Special Training

Story Info
Submissive tit training.
970 words
3.94
85.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today my Master had a special treat planned for me. As he tied my hands to the headboard of the bed so I couldn't move, he told me my nipples were going to get the special training they needed.

First he put the snakebite tube on my right nipple squeezing tightly, causing me to gasp as pain shot through it. Then he squeezed the left one on. Immediately my nipples started to swell inside the tight tubes, causing a throbbing that went right to my pussy. Teasing me, he took a rope and hit my tits. Unable to move, I could only beg him to stop. My Master told me he had just started my training and squeezing the snakebites even tighter on my nipples, told me they had better toughen up for all he had planned. He continued hitting my tits causing my nipples to hurt even worse. He asked me if my pussy was wet and slipped a finger between my lips to check. When he found me dripping on the sheets he made the snakebites even tighter making me cry out in pain.

Next, out came the electric wand. I could only watch as he started zapping my tits, sending electric shocks all over. It hurt so bad, but felt so good. He continued shocking them until I was writhing all over the bed, wanting him to stop, but also wanting more. He told me it was time to check on my nipples. First he pulled the right bite off and a tremendous pain shot through my nipple. Then he pulled off the left and spasms shot through my body. Master said he was very pleased with my huge, hard nipples and sucked and played with them. But he said he still had more to do.

Out came the wand again, so this time he could send electric shocks into my huge nipples. He began zapping one and then the other, back and forth until I was almost jumping off the bed. I was breathing so hard I was afraid I would pass out. He stopped, telling me to be still and calm down. After I had gathered myself, he put his leg over mine pinning me to the bed and told me he was going to test my endurance. He was going to zap my nipple and I was to count the seconds. Once before when he had tried this I had only made it to 5. He told me today that he expected much longer. I told my Master I would try my best for him. He started zapping the left nipple and I began to count 1, 2, 3 . . . I made it to 10 before I safe worded. He repeated the training on the right nipple. Again, I went to ten. Master told me I was better, but he expected more.

Master said would make certain I did better. He told me to spread my legs and hold them still. He put the electric wand down over my pussy. I begged him not to, that I would do better, but Master said he would guarantee it. Then electric shocks were hitting my clit. It felt like it was on fire. My entire pussy was lit up. When he was done he told me he wanted 20 on my tits. With my pussy still tingling, all I could say was "Yes sir."

Holding my tit in his hand my master zapped my nipple while I counted to 20, and repeated it with the other. The pain was like nothing I had felt before. When he was finished, he pulled my nipples until I came, screaming out. I was exhausted and thanked my Master for my training, but Master said he wasn't done yet.

Soon the snakebites were back on my nipples, hurting more now than the first time. Master untied my hands from the bed and sat me up. Leaning me forward he took rope, circled my tit, wrapping tightly around it. Then he did the other, making them both stand out at attention. He laid me back down and gave the snakebites another squeeze tightening them around my huge, sore nipples. He fastened my hands back to the headboard, blindfolded me and told me to be a good girl while waiting for him to return. I had no idea what he had in store next for my poor tits. I didn't have long to find out.

Master returned and pulled both the bites off my nipples at the same time causing me incredible pain and giving me a huge orgasm. Master waited until I stopped coming and then once again put his weight on top of my body so I couldn't move. Suddenly I felt a sharp, stabbing pain in my left nipple. My Master had decided to pierce my nipples, something I was so afraid of. Tears sprung to my eyes, both from the pain and the fear. Master then pierced my right nipple and I screamed out from the pain. Master removed my blindfold so I could see what he had done. He wiped my eyes with a tissue and told me how proud of me he was. How it gave him such pleasure to have such a wonderful toy to do with as he wished. Even though my nipples were hurting so badly, it gave me great joy to have made my Master so happy. He had a special look in his eyes as he picked up the needles to pierce me again. It hurt even worse when he took them out.

After Master untied my tits, he gave them a special message and many kisses. He told them what a good job they had done and that it was just the beginning of their very special training.