Spice Up Your Love Life

Story Info
Jim and Jan want to spice up their love life, but how?
3.8k words
4.17
75.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Not_John
Not_John
24 Followers

"Angie," I asked, "have you ever been to a porn shop?"

"Well, yeah, in college, a couple of the sorority sisters and I got drunk and on a dare, we went one time. I remember it being dark and full of seedy looking men. When we woke up in the morning, we found we had bought a ten-inch lifelike dildo. I guess we needed something to prove we'd actually been there. Why do you ask?"

"I feel like I have to tell someone what happened and I sure can't talk to Jim about it."

"About what? You went to a porn shop? Why would you do that?"

"Well, I wasn't my idea. Actually it was Jim's."

"Well then, why can't you talk to him about it?"

"He doesn't know all that happened there and I doubt that he'd understand."

"OK, I'm confused. It was Jim's idea for you to go to a porn shop and then something happened that you can't talk to him about. What did actually happen?"

"It was a couple of months ago. You know I'd been complaining about... our sex life getting a little boring? Well Jim thought so too and one night as we were coming home from dinner, we drove by this place that just had a big sign outside that was a big black dot with the word 'Glory' written across it. I didn't think anything about it, but Jim slowed down and drove around the block and passed it again. This time I looked at the windows. There was lingerie in the window and some kind of mild fetish gear and in white lettering it said, 'Adult Video's, toys, lingerie and private and semi public viewing rooms.' Jim pulled into the parking lot.

"'What are we stopping here for?' I asked.

"'I just want to check something out. Wait right here,' he said. 'I'll be right back.'

"Well he was gone about ten or fifteen minutes. When he came back he said, 'Let's go inside. This place has just the thing to spice up our sex life.'

"I went in expecting just what you described, hoping he didn't want us to get outfitted for some BSDM gear or something really crude. I was quite surprised to find the inside of the store looking for all the world like a small department store. There were rack of lingerie and rows of video tapes and CD's and shelves of books and magazines. There was a glass counter with all manner of sex toys in it. Some of them I couldn't even manage to guess just how they were used. Jim went to the counter and talked to the young girl there a minute. I say young. She was nineteen or twenty. Then he led me to the back of the shop. We went down a small hallway and came to an intersection. One way the sign said. 'Theaters' the other way was marked with a sign like out front only smaller. A big black dot with the word 'Glory' written on it. We went that way. The hallway was full of doors, kind of like closet doors. They all had red lights over them some were light and some were not. We wander though a maze of turns until Jim found two on the end that had unlit lights.

"He opened the door to the one on the very end. He took me inside and said, 'There's the secret to spicing up our love life.' I looked and there was a hole in the wall about six inches in diameter. I thought he was crazy.

"'What's that and how is it going to spice up our life?' I asked.

"'That, my dear, is a glory hole,' he told me. 'That's where some people get their jollies with strangers. They can do all kinds of kinky stuff and never have to face the person they did it with so they won't be embarrassed."

"You're not suggesting that we do sex with strangers are you?" I asked.

"Not exactly. What I am suggesting is that you stay in this booth and I take the one next door, we turn on the porn movies and we pretend that we are each here alone and do our sex things through the wall just like we didn't know the person on the other side. Come on, let's try it," he suggested.

I asked, "How do we do it?"

He sad, "We get naked and watch the tape until something turns us on. If it's me, I'll stick my hard on though the hole and you do what you want to get me off. If it's you, you just bend over and plant your bare pussy against the glory holy and I'll do something with it that you'll like."

I wanted to know, "What am I supposed to do when you stick your thing through the hole?"

"That's up to you. You can jack me off, give head or bend over and back up to the hole and stick it inside you. The last is the easiest for you. Then I'll do the rest. Of course, you could do all three in order," he told me smiling a wicked smile.

"OK," I said, "I'll try it. But don't get too surprised if I get disgusted with the porn tape and want to leave."

"So he pulled out a handful of quarters and plugged them into the machine. The television came to life; he said, 'lock the door and get naked,' and left.

I locked the door and discovered there was a coat hook on the back of it. Feeling really stupid, I got naked and hung my clothes on the hook and waited. Looking around the room, I surveyed the room. It was like a narrow walk-in closet, about six feet long and maybe three feet wide. The glory hole was on the long wall, about half way back. There was a kind of padded shelf about hip high against the far wall, so I hung my butt on it and watched the movie. The girl in it looked something like me. I mean, she was about my height and build and had the same color hair. The girl was like selling Avon, or something door to door and one place, a guy wanted to buy some perfume for his wife, and so she went in. The dumb babe never asked if his wife was home or anything she just went in sat down on the couch in her ridiculously short skirt. She put her case on the floor and bent over to open it, giving him and the camera a very clear look up her skirt and down the front of her low cut blouse. She wasn't wearing any bra. Of course, he sat across from her and kept asking to see something else and she kept bending over, each time getting more careless with her legs. She kept spraying a little perfume on her arm's in different places and leaning over let him smell her arm.

"She ran out of places on her arms and still had three more scents to go. He suggested that she spray some on her neck. The dummy did he moved to the couch so could smell her neck. Now here's where it gets a little far fetched, unless she went in looking to get laid. He put one hand on the back of the couch and the other on her knee to 'stead himself' as he leaned into smell. He said that one was nice and asked if she'd put the next one on the other side. She bent over and got it while he never took his hand off her leg, instead, moving it up about for inches. This time, he had to lean across to smell it and he hand went from the couch to the back of her neck as she leaned her head back to give him access. You've got to know he that while he had his nose near her neck, his eyes were never off her boobs.

"'Where shall I put this last one?' she wanted to know. He took his hand off her leg, and pointed at her cleavage. She complied and he put his hand back on her leg, this time it was a little under the hem of her skirt and decidedly on the inside of her thigh. He got his nose and eyes an inch or so from her boobs. He told her he couldn't make up his mind between the last two and began sniffing first her neck and then her boobs, all the while his hand on her leg was exploring. She leaned into him and put her head back.

"Well, you know porn movies. Before you could take a deep breath, clothes started coming off and sex thing started happening. She went for it big time. What really surprised me was I was getting a little turned on and began diddling myself as the guy in the movie went down on her. I've always liked oral and she seemed to as well. To make a long story short, for the first time in my life, I got myself off watching porn.

"What surprised me was that I had, had all that time with out Jim poking his hard on through the glory hole wanting attention. When the babe in the movie returned the guy's favor, then the hard on appeared in the hole. I figured that he must have on the same movie as I did and wanted some head. So I squatted down and proceed to try to deep throat him. It must have been the awkward position or something, but he seemed different some how. It was easy to imagine that it wasn't Jim on the other side of the wall. Feeling a little naughty, imagining that I was blowing some strange guy, my hands went to my clit and, while I knew I wouldn't be able to come again this soon, I enjoyed giving myself a little gentle stimulation.

"It didn't take long for him to shoot off in my mouth and I 'cleaned him up,' just like the girls in the movies always do. I was a little disappointed in that I thought that maybe I'd do both ends. But it was just as well. I needed a few minutes anyway to recharge, if you know what I mean. He withdrew and gave a light knock on the wall. I assume that was a thank you for a job well done.

This whole thing really must have been working for Jim, because he usually takes a while between times to get it up again and even more for him to come again. But not this time. It wasn't five minutes later and there was a hard on through the hole again. This time I bent over and backed up to and he banged me so hard I had to brace myself against the other wall. I was so turned on I came almost immediately. I was no more then through when he shot off. To my surprise, he stayed hard and kept pumping. I had the first multiple orgasm in years and he got off again before he was done. Jim never did that before. I've got to tell you I was spent and sore when he got through with that one. I hung my butt on that shelf again and closed my eyes. Breathing hard, I just sat there listening to the action on the tape. I don't know how long I just sat there, but a noise on the wall caught my attention. When I opened my eyes, I couldn't believe the hard on was through the wall again. No way I could take it down below, so I squatted down and gave head for the second time in less then an hour.

"The movie had to be getting to him, because it was easy to get him off and I was better at the deep throat thing. I nearly got all of him in my mouth. In the movie, the girl pulled back while the guy shot off and let it hit her on the face and neck on her boobs. I wasn't into messes so I just hung on while he filled my mouth with come. I swallowed and licked him clean. This second batch tasted a little different then the first. Fresher, I guess.

"While I was noticing the taste of the come, I asked myself, 'What if something went wrong and it wasn't Jim over there?" Then I thought, 'what could go wrong?' The answer jumped into my mind. 'While Jim was in here giving me instructions, someone else took the room next door.' But I quickly dismissed that. Jim surely would have knocked on the door and told me. Still, the thought was a little exciting.

"It wasn't even fifteen minutes, more like ten and the hard on wanted attention again. I have to admit that I was pretty turned on again, what with entertaining the thought that it might be someone else over there. You know Jim was right. That was an aphrodisiac. Not wanting to get left out I backed up to the wall and let him fuck me silly. I got of multiple again. When he was through I leaned up against the glory hole and rested.

"It seemed like no time at all and I felt the hard on against my butt, so I bent over and took him on again. I was hardly through the after glow, so I didn't get anything but it was nice to be wanted.

"It took about twenty minutes this time and the hard on was demanding again. Bent over, I took it again. He got off really quickly and dropped out leaving me wanting. I stayed up against the hole hoping he would at least diddle me with his fingers. After waiting a long time, I almost gave up when I was shocked to feel the hard on pushing it's way in. I wasn't about to complain. I was in need. It was good. Oh God it was good.

"The next time around I took him in my mouth and paid attention to his reaction and when he was about ready to come, I stopped and backed up to the hole and let him do me. Of course he got off quickly. He fell out but quickly stuffed it back in. I was so turned on that I was thought it felt different then before, but it was so good to have it back in I just concentrated getting off and I did, in Spades. He was still pumping, so I stayed there and let him have his fun. It was only about five minutes and he shot off again. I did have to wonder just where he was getting all this stamina.

"I guess he did run down after that because I was fully recovered and wanting some by the time he stuck it through the hole again. I was ready and took him on again. By that time, I had totally lost track of what the babe on the TV was doing. I was caught up in my own sex crazed world and loving it. I knew this wasn't the last time Jim and I would do this. He was obviously turned on and I was revved like never before. I got off again and wondered just how it was he had so much come to squirt in me. I could feel it running down my legs, but I wasn't about to look a gift horse in the mouth. This was the best sex I ever had!

We took a break for a while. I watched the movie. It had changed. Now there was a busty blonde being screwed doggie style and giving head at the same time. I watched as both men pumped her full from both ends. That set me off and I put my butt up to the hole and I thought for a while that Jim had gone to sleep. Then he did something really strange for him. I gave me oral. He never did that after screwing me. Oh sure, before, but never after. That really did it for me. When I recovered from that I stood up and found him wanting attention, so I returned the favor. By now it was a familiar feeling to have him in my mouth. He shot off in short order. I guess he was running down, because it was nearly twenty minutes before he wanted more and it took forever for him to get off. I didn't mind. I got two more before he did. Shortly after the movie ran out. I didn't have any money to start it again. It was just as well, I was sore from all the sex anyway.

"He said though the hole, 'Get dressed and meet me in the hall.' So I did. I was a mess and didn't relish walking out through the shop. I know I smelled of sex and looked well used. Why shouldn't I? I was well used. On the way out I noticed a 'women's room' door. I told Jim I needed to clean up. He just grinned and told me he's wait.

"I cleaned up pretty good. After, I notice another door. I checked it out and found that it was in another hall. One way was marked 'Retail Shop,' the other was marked 'Exit.' I stuck my head out the door and told Jim, 'Meet outside. I don't want to walk through the shop smelling of sex and there's another way out. I'll see you outside.' I went in and followed the sign to the exit. On the outside, it was just a plain door. No markings at all. I tested it and found that it could be opened from the outside. 'Next time I come in that way,' I thought.

"I met Jim at the front door and we got into the car. Totally spent, I leaned back in my seat and nearly went to sleep. Jim began apologizing for taking so long to get back. 'I hope you're not upset about me only being there for the last twenty minutes. In my excitement, I put too much in you machine and I rushed back to the front counter and got some more quarters. On the way back, I made some bad turns and got lost. It took forever to find the right booth. A couple of times I swore I was in the right place, but both doors had the red light lit and I could hear the walls shaking. Somebody was getting royally screwed inside. When I finally found you, you only had about twenty minute left on your machine. You must have been really hot by that time. I loved the way you had yourself pushed up against the hole waiting for me. I decided to give oral first because I can't bring myself to do it after and I wanted you to have the full experience."

"What? You mean...? No! Tell me that it really didn't happen," Angie said.

"I wish I could. At first, I just thought he was making it up because he wanted to turn me on, or maybe himself with the fantasy. But thinking back, there was all those little things that didn't seem right, but that I had passed off to being in a strange place and having the seeds of fantasy planted in my thinking, but I swallowed three loads of come that night and they all did taste different. And then there was the frequency. Jim always requires more time to recover then that. And the two times I got multiples because he stayed at it. Never, I mean never has Jim stayed hard after getting off and the last time, I'll swear it was two different cocks. By my count, I screwed by eight different men, nine if you count Jim and I swallowed come from two other men and Jim. I tell you at the moment of realization, I felt like a slut."

"Oh God, Jan, you must have felt terrible. You were used by all those guys. No wonder you can't tell Jim."

"Oh, that's not the bad part. What's really bad is that every time I think about it I get horny. Angie, I'm such a slut I liked it. It turns me on to think about it. I wet now just telling you the story."

"Well, now that you mention it, I'm a little turned on myself. But it was turned on when I thought you were doing all that with Jim. But now, oh God help me, I'm jealous. I can't believe I wish it was me instead of you. I can't imagine what it was like eight different men in rapid succession."

"God help me, I'm a slut."

"Well, listening to your story, I'm a slut wannabe."

"You haven't heard the worst part yet."

"There's more?"

"Yes, I really am a slut. I went back without Jim. Dressed in only pullover dress and went I that plain door, through the women's room and took a center booth. It had glory holes on both sides. This time I took ten dollars worth of quarters with me. Angie, I took it in both ends at the same time just like the porn stars. You see, I can't even admit to Jim what happened the first time. Then it was his fault, but this time I went all on my own and loved being a glory hole slut for hours. To spite cleaning up in the women's room, I leaked come all the way home. I'm glad Jim was off fishing, I had to take a soaking bath and do a load of wash to clean up everything then I had use Febreze in the car. Thank God the seats are vinyl."

"You went again? How many this time?"

"I don't know, I lost track. I was there for three hours. I think the word got out where I was because after the first hour the wasn't more then two or three minutes between dicks. My jaws hurt, my throat was sore and I could hardly walk when I left."

"So I guess my best friend is a slut, huh?"

"Big time, I want to go again."

"So, am I supposed to try to talk you out of it?"

"No, I guess what I want is for you to come along for moral support, kind of a safety valve so that you can stop me when the time comes, before I hurt myself and help me clean up."

Well, that's not the end, but I'll save that for another time.

Not_John
Not_John
24 Followers