Spelling Relief VANESSA

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting alongside her now, my hips about level with her chest and my legs were alongside her head. Vanessa began to slowly masturbate my cock, which was still completely erect. Her face screwed up in thought and she seemed to reach some sort of decision.

"Henry, I told you earlier I wasn't interested in anything more than oral sex. Now I've changed my mind. Do you have a condom?"

I replied without words, leaning over to grab my wallet from my pants, which lay in a crumpled heap nearby. I silently pulled a Trojan from inside and handed it to her. She opened the foil packet and began to roll the condom onto my hard-on. When she had finished, she lay back on the floor and tugged me down on top of her.

Vanessa gripped my cock firmly and pulled it towards her pussy, which was still wet with her juices. She guided me to her hole and used her other hand on my ass to urge me inside. I slid inside her easily, my entrance eased by the lubrication of her cunt. I slowly penetrated her until I was buried fully inside her, then began to fuck her.

She lifted her legs and wrapped them around my hips, allowing me easier access while at the same time allowing her to control my motions. Her hips thrust upward to meet each stroke and we soon fell into a steady rhythm, rocking together at a lazy pace. After about five minutes, I was surprised to find that my balls were tightening as they do prior to orgasm and my pace quickened.

Vanessa too began to moan in arousal and she met each thrust with an eagerness that told me she too was being stimulated towards another orgasm. In another minute, we were beyond gentle lovemaking and into hard fucking, both our bodies responding to the friction of my cock driving into her pussy. I could feel my dick swelling inside her and I began to fill the condom with my third load of cum that night.

She had not reached orgasm but I knew she was close. As the last spasms of my ejaculation subsided, I withdrew from her and began to lick her cunt once more. She spread her legs wide and her hands held my head to her as my lips found her clit and sucked it into my mouth. She came quickly, not anywhere near as loudly or passionately as earlier, but she did bump her crotch upward to maintain contact throughout her orgasm. She cried out my name and twisted her hands in my hair as her breath blew out of her in a deep moan.

We lay there for several minutes before moving, content to let our bodies recover in silence. I finally sat up and she did the same. I leaned over her and we French kissed deeply before separating. After a quick trip to the bathroom for each of us, we dressed and headed out to the limousine.

We didn't speak again until we reached her home. Vanessa thanked me for a "memorable evening" and stuck her tongue out at me. I had to laugh at all the meaning the simple gesture conveyed and I wished I could kiss her goodnight, but something told me it wouldn't be a good idea. I simply wished her a good night and, once she had closed her front door behind her, drove off into the night, tired, satisfied and a little sad, knowing the night would never be repeated.

12