Speeding Ticket? Fine!

Story Info
A sensual way to get out of a speeding fine.
3.3k words
4.3
20.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Autumn often seems to bring the sort of days that simply call to your soul - urging you to get outside to enjoy the wind in your hair and the warmth of the sun on your face. Saturday was certainly a day which instilled that spirit. And that was how I came to be driving north on highway 101 along the coast, with the top down and the radio playing. I had wanted/needed to get out of the house for a little while and have some time for myself. My husband Jamie and I had been having some hard times - the usual story, always more bills to pay than there was money in the bank account. As usual, Jamie was at work. But at least by going for a drive, I wasn't racking up any more bills.

Jamie is a great guy, but neither his job as a retail manager nor mine as a travel agent were ever going to make us rich. I guess it's true what they say - marry for love the first time. I was really hoping that there would only be the one time and goodness knows I did love that man of mine. At 34, he was still the hunky hottie that I had married ten years previously. He had sun-streaked blond hair and hazel eyes that would light up with his smile. Jamie was always very fit and still worked out at the gym nearly every day. Seeing him in his tight gym shorts was always guaranteed to bring a sweet rush of warm lust straight to my pussy. He was an average height, so you'd never suspect that he was hiding a thick, juicy 9-inch cock in his pants. We had a fantastic sex life - no complaints there! He loved my 36 inch DD breasts, and always complimented me on my tight pussy. Judging by the frequency with which he decorated both my pussy and my tits with his cum, I'd say he was kept a happy man.

Whew! Just thinking about that is getting me distracted from telling you about my drive up the coast! Now, I think it's pretty obvious that I am in love with my husband, but the money situation was beginning to put a stress on our marriage. Maybe that is what I tell myself to justify what happened on that drive...

I'd been driving for about an hour, listening to the radio, and just letting the stress roll away with the miles. I hadn't seen another car in a long while, so it was like the highway was put there just for me. Radar Love was playing on the radio (I know, such a cliché) and I wasn't saying no to the urge to go a little faster. That's when the lights went off in my rear view window. Yeah, nice bright red and blue lights fucking up my beautiful highway vista. I pulled to the side of the road, and put the car into Park. The only thoughts going through my head were that I couldn't afford the damn speeding ticket and that my husband Jamie was going to be so angry with me for not paying attention and getting a ticket. The officer approached the driver's side of the car and tapped on the window. I rolled down the window and smiled, hoping to play it cool- and maybe a little bit dumb by saying, "Oh, was I speeding, Sir?"

As the officer bent down, he started with the usual "License and registration, Ma'am." I have to admit, I was sort of speechless - he was the most beautiful African-American man I had ever seen. Strong jaw, carved cheekbones, lush lips, his appeal was made even more compelling by the glass-green eyes that met mine. I think I must have stared at him for a full ten seconds and couldn't utter a single word. He was seriously hot - he must have been over 6 ft, judging by how low he bent over to speak to me through the window, and the muscles on his arms were bulging and his forearms were all vein-y, like he'd just come from working out at the gym. His eyes left mine and dropped down to my breasts. He slowly raised them again and a slow smile spread across his face. Again, he asked me for my license and registration. I realized that I, too, had been staring at him and I stammered something inane and leaned across the seat to retrieve my information from the glove box. I gave him my license and other cards but he didn't go back to the police car. He read my name and address off the license and then slowly looked back over at me, and looked me over from top to bottom.

"Well, Vivienne, I hate to tell you this, but you were speeding. I clocked you at 65 mph in a 45 mph zone." He handed my cards back to me and leaned over the window, resting his forearms on the side of the car. "What are we gonna do about that?" he asked.

"Oh please, I didn't mean to speed. I guess I just wasn't paying attention to the change in the speed limit." As I said it, I cringed inside - it sounded so stupid and lame. Who does mean to speed and why should he believe me, or care, or not give me a ticket? I had a sinking feeling that my "free" driving excursion that day was about to cost me dearly. The officer - Officer Jones - straightened up from the window of the car. "Why don't you step out of the car, please?"

I unbuckled my seat belt and got out of the car, regretting that I'd only worn a skimpy mini skirt. I tugged at the short hem in vain, and rather than covering my legs the action served to do nothing more than draw his attention to my bare legs. His gaze told me that he was appreciative of the smooth tan skin, but I was still very nervous. I was sure he could tell that I hadn't worn panties either. Officer Jones was indeed a tall man; he towered over my 5 ft 5 in frame and must have been well over 6 ft tall. He stepped closer to me and I could smell his cologne and feel the heat off of his body. Like I said, he was a very attractive man; I could feel my nipples harden followed by the sweet rush of blood to my pussy telling me that my body also recognized that he found me as interesting as I was finding him.

"Look," I said, "I really can't afford a ticket. I'm sorry I was speeding - can you just let me off with a warning or something?" Officer Jones let a slow smile spread across his face. "I think we can work the 'or something' out," he said. "What are you doing up here today? It's at least an hour or more away from home. Are you off on a girls' weekend or something?"

"I just needed to get out of the house and relieve some stress and tension. I love the drive up here along the coast, and it's always so quiet and peaceful," I said.

"Where's your husband?" he asked, picking up my left hand and examining my wedding rings. "He's a fool to let a woman like you out of his sight. And I know a sure way to get rid of that stress and tension for you."

The closeness, the compliments, the heat of his body... I just stared into his eyes with my mouth a little open.

"Mmmm... look at those luscious lips. You know, I do believe that those lips are begging to have something hot and hard between them," he said as he leaned down to press a quick kiss on my surprised mouth. His words may as well have been a match, because just like that I could feel my pussy getting hotter and quite wet. My heart began to pound at the thought of having this black man's cock slide into my mouth - or eventually elsewhere! I'd never been with a black man before, but it was one of my favorite fantasies during sex with my husband. Jamie was very turned on by the idea of me fucking a black man with a huge cock and loved to whisper such fantasies in my ear as he fucked me himself.

"Why don't you get down on your knees and show me how much you don't want that speeding ticket?" he said as he pulled down the low neckline of my t-shirt and began to pinch my nipples. They apparently appreciated the sting induced by his fingers and obliged by beading up very quickly. I found my body obliging as well as I squatted down and undid the zipper of his uniform pants, pulling out a thick black cock that must have been about 10 inches long. I took the thick purple head into my hot mouth and began to swirl my tongue around the veins and to suck. He let out a groan that told me more than words that he liked the way I was sucking on him. I continued to suck on him and undid the snap of his pants so that I could pull the trousers down further and caress his balls. Jamie loved it when I would suck him off and caress his sac at the same time. With each lick, I took more and more of him into my mouth until he was nearly gagging me with that thick cock.

"That's enough now," he said as he pulled his fully engorged member from my sucking mouth, "you don't want to miss out on this monster pounding into your little white pussy, do you?" he asked as he drew me back up to a standing position. Now, sucking him off was one thing, but I wasn't quite sure how I felt about betraying my husband and letting this well-hung cop fuck me - even if it was to get out of an expensive speeding ticket.

"Look," I said, "I'm sorry about the speeding thing. I'd be happy to blow you - you can even cum on my face if you want, but I'm married and I don't want to mess that up by fucking around with you."

Officer Jones stepped closer, so that my tits were touching his hard chest, "Baby, I don't think you understand the trouble you're in. You were doing 65 in a 45 - 20 mph over the limit. By rights, I should just arrest you and haul you in. How do you think you'd fare in the general lock-up until your darling husband could get up here to bail you out? Pretty little white thing like you? You'd be somebody's bitch very quickly."

The thought did not appeal to me, and I realized how serious this ticket business really was. I no longer had a choice; if I wanted to make it back to Jamie anytime soon, I was going to have to do whatever it took to make this cop look the other way on this damn speeding ticket.

"I don't want that! Look, I'm sorry - I didn't realize how fast I was going! What can I do? Please just tell me what you want me to do to make you look the other way on this? I promise I'll never come through here again, but I can't go to jail" My hands twined up around his neck as I pressed my tits against him and pushed against his erect cock. His hands palmed my tits and again I felt the sting of his fingers twisting and pinching my hard nipples. I may have been slightly frightened of the possible consequences of getting caught speeding, but that wasn't stopping my libido from completely getting on board with what this big black man was doing (and going to do!) to my body. Officer Jones leaned down and kissed me hard, still kneading my tits, then one hand snaking down to lift my little skirt and delve into the wet curls that were now in plain view.

"Spread your legs, Slut," he commanded quietly in my ear. I could feel his hot breath on my cheek as I complied and felt his fingers dip into my moistness and swirl around my engorged clit. I nearly came on the spot; I was so turned on by this fantasy-come-to-life. "My, my," he said, "someone must have really enjoyed sucking on my cock. Bet you've never had a big man like me, have you?" he asked. "Have you ever been fucked by a black man?"

"No," I admitted almost shyly, "I've been married to my husband for 10 years and before him there were only a couple of guys in college, but none of them were ever as big as you are." My hands had moved to that beautiful, big, erect cock and began to stroke up and down it's length.

"Well, black men are a little different that white guys, especially when it comes to fucking little white girls like you. I'll take what I want from you, and you my little white slut, you will give me everything, every hole, anything I want, won't you?" he asked me. His voice was mesmerizing, and his fingers had worked my poor little horny pussy into quite a frenzy. I would have given him any damn thing he asked for right then if he would have just let me cum.

"Mmmmm, yes, yes, just tell me what you want me to do!" I cried.

"Move over to the hood of the car and bend over the hood," he said as he pushed me gently in the direction of the front of my car, "and pull that little skirt up around your waist. I want to see that pink pussy."

I moved to the front of the car and bent over as he had directed. No cars had passed by us in quite a while, but I wasn't keen on the idea of putting on a show for anyone who might drive past. He came up behind me and pushed my head down on the car hood. He kicked at my ankles and in a roughened voice told me to spread my legs wide. He was very aroused, judging from the rock-hard cock grinding into me from behind. As I spread my legs, he leaned over my back and rubbed my tits with both of his hands, pinching and squeezing my nipples again. It felt so damn good! But I wanted more and I pushed back against him and rubbed my ass against his hard cock.

"Oh, are you ready for more, hmmm, slut?" and with that he took hold of that massive cock and rubbed it back and forth along my wet slit, getting it lubricated with my own flowing juices before plunging into my eager pussy in one hard thrust.

"Ahhhh! So big! Oh God, you're cock is so big and feels so hard and good inside me!" I cried out, unable to contain my pleasure.

He groaned as though in pain and stopped as soon as he was sunk balls deep in my sucking pussy. "Oh, you are a tight little thing, aren't you? Does your man have a pencil dick? You feel like you've never had a cock inside you before, you're so tight," he said. It took him a moment to adjust to my tightness before he started moving and fucking me with long, deep strokes. Withdrawing to the tip of the beautiful cock and then plunging in again to the hilt. Within a few strokes, he nearly had me falling over the edge of a powerful orgasm.

"Slow down, Vivienne, you're going to make me cum too fast, and if you do that then I'll have to keep you here until I can fuck you again. And then when I do, I'll want to fuck you here," he said as he pushed his thumb into my little anus with only his own spit to lubricate the hole.

"I can't help it, Officer Jones, your cock just feels so damn good! Please fuck me! Please fuck me with that big black cock of yours! I want to feel your balls slam against my ass and feel you cum deep inside of me!" I couldn't help myself - I barely recognized who this slut was uttering these words. All I knew in that moment was that I wanted this man to fuck me and fuck me hard with that big cock. Nothing and no one else mattered; not even Jamie. I needed that cum inside me, on me, and I needed it now! My dirty mouth must have got to him as he again began to fuck me with long strokes.

"Damn, Girl, that little pussy feels like it was made for my cock," he said. "Put your legs up on the hood of that car and lift that ass up so I can fuck that tight pussy harder, Slut," he commanded me.

I lifted my legs up onto the car hood one at a time until I was pretty much in the child yoga pose - and I was suddenly never more grateful for the flexibility that practicing yoga had given me as I was opened up even further to his probing cock. I had thought that he was fucking me deeply before, but now he was even deeper. He reached on hand down to flick my clit at the same time. I was more pleasure than I could handle and my orgasm ripped though me like wild fire.

"Oh my God, Yes! Yes! Oh please don't stop, please, just keep fucking me! Yes, it feels so good! MMmmmmm... so good," was all I could chant. He gave one last hard thrust, deep into my pussy, and then I could feel his cum spurting deep inside me. All he could do was moan, "mmmm, mmmm, mmmmm, yeah Baby, take it. Take all that cum."

As he pulled out of me, I could feel his cum running down the inside of my legs. I didn't even care; what had just transpired had been the most powerful sexual experience of my life. I wasn't sure I could stand just then, so he helped me into a standing position and gently kissed my lips.

"I'm going to let you off with just a warning this time, Vivienne," he said as he nuzzled at my neck, rubbing my tits. "But if you come through here speeding like that again, well... I'm going to have to make sure you get the punishment you really deserve." Our eyes met and it was as though an electric current shot down to my used, wet pussy. It was a delicious promise.

As I drove myself home, I was pretty sure I'd be back real soon then, because I was a bad girl now; I'd changed somehow in that brief encounter, and now that I'd had a taste of that juicy black cock, I was sure I'd be back for more.

Epilogue:

When I arrived home, Jamie was already home from work. He looked at me strangely, as though he could see what I'd been up to that afternoon. As I passed by him, I heard his quick intake of breath and knew that he could smell sex on me. He followed me back to the bedroom and, still without a word, pushed me down on the bed, lifting my mini skirt and witnessing the remnants of my slutty behavior still dripping from my pussy and down my legs. I turned my head and our eyes met.

"Do you like what you see, Darling?" I purred to him, smiling. "I've been a bad little girl this afternoon, and I nearly got a speeding ticket from a big, black cop. But don't worry, I'll tell you all about it..." and I felt him slide his hard cock into my sloppy pussy.