Special Needs

Story Info
Small town single parents discover some common ground.
6.2k words
4.54
33.7k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tara Cox
Tara Cox
2,503 Followers

Juliette held her daughter's hand while she drew the flower. "Flower," she repeated patiently.

Simon smiled from across the too short table as he assisted his son. "Car," his deep, sexy West Texas drawl caressed her skin.

Her nipples hardened inside her plain white bra. 'Get a grip,' she chastised herself. She had no business lusting after the super hot single dad, who had recently joined their special needs homeschool group. Looking up, she saw five other pair of eyes watching the man's every move.

She frowned. She and Simon were the only single parents in the group, but evidently his charms were so obvious that the married moms felt the need to look as well. She should be relieved that she was simply responding to a handsome male like all the others, so why did she feel jealous? It was not like she had any claim to the man.

She looked down at her tattered and dusty jeans. Her t-shirt too was stained, spaghetti sauce from Sammie's breakfast, toothpaste and now bright pink paint. Juliette could not remember the last time that she wore something nice. Probably more than a decade ago, before Sammie was born with Downs Syndrome. Another lifetime, when she had a career in real estate, a husband and got laid with some regularity.

But Sammie's birth had changed all that. The responsibility of caring for a special needs child meant that returning to her career was out of the question, not that real estate was that great a career choice any more. The strains of parenting their special little girl had been too much for their unusual marriage as well. Any child would have strained her husband's ideal of an open marriage that included swinging, regularly sharing her with other men and of course numerous affairs.

Juliette had gone from wild, worldly woman with more cock than she could handle and the occasional pussy to super mom that had not gotten laid in so long that she could barely remember.

Trouble was she remembered all too well, three summers ago. The young Mexican handy-man that was fixing her barn. She had put Sammie down for her nap and gone out to see how things were going. It had quite literally been a quick roll in the hay, she smiled.

Oh, well, thank god for the Internet, she thought. She had several sites saved to her favorites. She chuckled, wondering what the other upright Christian moms in the group would think if they knew that she regularly visited place like Kitty's Klimax and Cyberstudly. But then again watching them hyperventilate over Simon, she figured they had no right to talk. She wondered though how far they would go, would they drop their drawers for the man as the saying goes.

She looked up at him once more. His slightly greying hair was a tad long, but then again she knew how hard just getting a haircut could be with a special child in tow. There were soft laugh lines around his eyes and mouth that only enhanced his smile.

But by far it was his towering six foot three inch frame of solid lean cowboy that had everyone salivating over Mister Studly. It was sinful the way soft denim hugged and caressed his tight ass. Hell, if the other bitties were not watching, she would be tempted to cop a feel. Smiling, she wondered what he would think.

She realized suddenly that his light blues eyes were studying her, returning her gaze that she knew was way too bold for this situation. She dropped her eyes to the paper.

Sammie was smiling with delight at the pink grass, purple cows and blue sun on it. She clapped and bounced up and down in her chair. "Ow," she proclaimed holding up the picture.

"Yes, sweetie, cow. Purple cow. Is our cow purple?" she asked.

Her daughter shook her head, "Ow-n."

Juliette kissed the top of her child's head, "That's right, brown." Tears clouded her vision. Forget hot studs, she would not have her life any other way.

"Well, folks, that is it for this week. Thank you all for coming and see you next Tuesday," said the officious woman who organized the weekly group. Her husband was pastor of the church in which they met, but that had not stopped her from sneaking a couple of eye fulls when she thought no one was looking, thought Juliette.

Sometimes she thought it would be best if she took Sammie and left this place. Small town hypocrisy got under her skin. But she knew it was an impossible dream, unless she won the lottery. They were only able to make ends on Sammie's disability because Juliette's grandmother had given her the tiny ranch outright before her death. So they were stuck and Juliette learned how to smile nicely and pretend to be as vanilla as all the people around her.

She lead Sammie to the beaten up old pick-up. The Internet was good for something other than porn, she reminded herself to stop and pick up oil and a new filter. They had to keep Ole' Betsy going another few thousand miles.

She was buckling Sammie into her seat when she felt the light pull on her shirt. She turned to look down at Bobby, Simon's eight year old Autistic son. "Hello, Bobby," she said as he studied the light brown dirt that hung to everything in these parts.

"Bobby was wondering if Sammie would care to join us for lunch at Mickey Dee's," smiled her fantasy man.

She thought about the oil change and all the other chores that needed to be done just to keep even a small ranch going. She knew that she should graciously decline. What good would an hour in this man's company do other than remind her of all the things she could no longer have?

On the other hand, it might also feed her active imagination. Her nightly ritual of porn of masturbation was getting a bit stale. Maybe she could come up with some excuse to brush up against the guy, to work her sex-starved body up to a frenzy and add excitement to her otherwise perfunctory substitute for real sex.

She nodded, "Sure that sounds good."

He smiled and those soft lines tugged at her gut, "Great, just follow us, then." He said as he took his son's hand and half drug the boy back to the new SUV. She frowned, out of her league on so many levels. Handsome and rich, too bad, she sighed as she got into the driver's side and started the engine.

***

Almost two hours later they sat laughing and talking like old friends surrounded by paper wrappers and half empty cups. Juliette had learned that Simon was a 'fly boy,' a former Air Force pilot that had traded his jets for the red-eye run from Lubbock to Dallas. He was lucky to have his sister nearby and she would stay with Bobby at night while his father worked.

She had also learned that the child was not autistic as she had first thought, but that he suffered from Fetal Alcohol Syndrome or FAS. Simon had been deployed so often during the first years of his marriage that it was not until his son was born that he learned of his ex-wife's secret drinking. When he came home one day to find the infant crying and his wife passed out, he had made the decision to retire, care for his son full-time.

Of course, he had learned her story too. Abandoned by the ex, taken in by her grandmother and struggling to do the best she could by Sammie. She had though left out a few of the saucier details. No one in this small town knew of her past.

He smiled and covered her hands with his, "You know this is the best first date I've had in a long time."

She frowned, "Is this a date?"

He chuckled, "Probably as close to one as we can get with those two. Although if my sis is up to double trouble, I'd really like to take you out to dinner and movie on Friday. I don't fly the weekend routes."

She fidgeted in her seat. A date? A real date? it was not something that was on her radar. How could it be? She had long ago given up on any possibility of a life, beyond the occasional random screw when she could find the chance. She should be through the roof and she was, really she was. But some part of her was scared too. Frightened to even believe that more was possible. She sighed, torn between hope and despair. But she found herself nodding anyway, "I'd like that."

***

Which is how on Friday night she found herself prancing in front of the full length mirror in Sammie's room. "Prutty, prutty Mommy," Sammie bounced at the end of her bed.

Juliette shook her head as she looked in the mirror, she sure hoped that her daughter's assessment was accurate. The woman staring back at her certainly seemed attractive enough. Her light brown hair flowed about her face in soft curls, she had forgone the usual functional ponytail and dug deep into the cupboard for her blow dryer.

She had pulled out her make-up case while she was in there. She probably should have bought new as old as this stuff was. She just hoped that her face did not swell up like a sponge in the middle of their meal from some dormant bacteria or degraded chemicals. But she had neither the money or the time to waste for such things, not for a single night.

A single date. All right, her first date in close to two decades, but that did not matter. The point was to not get used to it. Not get her hopes up. She was a single mother with a special needs child, she had long ago accepted her lot in life. This night was just an aberration.

She smoothed her trembling hands down the front of her dress. She hoped it was not too revealing. Well, it certainly was for the occasional trip to church that was mandatory when you lived in a small Texas town. It had been her little black dress in that other life. The one that looked professional and sexy at the same time. The hem was a good three inches above the knee, a major no-no for this place. The back was scooped out so low that you could see her dimples just above her butt, the butt that its soft silk caressed like a second skin.

But by far the deeply plunging neck line that revealed the ample swell of her C-cup breasts was the reason that this dress had been relegated to the very back of the closet only to be looked at with longing when she was searching for something else. But not this night. This night she had pulled it from the depths of hell, allowed it to air on the clothes line and sprayed it lightly with some of that new freshener stuff to restore its former glory.

Of course, it was not possible to wear any underwear with such a dress. Good thing too since she did not have anything sexy left. Plain white bra and bikini panties would never do with something like this. She blushed as she remembered with embarrassment asking the woman in Wally World where she might find a pair of stockings. Not pantyhose, but stockings. The black sheers hugged her still shapely legs and ended at the top of her thighs. They had been her one splurge for this fantasy date.

Them and a bottle of depilatory. Somehow shaving just had not seemed good enough. She wanted her legs silky smooth even if they were covered in stockings. What had surprised her was when she found herself slathering the pink thick paste over her pussy. It had been so long since she had bothered with such things. What was the point? Why keep it nice and smooth if no one was going to be down there? Eating and fucking. She shivered at the thought. 'Enough, girl,' she reminded herself. 'It is just a date. A single date.'

Her thoughts were cut off by the loud knock at the front door. They had agreed that Simon's sister would watch they children at her house since Bobby was far more adaptable to changes in his routine than Sammie. She rushed to the door, but her daughter was faster. She threw it open and hugged her friend, "Obby, obby," she cried with glee. The woman that stood next to the boy was far younger than she had assumed. The girl looked to be in high school, perhaps a freshman in college. She frowned, reconsidering if this was such a good idea. Could she really manage two children?

"I'm Regina. Don't worry about the munchkins. I'm a teacher's aid and work with special needs children everyday," she said as if reading Juliette's mind.

Simon put his hand on the young woman's shoulder, "I couldn't manage without Little Sis. I promise everything will be fine." His eyes travelled from her face slowly down her body, "Although not as fine as you look."

She blushed and stammered out a 'thank you.' The next fifteen minutes or so were spent with Regina, the children trailing behind as she showed the young woman where to fin everything. She had made spaghetti which was Sammie's favorite and told her exactly how her daughter preferred it.

The girl smiled up at her, "We'll be fine. I'll call Simon's cell if anything happens. But please would you two get out of here. This is my brother's first date in five years. I'm not holding out much hope of him getting laid tonight, but just so you know I don't mind staying over if you two should want to," she trailed off as Juliette blushed.

The low chuckle from behind her and the large warm hand that came to rest at the small of her back only deepened her embarrassment. Simon bent and kissed the top of his sister's head, "We will take that under advisement. Especially as delicious as my date looks, baby sister. Now good night you two," he smiled at his son and her daughter but they were already engrossed in the super hero video that played on her old television set.

As the front door clicked closed behind them, his hand moved from her lower back to her shoulder. He spun her slowly around, his hands gripping her upper arms. She shivered a bit.

"Are you cold? Do you need a jacket?" he purred. His face was just inches from hers.

She shook her head, "No, I'm fine," she stammered. "Hot, it's too hot," she breathed as he closed the small distance between them.

"You are too hot," he purred against her parted lips as he swooped in to capture them with his. His tongue delved inside her mouth, dancing against hers. She moaned into his mouth when his hand came up to squeeze her breast through the soft silk. He pulled back slowly, his hand still covering her tit as he stared into her eyes. "How far do you go on the first date?"

She gritted her teeth, "Feed me after you fuck me, but right now my pussy juices are practically dripping down my thighs."

He laughed. It was deep and rich. "Damn, who would have thought I'd find a real woman in this hell hole?" His hand went back to the small of her back as he guided her to the SUV. He lifted her into the passenger seat. She started to pull her dress down when it rode up too high, but his hands brushed hers away. Instead he pulled it higher still until her freshly shaven pussy winked in the fading summer sun. "Leave it like that," he commanded.

Juliette nodded, suddenly feeling more shy than she had in a very long time. What was she thinking? What was she doing? Having fun. Being a woman for once instead of simply Sammie's mother. She would not allow recriminations to spoil this one magical night for her. She would grab whatever it offered with glee and deal with tomorrow when it came.

He climbed into the driver's seat. "God damned stick shift. I can't get you close enough to play with that sweet pussy properly, baby." He took her hand in his and kissed the palm softly. Then he laced their fingers together and slowly trailed their joined hands up from her knee to the edge of her dress. He looked at her as he moved them to cover her mound, "So you are going to have to do it for me. I want you to play with that pretty little kitty for me, but don't come. I want to give you the first orgasm of the night myself."

His thick fingers speared her wet, swollen cunt. He moved them inside her for a moment. She felt the intense pleasure and need building, knew that with just a little more she would come right here, right now. But he drew his hand back slowly, leaving hers alone on the wanton opening.

His eyes held her gaze as he brought his fingers to his lips, he stuck them deep into his mouth. She imagined doing the same thing to his cock, sucking it deep down her throat until she gagged.

He slowly pulled them out with a smile, "Delicious. But you'll taste even sweeter after I deposit a couple of huge loads up there."

She shivered, her nipples aching. "What the hell are you waiting for? Let's get out of here or I'm going to drag your ass to my barn and fuck you in the hay."

He shook his head, "Hell, no, woman. I want us miles from our kids cause I intend to make you scream so loud that the whole damned town will hear."

She blushed, "Maybe we better find a gag, I don't think this town is ready for me."

He laughed again and once more her breasts tightened, growing heavy with need. "Us, baby. Not sure it is ready for us. Oh god, the things I want to do to you." He turned the key and the car roared to life just as her body was. "So tell me your limits while you play with yourself."

"Limits? I don't have many. The really disgusting stuff. No kids. No incest. No crap, and I mean quite literally. No piss either. And of course, no dead people or animals," she said as her fingers danced across her swollen clit. She knew that first dates were not supposed to go like this, but then again she really did not care. After her long dry spell she would take her relief wherever she found it.

"What about anal?" he asked as he took one hand off the steering wheel. She noticed he used it to adjust his cock that was bulging down one leg of his pants. He moaned a bit as if it hurt.

"From the look of things in your pants, I'm not so sure. I have done it, but never with anything that big."

He nodded, "It'll just take some time, get you good and worked up. Stretch that sweet ass out with a plug for a while as I eat your pussy. I think you'll be surprised at how good my cock will feel up your tight ass. Exhibitionism? What if I wanted to fuck you under the bleachers at the school? Or out in a field somewhere? What if I pulled over right now? Would you climb over here and ride my hard cock?"

She shoved her fingers deep inside as she moaned, "Yes, oh god, yes."

Instead his hand covered hers, pulling it from between her thighs. "I told you not to come. Only my fingers, my tongue. My cock. Are going to give you pleasure from now on."

She shook her head, "I don't understand. What do you mean from now on?"

He smiled as he pulled up in front of a two story wood frame house on the outskirts of town. He sucked her fingers inside of his mouth, licking her juices once more. "Come on. I want to show you something." He opened his door and walked around to hers. She shook her head. This was not how a date was supposed to go, not a first date.

Of course, how could she blame Simon when she had been the one that told him he could feed her after he fucked her? But maybe she had been rash, Maybe she should just call the hole thing off. He opened her door, "Don't worry, sweetheart. Everything is going to be fine now. I promise."

He held out his large hand and for the life of her, Juliette wanted to believe him. Wanted to think that for once everything would be all right. She numbly took his hand and followed him up to steps to the wide porch that wrapped about the house. Dozens of questions assailed her mind but her tongue was too thick to form a single word.

He stood back and ushered her into his home. Looking around once more she was struck at how out of her league this man was. The place was perfectly decorated, immaculately cleaned. He closed the door. The soft click sounded like a resounding boom and she jumped. His hands took hers, cocooning them in warmth. She looked up into his handsome face, felt cherished and protected somehow. Although she was alone with a man she barely knew she could not remember the last time she had felt this safe. Perhaps never.

"Follow me," he purred as he led her down the hall. She smiled when she noticed the toys strewn about what was obviously the family room. "Pardon the mess, but Bobby can never find anything if I put them away."

Tara Cox
Tara Cox
2,503 Followers
12