Special Times

Story Info
A goddess and her devoted man.
1.3k words
4.28
36.3k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thankfully it was summer again. I have the summers off and my wife a very flexible schedule. She brings home a good portion of the dough. But, like I said, I'm glad it's summer. Now we can spend some time together. Because during the rest of the year I have many papers to grade and classes to plan.

Now it is summer and when my wife is not here I clean for her and cook for her, especially if she has had along day. Which usually means she'll want a warm bath and dinner and a wine cooler. I'm not the best cook, but I am getting better, well I had to, she told me I had to.

Because when we were in college something changed. We started getting kinkier in bed. I liked it, and she liked it. I suppose i had always been a submissive person and her a dominant person, but it took us some experimentation here and there to figure that out.

Well anyways, we did get kinkier; hence the blue thong I am wearing. She likes me all dressed up and she calls me her little princess (among other things). I like it, as she can always tell. I've been wearing special things for her since I was 18. I think she likes having the control over me because I have a good strong body and a powerful voice. She likes this, because to the naked eye I am very masculine. But in reality, I drop to my knees at the point of a finger for her.

Well she has had her wine cooler and dinner now and she wants to see me.

I walk into the bathroom and ask if I can get her anything.

"You can get me a towell, dry me off and then rub my body my little princess."

"Yes Goddess"

I get her the towell then dry her off (I just love rubbing the towell over her body, especially her ass). We go into the bedroom and she plops down on the bed. I start to rub her shoulders.

"Thats nice slut, but I am looking for a different type of rub. Lay that cute little ass of yours down on the bed...NOW!"

"Yes my Goddess."

I lay on my back, I know whats coming. She sits on my face and starts to ride me.

"Eat it, lick it and fuck it with your tongue and if you do good enough, I'll give you a reward!"

A reward? I think to myself. I wonder what it could be. I get to work looking forward to a reward.

I lick and tug at her clit and stick my tongue deep in her gash, she responds by bucking on my face as her clit rubs against my nose. After this repeated motion for several minutes she approaches her orgasm. Her juices start to flow.

"Thats right you little sissy bitch eat my pussy, oh yeah thats right, you want that reward bitch?!!! MMMMMMMM oh yeah work that tongue. Oh I'm gunna cum you little slut. AHHHHHHH OHHH Yeahh....."

She slids off my face and lays on her back, relaxing.

"That was a good one princess."

"Thank you Goddess, thank you very much."

"So have you been a bad little bitch when I was working today? Huh? Did you touch your self? "

"Only when I went to the bathroom."

"Remember if you shake it more than twice your playin with it!" She says with a smile.

"Goddess, I cleaned the tip like you told me to."

"Good girl, so do you think you deserve a reward?"

"I don't know if I deserve a reward my Goddess, but I know I would really like one."

"On all fours slut!"

I get into position. It's time for inspection. She pulls my thong off. Cups my balls in her hand and weighs them, squeezes them.

"You have been a good little girl for your Goddess haven't you? Yes I can see that you have. Stay there just like that."

She returns with her two way dildo strapon and some lube. She slaps my ass, but first walks in front of me.

"Do you wanna suck my cock? I know you do, otherwise your clit wouldn't be so engorged. So do Mama a favor and suck her dick."

I lick the tip of it and then suck the head of it in. I bob up and down on the head and jerk the shaft of it. It's about 8" long, which is 2" bigger than me. I have learned to take it all the way. Which I do for her because she likes to watch. She has always enjoyed watching me suck her dildos, but I don't think that she gets anything out of it.

"Does the little slut like having a cock in her mouth?" she says with a develish look in her eyes. "I wonder, well not tonight anyways." she says to herself.

I wonder what she means, but I continue to suck her cock.

"Thats right you little sissy faggot, take it all in, suck my cock you little slut. I can't wait to fuck that hot little ass you got there slut, and I am going to fuck it."

She shoves her cock all the way down my throat one more time and then pulls out.

"Do you miss having a cock in your throat? Well for right now I'm gunna shove it up your ass you little faggot. And your gunna take it all and love it GOT THAT?!"

"Yes my Goddess."

She is behind me now, lubing up my ass and pressing the head of her cock into me. I moan, because it feels good and because I know she gets off on hearing me moan. She pushes the rest in with one push.

"ohhhhhhhhhh yeah."

"Thats right baby take my cock in."

She fucks me hard, and fast and in and out of my asshole. She rubs up against my prostate.

"OHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

"Looks like I found my little princesses G-spot,

you know you are such a little bitch,a little faggot bitch, and you like it too, you like me having the power to control you, you like me sticking this cock in your ass whore, and thats exactly what you are, a whore, nothing but a cheap skank. Thats right move those hips in time with mine you little fairy. But if you cum right now you will be punished, got that?"

Moaning "Yes my Goddess."

She fucks me hard for a few more strokes and then pulls out and replaces her cock with a buttplug.

"This is so you don't miss the cock in your ass you little fag. Lay on your back whore."

She squats above my dick and slowly lowers her pussy onto my cock.

"MMMMMM, you do have a nice thick cock for me slut, I do like it.

"Thank you my Goddess."

She rides my cock and looks me in the eyes, she loves me.

"I want you to cum in me!"

"Yes my Goddess."

She rides me and rides me and even lets me put a finger on her anus.

"Shoot that load slut!"

I do, and I can feel her muscles contracting. She moans in time with me. She has reached orgasm too. Which makes me even happier.

"That was good slut, but now it is time for your reward."

She gets up and squats on my face.

"Clean it all out. I don't want anything left in there."

We have only done this once before and that is when we were much younger. So I eat it, not wanting to displease her. I suck all my cum out of her pussy and swallow it.

"oh yeah keep it up slut..."

Is she approaching another orgasm? She must be. I rapidly suck out the rest of my cum and I am rewarded with her juices flowing into my mouth once more.

"Good times you little slut."

We both go and shower together and then cuddle for the rest of the night. I love summer.

Copyright 2003 Devoutmalesub