Spiked Ch. 06-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks, pet." Spike took it from her outstretched hand and lit up using the car's cigarette lighter.

Willow kept her eyes on the road but let her hand drift down to the floor board, seeking the bottle. Spike's eyes narrowed on her. "What are you doing down there?"

Think fast! "I have a pebble in my shoe, it hurts." Damn, now she sounded like a petulant child.

"Poor baby."Spike said with no sarcasm in his voice. "Want me to kiss it and make it better?"

Willow's eyes widened at the mental image. Those cool lips drifting over her skin. Him taking her toe in his mouth to suck. She blushed. "Uh, no." Good goddess, what's wrong with me?

Spike chuckled, deep and low in his chest. "Let me know if you change your mind."

She gripped the bottle in her hand. Now what? If she hit Spike, she'd still have Xander to contend with. And vice versa. She needed to take them out both at once. But that was impossible being one person with one weapon. What could she use to her advantage? Blood. All vampires craved it and Spike wanted her, her blood must be part of that. She knew what she had to do. She set the bottle between her feet, jagged edge up. Gritting her teeth, she grazed her left arm and hissed in pain as the bottle tore into her flesh. "Ow!"

Immediately, Xander's eyes snapped open and he vamped out. Spike managed to keep himself from changing. She lifted arm over the seat, exposing the bloody wound to their avid gaze.

Spike's mouth went dry. The scent of her blood was overwhelming. It was almost impossible to concentrate on the road. He'd never even had a chance to taste the other Willow's. But here was his witch, offering up her pale arm striped with crimson to him like a gourmet meal. He wasn't the only one she was offering it to. Xander licked his lips, he was still young and had trouble controlling the hunger. He made a grab for her arm but Spike pushed a hand against his chest. Willow saw her golden opportunity.

She grabbed the steering wheel and forced the car off the road. Spike and Xander were growling at each other, fangs bared. By the time they realized what she had done, it was too late. They careened across the other line of traffic, narrowly missing a van. Willow ducked to the floorboard, careful of the bottle. They crashed into the ditch. Willow slowly got up and stared at her companions. Xander's head had a nasty wound from where he had hit the windshield. Spike was slumped over the steering wheel.

The car was tilted at a crazy angle. Seeing her chance, Will sat down on the seat and then lay down. She put her feet against the side door window and shoved them through, sending sparkling bits of glass flying everywhere. She glanced at the unconscious forms of the two vampires. Good, they didn't wake up.

She slowly eased out of the window, managing not to incur another scrape. She looked at the vampires once more. She should stake them while she had a chance. She couldn't reach Xander though, his door was firmly wedged in the ditch. Willow went to a nearby sapling and pulled off a tiny but sharp branch. She stripped it of leaves and then walked back to the car. She put her hand in through Spike's open window and held the stake to his chest just above his heart. The vampire stirred in his slumber. His ice blue eyes opened blearily. "Willow? Pet, are you alright?" Then, he lost consciousness. Willow sighed. She threw her stake to the ground and reached in the car to retrieve her things. She wouldn't be responsible for his death. She couldn't deal with the guilt.

She ran off into the night. *******

Half an hour later, Willow was exhausted. She was hopelessly lost, unfamiliar with the new housing developments and streets that had developed in Sunnydale since she had left. And here she was wondering around in the dark with a bleeding wound. Vampire bait. She kept walking down Wilshire Blvd until she reached Shadow Ln. Amy's house was near, just down the block. She began to run again.

With a stitch in her side, she reached Amy's place. She ran the door bell and a familiar face greeted her. "Amy!"

"Willow! How are you?"

"Just fine. Can I come in?'

"Of course. Why were you doing outside anyway?"

" It's a long story." She sighed.

"Good. I love long stories. And, I think there someone here who's dying to see you again."

"Who?"

"Jesse."

Her old friend got up from the couch in the other room. "Wills?" He opened his arms for a hug.

"Jesse!" Then remembering Xander's betrayal, she backed away from them both. "Are you guys dead?"

Amy and Jesse both shook their head 'no'. She pointed to a mirror on the wall and they both stepped in front of it. Vampire tests were common. "See? We're alive, not vamps." Jesse said. "What's up with all the paranoia?"

"I have a vampire stalker."

Jesse put his hands in his pants pocket. "That sucks. That happened to Becky Ferguson last year. Remember her from physics class? Oh, and Harmony, too."

"Yes, what happened to them?"

"They're dead now."Willow frowned.

This was not good news. *******

Spike came awake to find his car crashed and his Willow gone. He punched Xander in jaw. "Wake up you silly ass!"

"What?" Xander said, rubbing his jaw and moaning.

"She's gone." He hissed. "This wouldn't have happened if you hadn't tried to taste her blood."

"Maybe you don't deserve her blood."

Spike was seconds away from staking him. "And you do?"

"No, I don't either. It's not like you'll win. You think she cut her arm on accident? She's too smart for that, you're out of your league."

Spike smiled to himself. Why hadn't he seen it? Willow had sliced her own arm so she could distract them. Clever girl. Little did his witch know that this only made him want her more. He loved the thrill of the chase. And she was truly worthy prey. He licked his lips as he imagined besting her. Let the games begin! ************ "You'll never catch me!" Willow cried, evading his grasping hands.

"Care to wager on that, luv?" Spike said dangerously. His naked chest was illuminated by the faint candlelight, his movements deliberate as he pursued her across the darkened living room.

Willow took a step back, edging towards the door. One slim hand opened it to admit a sliver of sunlight. "Oh really? I believe I'll take you up on that bet."

Spike's hair was tousled, his jeans unbuttoned ; he looked like some randy satyr come to ravish her. He was really beginning to enjoy this. "Do you really think sunlight will save you, my pet? I always take what I want and I want you. "

She moved further into the sunlight. Willow's smile was deceptively innocent as if she didn't realize that the blazing light outlined her beautiful body though her nightgown. "And once you get me, what do you plan to do with me?"

Spike's mouth went dry as he stared at her. He tilted his head to the side, putting his hands behind his back as continued to stalk his wayward fire goddess. "I could tell you, pet, but I think it'd be more fun to show you." He grabbed her hand, narrowly evading the light, and pulled her into his arms and away from the it's protection. "Wicked girl." He whispered in her ear before he bit her earlobe gently.

"I learned it from you." She said saucily. He swatted her behind and then swung her up in his arms, growling playfully. She shrieked as he rushed her upstairs to her room.

She couldn't wait, she couldn't remember ever being this aroused. Spike tossed her on the bed. Then he loomed over her, holding both of her wrists in of his large hands. He bent his mouth to mouth her nipple through the sheer nightgown and lapped at it. She bucked against him. "Please," she entreated. H e grinned against her the soft globe of her breast. His other hand skillfully snaked up her inner thigh, teasing her womanhood with soft brushes but not actually touching her. She writhed on the bed and he relented. He reached the apex of her thighs and plunged one finger into her heated core.

"Tell me what you want," He asked, sliding his long cool finger in and out in a delicious pace.

Willow was mindless, her hips sliding up to take him in deeper. "Goddess," she hissed between clenched teeth.

"Tell me, Willow. Tell me what you want."

"Inside me, please. Inside." she urged.

"You want another finger inside you?" Spike said as he slid another digit in her.

She groaned, both at the contact and in frustration . "No! More . . .need more."

Spike released her wrists and she grasped the sheets in both hands. He pulled his zipper down and his erection was released, insatiable and hard. He wanted inside her desperately, but he needed her to say the words. "Is this what you want ,pet?"

Her glazed eyes lid over him."Yes! Please Spike, I want you inside me. NOW!" Willow wailed in abject need.

Spike moaned, nearly exploding from her words. He positioned himself and sank into her to the hilt, grasping her hips. "Willow." Spike muttered, a plea, a homecoming. He never wanted to leave her. Could stay inside her forever, in fact.

Together they ground against one another, hips working in a physical poetry of arms and legs. Minds gloriously empty accept for thoughts of each other. Abandoned in their drive for release. Spike slid his hand in between them and inside her, stroking the distended nubbin of flesh lovingly. She came instantly, sending him into his own climax. "Spike!" ******* In the alternate Sunnydale. . .

"Spike!" Willow snarled, taking out her frustration on the rocks who dared to be on the sidewalk. She kicked them viciously sending them skittering into the nearest lawn. She had just gotten in touch with her anger and was ready to make Spike sorry he ever decide to go after her. "Stupid (kick), arrogant (kick), male (kick), chauvinist (kick, kick), vampire (kick). She took in a deep breath. That feels better.

She looked up at the graying sky, it was almost dawn. She'd spent most of the night talking with Amy and Jesse. They had just dropped her off a few moments ago. The trio had lost track of time, revisiting old memories and catching up with one another. It felt had felt so good to listen to how their lives were going, she'd missed them. Though, they'd all written to each other and made a few phone calls. It wasn't like being in the same room, chatting with each other.

She had also debriefed them on her vampire stalker, Spike. They had filled her in on some details about the master vampire. Basically, it was almost the same information that Giles gave her. All they information they had on him were rumors, whisperings of what they'd overheard from vampires.

The two of them had been aware of what demonic events occurred in Sunnydale due to the Ascension and Mr. Giles debriefing. When the time had come, Jesse had been glad to leave Sunnydale, hardly coming back at all except for Christmas and other holidays. Amy was attending UC Sunnydale, wanting to work on her magickal skills which were enhanced by the Hellmouth. Willow felt that too, somehow her powers were charged by the unseen forces. She felt more a bit more powerful here.

Willow darted up the path that lead to the private courtyard around Giles' apartment. No sooner had she opened the door when Giles came into view. He looked harried and worn as if he hadn't slept much. "Willow!" He pulled her inside and embraced her briefly, then he surveyed her neck for bites. Giles stepped back, embarrassed. "Oh, sorry. Please, forgive me. I thought he'd. . .he'd taken you."

She smiled at his stuffiness. "He did take me, but I got away." Willow had made up her mind earlier not to tell Giles everything that happened. She knew he would be upset with for her inability to stake Spike when she had the chance. She knew it was stupid, but when the vampire asked her if she was alright, so concerned about her safety. . .she just couldn't do it'.

"Has he had you there all night? Did he. . . did he. . .hurt you, Willow?"

"Hurt me? Oh, you mean. . no. . .no, not like that. I got away a few hours ago, right after he took me actually. I. . .uh. . .jumped from his car, and I then I rolled away into the grass. I think his car crashed or something because he didn't follow me. I ran to . . .um. . . Amy's house. I used to go to high school with her. I stayed with her all night. I would have called but I didn't know you're number, it wasn't listed in the phone book either. . . and I thought it was best to stay out of sight until dawn."

"Good show, Willow. And of course you couldn't call me when you didn't have the number." He was all Watcher again. " Now, tell me how he captured you in the first place."

Giles grabbed up a pot of tea from the stove and poured them both a cup. Willow sighed. Given the Watcher's penchant for details, it was going to be a long morning. *******

" I think you'd better explain yourself." Spike said, glowering at the fledgling vampire. The little twit had come to his attention yesterday when he'd seen him feeding in the park. He remembered seeing him at the other Willow's home and had brought him to his lair to get some information on this world's Willow. Xander hadn't provided much, saying that he didn't know her that well. Spike had known youngman was holding something back but he wasn't sure what. And from what he'd seen last night. . .there was something important the boy wasn't telling him. "How exactly do you know Willow Rosenberg?"

"I told you! She was my best friend."

"That's not the impression I got. Before Spike had stepped in, the man had looked very friendly with his Red. " He circled the other vampire. "Some people find pain to be a great motivator. No pain , no gain, right?" Spike kicked him in the ribs, sending him sprawling on the floor. When Xander tried to stand up again, the blonde vampire delivered another vicious kick. "In this case, it's your pain and my gain. Now. . .what aren't you telling me?"

Xander held his side, gasping. "I'll tell you! She used to have a crush on me but I went out with another girl that she hated." His voice softened. " I lost her friendship by doing that."

"You gave up her love for the sake of some silly chit? I should kill you for doing that to my Red."

"But?"

Spike walked over and grabbed him roughly by the back of the neck. "But. . . I need you to tell me everything you know. I didn't get the whole story last night, we barely scratched the soddin' surface of her life. I want to know what she likes, what she hates. Tell me about her parents, her friends, her childhood. . .leave nothing out. Tell me everything that will let me get to her." *******

"Are you sure you want to do this, Willow?"

"I'm sure, Giles. What am I going to do here that would be useful? We've been over the Watcher diaries and haven't found anything useful. Let's see what we can scare out of some vamps about Spike's plans, alright?"

"Alright. Stick close to me and be on your guard." With that, she and Giles loaded the equipment in his car and took off to patrol. As they were traveling down the road, he turned to her. "We have to make a small stop, Willow."

"Okay." She smiled, he looked decidedly nervous.

They stopped in front of a small house on Ravello Dr. "Joyce? Are you there?" A blond woman appeared at the door. She embraced the man and they kissed discreetly. How sweet, Giles had a 'lady friend'. They talked for a few moments and then she waved from the door as he slid in the car.

As they drove away, Willow smiled at the women and she smiled back. "Is that your girlfriend, Giles?"

"Uh. . .yes, she is." He rubbed one hand with the other on the steering wheel, uncomfortable.

Willow knew it was time to change the subject. "So, what demon haunts are we hitting?"

"I have several places. I thought we'd start with some cemeteries."

"Oh, goody." *******

Giles and Willow were getting very dusty but were no closer to any information on Spike's plans. This was the third cemetery of the night.

"Well, looky what we got here." A dopy, middle-aged vampire said as he approached her. "Mmm, redhead. My favorite kind of meal!"

Willow grimaced, but persevered. "Do you know a blond vampire named Spike?"

The vampire was very intent on getting to her neck, walking towards her purposefully. He was obviously a minion, too caught up in his own bloodlust to even hear her. Willow quickly placed her stake in his chest, pulling it out rapidly. The wind blew away his dust.

"Good shot, luv. I didn't like him much anyway."

Willow turned to see Spike stepping from behind a tombstone. "Spike. And just what are you doing here? Like hanging out with the other dead folks?" She tapped her shoe on a grave. Her eyes casually glanced over at Giles who was busy dusting a vampire forty feet from her.

"Came to see you, of course." His eyes were practically eating her up. "You know you caused me a lot of trouble the other night, pet. I had to turn a mechanic to fix my car."

She smiled proudly. "That was kind of fun."

"And dangerous. You could've been killed when the car crashed. Or that stupid fledge could've drained you dry if I hadn't been around to stop him."

"Oh? And its better to be drained by you? Given the choice, I'll take Vamp Xander. At least I know him. . .or who he used to be."

Spike grinned, casually draping an arm across a tombstone. "I don't think you'd choose that git, luv. You're a woman with taste." His voice lowered, laced with intimacy. "Besides, I know you want me. I can make you feel things you've only dreamt of."

How does he make his voice sound like that? Kind of a husky purr that dances along your spine. . .Woah! Stay on task, Willow. "Does that line work for you very often?" She tossed her red hair back. "Drunken frat boys come up with more original ones."

He chuckled, amused by her quick wit. "I've missed you, pet."

"You know what? I'm bored with this." She sprang into action, throwing holy water on his arm.

Spike growled, his demonic features coming to the fore. "That wasn't very nice, luv."

"Neither am I. I'm sick of this twisted little game you're playing with me." She started to circle him.

Spike circled her to, admiring her lithe body. The holy water had hurt, but he'd always craved a bit pain with his pleasure. This was the best foreplay he'd ever had. "Think you can take me, pet?"

Willow ignored his innuendo. "I don't want to take you, I'm going to kill you!" She lunged at him but he grabbed the stake from her hand and spun her around, now her back was pressed against his chest. She was breathing heavily from fear and exertion.

"I don't think you want to kill me, I think you want to give in to me."

"Let me go!" She struggled in his arms but he passed her to two very large vamps who seized her arms. Spike distracted her so she wouldn't pay as close attention to her surroundings. Dammit! Thinking fast, Willow focused on the stake which lay on the ground . It levitated in the air but Spike snatched from her mind's grip. "Tsk, tsk, you don't want to hurt me now, do you pet?"

Goddess! "GILES!" She screamed. But he was being loaded into the green van that she was being led to. The two burly minions lifted her inside. Spike climbed in and they screeched off into the night.