Speaking of Louise...

Story Info
A conversation between husband and wife.
1.4k words
4.39
72k
23
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Did you see Louise?' Tom asked.

'I did,' Sue replied. 'We had coffee.'

'That's nice.'

'Yes, it was.' Sue paused. 'You know ... it's a pity we don't know someone,' she said.

Her husband frowned. 'We know lots of people. Hundreds I should think.'

'For Louise, I mean.'

'In what sense?' Tom asked.

'You know,' his wife said.

'Do I?'

'She's still a comparatively young woman. And since George, she's been, well, single. It's time she had someone to ... well, you know.'

Tom reached under the duvet and ran his fingers lightly up his wife's naked thigh. 'Explore her inner thigh?'

'She's a very attractive woman,' Sue said.

Her husband agreed. 'Extremely attractive.'

'Well, there you are.'

'I'm sure there must be many men,' Tom said, 'who would be very happy to run their fingers along her inner thigh.' His wife parted her legs slightly. 'I'm sure there would be some who would be happy to go even further,' he added, his fingers now lightly brushing his wife's pubic mound. 'Run their fingers through her silky bush perhaps. A little like this.'

'Not possible,' his wife said.

'No?'

'No silky bush,' Sue explained.

'Oh?'

'Louise shaves.'

Tom feigned surprise. 'She told you this? My, my, you girls do have some interesting chats.'

'She showed me.'

'Really.'

'Said she wanted my opinion.'

Tom slid a finger along the cleft of Sue's vulva. 'I see. Or at least I wish I had seen.'

'I bet you do, you bad boy.'

He paused as his finger tip gently circled his wife's clitoris. 'And what was your opinion?' he asked. 'What did you tell her?'

'I told her it looked very smooth'.

'Looked very smooth?'

'Something like that.'

'And did it feel very smooth?'

'Apparently.'

'Just apparently? You seem unsure.'

'Louise said that it felt very smooth.'

'And did you confirm this? Did you gently brush Louise's freshly-shaven mound with your own fair fingertips? Just to check. Just so that you could form a really honest opinion.'

'No.'

Tom sounded genuinely disappointed. 'What a shame. An opportunity missed I think. You could have told me all about it. You could have given me a first-hand report -- a first-hand report of your own fair hand brushing Louise's freshly-shaven mound.' He lightly kissed his wife's neck. 'I'm assuming the mound in question was freshly shaven when she revealed it,' he said.

'I think so.'

'No hint of stubble?'

'Not that I noticed.'

'And where did this revelation take place?'

'In the kitchen.'

'In our kitchen?'

'Yes,' Sue said.

'Well, you know what they say about the kitchen,' Tom said.

'No. What do they say about the kitchen?

'The heart of the house.' And then he added: 'Wherein the freshly-shaved pussy of the beautiful neighbour is revealed.'

Tom continued to run his fingers through his wife's soft pubic hair.

'And what else can you tell me about Louise's pussy?'

'What else?'

'Apart from being smooth. Is it big? Is it small? Loose? Tight?'

'Hmm ... pretty normal.'

'Pretty normal? I don't know why, but I thought it would be quite puffy, quite full in a soft and pleasing way.'

'Hmm ... yes, I suppose so,' Sue said softly. 'Well ... a bit puffy.'

'But pleasing?'

'I'm sure you would think it pleasing,' Sue said.

'And were her inner lips, her labia minora, to be seen?'

'Hmm ... slightly. Just a hint. Just peeping out, I think.'

'And are you picturing it now? Are you picturing Louise's smooth, puffy pussy in your mind's eye as I play with your own deliciously-hairy snatch?'

'You're asking me to remember. I have to picture it.'

'And is it making your own pussy feel good.'

'I think it's your magic fingers that are making my pussy feel good.'

'But the memory of Louise's smooth pussy is adding a certain something I think.' Tom allowed his pleasure finger to slide deeper between to slippery wet lips of his wife's vulva. 'Louise was probably disappointed that you didn't test her smooth pussy for yourself. She was probably disappointed that you didn't slip a finger between her puffy lips.'

'I think perhaps you're the one who is disappointed,' Sue said.

'Indeed I am. But I expect she was also disappointed. I expect she would have liked the feeling of a finger -- other than her own -- sliding along her secret valley. I'm sure her own finger exploring her secret valley must feel very nice, but your finger ... that would feel very very nice.'

Tom's own finger dipped into the slippery tunnel of his wife's vagina. 'I think the thought of your finger exploring Louise's secret valley is making someone I know very wet -- very wet indeed,' he said.

Sue took Tom's cock in hand. 'I don't know about that,' she said. 'But it's certainly making someone I know very hard.'

'A hard cock and a wet pussy. A hard cock and a very wet pussy. Was Louise's pussy wet?'

'When?'

'When she showed you how smooth and puffy it was. Did she also show you how wet it was?'

'No. Just how smooth it was.'

'I think if she had been showing me how smooth her pussy was, I would have also enquired as to its lubricity.'

Sue began to stroke her husband's hard cock. 'And what makes you think Louise would be showing you her pussy?'

'She showed you,' Tom said.

'I think that's different,' Sue replied.

'In what way?'

'It just is.'

'You never know,' Tom said, 'Louise might be desperate to show me her pussy. The poor woman could be sitting at home, as we speak, thinking to herself: I really would like to pop next door and show Tom my smoothly shaven pussy with its puffy outer lips and lubricious inner lips -- lubricious in both senses of the word: both slippery and wanton.'

'And I suppose you would feel duty-bound to reciprocate by showing Louise your fine upstanding cock?'

'It would be only fair. Don't you think so?'

'I suppose so,' Sue said. 'But then what?'

'Then what?'

'When Louise had shown you her smooth pussy with its puffy outer lips and whatever-you-said inner lips -- '

'Lubricious.'

'-- and you had shown her your nice hard, fat cock, then what? You wouldn't just send her home again, would you?'

'I see what you mean,' Tom said in mock seriousness. 'It wouldn't be right, would it?' He eased himself between his wife's spread thighs. 'I suppose,' he said, 'the good neighbourly thing would be to slip my cock into her -- in much the same way that I am about to slip my cock into you.'

'And where would I be while all this was happening?' Sue asked.

'Oh, right here, my love. Right here. As the local authority on Louise's pussy and my cock, it would be your job -- your very important job -- to introduce them, to bring them together, to spread Louise's smooth-yet-puffy cunt lips and guide my cock into her slippery love tunnel.' To illustrate, Tom pushed deep into his wife's own slippery love tunnel, his balls slapping against the pale globes of her shapely arse.

'I think I would be quite good at that,' Sue said. 'I think I would be quite good at spreading Louise's cunt lips and guiding your cock into her slippery love tunnel.'

Tom pulled his cock all the way out and plunged all the way in again. 'I'm sure you would be,' he said.

Sue drew her knees up and strummed her clit with her fingers while her aroused husband thrust into her again and again.

'And as your -- what would I be? -- your assistant?'

'My charming and sexy assistant,' Tom said.

'As your charming and sexy assistant, would I need to set things up, get things ready? Would I ... well, would I need to lick Louise's clit for example?' Sue's voice was becoming huskier and she was finding it more and more difficult to speak. But she pressed on. 'You know ... the way you ... lick my clit?'

'Oh, definitely,' Tom said, increasing the tempo with every thrust. 'Most definitely. Licking, sucking, you would need ... to do it all.'

'And would I be required to finger her delicate pink arsehole?'

'Oh, god, yes,' Tom said. 'And mine too.'

'And you ... you could finger my arsehole?'

'Oh, yes. And lick ... your little fat clit,' Tom volunteered.

'And then, when Louise was sloshing with fragrant pussy juices, I could spread her puffy ... lips ... apart ... and ... guide ... the head ... of your big ... twitching ... cock ....'

'Oh, fuck! Oh yes, fuck yes!'

Afterwards, they both lay there for a minute or two, saying nothing, enjoying the moment, catching their breath.

It was Tom who eventually broke the silence. 'Did Louise really show you her pussy?' he asked.

Sue smiled. 'What do you think?'