Speeding Ticket

Story Info
Daddy's girl gets a spanking for a speeding.
1.9k words
3.88
44.1k
8
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Irene was driving to Ashland, Kentucky. She could not get past her desire to get to the mall before the end of the blue light special. Even to the point of going past the boundaries we agreed upon.

She had wished assistance in living within the rules boundaries my G-d, the laws of man, and her true desire, lust, lust, yearn and longing to submit to her Master.

Flying down 52 East at 87 MPH in a 55 MPH, she was ticked right at the Ashland Bridge by the State Highway Patrol. Did she return immediately, admit it, and seek for forgiveness? No she continued and found there was nothing there on sale that interested her.

She got home discussed and tossed purse. It bounced on the back of the sofa and dropped the contents in the sofa seat. Does she walk over and pick up the contents and put it in her purse? No, she headed to the shower.

I saw the ticket, which if she had just put it in her purse and took care of it, I would never have known. I picked it up the ticket, 87 MPH in a 55 MPH, that starts at $55 + $2 for every mile over=$119 + $80=$198 Total.

I walked to the bathroom door gently and pinned it to the inside of the door. And I sat back down in the living room.

She came back from her shower wearing white cotton panties, bra, garter belt, hose, a nice white blouse, black skirt, and black dress flats, holding the ticket.

"Dad, there are just some things you can't control," she looked at her shoes, examining her feet as though we were the most interesting thing in the world. "You can control your driving, girl," I shook my head, "that's not an excuse."

Irene didn't have an excuse, all she had was the truth and that was not something I wanted to know about. I wouldn't be too happy to hear that she had gotten a speeding ticket because she was trying to make it to the mall before the sale closed. There was a hot sale that she had to make! But did I want to know that? No, all I understood was that I was forking out money for a speeding ticket.

"I just want you to be safe, Irene," I sighed, "I don't know what I'd do without you."

Irene smiled, walking over to me. "Don't worry," she smiled kneeling at my feet, "I promise, I'll be good, I won't speed anymore."

I loved her; I really did, but sometimes loves wasn't enough. "Irene," I said wearily, "I can't just let this go." She frowned, opening her mouth to say something but finding that she knew better than to do so at a crucial moment such as this. "Irene, something has to be done." That was not a something she wanted to think about any time soon. I kissed her hard on the mouth, "Go to the bedroom and wait for me."

Suddenly there was a knot in Irene's stomach; she knew what those words meant. They were the words that caused her to squirm. They were the words that made her stomach jolt with fear and excitement, anger and acknowledgment. The worst part of it all knew that she deserved what was coming. "Yes, sir," she replied softly, pulling herself off the floor and gracefully making her way to the bedroom. Before she disappeared from sight she looked back, only to find that I wasn't there anymore. "Damn," she swore, knowing that meant I was serious about all of this.

Irene sat on the edge of the bed, her heart pounding a mile a minute. This was the part that she hated the most, the anticipation. There were times when I would leave her in there for up to an hour at a time, letting her try and peg when I'd come and deliver her punishment for whatever wrongdoing she'd committed. Those were the times when she swore she hated me, even though we'd been together for 7 years.

Irene was only left to think about what she'd done for ten minutes and thirty eight seconds. Irene had never figured out why she was supposed to sit and think. She always counted time instead, trying to come up with some prepared speech that would make me forget what she'd done.

"Girl, you look at ease," I gave her a half smile, thinking to myself, not for long. Though this was a chastisement spanking, I loved seeing her face flare red with embarrassment. There is nothing sexier than a woman with a smile, red cheeks from blushing or brushing, chuckles.

I never knew what she did up here in the time I left her; I thought it was fair to give her time to digest what she was going to receive because of something childish she'd done.

The truth was, when I found out she got another speeding ticket, my heart nearly stopped. Irene was a dare devil, an adventurer, I was afraid that one day I might lose her. Just thinking about her pushing near ninety down the highway to get wherever she was going made my blood boil. She would be the death of me.

"Come here," I demanded, standing a good ten feet away. Irene got up and crossed the room in her typical graceful fashion, with her braided pony-tail bouncing on her back. "Girl, do you have any idea at all on how worried you continuously make me?" She had the good sense to look down. "Girl, you're going to get yourself killed." Maybe I was being a little over the top, but I loved her, that was why I'd married her. "I'm going to go into that bathroom and get your hairbrush, when I get back I want you lying face down on that bed with a pillow under your abdomen. Am I making myself clear?"

She understood, even though she said nothing. I strode away and she raced towards the bed, not wanting me to come out to see her still waiting around. The first time she'd ever not done what I told her to, I didn't let up spanking her for what seemed like forever - and that was with my ruler and then the cane, something she wasn't quite fond of feeling again. So when I emerged from the bathroom, weighing her hairbrush in my hand and slapping it lightly against my palm, she was glad her face was buried in the blanket, her bottom was up as high as she could get it, and she'd taken off her skirt and panties already.

"How many, sir?" Irene asked meekly, wanting to wrap her head around how long she'd have to lie in this position while I painted her plump backside a lovely shade of red.

"I honestly don't know, Irene," I rubbed my hand over her voluptuous bottom, feeling body warmth already beneath my fingers, "how many do you think is worth scaring your husband to death?" That was a rhetorical question; I didn't expect her to answer. "I think I'm going to keep on spanking you until I'm satisfied that you've learned your lesson." That didn't bode well with Irene's bottom, as it immediately puckered at the thought.

Suddenly she heard the crack of the hairbrush and felt the sting immediately, Irene didn't cry out. I often lectured as I spanked her, telling her what she should have done instead of what she did, but this time I didn't talk. There was righteous anger behind every swat I placed, and I placed them good. About ten swats later her bottom was a glowing pink and her thighs were tinting as she bit the blanket in frustration.

It wasn't until somewhere around sixteen or so, when I placed a rogue swat in the crease of her buttocks and legs did her actually cry out. "And the ice queen thaws," I mumbled, an inside joke we shared when I playfully spanked her for non-serious reasons. That caused Irene to bite harder, close her eyes and feel tears well up. I was well past twenty five when she gave another cry, this time moving her hand to shield her burning backside.

"Oh no you don't", I grunted as I grabbed her arm and pushed it up onto her back, holding it in place and I let five swats come down in quick, painful succession. "Brat, you know Dad doesn't tolerate you trying to block swat."

Irene was lost, she had no idea how many swats had been delivered, she was silently crying into the blanket and trying not to give me the benefit of hearing her scream out loud. I took that as a sign as I wasn't spanking that precious bottom of hers hard enough or maybe her pain tolerance had increased. Either way I knew I had to do something else. For a moment Irene felt nothing, that was the worst sound in the world.

What followed the silence made her want to cry harder: the sound of my belt flying through belt loops? "Since you're being so stubborn, Irene, I guess we'll just have to change up the method of how we do this." I released her hand and watched her pull it under her body, probably to protect it from flying out to save herself.

The first time my belt bumped against her already red flesh, Irene let out a scream. "There we go," I growled, bringing the belt down again and again. Irene's cries grew louder, she desperately wanted me to be done and leave her, but I kept on going, hitting and hitting, swat after swat. She could hear me making approving sounds to myself, my anger was fading, and at least that's what she hoped.

When I set the belt down on the end of the bed, Irene was crying into the blankets and made no movement to hide it. I led her up by the waist, and gently across my lap with her bottom staring up at me, a beautiful shade of reddish purple. I smiled to myself, feeling the fruits of my labor when I ran my hand over the scorching flesh. More often than not, I warmed her up with a hand spanking, but today had been different. Anger had caused me to do something vile, but something I knew that Irene needed - I spanked because I wanted her to hurt, the same way I did.

I lifted my hand and let it come down, slap after slap her cries got a little louder, then started to fade. I sighed deeply, knowing that my job was done; Irene had given up complete control and had surrendered. "I love you, Irene," I continued to spank her at a dull, idle pace, "that is why I spank you. As your Daddy Dom, I agreed to help you with things you knew you had problems with and I care about you and I want you to be safe," she was mumbling promises, the way she always did - she'd do it again, but she'd be careful about getting caught.

Again I led her, placing her on the bed and kissing her gently on the forehead. "I'm going to go make dinner, be down in an half an hour." I turned away from her, smiling as I exited the room. Irene lay on her stomach, letting her bottom get some needed cool air. She'd learned from previous spankings that the more she touched her butt, the more it hurt. Irene closed her eyes, a watery smile on her face and said, "Daddy, you girl loves you."

The End