Speeding Ticket

Story Info
Judy finds herself in an interesting situation.
770 words
3.47
36.5k
4
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**My first story, I hope you enjoy**

Judy was driving and chatting on her blue tooth. She was not really paying attention to the speed limit, just focused on getting home. She was driving in an somewhat rural area, a windy road that was surrounded by the forest. Not much traffic at this time of night. In fact, she hadn't seen a car in the last 1/2 hour.

Judy just finished her phone call when she heard sirens and saw red and blue lights flashing in her rearview mirror. Ah crap, Judy thought. She pulled over on the side of the road and rolled down her window, waiting for the cop.

"License and registration Ma'am."

Judy got the stuff and handed it. Hmmm Officer Kelly was quite handsome, even in a bad situation she was thinking about looks.

"Ma'am, you realize you were speeding?"

"Sorry Officer. Yeah I'm sure I was."

"You were going too fast for me to give you a warning. I'll have to give you a ticket. Unless..."

"Unless what Officer?" she asked innocently but she had a sneaking suspicion she knew what was coming. And hopefully it would be her cumming. She giggled in her mind at her little pun.

"Well I am always a fair man. We could work out an arrangment so that you don't get a ticket and won't be on your record."

"Sure Officer. Sounds great. Just let me know what you want me to do."

"Well first you need to step out of the car and place your hands on the hood. I need to frisk you to make sure you have no weapons or anything."

Judy stepped out of the car. She made sure Officer Kelly got an eyeful up her skirt before she stood up. Closing the door, she walked up to the hood and placed her hands on top. She spread her legs in a stance.

Officer Kelly patted her shoulders. Then he brought his hands around front and grabbed and groped her breasts. He got close, pressing against her ass and she felt his erection press against her back. His hands slid down and went under her skirt. He slid a finger, then two, up her pussy and probed around.

Judy moaned and then whispered, "So, any dangerous weapons found Officer?"

"Two dangerous round weapons up front. And a very wet weapon down below. I think they need to be inspected more."

Judy stripped nude and placed her hands back on the hood. Officer Kelly resumed his search, fondling her breasts and squeezing her nipples. Judy leaned back and rubbed her ass against his erection.

He squeezed her ass and she heard him unbuckle his duty belt. He took his handcuffs and put them on her, her hands in front. Officer Kelly pushed her against the hood and starting fucking her pussy.

Judy moaned and let out a little whimper as he pounded her pussy. "That's a good girl, " he said as he fucked her good.

He reached around and rubbed her nipples and then slipped a finger to her clit as he continued pumping. He came in her pussy and she felt herself have an orgasm. Thinking they were finished she turned around.

"Not done yet. You had an expensive ticket. Your maybe 1/2 way paid now. On your knees."

Judy knelt on the dirt and grass, wincing when she knelt on a rock. Her hands locked still with the handcuffs, she brought them up and started giving him a handjob and then used her mouth.

Officer Kelly grunted in pleasure as her tongue flicked the tip of his cock, tasting his cum and her juices. She sucked hard and deep, his cock filling her mouth.

He grabbed her head and pushed it down, her nose touching his pubes. He began thrusting his hips hard and fucked her mouth. Soon she was swallowing his cum as it jetted in her mouth, going down her throat.

Officer Kelly pulled out and smacked her face a few times with his cock before putting it back in his pants.

"There, I think your ticket has been paid for now." He ripped up the ticket he had written and put on his duty belt.

"Thanks Officer."

"Remember now, no speeding. You might not be as lucky next time." He took off the handcuffs and put them back on his belt. With that, he got in his car and left.

Judy got dressed and got back in her car. Looking at her face in the review mirror, she smiled. She always was a sucker for a man in uniform.