Spies & The Theatre Mix Pt. 03

Story Info
Kitty puts on a show by firelight.
3k words
4.24
13.8k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third and final part to the Lord & The Kitty. For now I am not planning to return to this pairing, but who knows what may happen in the future if I get a good idea for them.

•••••

A Private Audience

Looking up as the front door opened, Miss Kitty smiled warmly for the butler and stepped over the threshold. The town house was an elegant building from the regency period, its lines and symmetry of the classical school rather than the dreary gothic of later years. During the day the high 12-pane windows let in floods of daylight, but now heavy velvet curtains were drawn over the barricading shutters to hold out the cool night air.

"Good evening Miss," the butler said with a genuine smile. "His lordship is in the library."

"Thank you Gilkes," Miss Kitty said as she handed over her heavy coat. "I assume he already has a pot of tea?"

"Of course Miss," Gilkes laughed. "Always does at this time of night."

"So I am led to believe," she replied mildly. "Thank you for your help."

"My pleasure," Gilkes said as he held open a heavy mahogany door. "Miss Kitty sir."

"Thank you Gilkes," a smooth male voice answered. "You may retire the staff, I shall see the lady out."

"Yes sir," the butler said as he closed the door.

Looking around the room, Miss Kitty took in the shelves crammed with books old and new. The working desk at one end of the room by a set of French windows, the blazing log fire with the sheepskin rug lying in front of it and the two wingback chairs placed either side of the fireplace. It was a warm, comfortable and undeniably masculine room.

"By the look on your face I think you like my little hideaway," the man watching her closely said.

"It is quite wonderful," she replied as she took the spare chair opposite him. "I did not have you down as the bookish type."

"Certain subjects attract my attention," he said with a shrug. "Would you care for some brandy?"

"Yes, thank you," she said as she leaned back in the comfortable chair. "It is rather chilly out tonight."

"Then I apologise profusely for dragging you out in such inclement weather," he said as he poured a glass of brandy and walked across the library. Handing her the glass, his fingers brushed hers, bringing a smile to both of their faces.

"It was worth venturing forth in the rain," Miss Kitty assured him. Taking a sip of brandy, she sighed softly and held the glass between her gloved fingers. "Michael Overy was the planner behind the diamond robbery. I got that straight from the cracks man."

"I bloody knew it," Drogoh muttered to himself. "Thank you Kitty, your sources of information never cease to amaze me."

"Yes, well, this particular source knew me of old. Let us say he owed me a favour," she said with an uncharacteristic blush.

"Now that is an intriguing comment," Drogoh said with a quirked smile. "Tell me more."

Looking at him sharply, Miss Kitty sighed and set her glass aside. "Do you believe I began my theatre life as a singer Drogoh?" she asked softly.

Watching her rise to her feet, he downed the last of his tea and set aside the cup. "I very much doubt it," he answered.

"Quite," she said without looking at him. Gazing up at a rank of books, she trailed a gloved finger over the spines then turned to him. "I began my life in the footlights as a burlesque lady."

"You mean...?"

"I removed my clothes in front of men, Drogoh," she said flatly. "He knew me from that particularly dingy club."

"Good lord," Drogoh said softly. "I would never have guessed."

"I should hope not," she replied sharply.

"A striptease artist?" Drogoh said to himself, unwilling to let it drop. "Were you any good?"

"Of course," Miss Kitty said with a touch of pride.

"The mind boggles."

"Are you saying you have never seen a striptease?" Kitty asked in mild surprise, her perfectly arched brows rising a fraction.

"I freely admit I was a bookish sort of person," he said with a shrug. "The Burlesque was never my kind of thing."

"And yet the idea of a striptease appeals to you?"

"I would be lying if I said it did not," he admitted.

"You would indeed." Studying his honest expression, Kitty nodded to herself and walked over to the door. Turning the key in the lock, she turned and placed herself on the sheepskin rug before the fire. "Would you care for a private show my lord?"

"What?"

"A private striptease, my lord," Miss Kitty said with an inviting smile. "I find I do not care to venture out in the rain just yet, and we must do something to pass the time together."

"You?Strip?!"

"Why not my lord?" Miss Kitty asked reasonably. "After all we have been intimate on several occasions."

"Good grief," Drogoh breathed as he stared up at her in shock.

Turning up the oil lamps on the mantle piece, Kitty held his wide eyed gaze as she slowly slid the pins out of her hat and set them aside. Removing the milliners creation, she spun it to the sofa and smiled for him. Running her hand around the back of her neck, she licked her lips and pulled the hairpins free one at a time. Dropping them on the hearth, the small ping of metal on slate was the only sound in the library.

Swallowing carefully, Drogoh placed his hands on the chair arm and kept still. Only in his hottest of dreams had he believed this could ever happen.

Shaking out her honey blonde hair, Kitty twined a strand around her gloved fingers and looked at him from under her lashes. Biting her lower lip softly, she chuckled as Drogoh's pupils dilated wide.

Holding out her hand, she studied the cream glove she was wearing, then slowly pulled it free one finger at a time, the kid leather sliding over her skin smoothly. Dropping it to the floor, she removed the next in the same way, the simple act a seductive echo of what was to come.

Licking his dry lips, Drogoh flexed his fingers on the chair arms and watched entranced as the second glove fell to the floor.

Running a finger up her arm, Kitty trailed her nail across her throat before letting it slide into the high collar of her jacket. Touching her tongue to her lower lip, she carefully played with the little pearl button of the collar before slowly pushing it through the buttonhole. Folding back the heavy velvet to show cream silk beneath the dark claret, she sighed softly and fingered the next button.

Rolling each pearl button between her fingertips, Kitty let her free hand slide down over her hip and then her fingers twined into the folds of her skirt. Working her way down the jacket, she paused at the last button, waiting as Drogoh leaned forward in his chair before popping it free. Pulling the jacket open slowly, she slid it off her shoulders and let the weight of the material carry it down her silk clad arms.

Throwing the jacket aside, she looked askance at him as his hungry gaze travelled over her body and came to rest on her breasts.

"Shall I continue Drogoh?" she asked softly.

"Please," he breathed, his dark brown gaze flickering up to hers.

Nodding once, she raised her arm and slowly opened the tiny buttons on her cuffs, her slim fingers twirling them seductively as he watched closely. She had been unsure just a minute ago, but now she could clearly see a bulge in his crotch, his hard length pushing the fine worsted out.

Releasing the first cuff, she turned her attention to the second and let her mind wander over the memories of him deep inside her, his hard shaft filling her until the merest of movements sent ripples of pleasure through her shaking body.

Unfastening the second cuff, she raised her hands to the collar of the shirt. Looking down at him she smiled gently and unfastened the top most button.

"Shall I go faster my lord?"

"No," he breathed, his eyes glittering with arousal as he looked up at her. "This is just perfect."

Sliding her fingers down the front of the silk blouse from one button to another, the material slid aside, exposing the curve of her breasts as they were pushed up by the corset. Pulling the blouse slowly from the waistband of her skirt, she slid it from her bare shoulders then tossed it to him.

Catching it deftly, Drogoh raised it to his face and inhaled her scent before laying the silk over the arm of his chair. Sitting forward, he nodded her on with her performance.

Stepping forward, Kitty raised her skirt to her knees and daintily placed her foot on his knee, her black polished boots reflecting the flames of the fire. Leaning forward, she looked up at him as his gaze was held by her breasts, so close to him and yet still encased by the pale cream corset. Slowly unlacing her boots, she ran the laces between her fingers, teasing him before allowing him to remove the boot with shaking hands.

Repeating the process, she stroked her fingers over her silk clad calf, then stroked her foot down over the bulge in his trousers. Gasping loudly, Drogoh tipped his head back and took several deep breaths to regain his composure.

Laughing softly, Kitty stepped back onto the rug, the deep sheepskin warming her toes. Running her hands down her stomach, she slid them to the side of her skirt and began to flick open the buttons securing it in place. Sliding her fingers into the waistband, she slipped it down over her hips, pausing for a second, then with a final little push the skirt fell down her legs and pooled around her feet. Kicking it away, she ran her hands over her body, from her breasts, down over her hips and to the garters holding up her silk stockings.

"My God," Drogoh breathed softly. "You are magnificent."

"You are quite something yourself Drogoh," Kitty said with a laugh. "Shall I proceed?"

"Yes!" he said quickly.

Raising her leg again, she placed her foot carefully on his knee and leant forward. Sliding her hands up her calves and over her knees, she trailed her fingers up her thighs to the garters. Slowing untying the ribbons, she slipped the garter down her leg and his fingers closed on it, helping her to remove it over her foot. Laughing softly with him, she batted his hands away as he reached out to help her remove the stocking. Rolling it down slowly, she eased it over her knee and down her calf. Throwing it over to her bonnet, she changed legs, her fingers repeating their slow stroke from her ankle to her thigh as he watched hungrily.

Sliding off the second stocking, Kitty tossed it aside and stood before him, her feet placed apart as she stroked the corset, her fingertips circling on the smooth skin of her breasts and back down again. Licking her lips again, Kitty reached behind her and took hold of the scarlet ribbons holding the corset tight. Pulling the lengths out to the side, she held Drogoh's gaze for a full minute before slowly pulling, the silk lengths sliding effortlessly loose. Carefully unlacing the back of the corset, Kitty held his gaze the whole time, an unspoken meaning passing between them.

Feeling the corset come loose on her torso, Kitty caught it before it could slip, her hands spread over her breasts to hold it in place. Closing her eyes, she savoured the heat of the fire on her bare skin, then slowly let the boned corset slide down over her hips, her breasts slowly revealing as the material moved. Feeling the edge pass over her taut nipples she breathed heavily as the aroused peaks responded to the brush of heavy cotton. Bending over, her breasts swayed forward as she pushed the corset to the floor and kicked it away. Placing her hands flat to her waist as she stood up, she stroked upwards, cupping her breasts and running a finger over the taut nipples as she savoured her own arousal.

Watching Drogoh through her half closed eyes, she smiled slowly as he stroked his crotch, his hard shaft pushing against his trousers in a bid for freedom. Sliding a hand down to her most intimate area, she slowly rubbed the silk of her French knickers into her wet heat, the sodden material rubbing against her sensitive little button and making her sigh.

"Oh God," Drogoh growled. Standing up he ripped off his jacket and stock, in his haste he tore a button from his shirt as he pulled it over his head. Kicking off his shoes, he stripped his trousers down his long legs and hooked his fingers into the waistband of his undergarments.

"No," Kitty breathed as she stepped forward, her nipples grazing the hair on his chest. "Let me." Sliding her slim fingers into the waistband, she tugged the ribbons free and slid the material over his narrow hips, a sigh escaping both their lips as he cupped her breasts in his hands and gently kissed them.

Letting the material fall away, Drogoh kicked them away and stood before her, his shaft standing out hard and straight towards her. Wrapping her fingers about him, Kitty gently pulled him against her body and kissed his lips softly as she worked her fingers on his length.

Growling in the back of his throat, Drogoh let his hand slide over her stomach, touching and testing her softness as he moved lower until finally his fingers grazed silk and then slipped inside. Opening her thighs to him, Kitty buried her face into his shoulder and moaned as his fingers continued the work of hers from a few minutes earlier.

"Kitty, I need to be in you," Drogoh whispered as he kissed the skin of her neck, his tongue tasting her slowly.

Sliding her hands over his shoulders, Kitty caught him in another kiss and slowly went down on her knees, pulling him down with her to the sheepskin rug. Pressing up against him as they knelt together, her body shivered as his fingers stroked her into a higher state of arousal.

"Make love to me my lord," she breathed, her warm breath caressing his ear as she leaned against him.

Wrapping his hands around her waist, Drogoh kissed her deeply, his tongue entwining with hers as he slowly pushed her back, his hand reaching out to support them both as they lay down on the rug, the sheep wool tickling their naked skin. Laughing with her as she wriggled into a more comfortable position, he stroked his hands down over her hips and felt her rise to his touch.

"Such passion in you," he said in a hot whisper. Kissing her throat, he groaned as she tipped her head back and arched up under him. "So hot."

"Drogoh, please," she begged.

Sliding his hands under her, he clasped her silk clad buttocks and squeezed hard, a gasp his reward. His shaft twitched at the gasps and moans he was eliciting from her as she lay under him, her soft body crushed by his hardness. Catching his fingers in the silk of her knickers, he eased them down over her buttocks so he could stroke and kneed her soft skin.

Rising up under him Kitty pushed the silk down over her hips and wriggled under him as she worked them down her thighs. Sliding them down her legs and off, Drogoh knelt over her and savoured the sight of her stretched out on his sheepskin rug, her skin turned to molten copper by the flames of the fire and her honey hair spread out in a nimbus around her head. Her dark blue eyes were pools of darkness in the firelight, the lids half closed as she watched him.

Placing his hands to the floor either side of her head, he came down slowly along the whole length of her body, deliberately prolonging the move to bring them both pleasure. Gasping as his shaft brushed against her wet core, he buried his face into the curve of her shoulder and bit down on his lower lip as he sought for some control.

Sliding her arms around him, Kitty trailed hot kisses along his shoulder and up his neck. Her hands worked their way down his back, her nails scratching him lightly in circles as they went lower and lower until she cupped his buttocks in her warm hands and pulled him closer to her.

"In me," she whispered.

Fitting his shaft to her heat, he pushed forward slowly, his length sliding effortlessly into her as she drew her knees up and crossed her ankles over his back. She was so hot and wet and tight around him, her muscles already moving in gentle spasms around him as she took him deeper than before.

Twining his fingers into her hair, he marvelled at the silkiness of it as he cupped her head in his palms and kissed her. Losing herself in the kiss, Kitty gasped as he moved his hips into her, his length moving deeper and sending a wave of pleasure through her entire body. Gasping and tilting her head back into his hands, she shivered under him as he drove into her in long slow strokes.

"Yes, that's the way," he breathed as he kissed her throat and face, his kisses hot and urgent as he moved into her, his body hard and hot against hers. "Give yourself to it."

Shuddering hard under him, Kitty arched up and dug her nails into him. Closing her eyes tight, she gasped loudly and began to shake as her orgasm broke, wave after wave of pleasure coursing through her as he continued to drive into her, prolonging her release as much as he could.

"That's right little one," Drogoh said in pleasure. Driving into her shaking body once more, he grit his teeth and came deep within her, filling her. Relaxing slowly, he collapsed along her length and into her embrace.

"Drogoh?"

"Yes Kitty."

"Thank you."