Spare the Rod Ch. 2

Story Info
Katey & her brother-in-law are at it again.
1.4k words
4.59
120.1k
15
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 06/22/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rod sat in his office the day after he first had sex with his sexy little 18 year-old sister-in-law. He thought back on it and his cock instantly stiffened. He'd come home in the middle of the day, and there was hot little Katey, lying by the pool diddling herself. When she saw him she begged him to join her, confessing her lust for him. Though he was married to her older sister, and there was 20 years age difference, the moment she went into that whole "Daddy" fantasy, he lost it.

She really got off on calling him Daddy. And he in turn enjoyed the dominant role she put him in. They had even joked about his rod and the old 'spare the rod, spoil the child' saying. She did love his rod.

Shortly after they had finished yesterday, his wife had come home with the kids. Katey was there for the summer to help look after the children. Katey had gone out with some friends and he hadn't seen her since.

He sat staring out at the city from his office 20 floors above downtown. It was Saturday, but he had some legal cases to catch up on and he didn't really want to be around the house when Katey woke up, he just didn't know how he would act.

A knock on his door brought him out of his musings.

"Come in." he said as he spun around in his chair to face the door.

In walked his sexy Katey. Dressed in a little pink cotton sun dress that barely covered her essentials. Her firm young breasts rode high with the hard nipples calling out to him. She had a tight athletic body and tanned legs that went on forever. The skirt of the dress flirted playfully around her thighs as she walked.

"Katey, what are you doing here?" he inquired. He didn't want to stand because his erection was all too noticeable beneath his pants.

"I thought we should talk." she said with a smirk. She walked around his office, running her hands over books and knick-knacks. She was such a sensuous creature. Very erotic in every move she made. Her brown hair was dancing with summer blonde highlights and hung far below her shoulders.

"And what is it we should talk about young lady." he tried to sound authoritative and stern.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, that sounds like your Daddy voice. You know how I like that. I thought you'd want to reprimand me for how naughty I was yesterday." She lowered her eyes as she leaned against the arm of his leather sofa. It was one of those typical lawyer sofa's, wine colored leather with hundreds of buttons all over it.

"Reprimand you, hmmmm." He felt his cock getting harder. "You were a very naughty girl yesterday, but I've already given you my rod." which they had both enjoyed immencely. He could almost feel his rod slipping in and out of her hot young pussy.

"That's true, but I've been having very naughty thoughts about you, Daddy. And doing naughty things when I think of you....Oops." she said as she purposely knocked some papers from the table beside the couch.

As she turned and bent over to pick them up he was availed to a view of her bare pussy. The little cock tease wasn't wearing any panties, and was shaved smooth as silk.

"Maybe I should bring these over to you at your desk, Daddy." she said as she glided towards his desk.

"Maybe you should come around here and hand them to me." he suggested.

She came around behind the desk and as he took the papers with one had he ran his other hand up the inside of her thigh and slid a finger right between her bald lips.

"You are a very naughty girl, Katey. No panties, and so wet. Why are you so wet, Katey?" he said huskily.

"I was thinking about you on the way over here. And thinking of what we did yesterday. I was such a bad girl." she pouted, sexily.

"Yes you were, what happens to bad girls Katey,"he asked as he slipped a finger inside her young wet pussy and thumbed her clit.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, they get spankings." she said as she put both hands on his desk and arched her back.

"Lift your skirt, Katey." he commanded.

She reached behind her with one hand and flipped the short skirt of her dress up over he naked ass. Scott ran his hand over her round, perfectly tight ass cheeks and listened to her breathing speed up in anticipation.

"I think you should lay across Daddy's lap, Katey" he said as he pushed his chair back and pulled her across his lap.

The first wack, took her by suprise and she yelped. "That was just he beginning, little one. You have been very bad." Another WACK, and her breath caught.

"Oh yes Daddy, I've been very bad." she agreed.

WACK, his hand came down harder this time. He was getting very aroused watching her young white cheeks turn pink. He was getting harder and harder with the power he felt. And she could feel his hard cock against her stomach and squirmed against him.

"Oh, Daddy, I think your rod wants in on the action..."she squirmed again.

"Stand up, Katey, and put both hands on my desk." He ordered.

She did just that and felt him press down on the back of her head until her upper body lay across his desk. He flipped her dress up again to bare her pink bottom and slid 2 fingers right into her dripping pussy.

"You are so wet my little, Katey. Your pussy is dripping, I think we are going to have to plug it up, would you like that, my little one," he whispered against her ear as he plunged his fingers into her hot pussy.

"Yes Daddy, plug me up, plug me up."

"What should Daddy use to plug you up, little one?"

"Use your big, thick rod, Daddy, remember "Spare the rod....."

"Spoil the child... yes, I remember Katey." he finished the old saying for her.

He rammed his hard cock into her pussy to the hilt, not sparing an inch.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YES DADDY, YES." Katey yelled.

"You...Are....Such.....A.....Very....naughty.... girl..." he said with each stroke and on the last his hand smacked her ass. He felt her pussy tighten around his cock as his spanked her.

"OH YES DADDY, SO NAUGHTY, SPANK YOUR NAUGHTY GIRL"

"I think I can do better than that, you seem to be enjoying this punishment a bit too much." he said as he wet his index finger and slowly wiggled it into her little pucker hole.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG" she groaned as his finger wiggled deeper and he thrust his cock to the hilt.

"That's it little one, take it all, you like that don't you... You like my finger in your ass?" he grunted, finding himself approaching the edge.

"YES, DADDY, YES, FUCK ME, FUCK MY PUSSY AND MY ASS, PUSH YOUR FINGER DEEPER, FUCK MY PUSSY HARDER, UGH, UGH, UGH, YES YES, DEEPER DADDY , FUCK ME SO GOOD...." her body began to shudder as she keened her pleasure and arched her back, which took both his cock and finger deeper into her body and sent him over the edge.

"YES, LITTLE GIRL, TAKE DADDY'S COCK, YOU LITTLE SLUT, YOU LIKE MY FINGER IN YOUR ASS, FUCKING YOUR CUNT AND YOUR ASS AT THE SAME TIME, YOU'RE MY LITTLE SLUT, TAKE IT NOW, HERE IT CUMS, ALL MY JUICE, FEEL ME, FEEL ME SQUIRTING DEEP INTO YOU...."Scott yelled.

"YES DADDY, FILL ME WITH YOUR CUM, RAPE MY ASS WITH YOUR FINGER, OH YES, YES, YES, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA." She screamed as they both came and then fell across the desk, sweating and gasping for breath.

After a few minutes, Scott rose and watched as he first withdrew his finger from her ass, and then his dripping cock from your swollen cunt. His juices dribbling from her as he pulled out.

"OOOOOOOOOO Scottie, that was soo hot, my ass hurts soooo good." Katey groaned.

Scotty went down on his knees and kissed her pink ass cheeks. Licking and kissing his way to her little pucker hole, paying special attention that sore orafice. "How's that little one?" he asked as he gently kissed it better.

"MMMM that feels so good, you'll make me hot all over again." she said as she stood up slowly, he also rose and took her in his arms, lifting her to his lips to kiss her. She sucked on his tongue and then pulled back and whispered; "Next time, I'll have to return the favor." she smiled wickedly.

He got hard again just thinking of the possibilities....