Speech or Seduction

Story Info
Fondling & sideroom sex liven up boring speech.
1.1k words
3.73
24k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night began like most others, getting ready, putting on our clothes. As usual, she looks beautiful. Tonight it's a party dress. Spaghetti straps support her ample breasts and her auburn hair is down tonight gently touching her pale shoulders. Her dress is black with some sequins that are patterned to highlight her hourglass figure. Her hemline is just above the knee and I can see she's wearing black stockings with her heels. I'm the luckiest guy in the world.

She sees me admiring her and winks at me. I walk over and kiss her passionately, my hand caressing her neck. "We have to leave soon," she tells me. Can't be late for the shindig. I suppose she's right but I'd rather stay home and make love to her. These things bore me and I get jealous of all the other guys looking at her. I know what they see, a slender gorgeous red head who's more than enough for any man in bed. They don't know the half of it.

We get to the party and I rush over to her side to let her out of the car. I'm old fashioned that way. She loves it and rewards me with a secret she's been keeping. She steps out of the car and lets her dress ride up slightly, exposing garter belts and thigh stockings. They're black with lace at the top and contrast beautifully against her creamy white skin tone. Then she gives me that look ... suddenly there's not enough room in my pants. She can see and discreetly brushes her hand along my trouser front. Why is she teasing me? We're going to be here for hours.

I manage to regain my composure by the time we're inside and ready to sit down for dinner. The place is like most other military clubs I've been in. A couple large ballrooms with several smaller rooms off to the sides. We make small talk with the dinner guests but my head's not in the game.

I let my hand slip under the tablecloth over to her knee. It's difficult to be subtle and I'm expecting to get my hand pushed away. Instead she puts her hand on mine and pulls it gently up to the top of her stocking. I can feel the smooth satin weave of the lace under my fingers and trace it slowly along her leg. I look at her to see if I'm crossing a line and I can see in her eyes - desire - her mouth slightly open, breath deep. I'm the luckiest guy in the world.

I shift my seat to get closer to her and she grabs my arm resting her head on my shoulder. The speeches have started now so the lights are down and everyone is facing the front. I let my fingers walk slowly up her leg until they reach the crease of her leg. She eases forward in the seat and I know instantly what she wants me to do. I move my fingers on top of her panties and gently start to caress her. She's wet already and I can make out her clitoris and lips with the tips of my fingers. Her eyes roll back slightly and her cheeks flush so I innocently lean in to kiss her shoulder and neck. Her skin tightens and I can see goosebumps appear on her chest. Through her dress and bra I can see her nipples are hard and aching for my touch. I continue to caress her clitoris with increasing pressure while we both pretend to listen to the guest speaker. This goes on for about 5 minutes before she leans over to me and says, "Take me now!"

I look at her, not exactly sure how to fulfill this request. She turns and looks to the exit, stands, and practically drags me out of the room. A few people notice but go on with listening to the speech. I know better to disagree with her when she wants something this bad - I want it too. She pulls me into the first side room we come to and closes the door. It has a small conference table and some chairs and she kisses me powerfully. I pull myself into her and she reaches down to my pants to unzip me. She pulls my underwear down inside my still belted pants and wraps her lips and mouth around my throbbing cock. God that feels incredible. She licks the tip and tickles that spot under my head that just about makes me cum. She looks up at me with her best fuck me eyes and I'm ready to oblige.

She's taken command so far and it has been working out great so I plan to continue letting her drive this encounter. She slowly stands, turns looking at me over her shoulder and, like a stripper slowly raises the back of her dress to reveal her stockings and garter. Her legs are magnificent and continue into what I think is the finest ass in the world. The garters pull gently at her taught skin as she starts to bend over and rests her arms on the table. My hand instantly finds her wetness again. She's wearing a satin thong that conforms to every detail of her inviting pussy.

She reaches back and grabs my waiting cock. I can see with her other hand she's rubbing her clit. I move one hand down to do the same as she arches her back in response to my efforts. She slowly takes her hand from my cock and starts to pull her thong over to one side. I slide my fingers inside her pussy - it's so wet.

Finally she grabs my cock and pulls me inside her. Her body melts onto the table as I begin to thrust. I can feel her hand again back on her clit and she seems very close to cuming. I lean back to take in the incredible view. My gorgeous wife legs long and straight, back arched, garter belts, thigh stockings, satin thong pulled lewdly to one side, and my cock buried deeply in her wet pussy. Our breathing is heavy and together and she reaches back to put her other hand on my ass pulling me into her harder. I can feel her rubbing her clit furiously; this is going to be a big one. She starts to come "O GOD, O GOD, O Chris, O O O" All this is too much for me and I cum too. It feels like we're cuming forever and I don't realize until we're both done how loud we've been. For those moments we were the only people in the world.

She turns and kisses me deeply. We both readjust our clothing and sheepishly emerge from the conference room to find that the speeches are over and everyone is on a break before the dancing begins. We dance the night away with our little secret firmly sealed in our minds.