Special Delivery

Story Info
Not your typical delivery guy...
1.9k words
3.81
43.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
centauri4
centauri4
20 Followers

After delivering pizzas, hot buffalo wings, and Chinese food for several months, and being flirted with on many occasions, I figured there must be a way to make more money at this job! That is when the idea of expanding my services began playing through my imagination and I could not help but wonder what else my customers had a craving for. Quietly I began keeping track of the names and addresses of the cutest girls and sexiest women I delivered to regularly.

There had to be a way to let my "regulars" know that I was willing to provide ANY service they hand a need for, whether it was delivering something extra like soda, cigarettes, or even alcohol, to even satisfying a fantasy or two - for a price. I was not aiming to be greedy, but if you have ever worked in food delivery, you know the "profit margin" is rather slim. Also, there were many evenings when I almost quit after driving the same streets again and again, delivering the same boring items, and generally not feeling as if I had achieved anything worthwhile. If not for the occasional warm smile and extra dollars tip, I would have lost all faith in people completely.

Slowly my plan developed into a scheme with incredible erotic potential.

As the weeks progressed I began being extra nice and friendly to the "regulars" and letting them know that in the future I could also be reached by text pager if there was anything besides food they needed. Most nodded politely and smiled, but a lot of the time I was not even sure if they heard me or took note of the offer. This couldn't have been farther from the truth, as I was about to learn. I had not yet given anyone the number or address of the pager, and wanted to prepare a flyer that implied everything I was willing to do in order to satisfy my most loyal and attractive customers.

Exactly what did I need to say? How to subtly get the point across in a way that wouldn't get me fired or worse, maybe even arrested. I definitely did not want to end up with a police record for solicitation. Finally after another two weeks of mentioning my willingness to bring anything they needed to my customers doorsteps, and promising the information needed to ask for something "extra" would be available soon, my flyer was ready!

I began distributing the flyer the following Friday, and everyone seemed very appreciative of my efforts to go the extra distance in search of satisfaction. Oh, if they only knew my true motivation! Perhaps some did judging by the occasional arched eyebrow or seemingly knowing smile, especially from the cutest girls or most harried looking women.

The date "extra services" would begin I described as, "when the need arises, or the thought occurs..." and this indeed did not raise any questions or complaints. Did they understand? I could only wait and hope the imaginations of my regular customers were as vivid as my own! It wasn't long before the first page arrived one miserable, rainy evening and I was pleasantly surprised to see someone's imagination was hooked! The page read simply, "are you busy tonight?" and nothing more. A vague but intriguing message from woman or women unknown. You see none of my family or friends had this pager number and I had a definite idea someone was playing with me in their imagination. If their creativity was nearly as open minded as my own, this could truly turn into something exciting!

Delivery after delivery, home after home, no further page was received as the rain continued, the darkness grew, and the surrounding streets became quiet and empty. When would the next page come? Tonight? What instructions would it deliver? Who would it be from?

Finally towards the end of the evening, about an hour and a half before the last run typically occurred, the first of what was to become my "fantasy pages" arrived with a gentle buzz.

"if you show me how much you appreciate my business - i will be very happy", a page filled with mystery that certainly stirred my imagination and aroused my curiosity (quite a bit in fact!). I had not received an order by direct connect yet, so the identity of my customer remained a mystery. It was just a few minutes later when the call came through. A lady I recalled as incredibly hot wanted Italian food from the best restaurant in town, which incidentally was on the opposite side of town from where I knew she lived. Why she would order from this particular restaurant when I knew there were three or four much closer to her home was about to become very clear.

Only after I picked up the order and was headed back across town did further instructions arrive with another gentle buzz. "I don't want anything on my delivery man" was all the message read. My imagination swirled with possibilities and the few best began to rise to the top of the pile! Could it be true that someone I had been delivering to for months had hit upon my secret desire on her first try? I certainly did not think it was possible I could have said anything to her, or even used an innuendo that might have inspired such a direct hit. Yet her beautiful home was at the end of a gently winding lane, and the street lights were few and far between that far back from the main road.

By the time I was more than half way there, I realized I might be wrong, or wondered if I had read more into the page than 'Ms. Winding Lane' intended? I was getting pretty close and more than a little nervous when the next page arrived and cleared any doubts from my mind.

"where are you - i hope my delivery is still hot" which was almost immediately followed by "and naked"! Oh yes! This was it! I had struck solid gold!!

After I turned off the last main road I looked for somewhere to park the car in order to deliver exactly what my customer wanted! I quickly spotted a dark fast food restaurant with a drive thru window, and being "in the business" knew that drivers sometimes parked at the window after hours while closing was finished. I pulled into the lot and right up to the window, then quickly turned of all my lights and engine.

In order to insure I would not back out at the last minute I removed all my clothes, took a deep breath and hopped out of the car to place them in the trunk. The night air had a slight coolness to it after the rain, but the thought of what I was about to do kept my body warm all over! I kept my delivery hat so that I would not be completely nude and planned on putting my shoes back on to be safe. Safe? What was I thinking? A hot Italian meal was about to be delivered by me completely in the nude and I was worried about whether my feet were covered? Funny how 'programmed' our behaviors become after years of working!

I restarted the car and pulled onto the lane where my regular customer lived. As I passed by a few cars parked on the street and several houses, I saw no one around the neighborhood. Many of the homes were set back from the road, which made the lane even darker and quieter. My excitement grew as I drove down the last few hundred feet to the address I had written in my notebook. I could feel my heart begin pounding very hard in my chest, and this made another part of my body twitch in rhythm! What if this was a setup? What if my delivery was being secretly recorded on video? I resolved myself to go through with the delivery and thought, 'the first one will be the most difficult'.

As I turned the car into her driveway, I noticed the curtains were closed on the front windows and Ms. Lane's front porch was mostly blocked from view of the road and her neighbors by full evergreens.

I stopped the car, turned off the engine, pressed the emergency brake to the floor and called in my arrival time to the dispatcher. As if everything was completely normal she called back, "see ya" to confirm my having been heard. Oh if she could actually see me now!

I stepped out of the car, closed the door and began walking towards the house. I was very, very excited by this point and completely exposed to anyone with food in one hand and my phone in the other. In fact, by this point, I was so very excited I could operate the doorbell "hands free" if needed!!

The cool air felt fantastic on my nude body, and my mind throbbed with anticipation of what was about to happen! The light on her porch was rather dim and surrounded by crystal beads. Suddenly I realized how incredibly warm it was out here, almost as if it were the middle of summer. A gentle gust blew across the porch and tickled my body. Wow! Did that feel great!!

I rang the doorbell with my index finger on the hand holding the phone and stepped back slightly in order to be clearly seen through the lace behind the small window. At first nothing happened and I heard no sounds of stirring inside. The only sound I could make out was the beating of my own heart and a quiet nervous rumble from deep within my stomach. No turning back now, I was here and certainly had been seen arriving from some vantage point in the house. My own excitement was almost more than I could bear, as I shifted my weight from one foot to the other I really hoped this was exactly what my customer wanted!

Finally a light somewhere in the front hall switched on and a shadowy figure approached the door. I could not make out much more than a vague female figure based on height and general shape and she approached the door. 'Breathe' and try not to faint were about the only coherent thoughts I could manage at this point. I wasn't even sure I would be able to open my mouth when she opened the door! Not to mention the next slightest breeze might send me over the edge and mean a little something extra would be delivered upon the front door!

I heard the lock turn and could see the door handled begin to rotate! For some reason I couldn't help but clench my teeth shut and my goosebump covered butt cheeks together! Slowly the door began to open and I was absolutely stunned by the beautiful figure I had forgotten lived here! And I do mean "figure" as my mind quickly processed the fact that Ms. Lane was also completely nude and looked gorgeous!!

This delivery was going to be the best I had ever made anywhere, somehow I knew this all the way down to the tip of my spasming member that was making a hot delivery of its own!!!

To be continued...

centauri4
centauri4
20 Followers