Speak Softly While... Ch. 03

Story Info
Drew's harem grows, then he's discharged.
3.5k words
4.5
79.3k
19
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 05/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AMOWAT
AMOWAT
54 Followers

Speak Softly While My Master Sleeps Ch. 03

Unfortunately, Silvana's assignment was not nearly as nice as Sela. The luscious Lebanese lady returned an hour later, furious.

"That...That...Sharmuta!" she exclaimed.

"Silvana, what's wrong? " I asked. "What happened?"

"I will tell you what happened," she exclaimed. "That...that muti, she would not come! She laughed, Nurse Amy! She laughed at Master! And she said such horrible things! I can't repeat them!"

Silvana shuddered. I did too. I realize that not everyone is going to adore Master the way my sisters and I do, but that anyone would actively dislike him is too horrid to bear!

My initial thought was that Amber was unworthy to belong to our Master and I tried to encourage Silvana to find someone more deserving.

"It's all right, Silvana," I said, taking her hand. "I'm sure Master will tell you another girl that He desires, one who is less bitchy and more worthy to belong to Him."

"Oh no!" Silvana declared. "Master wants this Amber-slut and He will have her! I will do whatever it takes to bring her to Him and make her His whore!"

The fire in her eyes told me there would be no dissuading her. Her logic was sound, after all. Master should have whatever he wants.

"Master?" asked Silvana, reverently approaching His sleeping form, attempting to calm her rage while she communed.

"Dear, sweet Master," she continued, slipping off his sheet, "I have not brought the one you sent me after. She resisted me. But I will bring her, Master! I will do whatever I must. I have a plan, but I need your guidance. Please, Master, help me! Help me to do your will! Fill me with wisdom, with guidance, with sperm!"

As she spoke, she stroked Masters cock and slowly it awoke and rose in all its splendor. Once it had begun to become turgid, Silvana forgo words, filled her mouth with Master's manmeat and plead her case with moans and slurps rather than prayers. Soon a bulge showed in Silvana's slender throat. Master was at full power.

Silvana let loose a mighty groan as she closed her eyes and trembled, enraptured, communing with His Divine Dick. The nurse in me worried about her airflow, but the better part of me knew that air was no substitute for Master.

Sure enough, Silvana soon slid His spent member from her throat and while she was gasping and woozie from the experience, she was none the worse for wear. While she gasped for air and came down from her ecstasy, I kissed up the bit of Master's semen that escaped from the corner of her mouth, hoping she wouldn't mind.

"Mitch," she said.

"Excuse me?" I asked, thinking I'd miss heard.

She blinked and then smiled at me.

"I have to go find Mitch," she explained, and then walked off seeming still a bit dazed.

I looked at Master. Mitch? I thought. Master should have what ever he wants, but I must admit I was a bit confused.

*****

I was reading 'The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy' aloud to my Master when Silvana returned, leading a giggly redhead by the hand. The girl practically floated into the room. I closed the book and stood up.

"Hideehideehiiiii!" exclaimed the girl, waving vigorously to me.

"You must be Amber," I said, and the girl nodded with such enthusiasm I thought she might break her neck. "Well, I'm so glad that you could come and see Drew. I'm sure it means a lot to Him."

The dopey girl looked at our comatose Master and her face went slack for a moment as she wobbled, then the stoned grin was back, her clothes were off, and she began to worship.

As she ravished our Master, I turned to Silvana and asked how she had managed to get Amber into her current compliant state.

"Well, I had some help," the doc explained. "Master showed me where to find her boyfriend, Mitch. He was very eager to help after I blew him in the back of His SUV. It was such the ugly thing, nothing like Master's, but I closed my eyes and thought of Him. After, I told Mitch I knew Amber and he was afraid that I was going to expose his infidelity but I assured him that I only wanted to come between him and Amber for one night. He is a little slow, so I had to spell it out that I wanted a three-way. Poor boy, his eyes got so huge!"

"Of course, he didn't think Amber would do it and obviously she wouldn't since she had been such the bitch to me yesterday. I assured Mitch that we could convince her with a little bit of pharmaceutical assistance, though. I gave him a little cocktail to slip Miss Amber that I had raided from the pharmacy before I went to find him. He called me a couple hours later and the little bitch was flying high and ready for anything."

"He had already gotten her half naked by the time I got to her dorm room. I praised Mitchy and gave his ugly cock a squeeze, then asked Amber how she was feeling. She was clearly feeling very good, so good that she didn't even remember me. I told her that I thought I could make her feel better, got on my knees and went to work on her pussy. She started sucking her thumb and making the strangest little sounds, like, well, like that."

The happy little red head had impaled herself on our Master's cock, her ass toward His face, and was sucking at His big toe. Around the toe, she was making noises that I imagine a braying jackass might make if kept in an atmosphere of helium and nitrous oxide. We admired and envied her worship of our Master for a moment, then Silvana continued her story.

"Now Mitchy almost lost his...concentration before he even managed to get his pants off. Once he did though, he was all over us. He pulled Amber's thumb out and managed to get his dick in her mouth as she slid down the couch. This started her giggling and gagging, but eventually she remembered how to suck. Then Mitch turned to watch me licking his girlfriend's clitty."

"He had a dumbstruck, questioning, almost panicked look on his face as it dawned on him that he had no idea what he was supposed to do and that two women were much too much for him to handle. He is nothing like Master. I decided he was very close, so I reached up and gave his balls a little squeeze that sent him over the edge. Blew his load all over Amber's face and titties. I intensified my treatment of Amber then and she just went crazy. I ignored Mitchy as he stood there panting with his dick going limp in his hand. He did not know what to do next."

"After a few minutes, I kept Amber going with my fingers and started teasing Mitch. I asked if he was done already and why didn't he get his thing hard again so he could fuck my pussy. He got even more panicked, pleading for just five minutes. He could get it up again, he said. Really. He might have done himself damage, he was so determined. That was when I knew I had him. I left Amber to wonder what happened and gave Mitch what I told him was the next generation of Viagra. He downed them and five minutes later, they downed him. I cleaned Amber up and brought her here. Mitch should wake up sometime tomorrow--Tuesday at the latest."

We both giggled.

"Oh Master!" Amber screamed, drawing back our attention. "Use me, Master! Use me! I am your whore! I am your whore forever, Master! Oh Master!"

The little red head shuddered in what was no doubt the most intense climax of her life, then collapsed, panting.

"Well," said Silvana, "I am glad to see all my efforts were not in vain. She must feel very silly for being such the bitch about coming to see Master."

Amber's head popped up from between His ankles to smile at us. Apparently she was not quite exhausted.

"Amber was baaaaaaad!" she said. "Amber must be punished! Amber will suck off one freshman everyday until graduation!"

Silvana and I smiled at one another, pleased with Master's wisdom and Amber's new attitude. The reformed redhead reverently dismounted and stood naked before us, arms at her side, palms spread, Master's glorious spunk running down her legs.

"And for causing such trouble, and because Master loves you, Amber will belong not just to Master but to Dr. Silvana and Nurse Amy! Amber will be their slave and pleasure them in whatever manner they wish!"

She knelt before Silvana.

"Please, Mistress Silvana," she begged. "Use me!"

Silvana looked to me, eyes wide.

"It is Master's will, Silvana," I encouraged.

A gleam came to the good doctor's eyes and she smiled devilishly at our new toy. She pulled down her pants.

"Lick me, Sharmuta!" she commanded.

"Yes Mistress!" cried Amber and mashed her face into Silvana's hairy bush. Silvana gave a little gasp at the ferocity of it, then grabbed hold of the girl's head, threw her own head back and pealed with joyful laughter. Her depression of the day before seemed to belong to another lifetime.

I stepped behind Silvana and started to remove her blouse. She looked over her shoulder at me and giggled girlishly. She looked so lovely I couldn't help but kiss her. I finished disrobing her and encouraged her to sit in the chair, lest Amber's obsessive cunilinguas knock her over.

I held the confused redhead by the hair as Silvana got comfortable, then commanded her to continue he assigned task. She eagerly advanced on her knees to resume her place before Silvana's bush and continued her lip service.

I removed my naughty nurse negligee and perched my naked ass on Master's bed. I stroked Master's head with one hand and my purring pussy with the other as I watched Amber's slavish muff munching. Silvana squirmed in her seat, her nipples like agates, her face ecstatic. It was quite the show.

She suddenly pulled Amber's head up with a jerk.

"Tell me you are a slut!" she demanded.

"I'm a slut, Mistress!" Amber declared.

"Tell me that you love my cunt!" Silvana said.

"I do, Mistress!" Amber swore, nodding with enthusiasm though it pulled her hair, "I love your cunt! I love to taste it! I live to serve it! Only Master's Cock is more beautiful!"

Silvana laughed.

"Beg me to kiss my ass," the doctor instructed.

"Oh Mistress, I would be so honored to kiss your ass, to lick it, to love it! Please, Mistress, I beg you: Let me taste your ass! I am your slave! I am a slave to your ass! Please let me kiss it!"

"Very well, cunt-licker. You may worship your mistress' ass," Silvana declared, then kicked her feet in the air, scooting her posterior forward, and giggled as Amber did her bidding.

"Oh Master, Master, Master!" Silvana exclaimed, "Thank you, Master! Thank you!"

I smiled down at our sleeping Master and kissed His forehead. He is so good to us, despite all His pain and frustration.

Silvana squirmed about to kneel in the chair and wiggle her ass in Amber's delighted face. The luscious Lebanese lady seemed to be disproving the adage that laughter kills orgasm, as she seemed to be doing both at full throttle. Objectively, she sounded like a troupe of baboons but the sound was beautiful to my ears and it made me smile.

Silvana looked over her shoulder to see Amber's head at her rear, then noticed my smile and smiled back.

"Amber! Kisich!" she shouted.

"Yes Misress?," slurred Amber, removing her disheveled face from between Silvana's cheeks.

"Enough already!" Silvana told her, "Master gave you to both of us. Go ask Nurse Amy if you can eat her ass as well!"

"Yes Missress," Amber acquiesced and waddled to me on her knees.

"Missress Amy?" begged the dazed, drugged girl, "Can I eat your ass? Pretty please?"

In truth, I was content stroking Master's head and my own snatch. Amber was clearly exhausted. The drugs in her system were running their course and, minus the time it took Silvana to transport her from her boyfriends dorm to Master's room, she had been vigorously fucking for over three hours. But Silvana was looking on with such delighted anticipation, for her sake I agreed.

"Very well, Amber," I said, patting her head. "You may for a little bit. But then you really should get some sleep."

"Oh thank you, Missress Amy!" she exclaimed, and staggered towards my naked backside. I lay back, wrapping my arm around Master's head. Amber began to sloppily but earnestly lap my anus, gripping my ass cheeks as if that was the only thing keeping her from falling over.

Despite her unpracticed and exhausted technique, however, I soon found myself coming. It had nothing to do with Amber's clumsy rim job or her grunted agreement as Silvana verbally abused her. It had everything to do with Master. He had given this girl to us. There in His comatose state He found yet another way to show us that He appreciated us. It touched my heart and I started to cry even as I started to come.

I came down gently and told poor Amber that it was time for her to sleep. She mumbled, curled up in the corner and was gone. I put a spare blanket over her and then went back to lie beside Master. Silvana lay down on His other side. We stared at each other across his sleeping form, filled with so many different emotions that it was impossible to speak. Eventually, we slept.

****

Amber awoke hung over but as eager to please as ever. We insisted that she clean herself up first, since she was quite skanky from the night before. After that, she begged to bathe us, so we let her. Afterwards, she rubbed us down with the oils and lotions I had bought for Master--I knew He wouldn't mind. As Amber worshipfully massaged my feet, I grinned at Silvana and then Master. I could tell we were going to enjoy His gift.

We sent her off to fetch us breakfast and got dressed just in time for Master's mother to arrive. Amber returned with breakfast for Mrs. Rosenthal.

"Why thank you, dear," said His mother, "Are you one of Drew's little friends?"

"I..." she said, turning to Drew's sleeping form, tears welling up in her eyes. "I should have been so much nicer to Him! But I'll do anything I can for Him now!"

"That's sweet of you, dear," said Mrs. Rosenthal patting her arm.

"I want to be sweet," Amber said. "That reminds me. I need to go find a freshman. If I am not needed here, that is."

She looked to Silvana and me for approval.

"Go ahead, Amber." I said. "And make sure he's a geek. I'm sure Drew would prefer it that way."

"Of course, Misst...Amy," she said. "Call me if I am needed."

And then she hurried off to fulfill her charge.

"What a strange girl," commented Mrs. Rosenthal.

****

Mitch showed up on the ward that evening, mad as hell, demanding to see Silvana's supervisor. When he saw her coming out of Our Master's room, he ran at her, demanding to know what she had done to Amber. At least he started to. Then he stopped. He noticed Gladys, the dower head nurse, and Gladys noticed him. They then found an empty room and made use of it. I'm told Gladys was much nicer to work for from that day forward. She tended to take out all her sadistic, domineering tendencies on Mitch, to the young man's delight. They spent a fortune on leather.

****

The next few weeks was mostly more of the same. We attended our Master, and every one on the floor was glad to assist us. We hunted down a different girl or group of girls almost every day, bringing them to our Master by whatever means necessary. We brought him classmates, a couple teaching assistants, his creative writing professor, the sales girls at Franchesca's, the waitress at The James Joyce, and his roommate's mother. Those were happy, exciting times, but of course they couldn't last.

Silvana and I were coming back from lunch at the Cosmic Cantina, planing to ask Master if there was anyone else we could bring to him, only to find Master had visitors. His mother was there, but so was the Chancellor of the medical center and three other men in suits with that no-nonsense lawyer look about them. It came as a total shock.

"Ah, yes," said the Chancellor, "Here are the two remaining parties. Now we can put this unpleasant matter to rest."

I swallowed hard. I thought we were in deep shit, that somehow they had discovered our relationship with Drew, that they didn't understand, that they would want to keep us away from Him.

"Here at the medical center," said the chancellor, "We have the highest standards of conduct. We expect all our staff to act professionally, to treat patients, their loved ones, and other staff members with respect and put the care of patients above all. IT is a standard to which everyone in the medical center is held, from the lowliest orderly all the way up to myself."

Silvana and I looked at each other, bracing ourselves for the worst. Mrs. Rosenthal looked as melancholy as ever. Drew slept.

"I know this to be true, I have said it a thousand time, and I have no excuse for my behavior."

We looked sharply at the chancellor. His behavior?

"I abused my office. I used my position to extort sexual favors from my employees. And not only did I violate your rights, Dr. Silvana, Nurse Amy, in so doing I kept you from filling the needs of your patient here."

I blinked. Since that five minute speech he gave at orientation when I started working at Duke, I hadn't even seen the man in four years. I only recognized him from his photos in the hospital news letter.

"Mrs. Rosenthal, you have legitimate grounds for a malpractice suit, and of course it goes without saying that you two could sue for sexual harassment. But we would really like to keep all of this out of the papers. Not for my sake--for the good of the medical center. So, if you are willing, I would ask that you accept my deepest apologies and a settlement check for each of you, in exchange for agreeing not to sue or go to the papers."

The lawyer in front then opened his brief case and presented each of us with a check. Damn there were a lot of zeros on those things. We all signed.

"I suppose you will all be leaving us now," said the chancellor, wistfully.

"Yes, I've arranged to move Drew back home," said Mrs. Rosenthal. "There doesn't seem to be much left that can be done for him here."

Again, my heart sank.

"Of course, he still needs medical attention. I'm hoping Dr. Silvana and Nurse Amy will come with us."

Bliss. Everything was all right. We agreed, of course.

"Well, you'll be taking two of our best," said the chancellor, stepping over to us. "The two best pieces of ass in the whole fucking place!"

He then grabbed my right tit and Silvana's left ass cheek, his eyes filled with lust.

"I regret nothing!" he told us, "I'll be stroking myself to the memory of your hot cunts for the rest of my life!"

"Chancellor!" shouted the lawyers, pulling him off of us, "Stop that!"

They shuttled him out of the room, apologizing for our former employer as he laughed.

"Well, we should be going," said Mrs. Rosenthal, unfazed. "Would you like to call your little redhead friend? We could use another maid."

****

So now, Silvana, Amber, and I all live in the Rosenthal home in New Jersey. Silvana took Master to Princeton for some tests and now all their neurologists are searching for a cure. Amber found a local community college where she could fulfill her oral charge. We all care for Master as best we can.

We bring Him any woman we think might please Him, neighbors, girls He knew in high school, total strangers. Some we invite, some we bribe, some we drug, whatever it takes. Tonight I kidnaped a librarian at gun point. She is riding Master's cock wearing only her glasses while I write this. I bet she feels pretty silly for resisting me like she did.

But still my Master sleeps. I have this secret hope that someday we will find that one perfect girl, one that Master is so pleased with that He will awaken and take her and make her His queen and my Mistress. That's why I always stay to watch when we bring a new woman. I want to be here when His princess comes and awakens him.

He will wake up eventually. I have to believe that. Until then, all we can do is make sure that He's comfortable.

AMOWAT
AMOWAT
54 Followers
12