Special Nights

Story Info
Wife finds the passion she almost forgot.
1.4k words
3.91
44.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hot bath was delightful as Matte's strong arms wrapped around Catrina's soft, warm body, nestling his soft kisses on the back of her neck. Her eyes shut slowly, loving every minute of the warmth that her husband's kisses left along her skin. His hands made their way slowly down to hers. He took them to hold, the roughness of his loving hands pressed against her soft ones while his kisses started forth to her lips. His soothing lips met hers, their eyes shut as a passionate kiss emerged. Their bodies smothered in the steamy, hot, clear water, their hands touching, fingers enlaced as the kiss grew deeper.

Letting her hands go, he never stopped the soft yet deeply passionate kiss. He reached over for a sponge, dunking it into the steamy water. He moved it up over her bare shoulders and down her arms; reaching her hands, he moved the sponge back into the water. The newly water-filled sponge reached her shoulders again but this time moved down between her round, plump breasts; brushing his fingers against her slightly hard nipples, his lips let the kiss go. Her breasts slump down slightly forming a round teardrop shape her reddening nipple poking against her ivory skin. Whenever he took her breast in his large hands, they fit strikingly. She rested her head on his shoulder, letting him do as he wished to her. She turned her head a little to his and lightly caressed his neck with her soft kisses and nibbles. All the while, his hands kept moving up and down her body, removing the perspiration that the water and the steam produced on her lovely skin.

He let the sponge drop to the water's bottom, and then kissed her right above the ear as a motion for her to stand up. She stood; water droplets fell from her scalding, hot body. Lines from her water soaked hair fell down her, making it shine as though oil had been rubbed over her. She stepped out of the tub, and with a dry cotton towel, she dried off her body from the bottom up, patting the towel over her shapely legs then around her firm yet soft bum. She trailed the towel slowly to her stomach and then up to her breasts, rubbing the semi-hard fabric against her tender nipples and then around her neck. Just as the towel headed down her back, she turned around; not even an inch away from her was the man with whom she had enjoyed the beloved bath. His wet body glistened from the perspiration on his skin, and looking down into her smiling eyes he embraced her in a firm hug. His hard body pressed up against her velvety soft one, getting the front of her wet again.

Laughing a little, she hugged him back a little tighter. Playfully letting him go, she walked out of the bathroom and into a Victorian-style room. Walking over to the canopy bed, she turned towards him, lying down, and her back against the cool soft fabric. As she placed her head against the feathery pillow, his firm body lay next to hers, kissing and nuzzling into her lovingly. There was a warm breeze from the open windows. It brought in a strong mixed scent of lavender, jasmine, rosemary, and rose pedals, all of which filled the room heartily. The lacy curtains fluttered as if zephyr lifted them faintly off the ground, carrying the exquisite scents into the shadowy room.

Standing up he walked over to the night dresser. Reaching down into a slightly open drawer, he grabbed a bottle of strawberry scented oil. Putting it behind his back, he walked back over to the bed just as she rolled over to her stomach, her bum in the air, showing off its roundness. He sat on the side of the bed and dripped a few drops of the oil into his hands. He then placed the bottle on the nightstand. His strong hands started massaging her back gently a little at a time. He started at her lower back, moving his coarse hands slowly up her body.

Finally reaching her shoulders, she was very relaxed. He leaned down kissing her cheek, softly brushing his lips against her ear as he kept swirling his hands around her back. When he finished he stood up, as she rolled slowly back over so that her entire body was exposed.

Carefully she stood, walking over to him as he hovered around the closet. She wrapped her arms around his lower waist, as he picked out an azure blue silk evening gown. Turning to her he lightly slipped the soft fabric over her head, down her body, watching as it clung to her frame.

Standing back, he examined her beauty in nothing but the dress, her honey brown hair flowing around her slender shoulders with a slight curl at the bottom. The end of her hair hardly touched the strapless garment; her breasts filled the dress nicely. He saw her hard nipples straining against the cool fabric. Examining her further, he saw that the fabric eased down her body as if it was meant to be with her. It molded to each of her luscious curves, draping around her hips as the fine silk then fell open with a slit that rose slightly higher than mid-thigh.

Turning he reached into the closet and brought out a pair of heels that matched the blue in the dress. He got down on his knees and slipped them on her feet. They had a strap that wrapped around 2 inches above her ankle. He hooked the small buckle on each heel then stood brushing his hand against her cheek.

He kissed her forehead and leaned down to whisper in her ear, "You look amazingly beautiful, Catrina."

Her lips drew close to his ear as she whispered, "Only because you make me that way Matte."

His hands on her hips he pulled her closer to him, his arousal pressing into her abdomen. Looking up at him she blushed, wrapped her arms around his neck as he leaned down, and started nibbling on her neck, her eyes shut. She moaned at the touch of his lips against her warm flesh. She bit her lower lip, her hands moving down his shoulders to his elbows. They then slip to his hips, pulling his body closer to hers.

She ground her hips into his. Lust filled his eyes as he picked her up and carried her to the bed. He lay her down as he started kissing her neck, slowly removing the straps from her shoulders. Her legs moved up around his hips as he ground into her, slightly teasing her. Her teeth gnawed on her lip, while her hands worked down his body caressing every inch of his back. His hands slowly moved up between her thighs, moving her dress up. She leaned down and started nibbling and sucking on his neck.

His arousal throbbed against her thigh as her nipples pressed hard against the supple material. His hands caressed up further on her thigh until he reaches her pussy, moist and ready for him. He pulled the dress up so it puddles around her hips, his lips falling down hard on to hers as his passion erupted. His hips right against hers, he felt her wetness rubbing against him. Pulling from her slightly he placed his raging cock at the opening of her shaven pussy.

He looked up at her as her hands moved to his hips and his to hers. He guided himself inside her with one full thrust, making her body arch in pleasure. Her lips parted as his kissed her, his tongue lightly exploring her mouth as his body pushed and pulled into hers making her moan breathlessly. Her body shivered under his as she tensed while he thrust harder and faster making her moans louder.

A pressure like no other filled her body as waves of rapture rushed through her as she climaxed over his cock. Moaning loudly her nails dug into his back, her body moving along with his. He kissed his way down her body to her nipples, teasing them with his tongue. His hand massaging the other as he continued to move in and out of her, her tightness wrapped around him squeezing him. He nipped down slightly hard as he moaned and thrust one final time into her, his body shaking with the same force as hers had as he came deep inside of her.

The two of them lay there breathless, holding on to one another. She leaned up and kissed him lightly on the temple, then slightly moved her body. His penis was still hard inside of her. She laid her head back, held him close to her and fell into a peaceful sleep as she listened to the rhythmic breathing he made atop of her.