Sph Birthday Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was clear that the cock was not going in easily, but from Mei's moans and expressions, she was certainly enjoying the challenge. Finally, she succeeded in burying the head inside of her little cooter. "Oooh," Mei's eyes opened wide with surprise and pleasure, and she looked at me victoriously as she slid another inch of shaft into her little pussy.

She gasped as the mighty phallus penetrated her more fully. Just as the balls were hitting her fleshy purple lips, the tip of the dildo came up against her cervix, bottoming out. "Oooh," she cooed again, involuntarily. "You've never been this deep have you, Dyl?" she taunted.

"No, sweetie," I responded honestly.

"Mmm, it's stretching me out so good, little boy," she said as she began pumping it in and out cautiously. "Ahh," she barked, "oh, it feels so good, it's been so long since I've been filled up so full. Sweetie, it really does feel better than your little pee pee," she mocked, "mm, this is what sex should feel like."

I was so conflicted; it hurt my feelings, to be sure, but I'd never been so turned on in my life. I felt like my little boner was going to explode.

"Come kiss me," Mei demanded, she took on a more authoritative tone than usual. I obeyed immediately. Impaling herself with the big dildo in her left hand, she grabbed the back of my neck with her right hand and forced her tongue into my mouth. She kissed me so hard and passionately. Looking right into my eyes she said, "You have a small dick, you pussy."

"I'm sorry, baby," I responded sincerely.

She didn't accept my apology. Instead she placed my hand around the base of the dildo and ordered me to "fuck the shit out of her" with it and lick her clit while I at the same time. She had never talked to me like that before when I was fucking her.

I didn't miss a beat, and turning towards her hot sex, I took to the task with alacrity. I fucked the dildo in and out of her sopping pussy, and a slopped my tongue all over her engorged clit. She wasn't just moaning now, she was literally screaming and I'm sure the neighbors heard. She was sweating, writhing, panting, screaming and clawing at her own nipples in a kind of genuine pleasure I'd never seen before. It was truly amazing.

She came almost convulsively, her anus twitching like mad. I slowed down my strokes to almost nothing as she came down slowly from the high she had never reached with me inside her. Her bosom heaved as she began to catch her breath. I slid the dildo out of her slot and collapsed back next to her on the bed. We were silent for a while, staring at each other lovingly and exchanging gentle kisses.

"Ok, sweetie," she finally said, "do you want to fuck me with your little pee pee?" She didn't need to ask me twice. I clambered on top of her and spread her thighs. "Oohh, fuck me with that little guy, shrimp dick," she whispered. "We both know I'm not going to be able to feel you inside me."

She was right. I pushed my slim cock into her freshly-stretched tunnel, which was as wet as I'd ever felt, and I could barely feel her. Normally when we have sex, she squeezes her muscles and we can actually get some pretty decent friction, but not now; now she did me no such favor. I humped her hard and fast, my balls slapping against her ass. She just laughed.

"You're just too small, Hon," she said. The humiliation was too much. I came like a torrent. I must have shot a dozen times. It was like heaven. I collapsed on top of her and said, "I love you, Mei."

"I love you, too, Dylan," she replied and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

12