Special Day Ch. 03

Story Info
18th birthday of daughter who isn't mine.
6.6k words
4.47
153.6k
39
35

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thecelt
thecelt
2,512 Followers

Molly

After we had settled in at home, I quickly got myself back up and began taking charge of caring for Jennifer and running the house. Jim wanted to bring in someone to help but I told him I wanted to do this for myself. He said why not let one or two of the girls down at the cycle shop help with the cooking and cleaning and laundry. I refused and told him to get back to work and let me do my job. He finally agreed when he saw that I was fully capable of doing what had to be done. In truth, I almost died the first week but things began to get easier and I found that when I was busy, I didn't think. I didn't want to think. I was afraid to think and when I did think, I usually ended up crying. So, I worked until I was so tired, I collapsed.

I kept this up for the first month we were home and then I began to get a system going that allowed me free time. I didn't welcome that free time so I began to look for something to fill that time. I was setting in my rocker with Jennifer taking a bottle when I thought about Jim. He had been without me for the last almost 3 months. He hadn't said a word because of my operation and earlier because of my pregnancy. He had been celibate for way too long. While I wasn't ready to resume love making the way we wanted, I certainly thought that I could take care of Jim's needs in several very pleasant ways for him. I determined to put this plan into effect that very night.

When Jim said that he was ready for bed, I told him I would join him. We went upstairs and Jim got ready for a shower. I waited until I heard the water running and quickly shed my PJs and got into the shower with him. He was surprised, but pleasantly I thought. He said, "What are you doing? The doctor said we couldn't have sex for another 5 weeks." I replied with a smile, "He said we couldn't have intercourse for another 5 weeks, he didn't say anything about this." With that, I dropped to my knees and took his flaccid penis into my warm willing mouth. It didn't take very long before he was as hard as I had ever seen him. He leaned back against the shower wall and signed a deep contented sigh. I looked up at him as I began to slide my mouth up and down his hard shaft, swirling my tongue around the head as I almost came off of his cock. I would then close my lips and move back down the shaft, all the time caressing his balls. I did this for only about 5 minutes when he groaned and let me know that he was ready. I sucked harder and put my arms around his hips to pull him into my mouth. I looked up at his face as he began to fuck my mouth. He was in another world and I was so glad that it was me that sent him there. I held him as tight as I could and encouraged him to cum. He did with a blast that took me by surprise. There was so much and it lasted so long, that I knew he had been missing me for way too long.

He looked down at me and said, "I really love you, did you know that?" I just smiled and continued to play with his now deflated penis. "I really love you too and I just wanted to remind you of that." He pulled me to my feet and asked what I wanted. I replied that I was content and wanted only to please him until I was ready to resume lovemaking. He knew that I never liked to have him go down on me so he didn't suggest it and I didn't want him to do it. He tried to use his hand but I discouraged him with a smile. "We can do this whenever you want to and I want you to tell me when you need me. I have more things we can try so don't be shy." He looked so happy, I almost cried. I was happy again for a brief moment. Before the reality returned.

Things began to get better over the next few months. We were able to resume lovemaking and Jennifer continued to develop without any problems. We were getting into a rhythm as a family of three and things seemed to be settling down. I was able to forget for longer periods of time and I hoped that, as time passed, I would eventually forget for good. Fat chance, but one can hope. All was good until one time when Jennifer was six months old. I was not feeling well so Jim said he would take Jennifer to see John, her pediatrician. John was a good friend of Jim's so I knew he would have no problems. I didn't even think much about it until Jim came home and told me everything was OK, but that John had taken blood to confirm. I suddenly remembered what I had Sally do to the blood type records. I almost panicked until I remembered that Jim had never even looked at the record so he had no idea of her blood type. I doubted that Jim would even check that so I finally relaxed. When John called, I chatted with him for a while and nothing seemed amiss so I felt that he hadn't noticed anything wrong with the blood testing. Jim didn't seem to suspect anything as time progressed so I gradually began to think life would go on.

Jim

After Molly took Jennifer up to bed, I called Tiny on his cell and gave him the news about the blood test.

He said, "Damn, I was hoping that it wasn't true. Like I said though, boss man, you don't do anything to Molly until we have more info."

I told him that I would never hurt Molly regardless of what she did. He told me he knew that, but he didn't want me to make any decisions until things calmed down. It was clear that he really loved Molly and Jennifer as though they were his own and I was as important to him as his own father. I assured him that I would wait while he got things moving. He said he had already contacted his friend and gotten him started.

In the meantime, I wasn't sure how I was going to live with Molly as though everything was all right. She certainly knew the truth but didn't have enough respect for me or our marriage to be honest enough to tell me. Why had she kept this from me? Was she still seeing this Ron character? How long had she been cheating on me with this guy? Every time I traveled? Maybe during the day when she was at work, or after her shift when she told me she was working a few hours over. I certainly didn't know anything about him and she never gave me any indication that she was unhappy with me or with our lovemaking.

What I wanted to do was to confront her immediately with her infidelity and have it out. I was all set to do just that when it suddenly occurred to me that I could possibly loose more than a wife. What if she decided that she was going to take Jennifer away from me with the support of the real father? What if I couldn't even see her or visit her once we had divorced? That would kill me, even after only 6 months with her. I knew I could never give her up and I decided then and there that I would do everything in my power to keep her. If that meant living a lie with Molly, so be it.

Over the next several days, I continued to avoid intimate contact with Molly while waiting for word from Tiny and his investigator friend. It was made much easier by only having to see her in the evenings when I could spend most of my time with the baby. Molly was usually tired when I finally got home so she had no problem with my spending time with Jennifer giving her time to relax. Bedtime was also no problem with her being exhausted. In this way, I passed the next week waiting for information.

Finally one evening about a week after we had first talked about finding out more information, Tiny called and asked me to meet him at the shop. I agreed and told Molly that I had to go to the shop for about an hour but would be home before 9. She hardly noticed so I left. When I arrived at the downtown cycle shop where I had begun my business venture almost 7 years ago, Tiny was there with a tall, black man almost as big as Tiny. He introduced him as Woody Tree, a private investigator.

My first comment was "You're kidding with the name, right?"

The big guy looked at me with no sign of a smile and said "No."

That was all. I dropped it right then and said with great respect, "Sorry Mr. Tree, what do you have for me?"

Woody proceeded to give me note and verse on Ron Davis. Most of the information was about him and his personal affairs, his wife and children, where they lived, how long they had been married and all of the personal stuff. He had pictures of each person he mentioned and a complete dossier on each. He also gave me the information on Ron Davis and the company he owned. He said that he called on the hospital where Molly worked about once every 6 weeks and dealt directly with Molly for resupply of the department disposable medical supplies. He had discretely talked with several nurses and found who liked Molly and who didn't. He spoke with the ones who didn't and got the strong impression that most of the nurses knew about Molly's affair with Mr. Davis.

He also discovered that the affair had been ongoing for over two years, but also got the distinct impression that things had cooled off over the last year. He said that he was working on a more complete timetable but that this was the essence of what he had found.

I asked him if he had any information on Mr. Davis that might help to put some pressure on him. Woody just smiled and handed me a folder that contained the names and addresses and phone numbers of seven women who Mr. Davis was currently having affairs with. I asked him how he came by the information.

He replied, "I gave you what you wanted cause Tiny asked me to help. I won't ask what you intend to do so don't you ask me how I do what I do, OK?"

"OK" I agreed.

I then asked him if he would make it a point to continue to keep a watch on Ron Davis and just let me know if he and Molly ever made contact. If not, no notice was necessary. I told him that Tiny would take care of the cost and that cost was not an object. Woody said the cost was the cost and that was all there was to it. But, he agreed and said that he would do that as requested. I thanked him and he left.

Tiny and I sat and talked for some time that evening and he finally convinced me that we needed to go out and have a drink before I went home. He wanted to be sure that I calmed down so that I could control myself. I thought he had a good idea and we ended up completely sloshed. I finally decided to call Molly and leave word that I was going to stay at the shop since I had had a few too many with a new client. She didn't answer so I left the message on the machine. Too damn bad if she didn't like me staying out. At least I was not cheating on her, even though I was investigating her. Not the same thing.

Molly

Jim has been very moody since the day he took Jennifer to the pediatrician. I did worry but he didn't say anything to suggest that he was suspicious. I still wondered what was bothering him but decided that he would tell me when he thought the time was right.

The phone call the other night saying that he was staying out since he had too much to drink was quite disturbing, since Jim rarely gets that drunk. He drinks when he is with others, or when he is depressed or anxious, but he always switched to coke or 7 UP after a few. He knows I don't like it when he is drunk and don't want him around the baby that way. I wasn't sure why he was drinking this time but chalked it up to his moodiness over the past few weeks.

I wondered then for the hundredth time whether I should tell Jim the truth. I had told Ron that we were through the next time I saw him after that time he had almost raped me when I was off the pill, and that I wanted him to work with one of the other nurses. We saw very little of each other after that up until the time I quit. Ron showed up at the going away party and we barely spoke. He tried to get my attention but I moved away every time he got close. He finally figured out that I did not want to talk to him so he finally gave up.

I finally did talk with Ron one day on the phone and told him the truth about the baby. I also told him that I would tell his wife about us if he made any attempt to talk to Jim or to see the baby. I said that my marriage was the most important thing in my life and that I had done enough to screw it up. I told him that I simply prayed that I could get past it and that he was not needed in my world any longer. He argued that the baby was his and he had a right to see her and be in her life, but I told him angrily that that was never going to happen. We ended the discussion with a threat on my part and a reluctant promise from him. I hoped this was the end of that chapter of my life.

Over the next few months, I sensed a distance between Jim and me that I couldn't explain and that he would never admit to. I asked him about it on several occasions but he just said that he was working too hard or that he had things at work that were worrying him. I tried to actively seduce him on several occasions but he was not interested. That scared me and I began to suspect that he knew something.

In desperation, I suggested that he think about retiring or selling the business, but he said he had no desire to do either, since the business was what kept him going. I said with a pout, "I thought I was what kept you going." He gave me the strangest look but finally smiled and said that I was right and that he had the greatest family a man could ask for. That look bothered me for the rest of the evening, but I eventually forgot about it with the demands of a small daughter.

Jim

I stewed about the information I had on Ron Davis. I didn't know how I wanted to handle it but knew that I had to do something. I talked with Tiny and Ali and stewed some more. I know that Molly suspected something was bothering me but I kept giving her the story about work and clients and anything else I could blame. I lived for my daughter and I still loved my wife but I knew now that I could no longer trust her or believe in her. The hole that left in my ego was a huge void that I tried to fill with work and my daughter. Molly continued to be the loving wife and tried to get me to confide in her but I couldn't take the chance of losing my daughter in a pissing contest. Something had to give.

I finally formed a plan that I thought might give me all the advantages I needed in dealing with this whole situation. I talked with an attorney that I retained for my business interests and he said he could handle what I wanted. I told him to expedite it and let me know when all was ready. One morning about a week later, I called Tiny and Ali and told them to meet me at the shop. I told them that Mr. Davis and I had to talk and I wanted some muscle to help me convince him to do things my way. If my plan worked, I would no longer have to worry about Ron and my wife and wouldn't have to worry about losing my daughter if it came to divorce.

I called Woody Tree and asked him to find out where Mr. Ron Davis would be this afternoon about 1:30. He called me back 5 minutes later with an address. He said that Davis would be there for most of the afternoon. I was going to ask him how he did that so fast, but remembered our earlier conversation and simply said thanks. Tiny and Ali showed up about then and I briefed them on my plan. They were all for it.

At 1:30, I knocked on the door to Mr. Davis' office at his place of business. He had no secretary so I had just wandered in and asked the first person I saw where he was. They showed me the way without hesitation.

"Come in."

I entered a small, cramped office without windows. Tiny and Ali were behind me, and the three of us sort of made a crowd. No matter, since I did not plan to remain there any longer than necessary.

"Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Jim Morrison. I believe you know my wife Molly Morrison very intimately." I continued pleasantly, "I would like to talk with you a while and say some things that I feel need to be said. I would appreciate if you would just keep your fucking mouth shut while I am talking."

I looked at him and waited for a response. He kept looking at Tiny and Ali and then back to me with a frightened look on his face. I liked that. Since I am 6' 4" in my stocking feet and weigh in at just over 260 pounds, I think that the sight of Tiny and I, backed up by a bull like Ali was enough to frighten most people if we weren't smiling. I wasn't smiling.

He finally looked at me and said, "I don't know what you want from me. I know your wife from the hospital. She does business with me but that's all."

He hesitated and finally decided to try to bluff it out. "I want you and your 'friends' to leave my office or I will call the police."

I looked at Tiny and Ali and said, "He wants the police. Why don't you convince him that this is not a good idea?"

At that, both moved around me and behind the desk where Ron Davis was setting. Ali put a ham hand on Ron's shoulder and applied just a little pressure. I could see Mr. Davis wince and begin to squirm. Tiny put a hand on the other shoulder and Mr. Davis immediately stopped moving. He just sat there sweating.

He looked up at me and said very quietly, "I don't think we need the police."

I smiled at him, sat down in the only chair in the office and began.

"Here is the deal I want to propose. You will sign these forms I happen to have with me, have your office girl notarize them, and we will be almost finished with each other. The first is a waiver of parental rights to my daughter, Jennifer. In case you didn't know, you are the biological father. That should take care of the "just business" claim that you made about your relationship with my wife.

The second document is an agreement to permit me to adopt Jennifer as my daughter. This, with the waiver of parental rights, will take you completely out of the picture. That is important to me and I insist that you agree to these terms.

In return, I will agree not to send the following information to your wife."

With that, I handed him a sheet of paper with the biological results showing him to be Jennifer's biological father, Molly's name and address and phone number, as well as a list Woody had given me of the other women he was having relations with.

Ron Davis looked at the list and slumped down, completely defeated. He said, "Please, whatever you want. Please don't tell my wife about this. I have three daughters that I love. I don't want to hurt them. Just because I screwed up, please don't destroy their lives."

I looked at him in disgust. This was the scum that Molly had cheated on me for. This was the SOB that was Jennifer's biological father. This was the scum that I wanted to kill. However, killing him would probably mean that I wouldn't be there for my daughter. He wasn't worth it.

I continued, "Here is the rest of the proposal. First, you will never see Molly again. I mean it. If you need to do business in the hospital, you send someone else. If you see her on the street, run like hell. If she calls you on the phone, hang up. Nothing else is acceptable. I will have you watched around the clock. If you fuck this up, you are dead."

"Second, I would suggest you sell your business and move out of the state. As long as you are here in Ohio, I may have reason to change my mind. If I change my mind, you are dead. I think 3 months should be long enough to find a buyer and make the deal. I know this seems harsh, but it is what I want."

I looked to Tiny and Ali. "These two gentlemen will be in contact with you over the next couple of months just to be sure we are all proceeding as planned."

Tiny and Ali smiled and squeezed their respective shoulders again to remind Ron that they were still there.

"Do we have a deal?"

"Yes, we have a deal. Give me the papers and I will call in the notary"

Once he had signed the papers, notarized them and given me the originals, I signaled Tiny and Ali to leave. I wanted one more minute with Mr. Davis.

After they had gone, I asked Ron for some details of their affair. He was willing to give me what I wanted and after 15 minutes of his talking and my listening with occasional questions, I finally left.

thecelt
thecelt
2,512 Followers
12