Special

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,303 Followers

Three days. It took three fucking days for Linda to call me. I though I'd over played my hand deciding there was no way in hell I was going to call her.

"You weren't going to call were you?" Linda asked.

"No, why would I? You made yourself perfectly clear and I thought I did also. So what's there to talk about?" I said to an aggravated Linda.

"Don't you love me anymore?"

"Linda, I never said that. I love you to death. Do you think I make it a practice to get on my knees with a ring in hand for every girl I meet?"

"Damn it Steve, you're confusing the hell out of me. You told my dad you were moving on. Don't you want to get married?"

"It depends. If it's to a sniveling little daddy's girl, hell no. But, if it's to a beautiful, blonde, twenty-two year old who wants to build a life with me as an equal partner, I'd be honored to take her as my wife."

"Stay there, don't you move," Linda said hanging up.

Thirty-five minutes later a flustered Linda was at my door.

"All right, let's try this again," she said holding out her left hand.

Taking the ring out of my pocket, I dropped to one knee and asked her if she would do me the honor of becoming my bride. This time she said yes and jumped into my arms.

"Mom you can come out?" I asked her as I could see her reflection in the living room mirror watching us.

"I'm so happy for the two of you, I know you're both going to be happy.

From my house we went to hers and announced to everyone we were getting married. Her father still thought she was marrying beneath her class but kept his mouth shut, at least around me. Her mother was overjoyed and said that she and my mom were going to be very busy going forward, hell they had a wedding to plan for.

There were only fifteen on my guest list but Linda's went well over two hundred and fifty. Since they were paying for it, I really didn't care. But what I didn't like was the way Linda and her mom took over complete charge and basically alienated my mother.

"Steve don't worry about it," she'd tell me. "It's her day and I sure don't want to make waves and remember it's only one day of the rest of your lives. Let her do her thing and when you come back from your honeymoon it'll just be the two of you. I'm just happy you found someone special."

I loved my mom. She would do anything for anyone and taught me what was really important, family and friends.

The only way I can explain it, was that our wedding was an event. Without knowing exactly, it had to cost over two hundred thousand dollars. Hell, Linda's wedding dress cost over twenty alone. I sucked it up, had a good time and had only two glasses of wine. No use getting drunk.

Linda on the other hand got blasted and by eleven o'clock was about done for the night. Her parents also paid for our honeymoon; a windjammer cruise for seven days in the Caribbean.

At midnight I grabbed my bride, carried her up to our room and laid her on the bed. I carefully undressed her and climbed in the bed next to her. I kissed her forehead and went to sleep. You see Linda got so drunk she passed out in a chair downstairs. This was not how I expected to be spending my wedding night.

Her dad flew us down on his private plane and Linda spent the first day emptying her stomach and getting her sea legs. We were on the boat with three other couples and much to my dismay they were also members of the 'beautiful people' group I began to hate.

If you have money great, just don't throw it up in my face. They were all tanned, good-looking and the women wore next to nothing on deck, because they could. When Linda took off her top I wasn't too happy. When she and her new friends took their bottoms off I said something.

"Linda, I don't want you parading around everyone naked. The crews all walking around with hardons for Christ's sakes."

"I noticed you grabbing a few glances at them," she said grabbing my dick. "I just don't want to go back with any tan lines, that's all. What do you thinks going to happen? Do you think I'm going to grab a couple of the guys and ball their eyes out? Lighten up, you're the only man who's going to be getting any of this," she said with her hands on her hips. "And if you're really good, maybe tonight we'll fool around on deck under the stars when everyone's asleep," she said kissing me. And we did that night, but I swear to God I think I saw a couple of the crew watching.

I was glad when the cruise ended. There was way too much drinking and everyone wanted to dance with everyone else on deck after dinner. For me, there was just too much closeness. Don't get me wrong, the other three women were hot and had bodies most men would kill for, but I wanted Linda to myself and I didn't like the way the guys looked at or touched her when they danced.

The last night I almost lost it. Robert was dancing with my wife and everyone were two sheets to the wind. We were munching on fruit, drinking rum drinks and having a good time. Cal, one of the other husbands, suggested that the women remove their tops for a group picture, innocent fun right? Wrong!

He dumped baby oil all over the three of them and told the girls to rub it in. Lisa rubbed Linda, Linda rubbed Connie and Connie rubbed the oil all over the tits of the other two. The temperature on deck went up ten degrees as the guys moved in to help them. When Robert started rubbing Linda's tits, I lost it. I pushed him back and told him to get his fucking hands off my wife.

A little struggled ensued and the crew ended up separating us. If he wasn't so drunk he could have killed me, but in his condition he was an easy target for my fist. I grabbed Linda and headed to our cabin, steam coming out of my ears. After slamming the door I faced her.

"Oh my God Steve, you fought for me," she said running into my arms kissing me. "I'm so hot right now I'm ready to explode. I want you right now," she said pulling me onto the bed.

I tore off what was left of her clothes and with little or no foreplay I literally fucked the shit out of her. She grabbed for her pillow but I threw it on the floor. Holding both her arms outstretched I pounded her pussy as she screamed out for me to fuck her harder. I took possession of my wife and by the time we stopped everyone on board knew what we'd done. Bob apologized the next morning and said he was out of line.

"By all the screaming we heard last night, it looks like you two made up. That's one hot woman you've got, but if I were you, I'd keep her on a short leash," he said hitting me on the shoulder.

I was glad to get back home and with our new one bedroom apartment we were now man and wife. I loved that phrase, man and wife. I was happy, she was happy and if her dad would have stayed the hell out of our marriage we would have stayed that way; but he just wouldn't let go.

I tried to say nothing but it got hard. The new car and the allowance under the table caused a bit of friction, but a year later when we had a 'slip' and Linda got pregnant I about lost it.

Nothing was ever enough for his little girl. We got a new apartment, with no less than three bedrooms, baby furniture and clothes and more clothes for Linda when she grew out of what she had. Hell, I was happy to be at work and sometimes I was afraid to go home and see what new addition was they're waiting for me.

"Relax Steve, take a deep breath and relax. You know Bob. It's just Bob doing what Bob does, taking charge. Just be glad you're not having twins," she said with a laugh. My mom always knew what to say.

JoAnne, named after her grandmother, was born with ten fingers, ten toes and was healthy. We all knew that there was a possibility of problems, but Linda had the best medical treatment money could buy. I held my breath for the first year and from then on, she became daddy's girl.

Don't get me wrong, Linda loved her baby but didn't want to be bothered with all the crap of motherhood. We had a nanny, one just showed up one morning, and I thought we'd settle into being a family but that didn't happen.

Her family or their friends were always having some function or get together. I loved my job but it wasn't 8:00 to 5:00 and a lot of times I did work from home outside of class.

"Hon, why don't you go without me? I'll stay here with Annie, as I now called her, and get caught up on my work," I told her.

"Are you sure?"

"Go, have fun my love, we'll both be fine here," I said kissing her.

"Keep the bed warm for me and I'll be back early." And she always was.

We had a great sex life, I had a fantastic job and a family most men would kill for; I had it all.

However, before long I found I was skipping a lot of the events and after a while Linda stopped asking me to go with her and if I did want to go, she sometimes tried to talk me out of it. All the rich, powerful and beautiful people were always there. The husbands worked, the wives went to the spa or shopping and I had nothing in common with any of them except Linda. Her dad was always introducing her to his new associate or friend as I always stood in the corner trying to make small talk with this person or that.

With dad gone, mom finally sold her house and moved into a small condo. She would take Annie one day a week and I guess bond with her. My mom sure loved that little girl.

"Honey, would you be terribly upset if I went with my dad on a three day outing. A friend of his just bought a new boat and invited him to go on a test run. Mom doesn't want to go so he asked me to come. It'll only be three days; please?"

"Wow, three days without you in my bed," I said stroking my chin. "Let's see, three times two equals six; I think there's still enough time to bank a few extra sessions if we start right now," I said chasing her into the bedroom where we made love for the next hour. As I said, I loved my girl to death.

The following week she left, came back and life went on as always, or so I thought.

The parties and get together continued and with me toying around with the idea of getting my Doctorate I stayed busy especially when Annie needed me.

My mom was the one who first noticed the change.

"Linda has sure been gone a lot lately, you guys all right?"

"Never better. I've got her, Annie and my work to keep me busy."

"I guess you're right. It's just me being a protective mother, that's all."

The next party Linda didn't even mention until she was going out the door.

"I'll be back before midnight," she said blowing me a kiss.

"Where is it going to be?" I asked.

"You know, at Randy's and Peg's house," she replied. "Don't work too hard."

Hell, I didn't have much to do and decided to surprise her and meet her there. I dropped Annie over at moms and headed for the party. I let myself in and drink in hand I walked around looking for Linda.

"Where in the hell is she?" I asked myself not finding her downstairs. When I hit the stairs I didn't have a clue where I was going. I saw a few people but no Linda. Then I heard it. It wasn't loud, more so that of a muffled whisper but I knew instantly what it was. It was coming from a room two doors down and on the left side of the hallway. I tried the doorknob but it was locked.

I probably shouldn't have banged on the door with my fist but I wanted in and in now. A small group gathered as I yelled for Linda to open the fucking door.

I waited but heard nothing. Pushing everyone out of the way I almost ran downstairs. With my hands shaking I started my car and tried to drive off. Randy came out and tried to stop me from leaving but I told him that if he didn't move I'd run his ass down.

"Randy, you can do me a favor though, please tell my tramp of a wife not to come home tonight. With the mood I'm in right now, I don't think it would be wise to talk to her." With that I drove off.

I picked up Annie and upset as I was, I said nothing to my mom. No use getting her upset too. My phone kept on ringing until I threw it out of the fucking car window. I saw it bounce twice before being run over by another car.

With Annie in bed, I just sat there in the dark. I didn't understand how, why or how long it had probably gone on; only that I wouldn't put up with it, what real man would.

Linda showed up the following morning. I was still in the same chair as last night and by the looks of Linda she hadn't slept either.

"Was he that good that you were willing to throw your marriage away for a roll in the hay. And please don't insult me by telling me you didn't do anything, I fucking heard you screaming as I walked down the hallway. I guess you should have used a pillow this time," I told her.

"Steve, it just happened," she started to say.

"It just happened? Define what you mean by that. You just happened to be upstairs. You just happened to walk into his room and take off your clothes and I guess he just happened to put his dick into your cheating cunt. I guess I now understand how it could just fucking happen," I said more than pissed.

"I'm so sorry Steve. Please honey, it was just this one time, we can get past this can't we?" she said starting to cry.

"Bull shit! How stupid do you think I am Linda?" a surprised Linda looked at me. "This wasn't the first time, it's just the first time you got caught that's all. Do you love him? I hope so, because you sure as hell can't love me after what you've done. Please, Linda just leave. Get the hell out of my sight, you're making me sick."

She bolted for the door and left me shattered and still wondering why.

Annie and I survived the weekend. I took Annie over to my moms and finally gave her the short version of what had happened. Hell, it had to be the short version because I still didn't know all the details.

Tuesday night Linda was waiting for me when I got home with Annie. She grabbed her and gave her a big kiss telling her how much she'd missed her, but not me though.

"Steve, I love you so much. Please let me try and make it up to you."

"How? Are you going to take back my nightmares from the last few nights? The sound of you climaxing is still resonating in my head. Just tell me why? Was I that bad in bed that you needed to find someone better? I just don't understand," I now screamed at her.

"I had nothing to do with sex. You're great in bed and always satisfied me. It's just that you never want to do what I want to do anymore. I can't sit in this place night after night; I got bored with our life. I wanted more."

"So, I guess having an affair added a little spice to your life; at least you weren't bored anymore."

"Steve, I didn't start out wanting an affair, it just happened. We just kept getting deeper and deeper involved and the other night we finally did it. I'm so sorry. Steve, believe it or not, I still want you. I want to go back to being a family before all this happened," she said now begging me.

"I'm sorry to. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone else before but it'll never be the same. You took something from me you'll never be able to give back to me, my pride. I know your father knows and if he does, so does your whole fucking family. If I was to guess, I'd say your father fixed you up or at least had a hand in it."

With those words, Linda grabbed her mouth and started to cry again.

"Well, at least I have my answer. And you want me to go back like nothing happened? Your father drew a line in the sand and you crossed it. I hope the two of you are happy."

Linda left and if I thought things couldn't get any uglier, I was very wrong.

The next day, while I was at work, Linda, or should I say someone, cleaned out all her stuff and Annie's from our apartment. She was gone and so was my daughter. At school I was served with divorce papers and a restraining order. "She didn't waste any time did she; I guess she really was broken up."

I got a lawyer but was told upfront that they had all the cards in their corner.

"Steve, you're never going to get custody and they're not even asking for support or alimony. Cut the best deal on visitation and run with it. If you fight it, they got the money and power to make it ugly for you."

"Screw it, I'm tired of daddy getting his way all the time. Go for split custody, what more can he do to me?"

All right, I was naive and I guess a little hardheaded. When I rejected her first proposal the hammer fell in a big way. I was accused of sexual harassment and was fired from my teaching job. I was given no due process, just removed from my position.

"I'm going to the ACLU, I told the president of the college. Let's see, Bob makes a call to the booster club, they call you, you payoff a needy student to say I did something and I'm terminated all in three days; they're going to love this one," I told him.

"Steve, I'm not saying yes or no but what will it take for you to disappear?" he asked me.

Five hundred thousand, a clean employment record and you'll never hear from me again."

"We don't have that kind of money."

"I didn't say you did. Just call your buddy Bob and pass my offer to him. Also, tell him I'll drop the joint custody part but will want unsupervised visitation. Don't worry, he'll go for it; he likes to win."

I got my money and could see Annie one weekend a month. I gave up my apartment and moved into a small condo in the same building as my moms. Life basically sucked.

Over the next five years they did their best to brainwash Annie against me. I was the reason for the breakup and they spoiled her rotten so she became a younger version of Linda. And speaking of Linda, she did end up marrying Don, that piece of shit I caught her banging that night. He was ten years her senior and she found that he was even less social than I was.

Weekends with Annie got so bad that I stopped picking her up. My mom still sent holiday cards to her, but she'd all but disowned me. Then two years later I got my payback

They were all in a horrific car accident. No one died but they were all pretty banged up. Shit-head lost one leg and the use of one of his arms. Annie had a huge cut across her forehead because she didn't have her seatbelt on, something about creasing her new dress. Linda had internal injuries the extent of which I'd find out soon.

Mom went to the hospital but was made to feel like an unwanted outsider. She'd done nothing to them and had only tried to be a good grandma to Annie. You can put an Armani suit on an asshole but all you really still have is a well-dressed asshole.

"Steve, Dr. Ryan from the research center. I know it's been a long time since we've talked but I've got a serious condition I need your help with. An individual with your condition needs a liver transplant immediately and you're our last hope," he told me.

"Have you tried Richie?" I asked.

"He turned me down even after I offered him a great deal of money to do it. It's a risky procedure and he felt he could be putting his family in jeopardy if he was to die. As he put it, money isn't everything."

"How much are they offering," I asked.

"Five million dollars upfront."

"Wow, that's a lot of money."

"So you'll do it?"

"Didn't say that doc. Who is the patent?"

"They want to remain anonymous, you understand."

"Boy do I ever. Doc, I'm sorry, but I'm just not interested."

"Steve, your our last hope at this point," he replied trying to push me and make me feel guilty.

"Sorry doc, you'll just have to find someone else," I said before hanging up with him while he was still pleading his case.

Twenty-four hours later, Plan B shows up; Linda's mother, Ann. I wasn't going to even open up the door but she'd at least been civil to me in the past.

"Steve, you're looking well. Do you have a minute to talk with me, it's really important?"

"Sure Ann, please come on in."

"I think you know why I'm here Steve, Linda was in a car accident and is in critical condition. She needs a liver transplant or she'll die," she said now with a tear in her eye.

Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,303 Followers