Special Time with Sarah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We looked at one another for a short while, before Sarah finally broke the silence. "I've been waiting for this moment," she said softly. She then leaned forward and gave me a soft kiss on the lips, before she pulled back and stated "I've been saving myself for you Dad. All the boys at school wanted me, but I always wanted a man to be my first." Then, with a wink, she added, "A very special man."

All my senses were in overdrive, and every inch of my skin felt like it was on fire. That instant was by far the most astounding and erotic of my life. Far from being disgusted, Sarah had actually been saving her virginity for me...her very own father.

My cock throbbed harder than ever before as I finally understood that we both wanted and needed the same thing. I lifted my right hand from my cock, and placed it along with my left on Sarah's ass, cupping her tender cheeks in my strong palms. My eyes never left hers as I ever so slowly pulled my daughter's heaving body onto my own, forcing my hardness deeper and deeper into her virgin hole. I couldn't bear the thought of hurting my angel, so I watched intently for signs of discomfort as I moved her lithe body forward. She threw her head back and moaned, finally accepting every inch of me into her steaming little grotto.

We stayed motionless for what seemed like ages, Sarah getting comfortable with size, while I reveled in my only daughter's tightness. Again it was my daughter who took the lead, and slowly moved her body away from mine, then lowered herself onto me once more, whimpering as she went. My hands helped guide her body as we began to move in concert with one another.

Given our awkward position on the chair, it was difficult to fully maneuver her body against mine, and suddenly I had a vision. I clearly saw myself fucking Sarah in her own bed - the bed I had tucked her into so many times when she was a child, yet in my mind I was tucking into her in a completely different way. Being her life-long protector I felt a momentary pang of guilt at the image, but my unbridled passion drove me forward.

I moved one hand up from Sarah's ass to her shoulder and pulled her body firmly against my own, her sweaty forehead pressed into the crook of my neck. With her form wrapped tightly around mine, I slowly managed to get to my feet and stood on wobbly legs. My shorts fell limply around my ankles so I kicked them away and started off towards her room, never breaking our intimate contact as I was still buried deeply inside her.

Sarah lifted her head momentarily, looked into my eyes, and asked, "What're you doing Dad, where are you taking me...is something wrong?"

I softly kissed her forehead as I walked and replied, "No baby, I'm just taking you somewhere were we can be more comfortable." She smiled back with a look of complete trust and once again rested her head on my shoulder.

Once we reached her room, I slowly dropped to my knees and gently placed Sarah on the edge of her bed, mindful not to break our contact. I carefully maneuvered us both to the center of the mattress, myself on top between her outstretched legs. I eased her body away from mine until her head rested safely on a pillow, then as I hovered above her, gazed down and soaked up the lovely form of my princess. Sarah's golden hair was spread around her angelic face, framing pink cheeks that glowed with excitement, and she looked back with both love and trust in her soft blue eyes.

Her obvious trust and confidence in her father made me feel stronger than I ever had been in my entire life. I wanted to make Sarah's first time truly amazing, something she'd remember with fondness the rest of her life, yet I also wanted to ensure she was ready for and unhurt by our union. I slowly lowered my face and tenderly kissed her soft lips, then pulled back, looked into her eyes and asked, "Are you sure this is what you want sweetie?"

Her face glowed an even deeper shade of pink, yet she nodded and softly answered, "Yes, I'm sure." In spite of being her loving father, at that time it was the only reply I truly hoped to hear.

I wanted to make sure Sarah felt safe in my arms, so I only smiled back upon her, then lowered my face and softly kissed her once more. I gently kissed her lips, then moved to her cheek before I whispered in her ear, "I'm gonna take good care of you honey, trust me."

"I trust you Daddy," was all I heard before I pulled back once more to stare deeply into her bright eyes. I saw a look from her I'd never seen before, and I could only assume it was lust, so I knew she was ready...maybe even more so than I.

With that, I ever so gently started to ease my hard cock out of my baby girl, awaiting her reaction. Sarah's eyes rolled back and she drew in a quick breath as her body writhed in response to my retreat, yet her look told me that it was still what she wanted. I waited a brief moment to make sure she was okay before I slowly slid my prick back into my princess.

Sarah moaned softly and turned her head to the side, yet wrapped her arms around my shoulders and pulled me in closer rather than push me away. I remained motionless for a short time and closed my eyes to bask in the amazing moment. When I finally reopened them and looked down upon her once more, I realized that the reality of being inside my only child was far better than any fantasy I had ever previously experienced regarding that very moment.

Feeling she was ready, I began to roll my hips back and forth, forcing my cock in and out of Sarah's tender young flesh. At first my strokes were long and slow, drawing soft moans and sighs, but before long her petite body began to move in concert with my own. At times her utterances sounded like whimpers of pain, yet she held my shoulders tightly and ground her crotch against my own with growing urgency. As she became more comfortable with my thick prick imbedded inside her, Sarah wrapped her legs around my waist, pulling me deeper and deeper into her overheated depths, and sighed, "Ohhhh yesss."

The taboo nature of our coupling was completely overwhelming to me, and I was afraid I'd cum too quickly and ruin the experience for my daughter. I was determined not to pop too soon, so I fought to regain control of the situation and please my angel. I looked down upon her and at that moment realized I'd never before desired to give another person as much pleasure as I wanted to give Sarah.

In spite of my darkest desires, I slowed my thrusts to a steady rhythm in order to offer Sarah as much pleasure as possible before I had my own. We locked eyes once more as we rutted together, my hard cock penetrating her previously untouched depths. Her flushed face contorted with a mixture of both pleasure and pain, making me proud yet guilty with each thrust. As I stared into her eyes, Sarah moaned as she moved against me, "Ohhh Daddy."

At that moment, all I could utter in response was, "Ohhh sweetie."

I lowered my face until my lips once again touched those of my only daughter. We kissed with passion as our bodies rose and fell, in and out, our tongues melding as one. She began making soft whimpering noises into my mouth as we heaved against one another.

I knew Sarah was close when she threw her head back against the pillow, arched her body roughly against mine and moaned, "Harder Daddy, harder!" Sensing her impending orgasm, I redoubled my efforts and thrust faster than ever. I pumped with reckless abandon, driven by the desire to please my lovely princess, and the need to cum myself.

Within moments Sarah let out a long screeching cry and wrapped both her arms and legs tightly around me. My passion boiled over too when I realized I had once again made my daughter cum, and my cock jerked uncontrollably, filling her young pussy with my seed.

I collapsed upon her until I was able to catch my breath, then I rolled my sweaty body off and snuggled up behind her back. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her tightly against me, feeling more love for her than I ever had before. Sarah must have been feeling the same, because she leaned back and kissed me over her shoulder said, "Thank you Daddy, that was even better than I'd dreamt about." She then added softly, "I love you."

I was filled with so many conflicting emotions I didn't know how to respond, yet I knew one thing for sure so I simply replied, "I love you too sweetheart," and held her tight.

12