Special Delivery

Story Info
An unexpected package is hand delivered.
3.3k words
4.26
75.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It'd been a very long, dark and rainy day. The morning passed quickly, but time seemed to slow down to a crawl after noon. I missed you, more and more, as each sluggish minute passed. Curled up on the sofa, I leaned into the pillows piled near the arm, and drifted off to reveries to while away the remaining time until you would come home to me.

Someone knocked loudly on the front door, waking me with a start. Bleary-eyed, I glanced at the clock... 2:30p.m. hmmm. Too early for Emily, but it might be you; maybe you forgot your keys again. I stumbled to the door and opened it to find, not you, but a DHL courier service man, with a package in his hands. He read my name from the package and asked if this was me. I squinted doubtfully at the address label, because I hadn't ordered anything from the Internet anytime lately. But I answered, "Yes, that is my name," holding out my hand for the package.

He scanned the label once, then again. "Just a moment, ma'am. I'm sorry." he apologized. "I didn't realize there were specific delivery conditions for this package. I need to call in to verify this. Would you mind if I step inside to make the call?" I opened the door wide to let him in, assuring him that that would be fine.

He set the package down on the computer table, sat in the desk chair, and proceeded to make the necessary call on his cell phone. I was sitting on the sofa again, watching him, but he turned to me and said, "Excuse me, would you mind not listening in on my conversation?" I admit I was taken aback a bit, because something didn't seem quite right, but I told him, sure, and went into the kitchen while he made his call. I could hear mumbles from in there, but couldn't make sense of any of the words enough to understand what he was saying to the person on the other end.

He finished his call, said everything was fine, he just hadn't realized that there were specific conditions for this particular delivery, and asked if he could use my bathroom. I was a little uneasy about allowing him in my bathroom, but Emily's toilet hadn't been flushing right, so I told him, yes, it's through the master bedroom, on the left. He went into the bathroom, shutting the door behind him, and while he was gone, I thought I would be sneaky and check out the package lying on the desk, before he would get back. I picked it up, amazed at how light it was, shook it a bit and heard a quiet rustling from within. Now I was really curious, because I hadn't the vaguest idea what it was or who it was from, there being no other information on the delivery label other than my name and address.

I set the package back on the desk and sat on the sofa to wait for him to return to the living room, but 5 minutes passed, 10, 15 minutes and still no delivery man. After 20 minutes had passed, I was really worried, thinking maybe he'd passed out in my bathroom and what would I do then? But did I dare just go in there to check on him and maybe find him in an embarrassing situation? I didn't know what to do, but had to do something.

So I opened the bedroom door quietly, looking around the room first. The blinds had been drawn, and that along with the cloudy, rainy weather made the room appear darker than normal. No one was in the bedroom, so I approached the bathroom, and found the door slightly ajar. I pushed it open a bit more and looked inside... no one there. Puzzled, I thought, where the hell did that guy go? Just as I was about to turn around to head back into the living room, I felt a body move in close from behind me and a hand cover my mouth. Panic filled my brain. He must have slipped back into the living room and hid while I was looking at the package, waiting patiently until I went into the bedroom to look for him to sneak up behind me.

"Keep quiet," he ordered, "and you won't get hurt. Do you understand?" I nodded carefully, thinking ahead to how I would somehow protect myself from an attack. He kept one hand on my mouth, pulling my hands behind my back one at a time with the other; I could feel cold metal and a sharp click as he handcuffed them together, and then he tied a black scarf over my eyes. "I don't want you running away from me until I've delivered your package," he explained as he walked me back into the living room. He pushed me down on the sofa, picked up the package from the desk, and disappeared back into the bedroom area.

Paralyzed with fear, I numbly looked up at the clock, thinking 'Emily will be coming home soon. Oh, my god, I don't want her hurt.' But just as that thought raced through my brain, I could hear the phone ringing, and a message from Em on the machine saying "Hey, I'm going home with Mary on her school bus after school. We have a project to work on together, so I thought we'd do it this afternoon, since she's available. I'll be home around 7pm tonight. Love you!" She would be safe; I had only myself to worry about now.

He returned to the living room and pulled me to my feet, walked me back into the bedroom, and tied something around my right ankle, tethering me to a bed post at the foot of the bed. My breathing quickened with excitement and the fear of the unknown as he passed his hands over my body, feeling my breasts thru the t-shirt I was wearing, roaming down my back and over my ass. "You're wearing too many things for these delivery conditions. I have to follow my instructions," he announced. He tugged at my shirt, pulling it up over my head and down my back, letting it rest bunched up with the handcuffs behind me. My nipples quickly hardened from the cooler air, and he rubbed and pulled on them from outside my bra. "This needs to go, too." As he reached around behind me to unhook my sheer black lace bra, I could smell his cologne, a heady, sexy scent, which lingered on my senses. When my heavy breasts hung free from the confines of my bra, he quickly cupped and rubbed them, pinching and pulling at my nipples for what seemed an eternity until they must have been long, hard, and dark red. I could feel my pussy getting wet from the stimulation and an aching building up deep within me.

"Just a minute," he whispered, "I need to take care of something before we go any further." I could hear him rummaging around in the drawers in the kitchen, and then he was back at my side. I heard the quiet snip-snip from my kitchen scissors, and my t-shirt and bra fell to the floor at my feet. "There, that's better," I heard him say in a satisfied voice. He pulled on my nipples again, and then began to suck on one, then the other. I moaned, the feeling descending straight down from them to my clit, and I felt another rush of wetness between my legs.

He slipped his hands inside the waistband of my shorts, around to my back, and down to my ass, pulling the cheeks apart with his fingertips, pressing gently against its tight opening. Then he slid his fingers farther down, dipping into my wet pussy, and my knees nearly buckled with need from his touch. So quickly it made me gasp, he whipped my shorts down my ass to my ankles, where they lie. All I had left on now was my black lace thong, soaked thru the crotch, rubbing against my swollen clit. He grabbed the front of my thong, pulling it up and down tight in front, rubbing me hard, the friction pulling and tugging on my clit. God! It was so intense, and I was so beyond caring who came home and found me this way.

He stopped rubbing my pussy with my panties, and again, with a quick flicking motion, he pulled them down to my ankles. Another quiet snipping sound, and my shorts and thong were gone, and I stood there, totally naked, quivering with need, at the mercy of a stranger. He turned me around, to face the bed, and pushed me gently, face down. Without any warning – smack – he'd slapped me hard across my right ass cheek. I gasped with the pain and the surprise, but a sudden rush of moistness from between my pussy lips betrayed me. Again, he slapped my ass, over and over, on the right side, until it stung and had to be bright red. Then the left one, until it stung as well. Tears ran down my cheeks from the pain, but my pussy ached more from need than my ass did from the spankings.

Pulling me to my feet again, I stood there breathing heavily from pain and need, while he touched me here and there, pulling, pinching, rubbing, building the need greater within me. I heard him open the package he'd brought with him, the tearing of paper and cardboard. Then I felt something light and sensual drop over my head and settle on my sensitive nipples and skin. He tied it on either side of me, but it felt like a whisper, it was so light and loose.

"There," he said huskily, "you look damn good in that." He moved me around to the side of the bed, and as I stood there, I could hear him rearranging pillows. Then he must have left the room to make another phone call, because I could hear him in the kitchen, talking in tones too low to understand what he said. I stood there, in a blur of sexual need and tentative fear, because he hadn't caused me any pain yet, other than the spankings, and those just didn't seem to be as dangerous as I had anticipated what he might choose to do to me.

Back in the bedroom, he proceeded to once again stimulate me, pulling on my nipples, harder and harder, until they felt like they would explode. Then he traced his fingers down from my breasts to flick his fingertips against my sensitive clit. With a sudden intake of his breath, he must have noticed how swollen it was, because he began to fervently swirl around and around it, rubbing it so it must have protruded far from my pussy lips. He spread my legs apart, and reached into my aching and soaked pussy. He squatted down in front of me, my legs trembling as he licked my clit, my swollen lips, my pussy, back and forth, over and over, until I was on the verge of cumming, and then he would stop. I could feel my hips bucking closer in to his tantalizing tongue and humming lips begging for release, but he would withdraw and leave me quivering with need time after time. Somewhere during all this stimulation, I thought I heard a tapping in the distance, but I really wasn't very aware of much of anything, from the excessive stimulation. He left me again for a moment's time, and I could hear his footsteps passing through the kitchen, but as I stood where I was, trembling and unable to move, I wondered what would be next.

Then he was back in front of me pulling on my nipples a bit more, and then he pushed me onto my back on the bed, my legs dangling from the edge of the bed, my hands still bound behind me. This time he began in earnest to eat my pussy, sucking on my clit until I thought it would explode, then withdrawing and tonguing my hot and wet hole, washing back and forth with his tongue from my asshole to my clit, back and forth, driving me to the edge of my limit with need. I could feel my hips thrusting to force him to finish me, but he teased and licked me to near mindlessness, and then would withdraw so I wouldn't cum.

Suddenly, I could smell his cock, near my face. I was so hot, I wanted it so much, and I didn't care where. It was hot, and hard, and when he rubbed it on my face, I reached out with my lips to take it in my mouth. He let me play with it some, teasing me with it, letting me lick it with my wet tongue, but wouldn't let me take it all the way in. My frustrations continued and I wanted release. I could think of nothing but my need to cum. I was frantic under his touch, his scent, his taste, his teasing.

"What do you want?" he whispered seductively? "Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes!" I begged him. "Please, I want you to fuck me."

"Where do you want it?" Again, that soft spoken voice. "In your mouth? In your ass? Or in your pussy? Tell me where you want it."

"Oh, my god," I whimpered, "Fill me up. I want it all. Please fuck me, please! I need to cum; I need to cum so badly!"

He turned aside, his fingers still swirling around my pussy and tugging at my nipples to keep me on the edge, and I heard him say, "Do you care what I do?" I told him I didn't understand what he meant, but he didn't answer me. I heard him whisper again, and then another voice's whisper answering him and I realized that there had to be another person in the room, but how they got there I had no idea. My mind was so blurred with the frenzy of my need, I didn't care anymore.

I could feel his weight on the mattress next to me, as he rolled me to my side and quickly released my hands from their metal bindings, re-locking them together over my head. He positioned himself between my legs and pulled my legs up over his shoulder, my tether to the foot post straining a bit, stretching my right leg muscle tightly. Then he leaned in to my pussy, with his hot hard cock. Just a teasing touch and he'd withdraw. Then again in a bit further, then withdraw. I thrust my hips to pull him all the way inside me, but he laughed as he sharply slapped my leg and scolded me for being too eager. As he held my feet up on his shoulders, I could feel someone biting and pinching my nipples. Someone else was on the bed, next to me! I was too far gone to care, but lie there lost in the sensations, wondering what all they had in mind to do to me.

Unexpectedly, the delivery man rammed his cock up all the way into my wet pussy. I gasped, and then a scream escaped my lips, but not from pain. It was more a squeal of ecstasy, of mindless sexual frenzy. He was so hard, so hot. It felt incredible, and I wanted him to fuck my brains out, to pound me over and over until I melted in an intense orgasm. And so he proceeded to do just that. In and out, faster and faster, he got harder and harder, making wet sloppy sounds from my fluids and his ramming me. And all the while, someone else was sucking, biting, and squeezing on my nipples, my neck, my breasts, and my lips.

I could feel the pressure deep within, the orgasm building to its peak, and with a shriek, I climaxed, the waves from my orgasm causing shudder after shudder through my body, my pussy clenching his cock over and over with its spasms. And still he kept on ramming his hard cock in my pussy, my clit so sensitive now, I felt faint from the constant motion against it. But, it was only moments until I could feel my second orgasm building, and I knew this was going to be even stronger than the last one because of my over stimulated clit. With my head thrashing from side to side from the sensations, he lifted my ass up off the bed, now my knees on his shoulders, and slowed down on the pumping within me to a seductively maddening caress. With long slow deep strokes, his cock rubbed against my clit from the inside, and I thought I was going to explode from the pleasure. My pussy was so wet and so hot, and I could feel his cock getting larger and harder as he grew close to cumming.

"More," I begged, "Give me more"

I heard someone near my ear whispering, "How does it feel, Baby? Do you like being fucked by a stranger? Is this what you wanted? Do you want to be fucked in the ass, too?"

"Yes! Please! I want both!" I moaned.

And within a split second, my pussy was empty, but just for a moment. Immediately, I was pulled on top of the delivery man, to ride him with my pussy full with his cock, on my knees. Then I could feel someone else behind me, spreading my ass cheeks, and a hot hard cock pressing up against my tight hole. I was so wet from my fucking; it was only a moment before he pushed right inside me. I could tell he was standing at the foot of the bed, my ass perfect cock height for him. He leaned into my ass, and the feeling of fullness drove me far away from my mind and reality. I was being fucked in my ass, while I was riding another cock in my pussy. And it felt so dam good.

Harder and harder, the two of them fucked me. They must have felt each other's cocks touch the other thru the soft skin separating them, because I could feel them rubbing against each other as they thrust in and out of me. My orgasm once again built to the point of no return and I moaned, "I'm cumming, o.m.g., I'm cumming again." Both of them sped up then, faster and faster pounding me, and in an orgasm like I've never felt before, I came with an explosive release. As the waves shook my body, both of them came as well, one in my ass and the other in my pussy. I could feel their spasms deep within me and their hot cum filling me with spurt after spurt.

The man behind me slowly withdrew from my ass, and I shivered as I tumbled over off of the other one onto the bed beside him, spent, but satisfied. Someone gently removed the handcuffs from my reddened wrists and then the scarf from my eyes, but even in the dimly lit room, it was difficult to see at first. Then I realized - I was looking into your eyes. You smiled at me and asked me lovingly, "Did you enjoy that as much as I enjoyed watching, Baby?"

I looked around me; we were alone; the delivery man gone. It was just you and I, lying close together on our bed, you caressing my back and my thighs with your loving fingers. I looked down at my body, at the sheer black open-front lingerie I was wearing, which left nothing to the imagination... the only tangible remains of my special delivery gift. "Hey," I murmured, "was that you I felt in my ass?" You chuckled softly, and as I snuggled in close to your warm, naked body, I whispered, "Yes, I did enjoy it. Very much. Thank you, love. It was just what I needed."