Spice It Up A Notch!

Story Info
A story of how fucking other guys saved my marriage!
4.2k words
4.08
71.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sarah36
Sarah36
18 Followers

This is about how my husband and I began to experiment with some 'interesting" ways to spice up our sex life. It's not for everybody; but it's really worked for us.

We have been married for almost 12 years, and while it has been great, time and familiarity had begun to take its toll. We tried all the usual -- fantasies, erotic photos, making love in public places where the fear of getting caught is such an aphrodisiac -- I even had him take some pics of me ( with my face hidden) and post them on an amateur website and watch the comments of strangers looking at my body. I'm 48 years old, no kids, and I think I look pretty damn good for my age. I have size 38C boobs, and wear size 9 jeans. Not a model, but hey, I still turn heads when I doll up!

So anyway, what to do about our sex life? The idea of a threesome began to come up more and more, but I just wasn't comfortable with the idea of watching my husband for the last 16 years have sex with a woman lying next to me. So how about another guy then, he asked? I didn't want to cheat on him! And right there in the same bed? I wasn't real crazy about that idea either but I will have to admit, just for a second or two I did feel a surge of excitement. I mean my husband-- I'll call him Stan here - is more than adequate -- almost ten inches when hard -- and I love his golden brown ass (my Stan is black) and his thick shoulders. But after ten years, the thought of the touch of another man was just a little intriguing I'll admit. And with Stan's permission, was it really "cheating?"

OK, let's say we do want to try something involving another guy. Where do we start? Do we just walk up to a guy in the mall and ask him to come home with us? Or do we call up a friend and say that we want to have sex with him or her?

Fortunately, a friend of my husband's, a guy whom Stan had shared our ideas with, had a book called Spice it up: tips on how to improve your sex life. And as we read it, we found that the answer was simple. Start slow and easy, and see where it takes you. Think about that guy at work who you know has the hots for you, or an old school acquaintance who always wanted to get in your pants, and simply come on to them -- and the rest will take care of itself.

One thing the book mentioned was to start by seeing if you can do something as simple as kiss a man other than your husband, let him "feel you up", or show him your tits or ass -- or both if you felt brave. So hubby and I decided that was what we would do. It wasn't a threesome, but a pretest for one. I was to find a guy who would let me get a bit flirtatious with him, then report our activity back to my husband, or find a way for my husband to secretly watch the activity. Well, I knew the perfect guy. I'll call him Rick. Rick was a flirt with everyone at the radio station I work at, and had said some suggestive things to me over the years but always knew when to stop. Rick wasn't married, but was living with a beautiful young woman half his age.

Rick is a salesman at the station, and I do news. He occasionally stops by my newsroom for small talk, although I never had much time for him. But he was certainly my best candidate for some type of fooling around. But I didn't want it to go to far, and I didn't want to hurt his live in girlfriend whom I knew. I mean what if he fell in love with me? What if his girl found out? What would I say? That I just did it so I could tell my husband about it and improve our sex life? I finally decided that it was all worth the risk to keep our sex life vibrant. I mean I didn't want to lose my husband, and I knew that he needed something like this to jump start our love life, and I wanted to do whatever it took to make him happy.

So one day I got my chance. It was almost Christmas, and there was mistletoe hung over the doorway to almost every office in the building, including my newsroom. Some prankster decided that it would help everyone to "get along" during the holidays. Rick stopped by one morning, cup of coffee in hand, just as I had finished a broadcast. It was still very early in the morning, and only a few people were in the station. I was still seated when I saw Rick standing there in the doorway. "You can't come in", I playfully shouted.

"What?" asked Rick, puzzled.

"The mistletoe. You can't come in my newsroom unless you are willing to get kissed. And I don't think you are and I would get in trouble if I did, so you can't come in."

Rick stood there, obviously very confused now, but I put him at ease with a smile as I got up, taking off my headphones.

"Well, then I guess we have a choice to make, huh?" said Rick with that flirty gleam in his eye.

There was no one in the long hallway outside my newsroom, and even if someone were to come down the hall, we would hear them long before they got there.

"Well, just one friendly kiss would hurt, would it?" I asked.

With wide eyes, Ron muttered something about how it certainly wouldn't hurt a thing. I glanced down the hallway once more to see if anyone else was nearby and noticed that Rick did the same. I stood there for just a few seconds, noticing that Rick was looking me up and down. I had begun to dress a little more suggestively at work, which was also art of the advice given by the book Stan and I had read. I was wearing my usual blue jeans and sneakers, but the red top I wore was cut quite low, showing a lot of cleavage. Rick's gaze, like many other times, was focused on my boobs.

It all happened pretty quickly from there. I put my hands on Rick's waist, and felt his arms wrap around mine. I looked up at him and smiled, and placed my mouth on his. There was no tongue action, but the kiss lasted for more than a few seconds, giving Rick time to rub my back and pull me closer to him as while our lips were locked. When we disengaged, he had the biggest grin on his face, and actually, so did I!

"Now we'll have to keep this to ourselves, mister, or people may get the wrong idea," I said. "And you won't eligible for any more mistletoe kisses from me!"

"My lips are sealed. No pun intended", said Rick as he walked down the hall toward his office.

I called my husband just a few minutes later and told him what had just transpired. He was extremely aroused, and encouraged me to do even more with Rick, or anyone else who I thought would play along. That night, we had some of the best sex that I could recall in months. But I still felt a little guilty.

Two days later, Rick appeared at my door again, and we played the same little game. I told him I had one more broadcast and to wait for me. As soon as I finished, we again checked to make sure we were alone. We kissed again, and this time I felt Rick's tongue brush slowly against mine, and he pulled me to him, hands running up and down my back. I also noticed that he had a huge erection during this kiss.

I reported back to Stan, and again the arousal was overwhelming. We had sex for almost an hour and a half, including a fifteen minute blowjob I gave him. Stan fucked my on my back, from behind, you name it, until exploding on my tits. How far would Rick take it was what Stan wanted to know. Well I knew Rick. He would get it my pants in a heartbeat given the opportunity, but I just didn't know if I wanted to do that. And so I began to avoid Rick and I think he got the message that I was just having a little fun.

Meanwhile, an interesting situation had developed with another male co-worker. This guy -- I'll call him Jerry -- works in the news department with me. Jerry and I have worked together for about 5 years, and while he has never overtly made a pass at me, I have caught him staring at my body a time or two.

Anyway, one day Jerry confided that he and his wife were having some, uh, problems. With a little coaxing, he told me that she had told him that he wasn't aggressive enough in bed. We both turned red at that one, and Jerry apologized for having shared this with me. I told him I didn't mind, and he wanted to know if Stan and I had ever had any problems. Well, yes we had, I told Jerry. And then I couldn't believe what I told him next. I told him about how we were trying to spice up our sex life with some "experimenting", and that perhaps I too had not been aggressive enough.

"So what do we do?" asked Jerry.

"I think we can help each other. But if you don't want to do this, I understand completely."

I began to tell him how Stan and I decided that some erotic situations with other men might serve as a spark for our love life, and suggested that perhaps it may help his aggressiveness with his wife, Megan, if he were to try a little experiment.

"So again, what do we have to do? I really want to keep Megan happy, but I just can't seem to get as aroused as I used to. But, don't get me wrong Sarah -- I think you are very beautiful and sexy -- but I don't want to cheat on my wife with you." "And I don't want to cheat on Stan. But who said we have to actually have sex? Maybe we could just do something erotic -- you know, a kiss, or, I don't know, feeling me up, whatever."

I couldn't believe I said that. I actually felt myself getting a bit aroused. Jerry was average looking and about 10 years younger than me. I remembered at a station pool party how he had worn a Speedo, and seemed to be, well, very well hung. "Well, what if we just went somewhere private -- right here in the building -- and got undressed for each other? Only as much as we each feel comfortable, of course. No pressure to do anything. But it might just excite you enough to go hone and do what you have to do with Megan. And Stan actually wants me to do stuff like this. If we do this and I tell him about it, we will have some great sex. Stan will be very grateful to you!" I laughed out loud, and so did Jerry.

"So we could like take off our shoes and stop there if we want, right?' said Jerry.

"Yep. No pressure. I'm kinda scared about this stuff too you know."

"Well, I got nothing to lose. Megan won't know and Stan doesn't mind. Let's do it. I mean, not do it, but, well you know what I mean. When and where?" asked Jerry.

"Let me talk it over with Stan first. I'll tell you tomorrow."

That night Stan was so excited about the idea of me taking off my clothes for Jerry that he hardly slept. We didn't fuck, but I sucked him off real good and let him cum in my face.

The next day, I had decided to wear some sexy underwear just in case I couldn't take everything off. With Stan's help, I chose my wardrobe. On the outside, I would wear a beige pullover sweater that was very easy to take off, jeans, and pair of brown, low-cut boots. Underneath, I wore a black bra and some black thong panties. And I decided that an old storage room in an unused part of the building would be ideal. The room had no windows and was probably entered every few months, if that. It was full of boxes, had a huge walk-in closet, and was carpeted. It was always locked, and I was one of the few people beside the janitor and the big boss who had a key.

The plan was to meet with Jerry just after my morning news broadcast, and the two of us would enter the storage room and see just how much each was willing to reveal to the other. I felt like I would probably strip down to my bra and panties, and Jerry would probably go down to his underwear as well. Then we would kiss and just see how excited we could make each other.

Stan was ecstatic. He only wished he could be there, but I don't think Jerry would go for that, and hadn't even suggested it. Before I left for work early that morning, Stan gave me a big hug and kiss, lifted my sweater and felt my titties. He then told me that while he really wanted me to strip for Jerry, he hoped that I would just go down to my underwear and maybe kiss Jerry while we both stood in our underwear. I found this strange coming from the man who had put all this "experimenting" into motion. I suddenly felt unnecessarily restricted, and at the same time, guilty for thinking that I was capable of doing more than what Stan wanted. I felt bad for feeling excited about what was about to happen, but I knew that fucking Jerry was not a good idea. But he at deserved to see my tits, having agreed to this in the first place! I assured Stan that I would not go too far, and that I would call him as soon as we "finished".

That day was a very busy news day. Lots going on. I got in at 6am and things were moving so quickly that I never saw Jerry come in when he did around 8:30. I was slated to get off the air at 9:30, and the plan was to meet Jerry in the staff lounge at 10 and have a snack, like we did on many mornings.

So 10 rolled around and I headed for the lounge. Oops, forgot my keys! So I had to return to my newsroom to get them, and ran into Jerry on the way.

"Change your mind?" he asked?

"No", I said, laughing nervously. Forgot my keys. Meet me in the lounge.

As we sat and drank a Pepsi and ate sweet rolls, I don't think we were really listening to each other's words, but instead staring at each other's bodies. "You ready to do this? You don't have to, you know" I said.

"No, I'm ready", said Jerry. "Let's go".

Everyone but a couple visitors had left the staff lounge by now. Jerry and I both rose at the same time and headed down the dark and secluded hallway toward the seldom used storage room. When we got there we both looked around to make sure no one was watching as we both entered, although it wouldn't be all that unusual for either of us to do so. But to lock the door behind us was another story. We went in, and what happened in there has put my husband and me on a path to sexual bliss!

At the tome this happened (about two and a half years ago) Jerry was 34 years old and I was about to turn 44. He had a good body, though I hadn't seen much of it except for the swimsuit about a year earlier. As I closed the door and locked it, Jerry fumbled for the light switch. He turned it on and we saw that we were surrounded by cardboard boxes, stacks of promotional merchandise from years ago, and tarps and ladders used recently in a painting project at the station. The room was fairly small, and was carpeted, having been used as a finance office at one time. I walked toward the center of the room, behind two rows of stacked boxes, and Jerry followed. As I turned around to face him, he said calmly, "I want you to know that I still love my wife very much." And I believed him. "I know you do, Jerry, and this will not affect that if you don't let it." With that, he said "OK, it's strip time, you go first."

I laughed and said OK, as I took off my shoes and socks. "Is that doing it for you?" I asked kiddingly.

"Oh yeah, baby", Jerry responded sarcastically.

Then we suddenly looked into each others eyes and things got serious. I pulled the sweater over my head revealing the black bra. It was a cup smaller than it should be and therefore made my tits look bigger than they really were.

"Oh my goodness" said Jerry, rather loudly. I shushed him, and at the same time began to unbutton his dark blue oxford shirt. I took it off of him and laid it on an old office chair next to my sweater. Then I opened and unzipped my jeans, and pulled them down to my knees and stopped.

"Pull your pants down" I said to Jerry. He did and there we stood, nearly naked in a storage room at the place where we both worked. Jerry had on light blue boxers, and I could easily see his hard penis through them. I reached out for him and him for me, and we both nearly fell with our pants below our knees! After a brief laugh, Jerry put his arms around me and now my boobs pressed against his chest. As our mouths met, immediately I felt his tongue shoving its way in, and I became so excited and wet that I reached down and grabbed his cock through his boxers with my right hand. Jerry responded by grabbing my ass with both hands. "My, oh my", I exclaimed.

Now I know that this was about as far as Stan wanted his wife to go. After all, this was all done to improve our sexual relations. But it was really getting erotic. So I took the bra off and the next thing I knew Jerry was sucking my tits so fiercely that it began to hurt. He must have sucked them for 15 minutes. Then he looked up and our tongues locked again, and he put those hands back on my ass.

Then the unexpected happened. My cell rang. Startling both of us, it was in a pocket of my jeans. It was Stan. Do I answer? I decided to and when he asked if I had done the thing yet, I had to tell him that well, I was right now. "Bra and panties?" he asked. I decided to be honest. "Well, I took of the bra." I have still had my panties on and my jeans are around my ankles. Why don't you picture that for a while and I'll call you back"

"Just don't fuck him, OK? Not while I'm not there."

"OK, I won't. I gotta go." Stan hung up.

Months later, I finally told the truth to Stan about what happened that morning. About how I took my jeans of and pulled Jerry's boxers down and sucked and played with that thick cock of his for what seemed like and hour. Probably more like 20 minutes. By now Jerry was completely naked and shoving his dick into my mouth as I crouched in front of him on my knees. It was so fucking hot to do that with another man, although I tried not to think about his wife. But we were doing it for her, sorta, right? Before it ended, and I knew this would happen, Jerry had reached into his jeans pocket and whipped out a condom. Even though I was saying no, he knew my eyes were saying yes. He tried to pull my panties off but I said that Stan wanted me to keep them on. Jerry looked at me with what I call angry passion. I had never seen him look at me this way. "Take off your fucking panties, Sarah, come on." I took them off, partly out of fear and partly from wanting to get fucked. He put me in that chair and spread me legs, and pounded my pussy so hard that had to tell him that he was hurting me. Then he picked me up and turned me over, my ass sticking up in the air. He fucked me doggy style like forever, reaching under me and grabbing my tits as he did. Then he laid me on the floor face-down, and pounded my ass some more, and grabbed the back of my hair and jerked my head up so hard that I squealed in pain. I can't believe he hadn't cum yet -- he fucked me like that for another 20-25 minutes and then got me up and bent me over a stack of boxes and fucked me more. Occasionally we heard people in the hallway and I would look up and begin to panic but Jerry just kept pounding.

Finally we were back in the chair -- I was on top this time, and I was fucking him as hard as I could while he ate my tits like a wild man. By now it was almost noon -- we had been going at it for almost two hours! I could tell he was beginning to tire out. He got me off him and I stood there, naked and tired, while he took the condom off and told me to lay back down on the floor, where he titty-fucked me then pulled my face up off he floor and rammed his cock into my mouth so hard that I almost cried. Then he stood up and I stood up with him, and he pulled my face down to his cock -- basically put me in a headlock -- and forced my mouth back on his dick until I said I had to stop. I just fell back into the old office chair, completely worn out, but so wet and excited from what was probably the best fucking of my life. He leaned over me in the chair saying "are you ready" and before I could answer his hot cum was all over my face, in my hair, up my nose, running down my neck, it was everywhere. Jerry let out a muffled scream that would have brought the building down of he really let loose! My face was dripping with his cum, and then I sucked the rest of it off his dick. We got dressed and headed back to the news room like nothing happened. After telling Stan what had happened -- well, it changed our sex lives forever.

Now, about every 6 weeks or so, I have a different sexual encounter. Stan has even watched a few times. Remember Rick? One morning when he stopped by my newsroom, I told him that I owed him a kiss. He smiled and said OK, only I looked down the hall to make sure we were alone and unzipped his fly and sucked that cock til he exploded on my mouth. Just last week, two of my husband's employees came by to fix the fence on by our driveway, and Stan asked me to strip for them. In the driveway. I did. Took off everything. And then all four of us went behind our house and they all took turns fucking me. The two workers fucked me doggie style and shot their loads on my ass, then my husband laid me in the bed of their truck and fucked me, and came inside me.

Sarah36
Sarah36
18 Followers
12