Sperminate

Story Info
A horror-erotic story
1.2k words
3
10.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last school bell rang on Friday afternoon and Ken soundlessly strolled towards his locker in the pouring rain. He was an introverted studious student who did exceptionally well in everything with the exception of being social. Ken Lee carried himself as an eccentric person, and was known as the epitome of one from his classmate's perspective. Albeit he didn't have any friends, Ken finds himself consistently assiduous with assignments, games, and hentai which grew his depression day by day. He lived in a society where robotic government made sure everything was perfect. Domestic humanoids roamed the streets to enforce a clean neighborhood and to ensure that there was no violence occurring near the proximity. Even with a flawless society where violence, pollution, and litter have been ceased for quite some time, Ken still felt despaired. Throughout the months during his junior year, he strategized many plans to end his life and finally stuck with one.

The weather was harsh on Ken as he scurried away in a determination to end his life once he reached home. As soon as he cleared his lockers full of textbooks, Ken nonchalantly left a goodbye note that he created a few days prior and began his amble way home. As Ken stepped on damped soggy leaves, he drew his attention to his life and was in a quandary of whether or not afterlife really existed.

Suddenly, without any warning, Ken abruptly slipped on the sleek pavement and lost his balance. Textbooks scattered in a clutter to the ground and laying on the floor was Ken's unconscious body. Within five minutes of his fall, a humanoid approached Ken to inspect if any injury occurred. The metallic hand was placed on top of Ken's forehead to check for vital signs and gradually, Ken eyelids flutter. As Ken languidly regained conscious, he took an ample look at the face in front of his. The humanoid's mesmerizing eyes captured the attention of Ken since it dominated on her face. Her metallic skin glistened with winter and her captivate face was dripping wet from rain. Her majestic female-like voice that sounded like she was in her teenage years astonished Ken.

In a society with a multitude of humanoid assistants, there has never been a humanoid who has looked aesthetically pleasing as humanoid Amanda. She informed Ken that if needed, she could signal for help, but Ken unuttered that there was no reason, and thanked her. Equipped with facial recognition feature, she identified that Ken was in distress to which she inquired Ken why he seemed dismal. After several denials of attempts to assure Amanda that he was well, Ken finally confessed to her that his life was dreadful. He told her that his mundane life was heading in no direction and he was quite forlorn. Albeit Amanda did not possess feelings, she did her best to comfort Ken by embracing his body. This resulted in uplifting Ken's happiness by a meager amount to which was not aberrant in his humdrum life. Amanda finally took the initiative and asked Ken if he would like to stroll with her in the park, hoping in return that Ken would regain his happiness. A beautiful stunning humanoid, Ken could not reject.

The local serene park was usually filled with whimsical children whose laughter could be heard a block away. However, the park was inane and quiet with the exception of the downpour of water which created an illusion of a gloomy park. Despite the thick haze and the torrential rain, Ken and Amanda conversed about life and managed to circle the park a few times before Ken called it a day. Before they departed, Ken questioned Amanda to meet again to which she agreed upon.

That very night, Ken was ardent since he became enamored with Amanda. Never in his life did he ever experience a strong affection for a humanoid, yet, a human alone. For several days, suicide was the only matter that he thought of, but because of the day, suicide was overtaken by the fondness of Amanda. For the first time in awhile, his mind was not on different suicide methods, but questioning the morals of being in a potential relationship with a humanoid. In his bed, Ken began to lure his fingers under his pajamas and with a few minutes of intense stroking to the imaginary image of Amanda, he managed to fulfill his satisfaction.

The sun was shining, bright but not uncomfortably so, and the birds were sprightly chirping melody of their own. Ken was awoken to the fresh aroma of coffee brewed from his automatic coffee maker which lingered in the air for quite some time. Things were different this time for Ken was not dreadful, but felt anxious which he has not experience for a few years back. He was ebullient to see Amanda which he thought of all night.

Amanda was waiting besides the oak tree where Ken fell the previous day. The moment that Ken saw her, he dashed frantically towards her with an affectionate embrace. They began to converse and after some time, Ken poured out all the feelings he had for her and even though she did completely understand him, she went along. Ken has never had a girlfriend before, nor has he ever been deeply in lust. His body was slightly nervous, but that did not stop him from inviting Amanda over to his house. With a frantic mind, he somehow was able to compel Amanda to walk together towards a secluded area.

Ken had an immerse libido which he wanted to release immediately. He was given the opportunity to lose his virginity to Amanda since she was a native young humanoid who has not erudite much about morals. She did not understood the concept of human sexuality nor did she understand what Ken was about to do. With a grin on his face, his mind was browsing through a history of sexual fantasies as his member between his legs became erect. Never being through this situation before, Amanda was stagnate and did not know what to expect and how to respond.

Ken's finger fumbled as he pulled down his zipper to release his penis out for Amanda. He then placed his torrid penis inside of Amanda's frigid frozen mouth which made Ken whimpered like a puppy. Ken bobbed in and out ferociously with no animus of stopping while Amanda silently gazed into his eye. Albeit her mouth was cold and metallic, Ken had no intentions of ending and was panting with anticipation, starring lasciviously on her voluptuous plump breast. The sensation of this was almost unbearable due to the existence of lubrication but within a few minutes, his organic fluid was transmitted into her throat.

After his penis was flaccid and soft, he buckled his pants and helped the motionless humanoid onto her feet. The moment that Amanda stood up, she instantly fell back backwards and laid on the floor. Darkness came over her as she slowly drifted and everything around her fell into oblivion. With every method to revive her, Ken frenziedly tried to save her, but desperately failed. Amanda's internal body has been coated with semen which demised her electronic organs into the state of death.