Sphere Ch. 01

Story Info
College student is abducted by aliens and forced to breed.
2.3k words
3.87
101.9k
42

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/05/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
testudo
testudo
138 Followers

Eric woke up in his bed, climbing to consciousness. He stretched, then started suddenly, he realized he did not know how he had gotten there. The last thing he remembered was driving in his car. Then there had been a green light off in the woods and then... bed.

He looked around. He was not in his room. It looked like his college dorm room, but it was not his room. There was the same furniture, desk with laptop, drawers, and bed with his sheets, same balcony door with view of the street, but it was way too clean, and subtly more spacious. Also the kitchenette was gone, replaced by a plant he remembered from his parent's house. Confused and a little scared, he began to look around.

The TV came on, a face appeared on the screen. It was an authoritative middle aged man with piercing green eyes. "greetings," he said "You are no doubt wondering where you are. This is an orientation to prepare you for your new life. You have been, in the parlance of your planet, abducted, along with many others of your kind. Earlier tails of abduction by your people were our scouting missions, but this was our first large scale harvesting of your world.

"Millions of years ago, we seeded your planet with our organic material, and returned when that material had evolved into more useful forms. We have done this on hundreds of other worlds. The beings we harvest are used for a variety of purposes, such as slave labor, or are converted into food and medicine. I tell you this so you can appreciate how lucky you are. You have been selected to become an essence manufacturer. Essence is a substance consisting of almost pure, highly adaptable stem cells. When ingested, they can generate beneficial preplanned mutations. It is also the most efficient possible form of sustenance for our kind.

"To produce essence, you will be required to mate with females of your species, and with compatible analogues we harvest from other worlds. Your sperm has been altered to cause a large number of essence pods to rapidly gestate in females you mate with. Every six to ten hours, a female will be deposited in your room. You will have to mate with her, and oversee the gestation of the essence pods. The female and the essence pods will then be removed, and the process will repeat. In between matings, your TV and computer will provide any entertainment you may need, and compatible entertainment from the other worlds we have visited will also be available. Do you have any questions?"

Eric sat on the couch, utterly stunned. The man on the screen waited, not blinking. Eventually, Eric asked "You really expect me to go along with this sick shit?"

The man smiled for the first time "Of course we expect resistance, and have taken all appropriate measures. Your physiology has been radically altered. Essence is now the only form of nourishment your body will accept. You will have to mate with the females we provide to feed yourself. Furthermore, your hunger and sexual urges have been neurologically integrated. The longer the females are in the room, the harder it will be to control yourself. Don't worry, the females will be very enthusiastic participants; your saliva has been altered to become a powerful aphrodisiac, all you will need to do is get it on their skin, and you will have no need to force them to mate. If you are thinking of killing yourself, you have been altered to regenerate from any injury, which should also prevent the females from harming you. Do you have any more questions?"

Eric thought for a long time. Anger giving way to despair. "My family. Are they..."

"Your family was not harvested during this visit, and we will not return to your planet until long after they are dead. Do you have any more questions?"

"I'd like to see what's really out the window."

The man smiled again "The window view can be altered using a program on your computer's desktop. You will also find a variety of other programs to guide you through your entertainment possibilities. Do you have any more questions?"

"..."

"no"

"If more questions occur to you, I can be reached through the 'help' program on your computer or through on the television remote. You have two hours to become acclimated to your new home before the first female is provided. Have a nice day" With that, the tv winked out. Eric stared at it for a while, then grabbed the remote, which looked just like a Comcast universal remote, and turned on the TV. There was only on demand service, but it had every movie and TV show ever made. After flipping for a while, he began watching the final season of Lost.

. . .

After a couple of episodes of Lost, the apartment door opened, and a girl stumbled through. She was on the short side, with a pretty face and a lithe figure. She looked up, terrified. "Oh god, where am I?"

"Well, we've been abducted by aliens."

"Is this a joke, who the fuck are you?"

"I'm Eric, and well... look out the window."

Megan looked out. Between episodes of Lost, Eric had changed the view out the window. The true view had been too horrible to look at for long, so he had settled for an outside view. The stars moved sedately past the window.

"Oh God, oh Jesus fuck. What do they want from us?"

Eric, who found this whole situation extremely uncomfortable, was at a loss for words. Also, Megan was quite pretty, and it made explaining things hard. He started to speak a few times, then said "why don't I show you the video."

Megan started babbling more questions, but Eric picked up the remote and hit the help option on the remote. The middle aged man's face appeared again. "May I help you?"

"Give... what's your name?"

"Megan."

"Give Megan the orientation speech."

"The same one I gave you?"

"Yes"

"Are you sure that's wise?"

"You going to do it or not?"

The man looked uncertain, then launched into the orientation speech again.

When he was done, the tv winked out. Megan looked at Eric "This is fucked up, you're all fucked up!"

Eric's long held frustration turned to anger. "Hey, this isn't my idea. I'm a prisoner here too!"

Megan, with no idea what to do, began to cry.

Eric put his arm around her. He only meant to comfort her, but his emotions fed into his arousal. Megan smelled wonderful, and her skin was smooth. He flushed, face heating and penis stiffening. It had been too long since he had been with a woman. He felt light headed; it was an odd feeling, somewhere between hunger and arousal. Without really thinking about it, he kissed Megan's shoulder. Megan pushed him off. "You fuck, what are you..." Megan stopped and stared at him, breathing a little harder, a flush creeping into her face. Eric moved toward her and put his arms around her back. She pushed weakly against him. "Stop, please, mfh..." Eric kissed her full on the lips. She kept her lips locked for a minute, then took his tongue in her mouth, body pressing close. Eric turned and pulled her to the bed. He kept kissing her and put his hand under her tank top, squeezing her small breasts. He broke the kiss; Megan was gasping from breathlessness and arousal. Eric moved down to her stomach and pushed up her tank top, and began track kisses up her belly, totally caught up in his arousal. Megan kept gasping and arching her back, caught up with him. He pulled her tank top over her head and with fevered strength tore her bra in half, and began kissing her breasts. Megan's nipples had hardened to dark points, and she cried out as he sucked on them "Oh god. Oh!"

Eric moved down to her belly again and unzipped her jeans. He knelt at the foot of the bed and pulled them off. Rapidly removing his own t-shirt and sweat pants, he moved up to her again. With a grab, he tore off her black panties, leaving her naked. Her pubic hair was darker than her hair, and curly. Moving on top of her again, he used a knee to wedge her legs apart, and awkwardly used his hand to position himself. Feeling her opening, he slowly pushed into her. She arched her back and gave a small cry as he pressed deeper inside her. Once he was as deep as he could go, he paused for a moment, savoring the warmth and wetness of being inside of her, pressing around him, then he began to thrust. Megan began crying out in time with the thrusts, as he moved in and out of her. She put her legs up to let him push in deeper. He started with a slow rhythm, and gradually increased his speed and strength. As he pushed, he ran his hand through her hair, along her sweaty body. He grabbed her ass and squeezed. Eric thrust faster and faster. He had his head buried in her hair, occasionally sticking his tongue in her ear. He felt his groin tightening, his whole body winding like a string. He was thrusting as fast as he could now, and Megan was giving out a continuous moan. He felt the burning heat in his groin building to a crescendo, and with a cry he came in her, ejaculating with each thrust. When the wave of ecstasy had passed, he pulled out and rolled over.

They both sat still for a minute. After a minute, Megan said "It was my first time."

"I'm sorry"

"I was saving myself for after college, for my wedding you know? I- Ohhh"

Megan arched her back and kicked up her legs her belly started to swell out. It was rapidly growing; two inches, three inches, four. Megan hadn't come during the sex, but it looked like she was now.

"Its happening. Oh god its happening, it feels so great, oh my god."

Frantic, Eric asked "What should I do?"

"Just hold my hand, don't leave me. OOooohhh!"

Megan moaned as another orgasm shook her. Her belly was swelling out. Eric noticed her skin was stretching over her rapidly growing belly. It swelled out, getting rounder and fuller. Eric took Megan's hand, giving it a squeeze. Megan was too caught up in the waves of pleasure coursing through her to talk. She could only give ecstatic cries as each new orgasm rocked her body. Every twenty seconds, Megan would come. Each time it was harder, she cried out loader and more fiercely. She crushed Eric's hand with each wave, but he didn't let go. With each fresh orgasm, her belly would swell out, getting fuller. It pressed up on her breasts. Her belly button popped out, and she writhed, her legs kicking out as the waves of heat raced up and down her body. At last her belly had swollen out to the full and round heaviness of a nine month pregnant woman. As Eric watched, her belly sagged a little, seeming to move towards her groin. Megan gave a gasp "I feel like I need to push. Oh god I need to push."

"Then push Megan, push!"

Megan's legs spread apart, and she moaned, low and long, but Eric could tell it was from pleasure, not pain. Apparently the aliens had made even labor pleasurable. Eric got between Megan's legs. As he watched, green fluid gushed out of her, then her opening stretched. Eric could see something green just inside, pressing against her opening, making her groin bulge.

"Its' almost out Megan, push just a little more."

Megan screamed as her opening flexed, widening more to push out what was inside her. It was egg shaped and green, about the size of two fists. Eric picked it up; it was wet and gelatinous. Megan moaned again and pushed her feet into the bed, legs twitching a little farther apart as she pushed out another egg from between her legs. Her opening was already stretched, so the second one came out easier. Megan got into a rhythm, every few seconds she would cry out, her opening stretching around a new egg which fell into a pile between her legs. Her belly gradually reduced in size, and Eric could see the eggs shifting in her belly, moving into her birth canal to replace the one she was pushing out.

Eventually Megan stopped, collapsing, utterly spent, on the bed. She gave a few ecstatic moans. And then trailed off, passing out. The door opened again. A naked, genderless, spindly humanoid walked into the room, its eyes devoid of thought. It had a floating slab which glowed blue. The humanoid methodically picked up each egg and dropped it onto the slab, though the eggs actually fell into the slab, disappearing into the blue glow. Finally, the humanoid grabbed Megan and half dragged, half pushed her into the slab. Eric, who had watched passively up till this point, protested "Hey!" but the humanoid ignored him, and Eric didn't have the mental energy to stop him. With a final push, Megan disappeared into the blue glow. Without a word, the humanoid pushed the slab back to the door, which opened for him, and he left the room.

Eric went to the TV again and ordered up the help menu. The middle aged man appeared, "yes?"

"What happens to the girls after they're done?"

"The nutrients of their body are mostly spent gestating the essence pods, and it would be inefficient to sustain them, so they are rendered down to their remaining nutrients to fuel our vessel. But come now, don't worry about that, you must be hungry."

He was, Eric was ravenous. The arousal had left him, leaving only hunger in his place. Eric looked at the bed; the humanoid had left two eggs... essence pods, for him. He picked one up, sniffed it, and hesitantly bit in.

It tasted like licorice.

testudo
testudo
138 Followers