Speechless Ch. 01

Story Info
When I first met her.
3.7k words
4.47
14.3k
24

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 03/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heyo peeps! This is RavenT. First of all I apologies to all of you, who appreciated my attempts ages ago and continue to do so even to this day.

I was quite occupied with my life and studies in the last couple of years, so much so, I stopped writing altogether. But I've started going through these unfinished work recently, and will try to do a better job this time around.

I hope you all like this edit. I've made a few changes and edited it a bit better. I'll doing the same to Chapter 2, so expect that within a week (I have a full time job now).

As always, stay safe and don't forget your mask when you go out! And don't forget to point out my mistakes and vote it you like this (or don't :( ).

************************************************************************************************************

I broke out of sleep after the doorbell rang for the fifth time, my head trying to fall apart due to the hangover.

"Gods!" I groaned, trying to ease the discomfort by rubbing my forehead. I somehow pulled myself out of the couch.

Then I heard someone yelling.

"Sam, open the door!"

I looked around, alerted by the voice of my mum.

"Mom, coming!" I shouted back, heading to the front door.

"OPEN THE DOOR!" she sounded frustrated. My pace quickened.

The door opened and there was my Mom. And with her, to the left was a girl whose face I did not recognize.

The girl gasped, as if choking on something. Mom was frowning.

"What took you so long? And put on a goddamn shirt already."

The door was opened and revealed Mom, and a young girl I could not recognize.

The girl gasped strangely, more like chocking. Mom frowned.

"What were you doing? Put a goddamn shirt!"

I glanced down at my bare torso, covered in a thin sheen of sweat, highlighting my toned musculature. This reminded me of last night. Oh, was that fun?! The most fun I've had since the beginning of my senior year.

Still Mom was early. Her return was due three days.

I ran inside searching for the tee I was surely wearing last night, finding it hanging on the coat hooks.

Putting it on as quickly as humanly possible, I returned. The girl was meekly trying to help my mom pull in the bags from the porch. I took over and sent them inside.

I can tell mom was in a bad mood since she never swears in front of me. Like ever.

After the luggage, was taken care of, I found myself checking out the new face, who was amusing looking around the house.

Raven hair, a cute face with pouty lips and an upturned nose. She was wearing a modest round neck but couldn't really help but amplify the mounds underneath, which honestly seemed a bit smaller than my taste. But they looked firm enough. A hint of her midriff peeking out of the untucked portion of her tee. An apple butt leading to a fine pair of legs.

But the thing that captivated me for the longest, were her eyes. As soon as they met mine, I felt a weird pull in my chest, that almost left me breathless.

"Hi, I'm Devon." I offered my hand.

She glanced at my outstretched hand then moved her own to meet mine. Her palm felt soft.

"Gwen, your room will be upstairs." Mom came down and stared at our joined hands and again frowned.

I broke the handshake as quickly as possible. Her face looked like a ripened peach, looking down at her feet.

Mom's expression softened just by looking at her.

"Mom..."

She looked and me. "She is Gwen, Martha and Luke's daughter. They left for a trip yesterday, somewhere in the middle-east." She walked towards me nonchalantly.

"So, she will be staying with us for a while."

Gwen's grew pale with every word. It was evident that she wasn't happy about it.

I nodded taking in what she just dumped on me so casually. But I understood her sentiments. Martha was my mom's best friend till she married and moved to the other side of the states. I have only a vague recollection of her face, a huge woman with chestnut curls and a sad smile on her face.

"You stink. Go take a shower first." It was my turn to blush. Mom took Gwen's hand leading her upstairs while I hurried to the shower.

I took out some left-over pasta and put it in the microwave. Mom came down as I was heating the pan, planning for some bacon and eggs.

She showed me out of the way and took over.

I smiled and moved back to the couch. The kitchen was right beside the living room. I initiated the conversation.

"So... Mom have we met before? I mean Gwen and me?"

She looked back at me for a few uncomfortable seconds, while the bacon sizzled, and shook her head.

"No. Martha and Luke visited us only twice over the years and they didn't bring her with them."

She sounded saddened. She was not telling me everything, I could tell. So, I decided to press for it.

"Mom, what's wrong?" I whispered.

She sighed but didn't sat anything. She continued to serve the meal in three separate plates. She then distributed equal servings of pasta on sides. I followed her every move without moving an inch.

"Mom."

"Gwen..." She whispered, "is a special child. She lost her ability to speak due to a mental trauma during birth..."

'Okay.' I thought, flabbergasted. That pretty girl I just met can't talk? Now that she mentioned it, she really hasn't spoken a single word since she got here.

"Is that why they left her, her parents?"

"Martha wanted her along but Luke didn't... was against it." Her anger was quite evident towards the end of that sentence. "He has always thought of her as a burden, unlike her mother who equally adores both of them."

She didn't touch her food. Neither did I, too occupied with this development. Then I recalled that we are not alone anymore. So, I continued.

"She has a sibling."

Mom nodded looking at the steaming pasta on her plate that seemed rather bland. I'm not a professional. Sue me.

She responded after a pause.

"His name is David and he is a few years older than you. I think he's in one of those Ivy league universities. A real prodigy I suppose."

I noticed that her eyes were cold. "But he is probably worse than his father, always troubling her for petty things. I don't understand why they have to treat her like that! It isn't her fault that she is different." She literally growled.

I bit my lower lip, as I processed this. What is wrong with those two!? I was raging hard thinking about a sweet little girl being subjected to harsh ridicule by her own father and sibling. People who are supposed to be her support! I have known my mom to be a harsh lady, considering she's a single mom and has raised me all by herself. But if she is this much disturbed by this, then that girl must have suffered a lot.

Eventually, Mom called for Gwen who was by now changed into a yellow top and shorts that ended just above her knee. A refreshing aroma of jasmine followed her.

"Must be her shower gel..." I guessed, while stealing quick glances. She must have noticed it since she blushed. Her still damp hair clung to her beautiful neck and throat. I noticed how long her hair was. Almost touching her curvy hips.

"Join us, honey." Mom invited her to the table. She mouthed a 'thank you'. Her head zapped at me in alarm, her eyes wide in panic. Mom touched her arm making her sit.

"He knows...." She said giving her a peck in the forehead, "And he doesn't mind at all." Mom looked at me threateningly. "Right?" That was my cue.

"Yeah! Yeah. It's cool. We can be friends." I blurted out. I mentally kicked myself. She looked at me as if my nose grew an inch or two.

Then she rummaged out a notepad from a hip pocket that I didn't knew was even there. A small marker was attached to the backbone. She scribbled something, ripped the small note and passed it to me.

It read, "REALLY?" All caps.

Now that I think about it maybe because of her impairment she doesn't have many friends. I smiled at her and said, "No big deal." If that was the case, then she and I were on the same boat.

She beamed at me gleefully. Now, I've had my fair share of experience with the opposite sex. But all that never prepared me for this pretty li'l creature, who has an infectious smile and has gleaming emeralds for eyes that seems to have an enchanting effect on me. As soon as our eyes met, I skipped a heartbeat. That sudden ache in my heart returned. I wondered how it'd feel to hold her down for a deep, passionate. To lap at those delicious looking lips of hers that stretched around her perfect white teeth. And it wasn't just my heart that responded to her. A certain something was starting to stir inside my pants. Maybe my dilemma showed on my face because Mom cleared her throat at that exact moment and rather indignantly.

"Finish your meals, then pass notes." She scolded almost like a teacher who caught her students goofing off during class. Gwen looked like an over ripened peach at this point. I chortled at her expression and earned a glare from Mom.

After the short affair, Mom told me to show Gwen around while she goes grocery shopping. To my defense, I did offer to go, but she gave me the hand to talk to. I was happy to oblige anyway.

Gwen looked comfortable enough around me as I gave her a brief tour of our humble abode. We have two bedrooms and a guest room, that she was currently occupying. There's a shower and toilets on both floors. I took her to our backyard and showed her the highlight of this house, the swimming pool. It was rather cozy for someone like me, but it did its job just fine. She looked overjoyed seeing the clear blue water. She scribbled a note to me which said she LOVES to swim.

"I'm not sure if you can do laps here. But we can certainly take a dip."

She blushed again and looked away embarrassed. When I told her that I was serious, she looked rather alarmed and scribbled another note.

*What will your Mom think about me?*

I smiled slyly winked at her, "She doesn't have to know."

She still looked unsure and slightly concerned.

"What? You don't have a swimsuit?" I nudged her teasingly. Her blush deepened if that was even possible. She wrote.

*I do. But it does not feel appropriate. *

I really wanted to see more of her, but she was right. It has only been like an hour since we've met. I felt like I'm overstepping my boundaries.

After I showed her the basement area we settled down on the couch and turned the TV on. She mostly stayed glued to her phone. Typing away furiously. Now that I think about it, she might be in a relationship, and I was hitting on her. I need to get laid soon.

Mom returned after some time, so I helped her unload the stuff. Apparently, she noticed the meagre stocks left. I had a few friends over last night a got hammered. Now I cannot tell her that for obvious reasons. Plus, she's been gone for almost a week.

After placing and arranging everything in their places, Mom joined us for a while.

"Gwen you'll be here for a while, right? How about you join Dev's school here for this semester?" She spoke out. I popped an eyebrow at that question. I didn't know she was going to stay that long!

Gwen was biting down on her lower lips in contemplation. She seemed rather tense. Mom gave me look that clearly 'asked' me to chip in.

"Yeah, it's really a lovely place. I uh... we'll love to have you." I said trying not to stare. Damn why is she so adorable, and yet so... enticing?

"Take your time and think about it. Okay honey?" My Mom zeroed in on her with a warm smile. She literally showed me out of the way and took the spot right next to her. She then rubbed her lower back gently. Gwen almost instantly relaxed. Her expression softened quite a bit. Ah, a weakness! I assumed it was Martha who let Mom into this secret.

She eventually nodded in agreement at last. Mom kissed her on the temple.

"You know I always wanted a daughter, but I ended up with... this." She wiggled her pointy at me.

"Whatever!" I snorted indignantly, crossing my arms, genuinely offended by this line of thinking. I DO NOT want her as a sister!

Both of them giggled. At that moment I realized, and so did Mom, that when Gwen laughs, she sounds almost like a normal person. So maybe her vocal cords weren't completely dysfunctional. She noticed the stares and stopped and cocked her head inquisitively.

Before she can draw out her notepad Mom stopped her and framed her face with her hands.

"You look so beautiful when laughing..." She glanced at me then back, "...we were just surprised."

Gwen smiled back. Our eyes met and it made me smile as well. This gives me an idea.

"Hey! How about you try forming words like that? Do you want to try now? Try saying something to me!" I was hopeful. And naïve. She stared at me for a moment without blinking. Then she opened her mouth several times, but only weird groans came out. My amusement died out soon. Watching me, her eyes moistened, so she turned her head to avoid my gaze. But it was evident that tears were starting to brim out. I instantly felt a kick in my gut. My stupidity knows no bounds.

Mom brushed a lone tear away from her right cheek, before it could reach her slightly trembling chin and pulled her into a hug, while rubbing her back. She hid her face in her shoulder and sobbed.

"It okay, Hon. It will come to you one day. You will be able to talk to everyone and no one will bother you. Come let's go upstairs."

She stayed upstairs for most of the day. Mom instructed me to encourage but not force her to talk in the future. I kept glancing towards the staircase, occasionally, hoping to catch a glimpse of her. She came down only for lunch and then dinner, ignoring my eyes completely. But I did notice her puffy red eyes, she has been crying. My heart ached and instincts cried out to comfort this little creature. I blamed myself for being so careless and caused her a great deal of pain. I will have to make it up to her somehow.

Even barely slept that night, tossing and turning restlessly. And eventually succumbed to it in the wee hours of the morning.

Next morning Mom left for work early, waking me up as well. She gave me a pat and asked me to take care of Gwen while she is away. I could barely open my eyes and mumbled something along the lines of 'do not worry'.

I eventually forced myself out of bed and took a cold shower. Then went down to heat the breakfast. I was craving something sweet when she too came downstairs. I looked at her and noticed that her composure was much better today. Our eyes met and both of us smiled. I urged her to take a seat at the dining table. She wasn't ignoring me anymore which was a huge relief.

During breakfast, I came with an idea to cheer her up a bit. After we finished, I patted her on the arm and said, "I'm going to take a dip. You can join me if you want." I smirked pulling out my tee while going into the shower, giving her a perfect view of my ripped back.

I was not a diver. Additionally, the pool wasn't deep enough to handle my 6'2". I wasn't going to take that risk. So I causally slipped inside, gradually letting the chilly water cover my entire being. I spouted my head out and sighed.

I was quite well built if I say so myself. But it wasn't like this forever. I used to be overweight up until like I was 16. I had been made fun of too many a times, although they never amounted to something serious, since I was strong and big for an average teenager. But girls. Yes, they mostly ignored me. I only had one person whom I can call a friend. Matt. That bastard was a lanky little kid who loves videogames and all things Moe. It rubbed on to me as well. But then the judgement day happened in my freshmen year of high school.

There was this girl I liked, Janice Frazer. The beautiful blond has been the highlight of my wet dreams, many a times. So, one day, I mustered up the courage to ask her out. And to nobody's surprise, was turned down without much fanfare. It was well and good till the time, her boyfriend, a senior year student from a different school got word of it. I was beaten to a pulp. No, I did not go down without taking a swing, it was just that, I simply couldn't keep up with three of them. Up until that time, I never really had to fight anyone. But boy was I battered.

That day I realized how weak I really was. And took it on me to get stronger. I joined a Japanese Jujitsu dojo, although it was quite a hike. Trained like hell, almost failed a semester.

Took me over 14 months to earn the orange belt. My body was in a much better shape. The thing with Akijujitsu is, they train your body so much that you can German Suplex a fucking stone statue. My sensei was a middle-aged Japanese who taught us the values of a strong body with her broken English. Now, I am a Blue belt and have fought in a couple of tournaments. Starting last year, girls started frolicking around me a lot. It would be a lie if I say I didn't love the attention, but none of them really caught my eye. Up until now.

After fifteen minutes in the pool waiting for her. I started losing hope, so I started to gradually swim to get out but was stopped when the backyard door opened slightly. I stopped to stare at it, then a pretty head popped out as if searching for something. Then her eyes met mine. I gestured her to join me.

Okay to be honest, the first thing I noticed were her boobs. Call me a pervert if you want but it was just too good to not notice. I happen to be a boobs man, if that wasn't obvious by now, and I was fucking wrong. And boy was I happy to be proven wrong. She wasn't a C-cup.

'Certainly, a D or maybe even a DD, hmm...' She must have been wearing one of those compressor bras earlier.

She just stood their blushing while I kept ogling at her. Her long, wet hair was done in a top neatly done bun. Her azure hued one-piece was in sharp contrast to her pale skin and cling to her like a second skin.

After I gained some semblance of my sanity back, I called her out again to join me. She slipped into the water and floated around for a bit and then joined me. By now, I was busy trying to hide the bulge in my trunks. Hopefully, she didn't notice. She maintained a yard's distance from me, and I did not dare to move closer. A few strands of her hair have escaped her bun and were floating around in the water. I felt a strong compulsion to touch them, to feel the smooth texture of them flowing through my fingers.

I was literally speechless taking all of this dark-haired beauty, in with frequent sideway glances. She seemed a bit tense. The shape of her heavy breasts, partially submerged in the water was too much for me to take in. I was hungry for her, my hardon threatening to burst out anytime. But she looked tense, almost uneasy in the current situation.

"You look good." I at last broke the awkward silence, that persisted for way too long. She blinked at me and smiled, tucking a loose strand back. Oh gods, why hast thou forsaken me!

I scooted a little closer. She seemed determined to jump out any moment now. I chuckled at the thought. She looked at me, alarmed.

"Seriously? I won't try anything, so don't worry." I eyed her up and down making her visibly shiver.

"My Mom will kill me and burn my entrails in the bonfire." I explained before kicking off and diving in. I resurfaced on the other end and gestured her challengingly.

That seemed to loosen her up a little. She smiled weakly and followed suit. She yelped when I pushed her softly, then giggled. Her voice was like chiming crystals, and I wondered if I'll ever hear her say my name.

We swam and chilled out for a while growing closer. She did not have notepad, so it was mostly me taking to her. It all felt so natural to me, as if I've known her for ages.

Eventually, she began to climb out of the pool. She did a swaying motion while doing so and her suit stuck into the crack of her heart shaped globes. Shit! I did not appreciate her ass enough. She then undone her hair bun and pressed and stretched her long luscious hair to let out the water. They clung to her hips and shoulders in a mess. Then she looked over her shoulders, winked at me and walked back into the house. That minx!

12