Spicing up a Marathon Flight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
theloon
theloon
27 Followers

"keep it inside" she said me with urgency. No man to argue, I followed her directions and then some as I slid another finger into her and pumped away. She was rubbing hard on both nipples now and I knew that if anyone came along at this point there could be no doubt what was going on. But I needn't have worried as she suddenly started to buck and tense on my hand and I could hear her stifling a sob as she climaxed hard and long on my hand. She slumped slowly back into her seat as I eased my hand out of her.

She cocked her head at me and gave me a rueful grin. "I lied" she said. "I didn't just get things started up there in the bathroom a few minutes ago. I made myself come then too. So that is three now. And now we have to get serious about what to do with you".

I was enjoying things just fine but had to admit that I was seriously giving thought to just hitting the can and whacking off just to relieve the pressure. Her "getting serious about what to do with me" comment sounded much better though and I was looking forward to seeing what she had in mind.

"First, let's switch seats" she said as she stood up. She made a point of sliding across me and this time rubbed her tits right in my face as she did. I slid over into her seat not sure what she had in mind but happy to go along. As she flopped down in to my seat, she flicked a glance to the flight attendant area and the aisle across from us. Our fellow travellers were sound asleep and the attendants seemed to have retreated behind their curtain. The lights were dimmed all of a sudden and we were in near darkness. All seemed good to go and Annie obviously thought the same thing.

This time there was no rubbing my cock through my pants at all; she just reached over, pulled my zipper right down and somehow with one hand, unsnapped the top of my jeans. Without hesitation, she reached in and wrapped her hand around my cock and pulled it out of my pants. It was rock hard by this point and I was sure it would take me only seconds to come if she started to really stroke it. But she was in no hurry despite the rather public circumstances. She rolled her hand over my knob, playing with the tip a bit all the while looking into my eyes to see what I enjoyed most. She slowly ran her hand down to my shaft and reached even further into my pants to grab my balls. She rolled them between her fingers and pushed them up against my cock. I thought I would explode. She gently let them go and moved her hand back up to the tip and stroked it hard.

She leaned in closely to me and in a whispered to me: "you know why we won't be needing that napkin to wipe you cum up with"?

I looked at her in puzzlement which is obviously what she had intended. "I think we should" I said. "I don't want it going just everywhere and getting on my jeans for people to see".

"Well that's all well and good" she said. "But the answer to my question is that you won't need that napkin because you are going to cum in my mouth and I'm going to swallow it all down and lick you clean".

And as I was processing all that, she quickly dropped her head down into my lap and using the hand that was still wrapped around my shaft, pulled it up enough so that she could get her mouth on it. She practically swallowed me whole. Her mouth was so wet and hot and felt unbelievable as she bobbed up and down on me. At first I was panicked about being caught and then I just gave up all caring and went with it. As she sucked me she ran her hand down on to my balls and squeezed them in rhythm with her mouth. In no time I could feel my cum building and soon I was exploding into her mouth. True to her word, she kept her mouth on me as I pumped rope after rope of hot cum into her. Nothing leaked and as I finished, she pulled away a bit, ran her tongue over my head and then leaned back in her seat with a satisfied smile on her face.

"All clean and good to go" she said as she laughed at my totally drained state.

"Indeed" I said as I quickly zipped my pants and slumped back into the seat in total relaxation.

We chatted aimlessly for a while and then the lights came on signalling that we were beginning our descent. I was totally bummed at the idea of our little adventure ending but hoped to meet her again back in Ottawa. To my amazement, I realized we had not gotten around to talking about what brought her to Vancouver and nor had I told her where I was going.

Just as I was about to ask her about her how we could hook up again, she leaned over to shake hands with another of her crazy grins on her face.

"Well, this has been a great flight and I have absolutely loved meeting you. I can't wait to see you back in Ottawa when I get back from my trip. It'll be a while though. I forgot to mention that my next flight is a whopper – I am off to Australia this evening."

"You don't say" I said to her with a huge smile. This marathon flight might not be so miserable after all....

To be continued...

theloon
theloon
27 Followers
12