Spanks for the Memories Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers

“Twelve?” I gulped at the number then immediately added, “Yes Mistress Elizabeth, of course I will.”

“Excellent Maria I am so proud of you”

‘Crack’ - the strap exploded without warning across my cheeks.

I jumped and gritted my teeth but managed to keep quiet as the second and third strokes quickly followed the first. I grunted as the next stroke cracked across my stinging arse but I was determined to show Mistress Elizabeth that I could take the punishment as part of my training.

‘Crack, crack, crack!’

Each stroke seemed to be just a little bit harder and the pain from the stings increased each time the leather bit into my poor sore cheeks. I was close to sobbing but steadfastly held back my tears as the eighth stroke made me collapse completely across the thick brass cross piece.

‘Crack! - “Yahhhhhhhhhhh” The ninth stroke broke my resolve as I cried out loudly with the pain.

‘Crack! - “Ohhhhhhhhhh no more please Mistress!”

“Two more Maria, I command you to cum on the last stroke!” Mistress Elizabeth cried loudly above my sobs.

‘Crack!’ - “Aiiiiieeeeeeeeeee!”

‘Crack!’ - “Urrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!”

I screamed loudly as the last stroke crashed across my red-striped arse and it seemed my very soul was being devoured by another powerful orgasm. I slipped off the end of the bed and was caught by the strong hands of Mistress Elizabeth who eased me down to the floor. I sensed her move away as I lay shaking with spasms of pleasure continuing to rock my world. At least five minutes passed before I found enough strength to haul myself to my feet and steady myself against the bedpost. Mistress Elizabeth returned from the bathroom with her hair freshly brushed and took me in her arms.

“Powerful stuff isn’t it my subbie?” Mistress said before kissing me gently on the lips.

“But it’s time to leave unfortunately, phone me Thursday night and I will confirm the arrangements for the weekend.”

I was lost for words as Mistress Elizabeth placed a protective arm over my shoulders and walked me to the front door. My wonderful Domme helped me into my coat, collected my watch from the hall table and dropped it into my old school bag containing my wallet and make up.

“Thank you so much Mistress Elizabeth.” I managed to say as tears of joy welled in my eyes. “I will phone you on Thursday.”

“I’m so glad you contacted me for your first spanking my sweet.” Mistress Elizabeth said as she opened the door. “I am sure we will have many exciting times together.” We kissed deeply for the last time before Mistress continued. “Just a thought Maria, would you like to spend some of the summer holidays here with me? A week or two under my control, think about it my subbie. But now, be off and drive carefully, it has been an emotional couple of days for you.”

“Goodbye Mistress Elizabeth and thanks again.” I managed to say as my Mistress pushed me out onto the wooden verandah.

“See you soon Maria.” Mistress Elizabeth said as she closed the door behind me.

I eased my still stinging bottom onto the seat of my car and drove carefully home. I concentrated hard on my driving and was relieved when I pulled into the car park under my apartment building. Back in the safety of my apartment I sank onto my sofa to think about the following weekend and the offer of my holiday submission. With these thoughts buzzing around in my head I opened my bag to retrieve my watch. My eyes opened with surprise as I saw the unopened envelope that I had left on the table when I arrived at Mistress Elizabeth’s home. I saw lipstick kisses marking the envelope as my shaking hands tore it open to see all the cash! I collapsed back onto the sofa, head over heels with happiness as I realised that my relationship with my wonderful Mistress had progressed far beyond our first meeting.

The end of part three.

Author’s note. ‘It seems I have written myself into a corner to write part four, please be patient, it will be done as soon as possible. Thanks to my fans for their ongoing support and please don’t forget to vote.’ Iraussieguy.

iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers