Special Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not yet, my little naked one. We need to see some pink."

Lisa felt flush. "Please mister, don't make me spread'em."

"Get on all fours, like a dog." Lisa couldn't believe what she just mocking said. She could only shake her head as she sank down on the floor, her hands and knees supporting her.

"Let's see what you've got, spread them cheeks." Lisa said, as she did it. She suddenly prayed that her mom didn't walk through her unlocked door, and that the elderly neighbor wasn't peeking in her window again. Lisa readjusted her grip, she gasped as she felt her burning flesh..

"Cavity check time." Letting go of her grip, she ran a hand under her body, as her chest lowered to the floor and a finger quickly found her pussy. She found her flesh a flame, as her finger slid into her wet pussy. Deeper and deeper it plunged. Her pussy gripping the finger tightly. She added another finger to try and simulate what a man's cock (A guided missile of pleasure) must feel like sliding along, in and out. She tried more but could only take two fingers. (One day, a man was going to be very happy.) Lisa increased the rate of her fingering. She could only let out soft moans, waves of pleasure surfing her body, as her fingers moved in and out of her pussy, wildly, for several minutes, until Lisa enjoyed the most orgasmic explosion of her young life.

When Lisa opened her eyes (did she really do that?), she was glad it was only a fantasy.... Or was she?

----------------------------------------

Lisa's sat across the street from the large mansion. It was Friday night. She had made it this far, but just couldn't get out of the car. Her mind changing quicker then the New England weather. She had seemingly changed her mind a thousand times over the past two days. She only knew one thing, once she rang that doorbell, there was no turning back. She was also pretty sure Tony didn't own any stuffed animals. She also felt bad that she lied to her mother about going to the movies.

Lisa glanced down at her outfit, still not sure about it either. She had changed a hundred times, before settling on a simple pink tank-top, and a white cotton skirt, that only came down to her mid-thighs and always turned some heads, especially when she wore the white spiked ankle boots with the three inch heels.

"Why am I even thinking of going in there? But if I don't, I'll never know."

Lisa was wavering. Her mom's story running on replay. She suddenly ran her hands under her top, and unsnapped her strapless bra, as it was her favorite and she didn't want to lose it. (At least that was her excuse.) Her G-string panties were uncomfortable, so she decided to keep them on.

"At least for now." Lisa moaned, followed with a nervous giggle. "Ok, make up your mind. Could I really go through with it, like mom did? Could I really strip...naked."

Lisa was also torn, she didn't want to defy her mother, but she also wanted her birthday present.

"I wonder what it is?" Lisa said out loud, remembering that Uncle Tony had said it was a very special present.

"Maybe he wants to pay for my college, or maybe it's a special vacation, or, or, or maybe it's his cock, like mom," she gushed. "Now that I'm legal maybe he wants the daughter's mouth."

She suddenly remembered the sly smile on Tony's face when he mentioned that she was legal.

"Uncle Tony wouldn't make me suck his cock, too?" Lisa instinctively locked her jaw shut. "Would he? Would I? Could I? Would he make me swallow? Or would he just cum on my cheek, like Billy Miller did to me, and then make me suck him dry? Oh golly, am I ready for all this? Billy was just a horny little boy."

Lisa's hands rose to her face as it felt like her face was sun burned. She slid a finger into her mouth and sucked on it. She wished she was more experienced. Some of her friends sucked cock for fun. It was like a game to them. She shook that off. She was proud that she wasn't one of those girls. She dated Billy for a year before she sucked him off, only to fend off his advances towards her prized cherry. But what if it wasn't a choice?

Then like a lightning strike, it suddenly flashed into her head "What if he wants more than a blowjob?" Her mind suddenly flashing a picture of her leaning over his office desk, Tony pounding away from behind. She could almost feel him inside of her, her mind moving to a conversation she overheard years earlier about Tony being "hung like a horse". She suddenly gasped, as the pressure in her pussy seemed to increase.

"God! Is this what it feels like to be horny?" She wondered, sliding a hand inside of her panties.

Lisa screamed out when she suddenly heard a knocking noise on her car door. "What the fuck!"

Lisa's heart rate speed away, as her eyes focused on the face, pressed against the glass. She finally recognized it as one of Tony's bodyguards. Her hand trembled, as she pressed on the power window button, as she also wiped her other hand against her shirt. A shiver traveled down her spine as the cool air flooded in.

"Tony will see you now," he bellowed as their eyes met. His eyes focused lower and then lower. "My, my.... How you've grown. You might be even hotter then your mom."

Lisa blushed and then gulped as he opened the door and pulled her out of the car.

"But, I guess we shall soon see about that." He said with a wicked smile. Lisa gasped at his comment and the fact that he followed it with a slap to her ass.

Lisa, on week legs, was led (hand to ass-cheek) up the driveway. She knew there was no turning back now. She also knew that her questions about her mom's visit to Tony's would soon be answered, as was her burning need to know just how "special" her present was.

The End

Thanks for reading my story.

Feedback will be greatly appreciated.

12