Speed Dating

Story Info
He wants it dirty and nasty, she delivers.
5.7k words
4.52
69.1k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suziesdad
suziesdad
84 Followers

This is a revised and edited version of my story posted on February 16. Please read it and let me know if you think this is better than the original.

"Where are you, he's getting ready to leave!"

"Be there in a minute, just getting out of the cab, chill!"

Entering the room, she recognized him straight away, blonde hair, most likely blue eyes, though she couldn't see them as he was looking away. Even sitting down, she could tell he was tall and his shoulders were broad, overall, your typical athlete. She found it hard to believe he was a virgin though; the girls at school should have been queuing up!

"Paul's shy," he'd told her, "he spends all his time when not in class in the gym with the guys."

Vonnie could believe it looking at his massive frame. He was built like a "brick outhouse" as her Grandma used to say. Her pussy dampened at the thought of initiating Paul into the delights of the more mature woman. Her instructions had been specific; she was to introduce him to everything she knew, the dirtier the better.

Vonnie took a seat at the table. The guy opposite had not been paying attention; and looked startled when he lifted his head up from his phone to see her sitting there. Vonnie smiled, "hello, I'm Yvonne...Vonnie," she corrected herself. She had always hated the name Yvonne and changed it to Vonnie as soon as she could. "I'm Paul," the young man said, "pleased to meet you." Remembering his manners, he extended his hand across the table. Vonnie put out her small one, and immediately his huge one engulfed it.

Vonnie felt a rush of heat course through her. My God, his hands are huge! I wonder if the rest of him is! Vonnie tried to keep her eyes on Paul's face, but her gaze kept wandering downwards, towards his hidden crotch. At the same time, Paul was taking in the woman sat opposite him. She was definitely a woman, the crow's feet around her eyes deepening when she smiled, and the wrinkles on her long, slender neck and hands told him that. However, the body should have belonged to someone much younger; her tits were still proud and firm under the tight white tee shirt she wore under her leather jacket.

He could not see her legs, but guessed they were long and slim, matching the rest of her. Her hair was red, almost matching her lipstick, which had been applied generously to her full mouth. Green eyes sparkled under dark brows, giving her a more youthful appearance. Paul found himself unable to speak for a moment, so taken aback had he been by Vonnie's sudden appearance. He had been texting his friend Mike, telling him he was thinking of going home and having an early night, Mike had texted him back; telling him to wait a little longer.

Eventually, Paul got his voice back, and immediately regretted it as he asked Vonnie, "You're a little older than most of the women here aren't you?"

Vonnie's eyebrows lowered, and her face took on a less than pleased expression as she answered. "Have you got something against us mature women having a bit of fun? Maybe you think we don't like sex just because we're old?"

Paul just wanted the floor to open up and swallow him. "I...I...I'm sorry; I didn't mean to imply that you were old!"

Somewhat mollified by Paul's apology, Vonnie smiled back, putting her hand on his huge paw and gently scraping her nails across the back. As she did this, she also rubbed her thigh against his, feeling the strong muscles tauten under the material of his pants. Paul shifted uncomfortably in his seat, as a growing bulge made his pants suddenly feel a couple of sizes too small. Vonnie saw the movement and just smiled.

"So then, what shall we talk about?" Vonnie asked, pushing her breasts forward, stretching the tee shirt material almost to bursting. Paul could not think of anything to say, his gaze firmly fixed on her heaving chest. She scraped the back of Paul's hand again with her red nails, getting his attention.

"Hello, Earth to Paul, don't you know it's rude to stare at a lady's breasts unless she asks you to?"

Paul's face had the look of an employee caught with their hand in the till. It had taken on a distinctly red hue, his embarrassment flooding off him in waves as he vainly attempted to tear his gaze away from the heaving mounds in front of him, and back to Vonnie's face.

"Okay, if you don't want to talk, how about a drink. There's a free bar tonight, you look like you could use one!"

Paul looked grateful for an excuse to get out of the line of sight of those breasts. However, as he went to get up and go to the bar, Vonnie put her hand out.

"No, you stay there, I'll get them, what do you want?"

"A Coke would be nice, no ice!" Then, remembering his manners again, he added "thanks!"

She smiled again, this time to herself. This kid really was shy; he didn't know where to direct his gaze, without it being drawn back to her firm breasts like there was a magnet dangling in the deep valley between them. His face still burned red, though she guessed it had more to do with the bulge she could see in his pants, rather than his shyness. She decided to turn things up a notch.

Standing up, Vonnie turned, pausing for a moment, her back to him; giving Paul a chance to take in her ass under her short black skirt. Her four-inch heeled pumps lengthened and tautened her legs beneath her black fishnet stockings. Walking with an exaggerated slowness, which made her ass sway, she headed for the bar.

"Two Jack's no ice, make them doubles!"

Returning with the drinks, Vonnie placed one in front of Paul, he looked up with a puzzled frown.

"I thought I asked for a Coke?"

"You looked like you needed something stronger, drink up; I took the liberty of ordering two more!" Vonnie figured Paul would need a few drinks to give him enough Dutch courage to relax and enjoy himself.

Paul sipped at his drink, unused to strong liquor, whilst Vonnie took large mouthfuls, her red lips leaving marks on the glass. She swirled the fiery liquid around her mouth, before tipping her head back and swallowing it in a parody of a blowjob. Paul could feel the bulge in his pants becoming more uncomfortable by the second. The sight of Vonnies' tight round ass in the short skirt she was wearing had nearly made him come in his pants. He wasn't sure he could take much more.

Running her thigh along his, Vonnie could feel the swelling of his cock stretching halfway down his thigh. My God, he's huge! Her head spun, partly from the alcohol and partly from the thought of taking this monster inside her. Vonnie finished her first drink while Paul was still only half-way through his.

"Come on, drink up, there are more coming."

Paul looked at his watch.

"What's the hurry, are we going somewhere?"

Vonnie smiled round her glass, "you don't want to stay here all night do you?" she asked, pointing round the drab, upstairs room. "This place has got a back alley, right?"

Paul nodded his head.

With an even bigger smile Vonnie said, "Then that's where we're going!"

******

Stumbling along the dimly lit and litter strewn alley, Vonnie almost turned her ankle more than once in her heels. A short distance in, she found what she was looking for, a dumpster, which obscured any view from the street down the alley. Partially lit by a single security light above the bar's back door, which gave enough light to see by, but nothing more. Pulling Paul towards her, Vonnie leaned back against the wall, her jacket open and the nipples on her braless breasts already standing to attention in the cool night air, peaking the material of her tee shirt.

Pulling the tee from the waistband of her short skirt, Vonnie lifted it up, exposing her full ripe breasts to the cool of the night and Paul's' disbelieving gaze. Before he could speak, Vonnie took hold of his head and mashed his face into them, gasping as his mouth sucked in one of her erect nipples, trapping it between his teeth, and gently biting it. She made all the right noises, urging him on.

"Ohhh God, Ohhh Yesss, don't stop; suck my tits, make me wet for you!" I'm going to need it! she thought, remembering the lump in his pants.

Vonnie clung to Paul's head, pressing it further into her heaving bosom, breathing through her mouth, partly to hide the smell of the dumpster nearby, and partly to get enough breath in her lungs. She had been right, those couple of drinks had removed Paul's inhibitions and he was all over her body with his lips and tongue, hands sliding up her skirt, gripping her ass through her skimpy panties with his huge hands.

While Paul was busy with his mouth and hands, Vonnie had not been idle, reaching down she took hold of his huge cock through his pants, and Paul's groans were lost in Vonnies ripe breasts as she slid her hand down its length. If anything, he was even harder than before, Vonnie's pussy was leaking juice, soaking her panties. She needed him inside her. First, she would give him a taste of a real woman, and get her pussy slick for him into the bargain.

Pulling his head away for a moment to stop herself coming, Vonnie kissed Paul hotly and deeply, her tongue searching his mouth like a snake. When she let him go she told him; "On your knees, I want to feel your tongue in my pussy!" The look on his face was one of disbelief and lust in equal measure.

"I can't, my pants!" his voice was thick with lust mixed with a little apprehension. Vonnie could see the desire in his eyes, and experience told her that all she had to do was release his dick from his pants and he would do the rest.

"Here, let me" she said, brushing his hands away from the waistband of his pants. With practiced ease she had his belt undone, the button on his pants proved more difficult but eventually it too gave way. Her hands transferred to the large bulge in the front of Paul's pants, with one tug she had the zipper down and his pants pooled around his ankles, he groaned with the release, his shorts tenting. Paul dropped to his knees, eyes fixed on Vonnie's now revealed panty-covered crotch.

With one hand on his head, and the other cupping a breast, feeding it to herself; Vonnie guided his head to her crotch. Gripping his hair, she pressed his face into the moisture-laden material of her panties, pressing the gusset against his nose and mouth so he could smell and taste her arousal, grinding herself against him, groaning loudly as his mouth pressed her panties between her folds. Paul's hot breath warmed the exposed skin of Vonnie's belly, causing goose bumps to appear. She shivered, this guy might be a virgin, but he was a quick learner! Letting go of her breast with its swollen nipple, Vonnie reached down, pulling aside her panties, exposing her newly-shaven pussy lips, with her moisture glistening on them, to the cool air and Paul's hot gaze.

"Now lick me!" she groaned, thrusting her hips forward whilst at the same time pulling Paul's face into her crotch, grinding it against his open mouth, his tongue already extended to perform its task. Vonnie moaned as his tongue explored her, tentatively at first, and then with more confidence as her moans grew in intensity. Dipping between the folds, then laving across her sensitive clit, setting off a firework display in her head and causing her belly to do a flip as her orgasm approached. After a few minutes of his tongue playing havoc with her pussy, suddenly Vonnie stiffened and arched her back as her pussy flooded, covering Paul's face in her hot juices, the orgasm lasted a few minutes, leaving her weak and trembling. Paul stood, a slick sheen of pussy juice coating his face.

In the dim light, Vonnie stared at his huge erection as it twitched and throbbed, the exposed head dark with blood, a small bead of pre-cum seeped out of the single eye, trickling slowly down the shaft. She reached for it, unable to encircle it totally with her fingers. Paul groaned as she gave him a hand job there in the alley, her hand sliding up and down the velvety skin of his huge dick, the veins suffused with blood, standing proud as she brought him to a climax. Before long, he was grunting his pleasure as a stream of come splattered the floor of the alley.

"Oh God, I... I'm so sorry; it's my first time with a woman!" Paul gasped.

She smiled kindly, "don't worry, you'll be hard again in a minute, I guarantee it!" with that Vonnie took hold of his still hard shaft again, this time fisting it harder and faster, pumping life back into it. Soon he was erect and fully hard again, the tip reaching halfway to his belly button. His eyes gleamed with desire in the dim light as he took hold of his now hard and throbbing dick.

Fisting his cock to test its readiness, Paul advanced on Vonnie. To the star player of Valley High School's football team, she was as light as a feather. Gripping her firm round ass cheeks, Paul lifted then lowered her onto his massive dick. She could feel her pussy stretching, trying to accommodate this huge cock in her pussy. Slowly, inch by inch she slid down it, gasping as it filled her width ways and lengthways like no cock she had ever encountered. By the time he was fully inside her, she had never felt so full in her life, impaled on this monster.

"Oh Fuck, Oh My God!" she squealed as his balls slapped against her ass, his cock buried deep inside her. Vonnie threw her arms around Paul's neck and wrapped her legs around his waist, supporting herself with his massive frame, kissing him hotly and deeply, her tongue playing tag with his. He couldn't hold out too long, she could feel his dick swell prior to unleashing its load. Suddenly with a loud groan, his cock was jerking inside her, delivering its load as he thrust into her frantically. She was glad of the leather jacket, without it, the brick wall behind her would have shredded her back. Vonnie slid down his massive frame, encircled by his strong, muscular arms until her shoes touched the ground, and she leaned her head against his broad, muscular chest, as if he was a tree, getting her breath back.

"That was incredible!" she gasped, still trying to catch her breath.

She could not believe it had been his first time. Must have watched a lot of porn! she thought to herself, sadly watching him put that huge cock back in his pants, realizing she had not had a chance to have it in her mouth and suck it. Remembering the two hundred in her purse, Vonnie had an idea.

"Come with me!"

"Paul wants it dirty and nasty with an older woman, a much older woman!" he had said, handing the money to her earlier that day. Vonnie had looked at the wad of bills, "For expenses," he said, seeing her expression. Paul was going to get his wish.

******

Taking hold of his hand, she pulled him down the alley and out into the street, where flashing neon signs advertised beer, women and cheap seedy hotels. Leading Paul into the first one they passed, Vonnie approached the young night concierge, he looked like a college kid making a few extra bucks, open books were scattered over the desk, but his eyes were on the TV screen.

Without looking up from the hockey game on the television, and in a voice she figured he used a lot, he asked Vonnie, "By the hour, or all night?"

She looked Paul up and down, after the alley there was no way she was only spending one more hour in the company of that huge dick.

"All night."

"That'll be forty dollars." The young man's hand shot through the hole in the steel grille like a striking snake and relieved her of the cash from her hand with practiced ease. "Room 201," he said; still not removing his eyes from the television, he handed her an old-fashioned key attached to a piece of wood with the hotel name on it, rather than a keycard.

There was no lift, so Vonnie started up the stairs, Paul a couple of steps behind. She knew he could see her barely covered ass up her short skirt, and the thought was making her wet again, hot juices leaking from her opening, soaking her panties. She didn't need to turn around to know she was right, she could feel his eyes burning into the globes of her tight ass. The room looked as she had expected; last painted when Reagan was in the White House, crappy furniture and a bed, at least it was clean.

She sat on the bed; watching him undress, soon that huge cock had been exposed to her hungry gaze again. Crooking a finger, Vonnie called Paul to her, he stood before her naked, his cock right in front of her. She watched it bobbing and twitching as though it was dancing before her eyes. Putting out her hand, she closed it around his shaft, barely encircling him with her fingers he was so thick, stroking her hand along its length, feeling it throb with unreleased energy. She would have to put that little problem right, and sooner rather than later. Taking a tighter grip, she drew it closer, until the tip touched her red-painted lips. Opening them, she put out her tongue, sliding it across the glistening tip, working it into the opening. Opening her mouth further she swallowed the head of his cock into her warm wet mouth, Paul groaned.

"Oh Fuck, that feels amazing."

Taking hold of her hair, he forced more of himself into her mouth until she started to gag. "Easy, easy!" she gasped around his shaft, "pull back a bit, you're choking me!"

Withdrawing, he pushed back inside, though not as deeply, quickening his movements, fucking her mouth. Vonnie caved in her cheeks, increasing the pressure on his dick, building up a rhythm as she bobbed her head faster and faster, and engulfing more of him each time. By now, his eyes were tight shut and his fingers twisted in her hair, holding on for the ride, as she brought him closer to his orgasm with her mouth.

Taking her mouth off him, Vonnie put out her tongue, licking his shaft from balls to tip, collecting the pre-cum oozing from the tip as she did so, washing the head clean, feeling it vibrate. Licking down to the base, she sucked his balls into her mouth, one at a time, rolling them across her tongue, tasting the film of sweat coating them and testing their weight. He would not be able to hold on much longer, but they had all night, so making him cum now would not be a problem, in fact, it would be a bonus, and he would last longer and be able to fuck harder. Squeezing his ball sack, she took him in her fist and pumped him hard, pulling the skin tight, exposing the engorged head, pre cum dribbling out of the slit. She dipped the end of her tongue into it, licking out the hot, salty fluid.

His groans were getting louder, and she felt him throb then jerk as a stream of cum shot into the air, landing on her face and hair, Paul's groans intensified.

"Oh Fuck, Oh Yes, Oh Christ!" "Jeez, I'm sorry about that," Paul looked mortified, Vonnie just smiled.

"Think nothing of it." Vonnie dipped a finger into the warm fluid on her face and sucked the finger into her mouth, bringing it out clean. She repeated the action until it was all gone, making moaning noises as she did so. Paul watched, totally mesmerized.

The stream of cum slowed to a trickle, splattering her stockings, but he stayed hard. Reaching into her purse, she withdrew her purchase from earlier, a black circle of hard latex about two inches in diameter. Taking a firm hold of his cock, she slipped it over the head, it only just fitted, she had purchased the largest size, but it barely left enough room to get it down to his balls. However, with a little drool and spit it slid home, down to the root of his enormous dick, trapping his blood supply and his cum.

"What... What's this?" he asked, fingering the circle of rubber around his cock.

"That will keep you good and hard while you undress and fuck me!" Vonnie replied with a dirty smile.

suziesdad
suziesdad
84 Followers
12