Special Bahamian Charter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick had been concentrating so much on what Jeffrey was saying he just now realized that his shorts had been unzipped and Jeffrey was undoing the fastener. He opened the front and Nick's cock sprung to attention.

"Here let's get rid of these wet shorts," said Jeffrey as he pulled them off just like his wife had hours before.

Nick wanted to to say stop but for some reason he didn't. He wondered why he was still hard with a man rubbing his cock. What does that mean about me he wondered. He couldn't even use the drunk or stoned excuse. He felt Jeffrey run his finger on the underside of his cock and then he did the same on the topside.

"Ever been with a man?" asked Jeffrey.

"No," said Nick as he felt Jeffrey's fingers wrap around his cock.

Jeffrey's other hand tugged on Nick's shirt to signal him to pull it off which Nick did.

Why did I do that he thought. I'm not gay.

"Mmmmm they're already hard," said Jeffrey,touching one of Nick's nipples and rolling it between a finger and a thumb.

"Mmmmmmmm," Nick moaned.

Damn, did I just moan he said to himself. It felt so good though. Jeffrey still had Nick's cock in his hand as his other hand tweaked the other nipple.

"I'll stop if you want me to stop," said Jeffrey.

Nick's eyes were closed now and he didn't say a word. He wondered what was next although he thought he had a good idea.

He was right as he felt lips kiss the head of his cock and then another hot wet tongue licking around the mushroom head like it was a lollipop.

"Oh maaan," moaned Nick.

Jeffrey opened his mouth to accommodate Nick's thick cock and slid down the length of it and then up again, his lips wrapped tightly around the shaft.

Nick gave up all hope of stopping him, it just felt too good. And it felt different too, he didn't know if Jeffrey was better at this or if it was the fact that someone with the same equipment had more intimate knowledge of what felt good and what felt fantastic. The way Nick was squirming and moaning it was evident he was enjoying his first time with a man.

Jeffrey was squeezing Nick's balls as his mouth worked his cock and then he stopped. When he did Nick opened his eyes and noticed his cock was glistening and the cool air hitting the wetness gave him another sensation.

"Have you ever been kissed by a man?" asked Jeffrey.

"No, No I've never done anything with a guy. Well until just now," said Nick.

Jeffrey stood between Nick's legs and put his hands on Nick's upper arms and pulled to get him to stand. He pulled Nick to him moving slowly giving the young charter boat captain time to say no or stop. Jeffrey half expected Nick might put a stop to this. After all, to many man kissing was an action that cemented something gay was happening in many men's minds. For some it's one rationalization they sometimes use when they do almost every other sexual act with a man that because there was no kissing it wasn't gay. But Nick didn't stop him and Jeffrey touched his lips to Nick's. It was a simple kiss, just lips touching but Jeffrey could somehow feel the heat and lust from such an innocent contact. He placed his hands on the back of Nick's neck and gently pulled his face closer as his mouth opened and his tongue opened Nick's mouth. The two men were locked in a passionate kiss oblivious to the world.

Nick could feel even more blood flowing into his cock making it as stiff as steel as it pressed up against Jeffrey's torso. Jeffrey broke the kiss and nudged Nick back onto his seat. Nick took a look out over the water and saw no lights so he knew the vessel was safe. He looked at the compass and they were on course. He also noticed Jeffrey's warm up pants were tented with his cock being the center pole of the tent and the tent was also wet. Jeffrey knelt back down between Nick's legs. No longer feeling the need to go slow,he took Nick's cock in his hungry mouth and began using his mouth to fuck Nick's cock.

Nick once again had his eyes closed and was moaning loudly. Jeffrey was driving him crazy, getting him to the edge of orgasm and then stopping and just holding Nick's cock in his mouth while his hand and fingers clamped the shaft. As Jeffrey let go and began sucking again Nick was moaning and gave him a warning.

"Mmmmmm that's not gonna work anymore Jeffrey, I'm gonna cum this time no matter how tight you grip it."

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm," was all that Jeffrey could say with his mouth full of cock.

"Oooooooh fuck, I'm gonna cum," said Nick as his hips began moving and jerking as if having a spasm.

Jeffrey, tightened his lips and sucked harder and a second later was treated with Nick's cum exploding from his cock. Jeffrey could feel it hitting the back of his throat with some force. He had forgotten a little how a younger guy's orgasm was so different from men his own age. He gulped as quickly as he could and more cum went down his throat each time his lips slid on the shaft. Finally it appeared Nick had finished and Jeffrey knelt there with the young charter boat captain's cock in his mouth. It was still semi hard even after the sessions with Rhonda and now this. Finally Nick's cock was going soft and Jeffrey stood and once again grabbed Nick's upper arms and pulled him up standing and kissed him letting Nick taste traces of his cum left on Jeffrey's tongue. When their kiss broke, Nick asked Jeffrey to keep an eye out while he went below and got another pair of sailing shorts on. He picked up the tea stained pair to throw in the dirty clothes pile. When he came back on deck, the cockpit was straightened up and Jeffrey was at the wheel. Nick sat down on the side bench and looked out over the water. He went down below to the nav table and turned on the GPS and got a fix of the boat's location that he marked on the chart in pencil and looked at how far they had to go. They had made good time while he had been preoccupied with more important things like orgasms. He came back on deck and looked around again. It would be dawn in an hour or so. He poured a cup of fresh coffee from the thermos.

Jeffrey looked over at the young captain with steam rising from his coffee cup and said, "I got this for a while, why don't you lay back and get some rest, you've had a long night."

Nick looked over at him, noticing his smile as he talked about a long night and he broke into a grin too and answered, "Oh it wasn't too long, as the old saying goes, time flies when you're having fun."

Both men chuckled and Nick leaned back and closed his eyes. As he began to lightly doze off, the thought hit him that there was still nine days of this charter left. It was probably going to be the most different nine days he'd ever experienced and he grinned again.