Special Ops: The Abduction

Story Info
Special Ops Sex Program trains women for the field.
1.4k words
3.85
101.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire was one week shy of her eighteenth birthday, and was desperate to leave the foster care system. "One week to freedom and release from the system!" she thought. She had little time for friends, as she was used by her foster parents to be at their beck and call. With no financial ability to go to college and no skills, she had no real prospects, but was excited at her impending freedom.

On the day of her eighteenth birthday, Claire went out for the evening to a local dive for drinks and dancing. Upon leaving the club fairly inebriated, she was approached by two men in black suits and sunglasses. She had never seen the likes of men dressed so well in this small town in which she lived. She thought that this was odd, as it was night, but her judgment was impaired so she was slow to alarm. She became uncomfortable as they neared her, but felt comfortable that nothing bad could happen to her in this small town. The men walked to her quickly, and in a blink, picked her up. A black SUV raced to the curb, and she was thrown into the back. The two men jumped in and the SUV sped into the night.

Claire screamed at the top of her lungs, but unbeknownst to her, the SUV was outfitted with bulletproof glass and soundproofing, and black glass to shield the passengers from view to the outside world. Claire squirmed and tried to scream, but the two men proved too strong for Claire. They quickly gagged her, covered her eyes with two black patches, and placed something in her ears that expanded. She was now deaf, dumb and blind. She was terrified that these men were going to rape and kill her, and, as they lifted her blouse off of her, she was sure that this would be the case. Instead, one of her abductors pierced her right arm with something. Within seconds, Claire was unconscious.

Claire was whisked away to a local airport in St. Louis and placed on a small aircraft. As small aircraft flights were commonplace in this large city, nothing was thought of the nighttime flight. The two abductors turned Claire over to the highly-skilled "flight crew" and sped away into the night. While Claire was still unconscious, the "flight crew" began prepared Claire by placing her on a bed in the rear of the plane. Shortly after the plane took flight, a doctor appeared from the cockpit with his little black back and moved to the rear of the plane where Claire lay unconscious. Looking over her beautiful, young body, the doctor became aroused. Of all the women he had cared for on these flights, Claire was certainly the most beautiful. She had firm, plump breasts, with curves in all the right places. Her lips were full and pink, and her long, blonde hair fell loosely around her neck and breasts. Her heart-shaped ass was supported by curvaceous hips, and her legs were slim and taught. He thought to himself, "We may not have to modify her much at all. What luck?" Although he was directed to complete his duties during the flight, he thought that one little romp couldn't hurt. Besides, she was unconscious and no one would be the wiser, and it would be hours before they landed.

The doctor removed Claire's gag, but left Claire blind and deaf. He ran his hands gently over her soft flesh, feeling his dick swell at the thought of what he would do to her. He dropped his pants as he felt precum escape from his penis as he eyed her perversely. He wanted nothing more than to ram his dick into her tight throat. He wanted to feel her mouth around his cock before she started her training. He climbed on top of her, and straddled her face. He reached into his black bag, and pulled out an o-ring mouth gag and strapped it into place, making sure that the opening was tight enough for his engorged cock. Since he didn't have to worry about her protestations, he thrust his cock with all his might into her mouth as hard as he could. Luckily, the drugs administered to her paralyzed her muscles, which kept her from gagging as he moved in and out, slamming against the back of her throat. He knew she would not be receiving much food in the coming weeks, so he decided to provide her with a belly-full of his cum to tide her over for awhile. As he assaulted her precious face over and over, he knew he was close to coming. He heaved into her mouth twice more, and moaned loudly as he spurt his juice down her throat. After a minute of reveling in his pleasure, he pulled his dick from her mouth and wiped the residue on her face.

His moans alerted the rest of the "flight crew" as to his misbehavings with the new abductee. Three men rushed to the back of the plane to find out what was going on. "Yes!" they thought. "This is going to be one fun flight!" The doctor pulled himself off of Claire and turned toward the three men. He nodded to them, indicating that they had permission to take her as they pleased.

The three men looked at each other with great excitement. It wasn't often that they were allowed to pleasure themselves with a new girl. After one look at their capture, they understood why they were permitted to fuck her. God, she was beautiful. They knew the doctor couldn't help himself, which opened the door for them to fuck her to their hearts' content as well. They had just enough time to fuck her raw once before the doctor had prepare Claire. They decided to do her all at once. Undressing as fast as possible, the flight crew knew exactly what they wanted. She would be penetrated in the ass, pussy and mouth at the same time. The doctor threw some lube at the three men, and two of them rubbed lube over their hardened dicks. They rolled Claire onto her side, and one man lifted her leg and held it to his side. He positioned himself to penetrate her from a 45 degree angle upward, while the second man lay to her backside and positioned himself to thrust into her asshole. The third sat on the bed near her face. With the o-ring still in place, the man sitting on the bed shoved his dick hard into her mouth. Once he was sufficiently positioned to be pleasured, the other two men could get to work pumping their large dicks into her cunt and ass. They pushed with great resistance into her at the same time, feeling each other rub the thin skin within Claire separating their dicks. This wasn't going to take long, the two thought. Alternating pumps into her pussy and ass, they pushed in and out faster and faster. Rubbing against each other through the thin barrier in her body, the two men started competing as to who could pump her fastest and hardest. While they were playing their game, the man fucking Claire's face was groaning. He felt the tightness of the back of her throat, and his eyes rolled into the back of his head. He knew he couldn't hold on much longer, and moved faster and faster. With a guttural moan, he shoved one last time into Claire's face, pumping her full of his jism. After spewing into her mouth, he pulled her face over his dick three more times for good measure. Watching the face-fucker come was too much for the other two men. One last pump into her cunt and anus proved too much for the two men, as they ejaculated with great force. The men dismounted Claire without care, put their clothes back on and left the doctor to prepare Claire for her arrival.

The doctor quickly went to work on Claire. He cleaned her cunt of all juices, and sponge bathed her. He shoved a long, clear tube up her ass and cleaned her entire insides out so that nothing was left in her gut. Once he completed cleaning her insides, he catheterized her and administered an IV to keep Claire hydrated and drugged. He removed one of the earplugs and inserted an earpiece. The last thing the doctor did was implant a chip into Claire's left thigh with a small incision, closing it with two small stitches.

No one noticed that Claire disappeared. She had no friends, no family and no ties to her community. She had been chosen well. Claire was now ready for "The Facility".