Spanks for the Memories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh” I screamed as Elizabeth raised her head, grinned at me and then went back to work. It wasn’t long before I came again and collapsed back into the chair. Elizabeth raised her head and smiled at me again while her deft fingers continued to dance away up my love hole and caressing my clitoris. This lovely Domme sure knew how to treat a lady and it wasn’t long before my back arched as once again I climaxed.

Elizabeth rose to her feet and helped me to stand. I was still shaking and she held me close, supporting and hugging me closely as she stroked my hair.

“Enjoy your first visit to me?” she inquired with that lovely smile on her face.

“Amazing, absolutely amazing,” I panted, “I never thought spanking could be as good as that, I’m just sorry that I waited for so long.”

“Well, sometimes your first experience can go awfully wrong if you go to the incorrect person.” Elizabeth said, “I hate to think how many people, both male and female, have had a bad first experience and never gone to someone else ever again. The time was obviously right for you to meet me and you did your homework correctly, you checked me out and you had a great experience, will you be back again?”

“Will I be back again? You bet I will,” I exclaimed, “Wild horses wouldn’t keep me away. By the way, what’s in your third room?”

“My third room? That’s my bedroom, I use it for scenes that require the use of a bed, bondage scenes especially, and sometimes a lady wants to spend the night, so……………”

“Oh wow! Those other rooms have got my mind spinning with ideas, I wonder if I still have my old school uniform in my trunk, if I have and if it still fits can I pay a visit to your schoolroom sometime soon, please Headmistress, please!”

Elizabeth grinned at me again, “Of course you can Maria, but now I think you had better get your clothes on and we’ll have a cup of coffee.”

I looked down to realise that I was still nude, and I had been worried about baring my bum! I gave Elizabeth an impulsive peck on the cheek in thanks and she took my head in her hands and kissed me deeply on the lips.

“Mmmmm, more of that next time.” Elizabeth promised. “Now go and get dressed young lady.”

As Elizabeth busied herself in the kitchen I slowly dressed feeling just great and knowing that a whole new world of pleasure through pain had opened up to me, the world of spanking and who knows what else?

THE END of Part One - to be continued?

iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers
12