Special Invitation Only

Story Info
Lana & Grayson find a sexy playmate.
2.6k words
4.53
33.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BugGirl
BugGirl
4 Followers

"Special Invitation Only" read the pink, scented envelope that appeared in my mailbox one day. Intrigued, I opened it – half expecting it to be a credit card invitation for some lingerie store. I was pleasantly surprised to find a more intimate invitation . . .

Dear Ms. Marten,
You have been selected, along with the partner of your choice,
To join Chloe's Society of Pleasure.
Please join us at 16598 122nd Ave SE
Saturday, January 14th, 9:00 pm
Formal attire requested.
$150 entry fee for all participants, includes overnight stay.

A reply card was accompanied by a short description of Chloe's Society of Pleasure. It was founded in 1996 by human sexuality researcher Chloe Masters. Members explored new sexual partners in the most intimate surroundings. At first I was skived out, what was this, a whore house? But I kept reading and found out all participants must submit to thorough examination the day of each event and everyone passed the Society's strict rules in appearance. Hmmmm, sounded like fun!

Of course, I texted you right away –Gotta a great surprise for you! As I explained the situation, you quickly agreed. I sent in the reply card with our entry fees and headed straight for the gym.Ya know I gotta look good for something like that!

When the day finally came, the anticipation was overtaking me. That afternoon, I soaked in the bath. When I got out of the water, I was sure to slather lotionallover my body so I'd be sexy smooth. I slide black thigh-high stockings and a long evening gown. The bodice hugged my tits, exposing the curving globes to you. The dress was adnorned is sparkling trim, which of course matched my eyes.

Driving, we fantasized about what was in store for us. Would it just be a big room with people fucking? Or would we have private areas to use? How many people would be there? Would they have our favorite drinks? What about hot tubs? Any other entertainment – music, cards, pool? One thing we did agree on though – we wanted a hot, young girl for a threesome!

Upon arrival, we parted ways briefly for our examinations. Together again, a hostess explained how Chloe's Society of Pleasure worked.

"Just enjoy yourself, and when you find someone you are interested in exploring deeper, you are welcome to head upstairs where you will find private rooms. Each has a king size bed, a fully stocked bar and full bathroom with a jacuzzi tub. Please feel free to put theDo Not Disturbsign up if you want, otherwise interested parties may join in," she smiled at her little joke.

"You are free to sleep here if you'd like but you will need to check out by 11:00 am. Oh – you may visit Chloe's Toy Store if you would like to purchase any bedroom supplies." Again she smiled, but this time a bit more seductive.

"Questions?"

"No, thanks! I think you've covered everything," I replied. "I can't wait to visit Chloe's store."

Ahead of us was a large hall, where most people seemed to be. Overstuffed velvet couches were scattered about, with exquisite tables of food, throughout the room. Everyone was beautiful and overtly sexual.

You spotted a bar in one corner and suggested we grab a drink. The bar was clear glass, filled with tiny white lights. They only had top-shelf liquor and mixed exotic cocktails. The bartender just had on a red teddy with heels. It just grazed the bottom of her tan ass.Hot!

On our way over to the dance floor, a Latina girl in a short dress caught your eye. She swung her trim hips in a circle, showing off her tight abs. She was dancing in a group of people but didn't appear to "belong" to someone.

"Maybe her?" you whispered in my ear and I quickly nodded back in affirmation of her hotness. "Let's get her to dance."

Almost instantly, the hottie started to grind with us. She was definitely having a good time, singing along and looking sexy. After a while, I figured I should introduce us.

"Hey, I'm Lana and this is Grayson."

"Evie," the young hottie replied with an enticing look.

Things with Evie heated up pretty quickly, especially with all of the drinks that were flowing. She was a great dancer and I liked her right away. I could tell you were loving it with both of us dancing all up on you to the bumping hip-hop. Everywhere around us, people were making out and feeling each other up. It was like the entire room was going to explode with sexual energy!

Pretty soon, you suggested we all go upstairs. I held your hard cock for a second as I turned towards the stairs –are you ready for some fun? Upstairs, Evie and I bounced around on the bed, giggling while you poured us some fresh drinks.

"Oh! I know what we should do!" Evie suddenly exclaimed, "Let's give Grayson a sexy little striptease. Would you like that?"Like she even had to ask you or something, ha! You grinned and quickly sat down. I dimmed the lights while Evie put some good dancing music on.

"OK, do you know the rules for a strip dance?" I asked you. "No touching us, if we think you should feel something, we'll let you know, right Evie? Oh, and you'll be rewarded in the end."

"Verygenerouslyrewarded" Evie purred in agreement.

We started our "show" by kissing each other in front of you. Kissing Evie was soft and delicate, she tasted so feminine. I darted my tongue into her mouth and began to caress her tits. They were a bit bigger than a handful in my hands. Slowly, I bounced them up and down feeling the weight in each breast.

Each of us began to slip off our dresses as we gyrated our hips to the music. Evie's body was a caramel color that matched her rich eyes. She revealed a matching bra and thong set – shear white trimmed with lace. Her nipples were visibly hard through the light fabric. I pushed Evie up close to you while I pinched her nipples between my fingers. She moaned loudly, turned on by teasing you. We could both see that you wanted us.

Then, Evie pulled my dress off to show my new black garter belt holding up my lace trimmed nylons. Slowly, I removed my bra, brushing the lacy fabric across your skin. I brought my tits close to your face as I massaged them. I held my nipples just inches from your mouth, imagining you sucking on them. Deliberately, I let you suck first my right nipple and then my left nipple.Ohhhh, it felt so good, with your tongue tracing my nipple. My nipples quickly hardened.

Bit by bit, we removed our various pieces of lingerie, dancing up on you. Of course we kept kissing. And feeling each other's breasts. We would turn around to reveal our clean shaven pussies and tight assholes. Your cock was straining in your pants, wanting to fuck us. Slowly we undressed you, teasing you with kisses all over your body as each article of clothing was removed.

Completely naked, we pounced on the bed. As you laid between us, we both kissed you while you felt our tits (and asses too). We girls took turns stroking your cock. Drops of pre-cum oozed from your tip in anticipation. You were so hard that your head was bulging out like it was going to explode right there. You must have been enjoying yourself with all of the attention we were giving you.

"So, Evie, do you think you can take Grayson's cock all the way down your throat?" I challenged.

"Well I've, uh, never really done anything like that. It's so, um, big really," Evie stammered.

"You don't think you can take it? I can! Watch I'll show you how."

Licking your shaft up and down, I took you into my mouth.Mmmmm, all of that teasing had really turned me on – I wanted your cock so bad! Easily, I guided your cock through my mouth and down my throat until my lips were tightly wrapped around the base of your cock – there I licked just how you like it. Amazed, Evie felt my throat where it bulged out to accommodate your penis.

"How'd she do that?"

I, of course, couldn't respond with your cock stuffed down my windpipe. You just smiled back at Evie, I don't think you know how I do it either.

Once I came up for air, I began to explain to Evie how to deep throat you. I showed her how to get the right angle by tilting her head as she guided you into her throat. I also suggest breathing in rhythm as you thrust into her mouth.

"Well, Evie, I'm ready for you," you said as you waved your cock at her.

Evie popped your dick right into her mouth. She definitely had some blow job skills. It really turned me on to watch you getting sucked by this hot chica. I watched Evie align her throat the best she could and begin to push you deeper inside of her. After several attempts, she finally wrapped her lips around the base of your cock. Once she got the hang of it, you grabbed her hair to guide her speed.

As she continued to pleasure you, I came up behind Evie to lick her pussy. She moaned loudly at the first touch of her delicate pussy. Her lips were a deep pink and shining with pussy juice. She tasted great as I slid my tongue over her clit. I spread her cheeks to get more of her luscious hole.YUM! I licked my finger and pushed into her slit, feeling the sudden warmth. Evie moaned and pressed back at me, sending my finger deeper inside of her body.

Enticed, I flipped Evie on to her back to lick her better. She writhed around on the bed enjoying my attention. I wiggled my ass in your face and you began to lick my clit. Gently, I slid a second, then third finger inside her hole. Soon, Evie's hips began to buck as she screamed out as she began to orgasm. I could feel her pussy muscles gripping my fingers as I pumped them inside of her. Making her do this, made me cum. My entire body shook as you continued to lick my pussy. I came so hard that my juices leaked out onto your hand.

"Well, Grayson, it's your turn now," Evie said as she pushed you backwards. She quickly straddled you and slid your hard member into her wet hole. Leaning back, she deftly rode your cock up and down. I know just how that position feels, she was definitely hitting her g- spot. Being the expert you are, you licked your finger and started to rub her hard clit. Just moments after, she began moaning and shaking – she was cumming again! You didn't last much longer and cried out as you came. I loved watching you fuck this other girl, knowing you loved having two chicks at once.

As we laid on the bed afterwards, we started discussing the fun things down in Chloe's Toy Store. Soon, we decided that Evie and I would go down and pick out a surprise for you. You could "rest up" while we were gone. Down at the store, we found hundreds of different toys. There were dildos, whips, anal beads, flavored lubricants, handcuffs, bongs, magazines, movies, and all the crazy outfits you could ever imagine. Evie suggested we buy two large dildos, one for each of us. I picked out a sparkly blue one (of course). Evie chose a dark red one that looked great against her tanned skin. They were both about the same size – about 8 inches long, but not too wide. The saleswoman smiled when we handed her your credit card – "Enjoy!"

"We will!" we chirped back.

Back up to the room, we washed our new toys and then pounced on the bed.

"We're back! Guess what we got?"

You definitely liked the looks of these toys. You had us both get up on the bed on our hands and knees. Our anticipation grew as you lubed up the toys. Taking one toy in each hand, you began to slide them inside of our waiting pussies.

"Oh God, it's so big!" Evie moaned.

"Mmmmm, I love it," I said in agreement.

"And you girls are taking all of these things!" you told us.Like we couldn't tell.

Soon, you were furiously pumping the toys in and out of us. We were so wet, our pussies were making slurping sounds with each thrust. I reached down to rub my clit and saw that Evie was doing the same thing. I knew I was going to cum soon and you must have sensed that because you suddenly stopped –huh? Keeping Evie's dildo lodged in her hole, you pulled the dildo out of my pussy and began to rub it against my asshole. Intrigued, I wiggled my ass back at you. Gently, you began to push the dildo in. Slowly, my asshole opened up for the invasion. I began to breathe heavily as I tried to accommodate the invasion. When you had my dildo in about 3 inches, you began to do the same thing to Evie. I'm sure we were quite a sight – the two of us with dildos stuck in their asses, at your command.

As we relaxed, you began to slide our dildos in deeper and a bit faster.Thank you for being so gentle, you are really great. I loved the feeling of this toy up my ass. This must have been turning you on, because your penis was very hard. I wanted it, but I couldn't really reach. As I got closer to cumming, I knew I just had to have your cock inside my pussy when I came.

"Grayson, slide your cock in me – please!" I begged you. With the dildo still wedged in my ass, you rammed your dick into my pussy. I must have been really tight because you seemed to really enjoy it. I couldn't hold off much longer and started to cum. I felt so full, it was great! I could feel my pussy pulsating around your cock and my asshole squeezing the toy in my ass. Seconds later, I felt your cum coating the inside of my pussy as you came again.

Evie watched the whole thing and just yelled "You guys are so hot like that!" I'm sure it was a sexy scene to be watching, you fucking me doggie-style with a huge dildo in my ass.

As I slid you and the toy out of me, I leaned over to lick Evie. I wanted her to cum again too. With her red toy lodged deep within her body, I wiggled several fingers inside her pussy. I could feel the dildo just on the other side of the thin membrane that divided her pussy from her ass. Evie began to scream as she came, filled to max as she was.

Tired, we all hopped in the shower to rinse off. Then we got into bed, with you in the middle. It was fun to snuggle with another gal in bed. Almost instantly we all fell asleep – can you blame us? We did get quite the workout! In the morning, we had to get going but not without getting Evie's number! Think of all the fun times ahead.

BugGirl
BugGirl
4 Followers