Spiderman Meets Christina A.

Story Info
Spiderman meets a new singing sensation friend.
2.5k words
4.39
62.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The MTV music awards were being held in New York this year and as luck would have it the Daily Bugle needed a photojournalist to be there. Peter Parker was finally going to get to see Christina Aguilera up close and personal and photograph her.

Peter dressed in a nice tux and waited patiently behind the curtains photographing the singing stars as they came offstage from either presenting, performing or accepting an award. Finally there she was, the hot little blonde vixen that had shed the teenie bopper image and was now all sensual woman.

His eyes widened as he stood there getting as many pictures of this foxy 22 year old as possible. She had recently appeared in a few magazines less than fully clothed and he wondered if he played his cards right if he could interest her in doing a photo shoot with him.

"Christina, Christina," the girls in charge of make-up and hair were calling to her vying for a moment of prep time. Tonight the singing sensation had her hair fluffed and the black dyed wisps of hair played through her blonde main giving her that grunge look while maintaining an aura of sheer sexuality.

Christina disappeared from view for a while and Peter went back to snapping photos of the other celebrities and singing stars for a while. It was nearly Christina's performance time and out of the background she walked. A thin little miniskirt, and a tight little blouse that hid nothing of her well formed chest. Peter saw a glint of metal catch the light against her blouse and he zoomed the camera in and could see a hoop piercing her nipple. Quickly he snapped off a few shots before she could notice his camera focused on her.

Peter watched as the young woman walked on stage and at once his spidey senses came alive. They tingled and he knew something was amiss and he would be needing to duck out in a moments time. Just as the thought hit and he stepped into a darkened corner the lights in radio city music hall went out. Screams and shrieks of terror wailed through the night and within seconds Peter had shed his tux and was standing in his Spiderman outfit and pulling the mask over his face to conceal his identity.

He felt the threat was towards Christina so he leapt up onto the stage and directly behind her. Wrapping an arm around her as she screamed he spun a web towards the ceiling and quickly scaled it with her beneath an arm. With the lights out it was difficult for the moment to see the threat immediately but within seconds he heard gunfire and could see the muzzles of guns in the audience blazing as they shot out round after round where she had just been standing.

This was no time to stay in the area so Spidey quickly spun another web and swung to the balcony across from the stage sitting Christina down he scanned the crowd for the assailants and was rewarded instantly with another few bursts of gunshots. Spiderman launched himself into the air spinning a web and swinging down right where the bursts had emitted from. Touching down just behind that area he reached out and grabbed the man to his left and one to his right and ripped the guns from their grasps.

He spun a web around the two and left a little card that said courtesy of your friendly neighborhood Spiderman on them before returning the balcony to check on a now semi conscious Christina. Apparently she had passed out when he had startled her and hefted her up into the air with him. She smiled up at him as he kneeled beside her.

"Are you all right Christina?" he asked worriedly. "I...I.. I think so Spiderman," she spoke a bit groggily. It seemed she may have been dazed more than he expected and rather than have her stay here and have to face reporters and questioning Spiderman decided to take her to his own special little safe haven.

He had recently purchased the whole building he had his photography loft and lab set up in and renovated the bottom floors so that he would be able to reside in some comfort. He had one floor already done and Mary Jane his girlfriend already new that. But he also had almost fully refurbished the next floor and only he had a key to gain entrance into that level. He blindfolded the little vixen and swung out from the balcony of and towards a fire exit. Once there he swung out into the night and from building to building until he arrived home. Setting Christina down on the fire escape he opened a window and led her inside.

She hadn't spoken since confirming her stability, but she had made little noises during the duration of their swinging over the city below. Once safely inside he removed her blindfold and sat her on the futon sitting against the wall. He had decided to make this level an extra for his photo shoots only with a room theme for bondage and in the next room a soft bedroom setting.

Christina opened her eyes and looked around the room and then at her savior for the evening and possibly her captor as well. Her mind spun with the exponential possibilities and she felt that hunger inside that desperately needed quenching. The rush of a near death experience and the strong musk scent of the superhero had taken its toll on the beauty and she doubted she would be denied.

"Spiderman," she cooed as she patted the futon near her, indicating she wished him to sit down. Spidey looked down and knew he wasn't going to be able to resist the temptation should it present itself with Christina. "First of all you web slinging hunk," she giggled, "I want to thank you for saving me tonight." With that she reached over and kissed his masked lips where she thought they would be and wrapped her little arms around his neck.

"Now for the second part," her eyes were filled with lust and for Spiderman this was becoming common place among the damsels he rescued. "I want you to call me Xtina," she batted her eyelashes at him as she spoke, "you see I have converted from the teenie bopper image and in my struggle to reinvent myself I found a name that was a bit more appropriate."

Spiderman just nodded along with her words when he felt it was appropriate or required of him. At once he felt her soft little hand creeping up his muscular thigh and his cock started to grow rapidly harder of its own will. He struggled to remain good but once her fingertips grazed the head of his cock he was ready to pounce. He stood up and started to peel down the spandex tights and at once his cock sprung free only to be captured in the warm, wet mouth of Xtina.

The blonde little beauty wrapped her arms around his waist and cupped his ass and pulled him closer wanting to explore the base of his cock with her lips, she gagged on the first try but was rewarded with moans of approval as she plunged her head down on the next try and her lips met his balls.

Christina slurped and sucked with wild abandon, she craved to be treated like his whore and hoped he would get the hint and stuff his cock inside her mouth and pussy and maybe elsewhere before the night ended. She knew she was being a bad girl and was loving it. The hard flesh of this superhero's cock was filling her mouth and stretching it wonderfully, making her jaw ache but at the same time reminding her that soon he would be stretching her pussy in the same manner.

Spiderman, never one to take a blowjob for granted and definitely not one of this magnitude or pure wanton desire grabbed Christina by the back of the head and fucked her pretty mouth with everything he had. He could feel her tongue run along the bottom of his shaft with every thrust and the way she sucked in harder when he hit the back of her throat each time. She was loving this as much as he was.

Spidey reached down and pulled her blouse open more while attempting to unbutton it as she plunged her singing lips around his shaft. Soon he would spurt his essence in her mouth he figured and then fuck her until she moaned and cried out in her pleasure. Even as he thought this and was running his fingers over her nipples and squeezing them his balls tightened and he started to thrust faster and deeper inside her mouth.

Christina feeling this as her hands cupped his balls, pulled back and stroked his cock fast and hard which was easy as it was soaked in her saliva. "Shoot your hot cum all over me Spiderman," she begged breathlessly. He felt the first pulse and granted her wish and the first rope splashed out across her lips. The next few she aimed at her now bare hard nipples and pert tits. As the cum splashed her body she writhed in passion and snuck her other hand down to her pussy and slipped her thong to the side and plunged her two of her fingers in to the hilt. It was exquisite for the both of them.

As soon as Spidey had release the last of his first load he dropped to the ground and pushed Christina back on the floor hard. She winced in a mixture of pain and excitement. Normally men were so gentle with her as she looked like a frail little doll but Spiderman was fulfilling her wildest fantasy and she would succumb to his every wish.

Spiderman had learned with Jenna the easier ability to read a woman's thoughts and her body language. So he knew Christina liked the rougher stuff and he figured this would be a good time for a more intricate use of his webbing. He placed Christina's hands over her head against the futon and webbed them in place. She struggled only lightly and screamed, "What the fuck are you doing Spiderman!"

"Well, if you want to act like a little slut for me then that is how I am going to treat you Xtina," he bellowed in an authoritative voice. Chills went up and down her spine as she struggled against her bonds, she only wanted it to look like she was protesting not really trying to free herself from this situation. She closed her legs and tried to keep them closed as Spidey leaned down and pulled them effortlessly apart. He could see the glistening pink pussy poking from around the thong. She had been fingering herself and when he had pushed her back the thong had stayed right where she had pushed it.

He pulled the gloves off his hands and slipped two big fingers inside her. At once squeals of pleasure omitted from her lips as she lifted her hips in hopes he would pull the thong off which is exactly what he did. In no time at all she was lying there nude with her pussy being finger fucked and her nipples eraser hard and losing herself to the sensations.

Spiderman dropped down and lifted the base of his mask as he lashed out across her thighs with his tongue and started to lap away at her pussy. At once he noticed something that had escaped his attention thus far, Christina had her clit pierced as well and it had a little X on the hoop.

The X dangled there right below the hood of her clit and beckoning his oral attention. He caught the hoop in his teeth and tugged, eliciting more moans from his little singing slut. "Oh, Spidey, that feels soo sooo umm mmmm good baby," she panted. As he licked and probed her pink flesh with his tongue he wet a finger in her overflowing juices and slipped his pinkie down a bit farther to push against the rosebud backdoor entryway to Christina.

"Oh fuck yes," she cried as his finger slid up inside her tight asshole. She hadn't been taken there yet but she expected she soon would be. Spiderman, quick to pick up on this pulled away from her and lifted her legs over his shoulder and in one fluid thrust was buried in her pussy. Her hands above her head prevented Christina from scraping this stud with her nails but she was more than happy to croon her cries for him as he pounded her soaked snatch.

Within seconds Spiderman was ready to pour out his next load inside this tight little pussy but he held off, pulling out halfway and waiting until the urge subsided. Then he resumed his attack on her pussy and lifted her legs again. As they spread wider he slipped his hand down and pressed the heel of his palm against her clit and stuffed her full of cock. His balls slapping her tiny asshole fueled her on and she came again and again without a break in between.

"Spiderman fill me up with your cum honey please," she begged. He thrust harder and harder feeling her cunt contract around him and he pulled out and flipped her over snapping her webbing over her wrists before flipping her. Once flipped the little harlot raised her ass invitingly in the air at him as she leaned over the futon and waited for him to reinsert his big cock.

He did so, only not where she suspected. "Holy shit," she cried out as he pushed the fat cockhead just past her sphincter muscle. Within seconds he was pumping in her ass and sliding his around her waist and using three fingers he rubbed her clit. Her tiny tight asshole was gripping him like a vice and it was going to be a mere few seconds before he came.

"Cum in me on me whatever you want stud just cum please," Christina squealed.

"Here I cum slut," Spidey panted as sweat poured down his chest and onto her ass as he rammed harder inside her previously virginal asshole. The first spurt came without warning and she felt the warm shot hit her insides and it felt strangely wonderful. As the first spurt came he pulled out and jacked his cock over her ass and shot a few more loads onto her ass and asshole.

Christina exhausted, passed out and when she awoke she was back in her hotel room and she heard the phone ringing next to her. "Hello," she said groggily. "Christina this is your wake up call you are performing tonight on the MTV awards and good luck."

Was it all a dream? You decide, perhaps Spiderman has a few fans in celebrities as much as he is of them.

Please remember to vote and send feedback.