Special Night Nish

Story Info
Desi .
3k words
3.25
22.1k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Nishant (Nish), male aged 30, from Bangalore/Bengaluru.

Few people think my experiences are fake, etc etc. But I don't have to prove anything to anybody. People who have taken the services from me know the truth, for which I am very happy. Have both fans and haters. No regrets. It's all part and parcel of life.

This experience of mine happened few months ago or maybe an year ago. I thank Shalu for writing it on behalf on me in her words. Here is what she has to say,

Nish and I knew each other from the day when a friend of mine is his client introduced me to him. When he was in Delhi, I had met him over a cup of coffee to be more comfortable with him before I could get a massage from him. Prior to meeting I did talk to him over phone couple of times. Once he went back, living with his memories when he had massaged me and still are in constant touch with each other through SMS, phone calls and chat. Hope to meet him very soon. This happened few months back.

I got impressed by Nish on day 1 when we met over a cup of coffee. His friendliness had made me more comfortable rather than talking over the phone. BTW, I am Shalini. I stay in South Delhi with my husband and other family members. I am 5.3 with good stats. My hubby owns a construction business and hence will be very busy most of the time. My good friend, Devi, used to stay in Delhi too, but once she went back, I was dejected since I became lonely most of the time.

When Nish had visited Delhi last time, Devi, who was also in Delhi couple of months back invited him to get herself a massage. She had introduced me to him after they had met for the first time when she was in Bangalore and then I did call him couple of times. Devi asked me to keep in touch with him so that my loneliness might be reduced. I was surprised why she was inviting a person from Bangalore when there are many localities. I was somehow not convinced by her answers until I got to experience it myself.

I used to get massages regularly done by a female therapist and I did feel good. I don't believe in using machines to reduce our stress. Here is the conversation between me & her, who currently stays abroad on chat after she went back from Delhi. Though all our conversations happened in Hindi, I have translated here to English, so that, non-Hindi readers can also read.

Shalini : Hi Devi, how are you?

Devi : I am fine Shalu, how r u?

Shalini : I'm doing good.

Skipping few things which we spoke in general about each other and our families.

Shalini : I still couldn't understand why you called a person all the way from Bangalore to get a massage.

Devi : Nish is not a stranger to me. I feel very much relaxed when I'm with him. He makes me feel good which even my hubby doesn't make me feel.

Shalini : That's all fine. But still why him and why not others here. You told me, you had to pay for his flight tickets (both ways) and also for his accommodation, which will be damn expensive.

Devi : It is expensive Shalu, but since I know him and his treatment, I am fine to spend. Since you have not experienced it, it may be difficult for me to make you understand. Since I'm unable to go to Bangalore, I have asked him to come here. Either ways, it's the same for me.

Shalini : I don't know what I have to do. We know each other since childhood and I believe in you.

Devi : You know how choosy I am. I don't invite any person blindly. I had told him about you earlier too, when I had been to Bangalore. You forgot.

Shalini : No Devi. I have not forgotten it. I thought, it was just one time that happened.

Devi : Not just one time. Last time when I had been to Bangalore, again I met him. I love the way he treats. All I have to do is ask.

Skipping few more things again.

Devi : Why don't you get a massage from him this time? He is coming to Delhi tomorrow. He'll be here for a whole day. If you want to get a massage from him, we can ask him to stay for another day.

Shalini : ok. Let me think about it.

Devi : Think about it. If you have made up your mind, you can receive him from the airport. While coming you can talk to each other make yourself comfortable with him.

Shalini : I will inform you tonight.

The next morning I went to the airport to receive Nish. I was excited when I saw on the screen that his flight was landed. I called him up to check and he said, he is waiting to get his baggage. Few minutes later, I saw Nish coming out of Arrival gate. I smiled at him and I was bit confused whether to hug him or give a handshake. I chose handshake. I had seen him only in a pic which Devi has. But seeing him walking in front of me, I could easily say, I was blushing and was excited.

He is an handsome guy, no doubt in that, but never looked like a masseur. But I realised later looks are often deceptive.

Shalini : Welcome to Delhi Nish.

Nish : (He smiled) Thank you Shalu. I never expected you would come to receive me. I had informed Devi, I would use metro and meet her at CP. And when you called me, I was surprised.

Shalini : I had told her not to inform you though.

Nish : Thanks for coming. I am really honoured.

We got into the car and I started to drive to Select City Walk, where Devi was supposed to join us, since she also stays close by. During the drive, we spoke about different things. I felt really comfortable with him now. I was even happier that, I would be getting a massage by him tomorrow.

Devi and Nish hugged each other when they met. Since he said, he would get refreshed once he is home, we decided to buy the necessary things for massage. It was mid noon when we 3 reached Devi's house and he did look bit tired.

Few minutes later he came out refreshed. Devi & Nish smooched in front of me and he said, he would sleep for couple of hours and then start the massage in the night. I was bit surprised with the intense they were kissing. But I said within myself. Tomorrow is my day. He woke up after 2 hours and after he was looking very relaxed after the sleep. While he was asleep, Devi & I modified his itinerary and informed him when he was awake. He was ok with it. I was all set to see "My Special Night" the next night.

After the movie and dinner in the evening, I headed back home and did have a share of my kiss with Nish. I did ask them if I could watch them during the massage, for which Devi said NO.

I heard from them in the morning that, they both had lots of fun and I was all excited to meet him at my home in the night, since I was home alone.

Too much of talks I guess? I'll try my best not to bore you. Here is what happened with me.

Nish & I came to my home in the evening. Since I was home alone, I made sure that, I would make him comfortable and take care of him. :P and I also wanted make this a very special moment and not to think about anything.

I offered him a glass of juice and sat next to him and was talking about the last night between him and Devi.

Nish : Relax Shalu, you enjoy what happens today. Don't think about what happened yesterday.

Shalu : Ok Nish.

I couldn't hold on anymore. I started to smooch him. He responded well. Something triggered me and I was so vigorously kissing him. But he stopped and told "wait for the right time".

I searched on Google and had prepared the massage room well in advance as I didn't want to waste much time with talking. We had spoken a lot. I really wanted to enjoy. I guided Nish to the room and then he took over. I didn't have to do anything.

I was in saree. I remember Devi telling me that, he loves women in saree. He removed my saree, panty & bra and made me completely naked, but he was still in his shorts and t-shirt. He guided me to the attached bathroom in the room, made me stand under the shower and there I was, under the shower. I was thinking that, he would get himself naked too, but he didn't. I moved towards him and removed his shorts and t-shirt, making him naked. We both were under shower now.

I was really turned on, first time naked in front of a guy apart from my hubby. He turned off the shower and poured shower gel on his palms and started applying on my body. His touches were making me go insane; my nipples were erect, I was almost getting wet down. He made me lye on the floor and rubbed his body on me. I had already started loving the way; he was making me feel special. My hubby, though was romantic, never did this kind of things with me. He made sure the vagina and the ass are clean, though I was clean down. Once our bodies were rubbed against each other, he started the shower and we both helped each other to wash our bodies. We both dried our bodies and came to the room, where I had arranged to get my massage.

I made sure that, the aromatic candles are well light to give the brightness in the room and also the sensual aroma, had put on music of few instrumental tracks, arranged the mattress and pillows made sure, the oils which were purchased are kept in different bowls and the temperature was just perfect. I had also made sure that, there are couple of towels and some paper napkins.

Nish : Shalu, I'm impressed the way you have set up the room. Never seen such an arrangement ever before.

Shalu : Since this is my first time, I really wanted to be it a memorable one.

I could see the cheer on his face. His soberness was simply mesmerizing. So simple and so genuine.

I faced my back towards the ceiling on the firm mattress, adjusted the pillow, and was all set. Nish had got couple of things which really surprised me.

Shalu : What are these for Nish? (You would get to know what does "THESE" are)

Nish : Wait and watch.

Nish started massaging my legs and feet using the oil which was in the bowl. The foot massage which I got from him was amazing. He could easily say, he worked on every part of the foot. Once he was done he said, "Now let's make this massage special". With that Nish stopped massaging my leg and went to grab a lotion. Soon he poured lotion onto my back and legs. He also put some lotion onto his hands before keeping the bottle aside. He spread some lotion on his hands then began to massage my neck and shoulders.

Nish was slowly massaging the lotion into my skin as he worked from my shoulders down my back. I could feel the lotion creating a foaming sensation on my skin. Starting at my feet he was creating more foam as he massaged his way up my legs. "You know Shalu, Devi has got this oil from abroad. I suggested why not use it on you too, to make this massage more special" said Nish.

Nish : You got nice butt Shalu. (Saying that, he spanked my butts).

I thought within myself, this is something which I never expected. But, it felt great. While I was thinking this, Nish started massaging my butts using the foaming lotion. I felt, I was in heaven. From the corner of my eyes I could see that his hard cock was almost touching my body. I really wanted him to fuck me then and there, but he didn't.

Once my body was foamed well, he started rubbing my body against his body. Oh gosh, I was breathing heavily. I was panting his name, Nish, do it harder... Rub me more... put in it... it was heavenly. He then sat on my butt, with his cock, rubbed all over my back again. I couldn't see that, but I could really feel the way he was doing it. No wonder Devi is mad about him. He rubbed his cock on the asshole region, but didn't put it in. I tried grabbing it and putting it inside, but no luck. He took off my hand and said "Control Shalu, control".

He asked me to turn around. Nish poured more lotion on my tummy, working all the way up till my neck and down till my pussy. He then poured lotion on both the legs. His skilful tricks of massage was making me so relaxed and at the same time very horny too. Once my body was completely foamed, he came on me, started rubbing his body on me. This was more sensual than rubbing his body from behind. He then came into 69 position and started rubbing his body against mine. I couldn't resist anymore by seeing his hard cock pointing right on my mouth. I took his cock inside my mouth and started sucking it.

Few minutes later, he took his cock out of my mouth and said, "I want you to relax now". He got some hot water from the bathroom, dipped the towel in the warm water, and cleaned the foam on my body. I felt relaxed after the hot water rub on my body.

Shalu : Nish, I want more. I have been starving.

Nish : This is just a starter Shalu, main course is yet to come. (Winked)

Nish and I were still naked. After few minutes, he applied butter on my breasts and started massaging my breasts. "This is why you had got butter for, never expected this either" I said to Nish. Once he made sure the butter was spread on my breasts, he used his tongue and circled my nipple region and bit it. I left soft wild moan aaahhh. His sucking was making me go mad. His one hand was on my other breast and the other hand went down to my pussy. My moans started to grow more and more. I was holding and squeezing his cock and his balls. I needed to be worked inside now. Couldn't hold on for a long time. He did the same on my other breast too.

Devi was right, until you experience it, you cannot get to know the pleasure which you received from him.

He moved down. I was about to get my pussy massaged. A Yoni Massage. He spread my legs, applied butter on my vagina and slowly started massaging mound of vagina. I started moaning more. I was waiting for this moment for a long time. Then, slow and steadily, he inserted his fingers inside my vagina and started massaging the inner region.

Shalu : aaaahhhh. Uuummmm... yeaaahhhhh... Aaahhh Nish, I was waiting for this for such a long time. Don't stop it darling. Keep doing it.

Nish : You are so hot inside Shalu. Is it exciting you?

Shalu : Please fuck me using your cock. Please Nish.

Nish : Breath Shalu. Take deep breaths.

He was massaging the entire flesh inside my pussy. He started licking my clitoris while he was massaging the inner region using his fingers.

Shalu : Nish, I can't hold on anymore.

Saying this, I released my cum.

Nish : That was swift Shalu.

This did not stop him. I wanted the same as well. He was still licking and finger fucking my pussy. He slowly removed his fingers, came on me, looked into my eyes, adjusted his cock to lead it inside my pussy, and there he was doing what I really wanted. He increased the speed steadily and I started moaning more and more. He fucked me for some time and then while he was about to come, he removed his cock from the vagina and released his cum on my face, which is what I wanted to experience.

Shalu : How do you know I would like to have cum on my face?

Nish : Devi had told me about this dear.

Shalu : I love her.

We both were relaxing in each other's arms for sometime and then headed for bathroom to get refreshed and then have dinner. In bathroom we did have a short session. His lips are so good that, I feel like kissing him all the time.

Post dinner, we again had fun. I really thanked Devi for introducing me to Nish. Devi and I dropped Nish to the airport the next morning. We did some bit kissing in the car when Devi was driving to the airport.

I did have some tears and cheers while I was waving him off. Since my first time with Nish, I have met him couple more times, and everytime, he has been the same person when I met him for the first time.

Signing uffff... Shalu

Hope my dear readers have enjoyed reading my experience.

Get Massaged. Get Rejuvenated.