Speechless Ch. 02

Story Info
First day at the school goes awry!
3.6k words
4.1
12.1k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 03/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well here is the second installment, a bit longer then the last one. Hope you like it and PLEASE comment or vote to let me know if you do or don't. Well here is the second installment, a bit longer then the last one. Hope you like it and PLEASE comment or vote to let me know if you do or don't.

*

I was shell shocked by the sudden slyness she showed before drying herself and going inside. She wasn't like this before, were is that sweet shy girl he met yesterday. By the time I reached the living room, she was already upstairs. I dried myself quickly and followed suit. She was nowhere to be found, so I assumed she was in her room probably changing into something less suggestive.

I changed my shorts and pulled fresh pieces of clothing. Then met her in the couch downstairs. By the way, she had made herself comfortable in my favorite place watching TV. I stood at her side and stared at her in awe. A small smile crept it way on her features before she looked at me, morphing into a big grin. I grinned back before diving into the empty seat next to her.

"What was that you did outside?" I whispered. She stiffened instantly. I was overriding her personal space. She deftly scribbled a note. I was surprised where the notepad came from. It wasn't in her hand a minute ago.

I read aloud, "TEASING YOU!"

She snickered at my tone. I moved a little closer, trying on my boundaries. Our sides were squished together. I played with a lock of her hair before asking, "And why were you teasing me." Right next to her ear, tickling the lobe with my breath. She gasped. Did she thought she was in charge?

She scribbled again hiding it from my prying eyes. She stopped when she finished and stare at her notepad. But before I can see it, she butchered the note with her marker then threw the note. She wrote a fresh one and handed it to me.

It said, *I was kidding. Sorry* and a really sorry smiley face.

I continued to twiddle with her hair. It was a rick dark color unlike his brown mane. The smell of jasmine was her natural odor. I knew because she hadn't used the showers upstairs and still the fragrance was there. He tried a sniff from the nape of her neck drawing another gasp and an thoroughly irritated look. I decided not to use my luck too much.

"You smell like Jasmine." I commented. She just pursed her lips and stared if asking 'SO?'.

I looked at her incredulously. What is up with this girl?

"It smells nice that's it."

I removed my look and concentrated on the TV. But I noticed the hint of a smile floating nearby.

After a hour or two, and being assaulted by her legs to make room for the millionth time, she fell asleep. On MY shoulders. I closed the TV and kept staring at her peaceful expression. Her slightly upturned nose sniffed a few time like trying to smell something. I barely held my laughter. Her eyes moved under her eye lid. Suddenly she draped her left arm over me and pulled me closer to her like a happy pillow.

I thought of Tina, my girlfriend for last three months. She was one of those blond cheerleader types you may encounter in every school. An arrogant bitch but definitely hot. Our relation was less for mutual attraction and more for student politics. I play basketball for the institute, and am the captain. Everybody expects the head cheerleader and the captain to be together. Well I can care less if get a good deal of blowjob and sex from a bust blond like Tina. Don't get me wrong though, I fairly respect women. But not the self-righteous megalomaniac types.

I glanced back at the creature cuddled in my arms and was struck by a sudden revelation. HALLELUJAH, She is going to change everything in my life!

Gwen smiled in her dreamy state like if sensing my thoughts. I smiled back and closed my eyes and drifted to sleep with a girl, I met just tomorrow, in my arms.

God knows how many hours later, I woke up startled by a hand shaking my shoulders. I groaned and looked up to see my Mom standing beside me with a furious expression on her face. I gulped down a lump in my throat. Then I noticed the person next to me, still clung to me, her head ridiculously down on my chest, almost reaching my abdomen. And I realized how it might have looked from Mom's POV.

Blushing to the tip of my ears, I sluggishly untangled the two of us before slowly waking her up. She, just like me woke with a start when she noticed the son and mother looming over her.

Then something awfully embarrassing happened. My stomach growled like a hungry predator. Both the women stared at me in varying expressions. Furious and amused. You do the match making.

"Mom..." I whispered.

"From how long were you two 'DOZED' up?" She said emphasizing on dozed, which generally leads to a Mother/Son talk for me. This wasn't the first time I was caught with a girl in my arms on the couch.

If Mom is home then it must be at least six in the evening. I searched for the nearest wall-clock and noted the time. Oh MY GOD! It is almost half past six. We were DOZING for fucking seven hours?

A stomach growled again but this time it wasn't me. Gwen's eyes widened in both shock and embarrassment as she noticed the time. And we skipped lunch. Go figure.

"SAMUEL HOWARD GRAY! I think I asked you something?" Mom stated arms crossed.

"See... seven hours."

"SEVEN HOURS!" She shrieked her hands flowing out, "You mean you skipped lunch?"

"Yeah?" A small voice quickened which I later recognized was mine.

"Sally... I fell asleep. I'm sorry." Gwen said looking down nervously.

Mom looked at her. "I'm not mad at you honey. I'm furious at this irresponsible brat I have given birth to."

I gulped. Mom was seriously pissed. Gwen looked equally unnerved despite the assurance.

Mom glared at me for a minute, while I cowered in fear before declaring, "I'm going to prepare the dinner. Both of you take shower and come down in fifteen minutes!"

Both of us nodded and hastily obeyed. Exactly in fifteen minutes, we were downstairs, sitting on the table waiting patiently for Mom to finish cooking. Gwen passed me a note, while continuously checking my Mom's back.

*I'm REALLY SORRY!*

Not taking a chance to be caught conspiring behind her back, I signaled Gwen to lend me her marker then set down the note flipped back andscribbling,

*Don't blame yourself. I fell asleep too.*

After she read the note, her shoulders lost their stiffness. Mom approached with three plated. She placed Gwen's before her, exchanging smiles. Smoke chicken with Fried Rice and sliced eggs. My stomach growled. I looked down when Mom gave me a reproachful look. I looked up only when a plate was literally thrown at my face. Nah, I was kidding, Mom can't be that cruel right?

But the stuff on my plate proved otherwise.

"What? Why?" I whined before her. She slitted her eyes and the fork at her hand slowly pointed towards me. I looked at the sharp points, looking as if drooling over my delicious neck, then at her face and resented any further protests.

Before me was sitting the same dish, minus the egg and chicken. Plain fried rice. I chewed it constantly gulping down water. Gwen, maybe out of sympathy tried to cool Mom down and to smuggle some of her chicken to me, but never succeeded. Mom was resolute on my punishment.

"By the way, I visited Mrs. Perkins, Sam's Principle. I told her that we wish you to join the school, and also about your... er, lack of speech. She assured me not to worry and that you'll be welcome in the school. And that she will personally look after any sort of problem you might face there. She is a good friend of mine after all." Mom said after we finished. "So you may continue your session here from tomorrow."

Gwen genuinely beamed that treacherous smile of hers. I tried to look away but her naturally white teeth kept me entranced. I still don't understand why such perfectness shall suffer so much.

My Mom leaned and gave her a quick peck on the cheeks which made her blush, before continuing to the sink.

Three hours later, the three of us decided to go back to the bedrooms. I was far from tired after that 'nap' and felt the same for Gwen, but it wasn't worth to argue with Mom and ruin the mood which have mended a little. I can tell because she wasn't giving me those cold glares anymore.

Gwen took the stairs first. When I followed her suit a few moments later, Mom cleared her throat making me stop in my tracks. I turned around.

"Sam, we need to talk."

I gulped. Damn, I thought she forgot.

I went back and joined her on the couch. Looking down sheepishly with my hands resting together in my arms. Every pore in my body was radiating pure, Okay, not so pure innocence. But as usual Mom was unperturbed.

"What was that drama you pulled off with her?" Her brows furrowed a little.

"Mom, she was tired and then we were watching TV and then she drifted off on my shoulders..."

"And why were YOU holding her?"

I went silent. Mom wasn't stupid. She saw how close we were cuddled at the couch. I sighed at the thought.

"Look honey," She took my hands in hers and continued with a soft voice, "Gwen... she is different from other girls you generally date. She is far more sensitive towards these things. Call it a weakness of her mind. You should have noticed that she feels emotions so intensely. She cannot suffer hurt anymore. Even if her dad mostly kept her away, his brother tried to hurt her in every possible way. She survived only because of her mother. By far, she was the only person in her life who showed real kindness and love to her." Mom's eyes drifted towards the stairs.

"That is why I tried to provide her with whatever she was denied till now. You see, I wasn't lying when I said I wanted a daughter. No offence to you though, you know how much I love you. And I feel the same with her." She paused and looked me directly in the eyes.

"And I don't want you to hurt her."

I was surprised. This is ridiculous.

"I'll never hurt her Mom. I can't."

"Sam, she might be oblivious to you advances but I'm not. You've set your eyes on her from the moment she entered." She spoke rather sternly making the statement sting a little, "You already have a girlfriend so, there is only one possible conclusion to this. You want to BED HER!"

"MOM!" I stood up abruptly snatching my hand away from her. This was it.

"I'm not finished." She said matching my glare.

"It is finished, Mom. How could you even think I'll try something like that. She... she is... I'll never do anything to hurt her. I"M NOT PLAYING WITH HER!"

She went silent. I was panting heavily from my outburst. It would be a miracle if Gwen haven't heard this banter. Then I realized what I just did. I shouted at Mom. Mom who took care of me and provided every thing I needed, alone after Dad's death when was five. Even If she was terribly wrong, I should have known better than this.

I went back and sat beside her. She still looked perplexed. I sighed and said, "Sorry Mom. I shouldn't have shouted. But you're wrong, I know Gwen is fragile. I never thought of anything more to do to her then comfort her a little in a friendly way. You must understand." Okay I lied. So what? I'm not gonna tell Mom how hot I think she is or how much I have grown to crave her. It just... doesn't feel right... not now.

She remained silent staring at the stairways.

"Sam, I'm sorry too. But you must understand that if you work her up and then ditch her for someone else," She looked at my pained expression, "I'm not saying you will but you may, then she won't be able to stand it. She will do something stupid and we all will dearly regret it."

That night I rarely slept, my mind going through a thousand question. Is Mom right? Am I just physically attracted to Gwen and all this mushy crap will end the moment I get her in bed beside me? Will I dump her for the next hot ass my eyes fall on?

Even if my answer was no to every and each one of them, it didn't solve my predicament. I was thoroughly confused. Isn't it too early to jump into conclusions of my obsession on Gwen. Or, god forbid it, maybe it's pity? Am I just taking pity on the mute girl who is still likely to be a virgin?

I was haunted by this incredibly frustrating questions all night and forgot something.

Next day was school.

**

I woke up with a knock on my door. I rubbed my eyes to make the blurriness go away. Yawning highly I stepped before the door and jerked it open.

It wasn't Mom like I anticipated, but Gwen instead stood there, before me, in a knee long maroon skirt and a white shirt with horizontal navy blue stripes, with the open book logo on her left breast pocket bearing the words 'G. Cavendish Institutions, Learn and Glow', standard dressing code for my school. Quite a mouthful for a logo but it bears it anyway.

But she looked far better in it then the usual T-shirt and knickers she wore in the house. And, oh god, her breasts. I gulped down a lump at them. The shirt stretched over the ample globes perfectly, nothing too slutty mind you, but merely hinting what treasures she hid behind them.

Just in continuation on that thought, she made that strange sound which I have come to know as her 'gasp' reaction and the impressive blush, making her similar to a beet root, her eyes drawn down.

Only after following her line of sight, did I noticed the reason behind this reaction.

I, as usual, sleep in only my trunks. And the not-so-thick material of it, barely hid the vicious serpent twitching inside. And I'm not exaggerating. I'm fairly over the average length in that department, I've been told.

And this universal problem of 'morning wood' can really scare an innocent to no end. Seeing the only route of escape as my bedroom, I slammed the door shut on her face. Rudeness be hanged! I need a piss and some decent rags.

Two minutes later, I opened the door, finding the girl at the same position. Just a little pale. My member woke up AGAIN! I tried to restrain myself looking at her torso. Or her visible legs.

She just stood there looking at her toes.

"Yes?" I inquired in a small voice. She looked up but not in the eyes. She handed me a note and flew away, her skirt swishing behind her.

*Breakfast ready. Sally calling you downstairs.*

I sighed and went in and brushed and washed my mouth and face. Then I joined the duet downstairs for a streaming bowl of noodles. Rest aside we left for the school.

Me on my Yamaha and Gwen with Mom. Well I felt offended by this setup but after last night, I wasn't sure about anything anymore.

I arrived earlier. Mom, just like most other mothers, wasn't a speed high. Her Honda Accent followed few minutes later. Surprisingly she accompanied Gwen and me all the way declaring that she needs to talk to the principal.

As it turned out, Gwen and me shared three of the five classes we take, being English Literature, Astrology and PE. So for the first period, she will be in Mr. Crowley's Biology class, when I will be tackling Algebra with Miss Rosewood, hottest teacher in town. She might be the reason I took Algebra. But I was sincerely good at it.

The class went uneventful, dragging on the major applications of Integrals. The only thing good about the class was Miss Rosewood who wa AGAIN wearing a knee-length red skirt and a off-white blouse, being the crush of every hot-blooded young men (and some young women whatsoever).

My mind was constantly wondering what Gwen must be going through right now. It will be hard for her between these new kids. I'll try to make it as far easy as I can pull off. Well I do have a name and reputation after all.

I saw her face and the empty seat beside her and knew she wasn't receipted well enough. She looked... overwhelmed and pained. Her eyes lit up the moment she saw me. I made a beeline to the vacant seat next to her and smiled. She returned that shy smile of hers.

What everybody else saw was that the captain of the Basket ball team was smiling beside the new mute girl. Thank gods for small miracles, Tina was still three days due. It could have been a lot unpleasant.

At lunch, she found me sitting with four of my friends. Daniel Hitchcock a.k.a Cocky Dan, Isabella Aswald a.k.a Bella, Francis Miles a.k.a Frank and Elizabeth Smith Parker a.k.a Elle. Well for your info the are in relationships respectively since grade school, (that was an exaggeration).

When she tried to avoid my stare even after me instructing her in the last class, I tried something that she cannot reject. I called her. My friends were already set. I instructed him not to cause her any discomfort, which raised more than one eyebrows. It wasn't needed though. I know them fine enough.

Frank pulled in another chair for her to sit next to me. (SMART BOY, EH!)

She still looked hesitant always peeking around to see the others reactions. Her conservative sitting style bothered me.

"Guys this is Gwen Hawkins from Denver." I started the pre-prepared speech. Well my friends know about her already. Hell the whole school is looking for the new hot mute girl.

The four of them looked at her analytically. Gwen smiled a little but it was damn straight fake. Nothing like the ones which leave me warm and fuzzy.

"Um... this is Dan, Bella, Frank and Elle. They are my servants." The four of them glared at me.

I looked surprised, "Sorry, did I said servants. Ah, it's friends."

Gwen remained as still as stone. I signaled Elle for her part with as much discretion as I could muster.

She smiled and held out her hand for Gwen.

"Hi, Gwen." I choose well. Elle was one of those spring morning breeze type of girl. Cheerful and friendly.

Gwen shook her hand and did her thing. Scribbled a note.

Elle took it and smiled warmly looking at her and I knew whatever she had written ensured that they are going to be good friends.

Bella was next, followed by the boys. Well to say the least, Gwen seemed to a bit relaxed. He haunched up shoulders down to an almost normal fashion.

The rest of the day remained uneventful. Save the Gym. We have a large swimming pool as our school many times organised the Enter-state Water Sports Championship among other things. Ms. Diana Marwin, our swimming coach, literally adored Gwen after her fifth lap non-stop. Her blue swimming suit a bit more modest then the red one. But what it did was to reveal her actual breast size and to give me a hard on.

And after that, it seemed like every one wants to talk to her. No doubt she was going to be the swimming honcho for the next few months. I felt annoyance watching the other guys drooling on her. But before I can see her reaction my basketball coach pulled me out by my ears.

The day got interesting when we arrived at the parking lot. Since my mom dropped her off, and was now at her office right now, Gwen was stranded. I was the first one out and soon found myself playing a friendly trick on her. I took my bike out of the stands and him both of us behind the main lot area. A perfect vantage point.

After few seconds she came out. With Elle and Bella. Good, good. They talked for a while, giggling whenever Gwen wrote something and passed the note.

The boys weren't far behind. They took out their bikes and nearly blew my position. I saw saw them talking about the empty stand beside theirs, witch was obviously mine. They picked the girls on but waited. Gwen was quite stricken by now as most of the students were already off and the buses were already off. Then my phone ringed and I cursed, fumbling with it and turned it to busy mode. I could almost hear the girls calling me words like 'irresponsible' and 'asshole', maybe together.

Dan said something to Gwen. She nodded and the two bikes left. Now, I decided was the time to face her. I went on to approach her from the back. I was grinning from ear to ear. I revved the engine and accelerated imagining her adorable surprised expression when she will be swept off her feet and into the back seat. Maybe that's why I never noticed the Mustang coming down on on me from the next crossing.

12