nothing more ever came of it than vague teasing. You've talked to her before, so you know how she is. I didn't even realize who she was until last week and I got a response from her after a brief post I made about getting your first ruler. After today, she especially knows you're mine. This was a bit of fun for you and me. Anything I do without telling you initially is only to set up a surprise for you. You liked your surprise, didn't you?"

You just grin, almost timidly. "Yes," you whisper.

"OK, then." I smile warmly and put my arm around you, drawing you close.

We head home, your head in my lap the entire way, just resting. I stroke your body and tell you that when we get home you can put your new ruler on hook #2 in the closet. You're my good girl, something I respect and cherish.