Spell Failure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Monocle
Monocle
182 Followers

The tail twirled maddeningly over her clit, and her head sagged back against a hot shoulder. Her lower body undulated and humped mindlessly into the mounting pleasure/horror. It was almost over, but the knowledge brought the opposite of comfort. Her ultimate climax took her before she could feel it coming. One second she was being drawn up and down on the demon's rod, the next, she was screaming and spasming uncontrollably, the sexual overload of her body exploding in her brain like a bomb.

"AAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEE EEEEE!!!!!!"

Through her orgasmic storm, she heard the creature bellow its unearthly howl as it slammed home one last time. She felt the throbs and surges of its final ejaculations in time with her own contractions. Its four hands moved to cover her huge belly, trapping her own hands there. She imagined she could feel it growing with each viscous rush. A surge of something like electricity passed from the demons hands through hers to her belly - a pleasure/pain sensation that pushed her climax beyond any tolerances. Delirious from fear and ecstasy and exhaustion, she thought she felt the demon's shuddering cock penetrate all the way into her overfull body. She let out one last strangled cry, and then collapsed in the creature's grip.

All became quiet. Unceremoniously, the panting demon let Vala slide to the floor, where she collapsed onto her side, quivering weakly and sobbing silently at the ruin of her maidenhood and body. Her heavy belly rested on the cold floor. She looked down to see she was huge - beyond full term for a normal pregnancy. She had no tears left to cry.

The demon Pyt was still not done. It pushed her shoulders back to the floor and kneeled next to her. The low voice rumbled again.

"Witch, You have summoned and sacrificed. From the Realm Below I fulfill my task and grant your desire. You will have Piet. I will prepare you."

Its tone of voice was mocking; the words confused her. It lowered its twisted face to her left breast. Its lips flared out around her flesh to envelop it completely. It sucked, hard. Sharp teeth grazed her sensitive skin as the intensity increased. Something burned, then began to flow, seek exit through her nipples. She shuddered at the new violation. On the first taste of her milk the demon's eyes flashed up to Vala's once more. It carefully released her left breast, then moved to the right, not breaking eye contact until her milk began to flow there as well.

Finally it sat back on his haunches. Vala could not avoid looking between its legs. She was unable to register any new shock upon seeing only a smooth, featureless pelvis, as if the demon where sexless. She realized she hadn't felt it withdraw from her abused sheath when it dropped her, but couldn't even shudder at the thought of what had happened to the organ of her defilement.

"You are ready. I was summoned and tasked. Bidden in error, yet done as bid. I am released."

Pyt looked Vala up and down one more time, grinning infernally. It gently laid all four of its hands on her too-swollen belly, then leaned over to lay a burning kiss just above her mons, and lash her clit once with its tongue, making her jerk and contract. At the last, it looked up, its visage burning into her mind. Then with a flash and the scent of sulfur, she was alone.

---

Interludes

---

Vala lay panting for a few minutes, unable to muster the energy to move. Finally, she struggled to collect her wits. Her hands examined her swollen breasts and belly as she moaned quietly in despair. She scanned and groped along the basement floor to find the Ancient book, ignoring the smudging soot from the blasted floor and the sharp pokes of crockery shards from her shattered cauldron. She saw the singed leather of the volume just out of reach and struggled to grab it, daring to hope for find a way out of this nightmare in its pages. That fragile dream shattered as her hand closed on the binding and the book disintegrated into a pile of black ashes.

The acolyte witch collapsed back to the charred floor and sobbed tearlessly for some unknown time. Then something twisted inside her and she doubled over in pain. She cried wordlessly for help as her body clenched and her overworked muscles screamed with internal contractions. They subsided in a few moments, and she lay back and panted, drenched with new, cold sweat. Too soon, the next wave hit her and she shook and groaned again.

Utterly alone, Vala hallucinated through her unnatural labor. The cycles of pain and rest blended into the terror of the earlier ordeal and her hopeful ritual before that and her dreams and fantasies of Piet and life before that. It all converged in a blazing eternity of pushing and pain and release as she seemingly turned inside out. Her consciousness faded to the sound of an infant crying...

---

Vala's awareness returned dimly. Something was sucking voraciously on her right breast. It felt harsh and good at the same time. Her baby, she thought dreamily. It was a familiar, but not common dream she'd have. This seemed somehow more real and more strange, though. Did she have a baby? And its weight was wrong, getting heavier on her chest and stomach with each suck. A small hand trailed down across her belly to weave through her pubic hair. Chubby, soft fingers teased her sodden labia, playing with her clit. It felt very wrong. She moaned and shuddered, her hips slowly thrusting into the touch as she descended into erotic dreams filled with red skin and twisted faces.

---

She half awoke again to feel her other nipple being devoured, milk flowing freely. The weight on her body was greater now, almost like a man lying on her rather than her baby. Had she been dreaming about a baby? The weight shifted, strong legs slid between hers. Something blunt and hard pushed up against her pussy entrance. Vala's eyes blinked open to see Piet's beautiful face rise from her breast, smiling down at her with love and desire. It was her favorite dream. She smiled and closed her eyes as she imagined him entering her. It felt so real this time, the cock sliding deeper and growing thicker as the suckling at her breast resumed. She faded out again, her body responding joyfully to its real/dream lover.

---

Part 2.

---

"GODDESS!"

Vala lurched bolt upright in bed, panting and sweating. It had been the worst nightmare. Something had been holding her and...she couldn't bear to think about it. Her hands shot to her midsection, frantically feeling her flat, athletic belly, thought unsure as to why it was so important to check herself out that way. Increasingly self-conscious examinations of her breasts and between her legs revealed nothing out of the ordinary, other than the surprising fact she was naked rather than in her usual nightgown. And that her pussy was wet with nocturnal arousal.

It was OK now. She was in her small efficiency, on her white sheeted bed, morning light just beginning to stream through her lone window. She couldn't remember returning from her ritual in the old building's boiler room. Come to think of it, she couldn't remember much of the ritual itself at all.

Automatically she reached for the glass of water she always put next to her bed before going to sleep and drank from it with reassurance. Her rapid heartbeat slowed to normal levels. She put the empty back down and settled back for some more snoozing. It was Sunday morning, and she felt she could sleep the whole day away. As she leaned back, her left hand settled against a hard lump next to her in the bed. She shrieked and jumped to the side. Someone was in her bed!

"Who are you!? What the fuck are you doing in my bed!?! GET OU-! Oh, Goddess! Piet!"

Itwas Piet. She knew it the instant he moved the crumpled sheet that half covered his face.

"Are you sure you want me to leave, Vala my love?"

"Your lo-?! Your love? Since when?" Vala was confused. How did he get here? Why was he saying the words she'd been dreaming for him to say?

"Since always. I've loved you since I've known you. I've wanted you as you've wanted me." Vala didn't understand everything, but she began to realize that her spell hadworked! Her heart leapt as the repercussions began to sink in. Piet was hers! He loved her! And Goddess did she want him. She realized with some embarrassment that her pussy was actually drooling, already producing a small damp spot on the sheets between her legs. She didn't pause to think why Piet was already in her bed, with her, apparently naked.

"You've wanted me?" She looked down his body with what she hoped was a teasing smile,"Yes, I see you have... you do. Will you show me?"

With a dramatic flourish Piet threw the rest of the sheet off, revealing himself to her. He was beautiful, proud, powerful looking. His cock was erect and magnificent, just as she had imagined it. Gingerly, but feeling brazen, she reached out a hand to touch it. It lurched and throbbed at the contact of her fingers. It was warm and hard. Vala stared at her hand holding it, then shook her head and giggled.

"No, silly. Show me how you've wanted me."

"Yes, my love," And with that, Piet leaned over to kiss her. Their mouths locked and Vala moaned in triumph and lust, her hand automatically squeezing and pulling on Piet's shaft.

Slowly, still in a deep kiss, Piet leaned Vala back onto the bed, bringing a hand around to stroke the suddenly fevered skin of her ribcage, the side of her breast, her outer thigh, the curve of her hip, her belly, her inner thigh. Vala marveled how quickly and intensely she responded to him, but it was no real surprise. All her fantasies were coming true, right now.

Fingers danced lightly over her mons and labia, but she grabbed the hand with her wrist and moved it to her hip. She broke their kiss and whispered into his ear.

"No, lover, my Piet. I've waited so long for you. I can't wait another minute. No playing now."

She couldn't believe what she'd just said. But Piet drew his head back to look into her eyes searchingly. Apparently, what he saw satisfied him. One knee, then the other found their way between hers and she spread her legs for him. Her stomach fluttered with nervousness and lust as his generous penis lined up with her wet slit.

"Ohhh, Piet. Be gentle. This is my first time," she felt silly, girlish saying that, but shewas a little scared.

"Do not worry my love, it will be all right."

And then she felt the presence at her entrance. Flashes of red dream memory hit her. Something was wrong?! Piet was-! But before she could do anything Piet descended onto and into her. His cock opened her and slid slowly, inexorably inside. His mouth descended to hers to muffle the start of a protest into a long low moan. It felt so good, so satisfying, so overwhelming that Vala felt no pain from her hymen tearing, as if her virginity wasn't even there.

Then they were making love. It was incredible. It was perfect, pure pleasure. Vala wrapped her legs around him to draw him further into her. She gave herself to Piet and he gave himself to her. His thrusts were strong, and got stronger and faster, stronger and faster, until he was almost hammering her into the mattress. Vala did not care, she mewled and grunted and moaned and arched her back for more. She cried out as she came around him. He groaned and roared as his torrent of seed flooded her.

They held each other tight, panting and nuzzling each other's neck while he deflated within her and slipped out. Vala giggled at the slippery feeling and marveled at the amount of fluid that oozed out of her newly opened pussy.

"Oh, Piet, my love. That was wonderful..." Her words were simply not adequate to tell him how she felt.

Piet settled back onto the bed, Vala throwing a leg over him and resting her head on his chest.

"You won't leave, will you?" She asked - with some trepidation. With all that they'd just experienced, she still wasn't sure the spell had worked.

"No, Vala. Never." The words had such conviction. Why were they suddenly not comforting?

Vala was overcome by a wave of fatigue. She dozed on her lover.

---

When she awakened again, she was spooned with Piet, facing the now brightly lit window. She was still tired, though, and closed her eyes again to rest. Then she felt a hard presence move between her legs. Piet was slowly sliding his length back and forth at the junction of her closed legs. She was amply slick down there, and the friction was not unpleasant. But she wanted to sleep again. She murmured to Piet

"Not now, lover, later. Plenty of time later, after sleep..."

But Piet didn't seem to be listening, the sliding continued, and she continued to respond, despite her fatigue. She moaned a little protest when a hand slid along her side, hip and outer thigh, down to grasp the back of her knee. He lifted her leg; draw it up to her ribcage, opening her to the sliding cock. She must have still been partially asleep, because she couldn't figure out how the cock actually had entered her. It felt for an instant like it curled up, head sliding down her pubic patch to find her slit, then straightening up to push into her. Regardless, she found herself full with her lover's meat.

"Piet.. nnooo, not noowwwwwww. Laterrr mmmnnnnooooohhhhhyesss..."

Tired as she was, she arched her back at the sheer pleasure of it and groaned weakly with delight as he started fucking her again. Piet straddled her right leg, pinning the left against her torso as she lay passively on her side, grunting with his thrusts. Piet seemed just as vigorous as before, and his strokes came long as hard as the first time.

"mmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMM oooOOOOOoooOOOOoooOOOoohh godesssss.... AAAHHHHH"

Vala found herself on the edge of climax as Piet rocked into her. Fingers ticked her labia and clit, hands held her leg and stroked her breast. That didn't add up, but Vala didn't have the ability to think about it as her orgasm hit.

"OOoooohhh ooohhh, Piieet, oooh Piet, ooooh...," Vala cooed. She had surprised herself with her ability to respond when she was so tired. She wanted Piet to feel good too. "Cum for me Piet..mmmmmm... Cum in me again," Her own voice throaty and seductive with sleep.

Piet obliged. With a resounding slap, their bodies collided one more time, and Piet's cock throbbed within her, ejaculating rush after rush of cum into her. When he subsided, he sank to the bed again, this time facing Vala. His cock pulled out with a loud slurping sound. He hugged her to him, and she hugged him back weakly. She was already almost asleep. She hardly noticed when he rolled over, pulling her on top of him, but snuggled onto his broad chest nonetheless. Her arms rested limply at his sides, legs falling open over his. His still erect dick stuck up like a flagpole, pressing against her perineum. Their combined sexual juices leaked from her open, puffy pussy onto the base of the shaft and down to the increasingly stained bed sheet.

She slept with her head pillowed on his muscular chest. Her dreams were sexual but neither peaceful nor erotic. She dreamt she was lying on top of a demon, too weak to move. Its four hands roamed her body freely, tickling the sides of her breasts, cupping her ass cheeks, spreading them apart and pushing them, together, sliding tapered, clawed fingers up and down the cleft of her ass to the bottom of her slit. Hot breath on her neck, sharp teeth grazing her skin as she tried to summon the strength to at least roll off.

Then two of the hands grasped her upper thighs and lifted. She felt the demon's heated pole slide against the sensitive skin between her legs, the wide slit oozing its hot spunk on her already. Of it sown volition the cock moved into position against her splayed slit.

Then the demon let her go. She was too weak to support herself on her knees, and gravity dragged her downward, spearing her inch by inch on the demon's cock.

"NOOOOOOoooo--- AAAUUuuuuuuuuughh." Vala screamed, then grunted as she came awake and heaved upward and back. She'd instinctively brought her hands together and pushed up, realizing too late what that had done. Piet's cockhead had been positioned perfectly between her labia. She'd pushed off of his chest and shoved herself back on his body- impaling herself along his waiting length in the process.

"Oooh Piet...stop" She whined. Not again...so soon, on the tail of that nightmare... But the pleasure was back, boring into her spirit like the cock pressing still deeper into her. Then she realized it was her own doing. She was still pushing herself back. She stopped, perplexed.

"Piet, What-- Why? WhhuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUHH," She lost her words as Piet's hips pressed down then surged up into her.

"Vala, my love. It's all right," His hips bucked up and down slightly, hands holding her hip bones, pulling up and pushing down to match his rhythm. "I am yours forever. And you are mine forever. Isn't that wonderful?" His voice sounded loving but cool. Vala was confused. She was now sitting wobbly on top of Piet, his deeply seated cock making short fucking motions as he moved his hips and hers. The motions lengthened and became stronger and she realized with consternation that she had begun to raise onto her knees and sink back in time with his coaxing. She couldn't help herself. The pleasure was too great.

"Piet,.. ooohhhhh,"" she loooked into his eyes. They gazed back, yellow, with reptilian slits, "OOHH GODESS NOOOOO UNH UUNNH AANNNH NOOHHH!" She fucked herself harder and faster on Piet's cock. Her mind screamed that it wasn't Piet's cock - it wasn't Piet at all, but her body wasn't listening; it sought only greater and greater sexual sensation.

When the shorter, stubbier tail found its way to her anus and began to worm its way inside, Vala screamed and came. The orgasm brought with it all the memories of the last day, the sum total of the horror searing her mind as she climaxed helplessly around the demon spawn of her own body. Pleasure and terror were inseparable and unbearable. Her spent body speared itself mercilessly on the impossibly hard cock, and she realized she couldn't stop fucking or cumming. She felt hot and faint, but couldn't stop. Acrid smoke stung her eyes and burned her throat, but she couldn't stop. She couldn't care. All she could feel was pleasure and lust and pain and horror. The last thing she saw was Piet's face twisted into a malicious mask of triumphant lust.

---

Epilogue.

---

The candle sputtered and went out, the scene fading as the smoke dissipated. The Priestess sighed and walked away into the dusk. The six-apartment building would probably be condemned and torn down now. Two fires and the efforts to extinguish them had left the old building nearly irreparable. The newspaper story said both the basement and apartment fires were suspicious, doubly so for their simultaneity intensity, but the causes could not be ascertained. The journalist had been relieved to report that no bodies had been found, but the search was still on to find the tenant of the burned apartment. The Priestess knew they would never find her. For her, the mystery of the missing text and acolyte were both tragically solved. The wizened woman wondered how she would convey the lesson, the warning to other youngsters. The loss of an Ancient text was bad enough, but the loss of an innocent's body and soul was too high a price. The young these days needed to know the true power and responsibilities they were seeking. They too would have to see the memories burned into this place before it was torn down.

End.

Monocle
Monocle
182 Followers
12