Spin The Bottle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh come on... we're going all the way..." Justin says with a grin.

Kaitlyn makes a face. "I don't want that skank ass near me..."

"As if I want you anywhere near me..." Maxine snaps at Kaitlyn.

"Man you two are cowards..." Derrick says.

Kaitlyn turns her head and looks at Derrick. "I'm not a coward..."

"Neither am I and you know it you stupid ass!" Maxine yells at Derrick and as if making a decision, Maxine proceeds to move towards Kaitlyn and pushes her to lay on the floor. Straddling her face to pin her down, Maxine pulls off Kaitlyn's panties and lowers her down to shove her tongue into her NXT rival's snatch.

"Ohhhhh you bitch!" Kaitlyn groans.

"Mmmmm!" Maxine moans as she bobs her head and darts his tongue in and out of Kaitlyn's pussy while grinding her own twat slightly against Kaitlyn's face.

Kaitlyn places her hands up onto Maxine's hips and lifts her head as she starts to flick her tongue against her snatch.

"MMMM!" Maxine moans as she feels Kaitlyn's tongue against her pussy, and the malicious NXT Diva responds by even more eagerly tongue fucking Kaitlyn's twat.

"So that's what they do in the Diva's locker room..." Justin says with a smirk as he glances at Layla.

Layla raises her hands up and presses her lips together. "I sure don't do that!"

Natalya looks at Layla and laughs, "Stop lying... 'Chell had you eating her out every day before you two split up last year..."

"My turn to spin..." Johnny says as Kaitlyn and Maxine continue their lustful sixty-nine. The bottle goes around until it stops, pointing towards Justin.

Justin smirks, "I licked your ass... now you lick my balls..." Justin says as he stands up.

"That's not weird..." Johnny says with mock disappointment before he moves to kneel in front of the South African stud and lowers his boxer briefs, exposing his cock and ballsack. Johnny wastes little time in lowering his head down underneath Justin's large dick so that he can start lapping his tongue against Justin's balls.

Natalya opens her mouth in shock "Damn!"

"Aw hell..." Derrick adds as he Johnny flicks his tongue back and forth against Justin's large balls.

"Mmmm yeah lick them good..." Justin Gabriel moans as he strokes his cock while Johnny licks his balls.

Maxine moves off of Kaitlyn and the two Divas are bit red-faced, "You still suck..." Maxine says before she moves away by the two-toned haired Diva.

"You're still a skank..." Kaitlyn smirks.

Maxine glares at Kaitlyn and then smirks slyly, "Your turn to spin..."

"Gladly..." Kaitlyn says before she reaches forward to the bottle and spins it.

The bottle goes round and round as Johnny takes Justin's balls into his mouth to suck on them. When the bottle stops at Tyson Kidd, the Canadian Superstar grins, "About time... I want to fuck your big tits Kaitlyn..." Tyson says as he eagerly moves towards her.

Kaitlyn laughs and shrugs her shoulders. "Alright..." Kaitlyn says before she removes her bra and lays down on the floor.

Straddling Kaitlyn's body, Tyson lays his meaty cock between her tits so that Kaitlyn can press them against his shaft. "Oh yeah..." Tyson grins as he begins to thrust his cock back and forth between Kaitlyn's large tits.

Kaitlyn presses her lips together and playfully kisses the head of his cock, as it moves between her large and juicy tits.

"Mmmm fuck..." Tyson moans as he eagerly pumps his cock back and forth between Kaitlyn's tits.

Derrick looks over at Natalya, "Tyson is clearly a breast-man isn't it?" Derrick asks jokingly.

Natalya shakes her head "Actually he's more an ass kind of a guy..."

"With your ass that's probably with good reason..." Derrick grins as Tyson continues to fuck Kaitlyn's tits. "Oh shit... almost forgot... it's my turn now..." Derrick says as he leans forward to spin the bottle. With being eager to spin it, Derrick's spin attempt causes the bottle to roll slightly before it stops, pointing towards Layla.

Layla smiles and points herself "Me?" Layla says with a laugh.

"Yup... lucky spin for me.. so what do you got in mind?" Derrick asks.

"Well...why don't you take that bottle and get real nasty, baby..."

It takes Derrick a few moments to realize what Layla means before he grins, "Spread your legs..." Derrick says as he picks up the bottle and moves closer to Layla.

Layla laughs and places her hands behind her and proceeds to spread her gorgeous legs apart.

Derrick grins as he proceeds to guide the neck of the bottle into Layla's tight wet pussy and begins to work it in and out as if it was a dildo.

"Mmmmmmmmm...ohhhhhh yeah..." Layla moans and grits her teeth as she feels the bottle pumping into her.

"Like that Layla?" Derrick asks as he works the bottle smoothly in and out of Layla's pussy.

Layla nods her head "Ohhhhh yeah baby!"

As Derrick Bateman is using the bottle to fuck Layla, Johnny Curtis is on all fours, lapping his tongue against Natalya's pussy while behind him, Justin Gabriel is guiding his cock into Johnny's ass.

"Mmmmmm...ohhhhh yeah baby..." Natalya moans as she wraps her smooth and toned legs around Johnny's neck as she pushes against his tongue.

"Mmmmm...mmmmm..." Johnny moans as he works his tongue against Natalya's pussy while pushing back against Justin Gabriel. "Awww fuck... mmmm thanks for joining in Nattie..." Justin says with a moan as he thrusts his cock deeper and harder into Johnny's ass.

"Ohhhhh yeah...ohhhhhh!" Natalya moans as she feels his tongue darting in and out of her snatch.

A short distance away, Maxine is on her back with Tyson Kidd thrusting his cock in and out of her pussy as Kaitlyn is leaning down to suck on Maxine's tits while rubbing her own pussy. "Mmmm yeah... ahhh..." Tyson groans as he thrusts his cock deeply into Maxine's cunt while he watches Kaitlyn work over her tits.

Maxine grits her teeth and wraps her lips tightly around Tyson's waist as she sharply grinds her malicious pussy against his thrusting cock. "Ohhhhhhh fuck! Ohhhhhhh!"

"Mmmm fuck bet you like having Kaitlyn suck on your tits Max... it's sure hot to watch..." Tyson groans as he plows his meaty cock into Maxine's cunt, causing her to arch her back and push her tits up towards Kaitlyn's face.

Maxine arches her back and firmly pushes against Tyson's cock as he continues to thrust into her.

Meanwhile, Layla is riding Derrick Bateman's cock as she is reaching behind herself to work a finger into her own juicy ass. "Mmmmm ahhh..." Derrick moans as he thrusts his large meaty dick up into Layla's pussy.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhhh fuck! Ohhhhh fuck yeah, baby!" Layla moans as she places her hands down onto his chest as she swiftly moves back and forth.

"Ohhhh shit... ahhhh yeah..." Derrick moans as Layla eagerly rocks back and forth on his cock as he rams it up into her pussy.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhh...ohhhhhhhh!" Layla moans as she briskly bounces on his rock hard cock.

A few feet away, Justin is laying on the floor as Natalya straddles his face as she leans forward to bob her head on his cock. As Justin laps his tongue against Natalya's cunt, Johnny is squatting behind her, thrusting his cock into Natalya's juicy round ass.

"Ohhhhhhh fuck...ohhhhhh" Natalya moans as she swiftly moves against Justin's face, while Johnny Curtis pumps his cock into her juicy backside.

"Awwww fuck... mmmm!" Johnny Curtis groans as he hammers Natalya's ass with firm and deep thrusts. Justin Gabriel has his hands on Natalya's hips as he pushes his tongue deeper into her pussy.

"Ohhhhhh yeah baby! Ohhhhhhhh!" Natalya moans as she bounces on Justin's face, bouncing almost on his tongue.

Tyson Kidd is now laying on his back as Kaitlyn is perfectly mounted on his large cock while Maxine is straddling his face, which allows him to eat Maxine's pussy and thrusts his dick up into Kaitlyn's twat at the same time.

Kaitlyn smirks as she rocks her stunning and nicely juicy, but toned body on Tyson's cock, smoothly dropping down at a quick pace.

"Ahhhh..." Tyson moans as he laps his tongue against Maxine's pussy while he thrusts his cock sharply upward into Kaitlyn's cunt.

Maxine narrows her eyes and glares at the back of Kaitlyn's head as she moves on Tyson's face, roughly grinding her pussy against his shaft.

Layla is on her knees with her head resting on one of her forearms while she uses her free hand to work the bottle in and out of her pussy while Derrick is behind her, thrusting his large cock in and out of her juicy round ass.

"Ohhhhhhh yeah baby! Get nasty! Get fuckin' nasty!" Layla moans as she rocks on her knees to push back against Bateman, while she continues to work the bottle against her pussy.

"Awww.... awwww fuck... mmmm..." Derrick groans as he plows his cock deeply into Layla's asshole as she fucks her own snatch with the bottle.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhhhhh yeah...ohhhhhhhhh!" Layla moans and tilts her head back as she rocks on her knees and her flawlessly shaped ass smacks against his waist.

Justin Gabriel is laying on the floor with Johnny Curtis mounted on his cock while Natalya is mounted on Johnny's cock. "Mmmm fuck..." Justin groans as Johnny bounces on his cock.

"Ohhhh yeah... fucking weird..." Johnny moans as he places his hands behind himself on Justin's chest as he rides him while Natalya bounces on his cock.

Natalya smirks and tilts her blond hair head back as she firmly rocks down on Johnny's cock, which causes him to rock of Justin's cock.

"Mmmmm ahhhhh..." Johnny moans as Justin thrusts his cock firmly up into his tight ass while Natalya rocks back and forth on his cock. Justin places his hands against Johnny's lower back, giving the NXT Season Four winner extra support as he's sandwiched between himself and Natalya.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhhh yeah baby!" Natalya moans as she bounces repeatedly on Johnny's cock, with his cock firmly slamming up into her.

Meanwhile, Tyson, Maxine and Kaitlyn are laying in a interlocking triangle with Tyson lapping his tongue against Maxine's pussy while she is eating Kaitlyn's twat while her rival is sucking Tyson's large cock. "Mmmmm!" Tyson moans against Maxine's twat as Kaitlyn deep throats his dick.

"Mmmmmmmmmm...mmmmmmmmmm!" Kaitlyn moans with her hands onto his waist as she increasingly bobs her head, with her lips moving on his shaft.

"Mmmm! Mmmm!" Tyson moans as he works his tongue deeper into Maxine's pussy, causing her to double her efforts of eating out Kaitlyn as the NXT Season Three is sucking and slurping on Tyson's tool.

Kaitlyn turns her head and grinds her lips on his shaft as she bobs her head smoothly at a deep pace.

Layla is upside down with her lower body raised as she rests on her head and shoulders while Derrick is standing over her, thrusting his cock downward into her pussy. "Mmmm..." Derrick moans as drills Layla's pussy with stiff down moving thrusts.

"Mmmmmmmmmm ahhhhhhhh fuck!" Layla moans and grits her teeth as she pushes against his cock.

"Ahhhh... awww..." Derrick groans as he keeps a steady pace of plowing his cock down into Layla's pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhh..." Layla moans and closes her eyes as she feels him slamming downward into her pussy.

Justin and Johnny are both standing, thrusting their cocks into Natalya's pussy and ass as she bounces between them. "Mmmm yeah... ahhh..." Johnny moans as he hammers Natalya's thick ass with his cock.

"Mmmmm..." Justin moans as he thrusts his cock swiftly into Natalya's pussy as she wraps her legs around his waist.

"Mmmmmmmm....ohhhhh yeah baby!" Natalya moans and swiftly drops down on both cocks.

"Ahhhh yeah... mmmmm..." Justin moans as he spears Natalya's Canadian pussy with his South African dick. Johnny places his hands underneath Natalya's thighs to rub them as he fucks her ass.

Natalya throws her head back and begins to groan as she starts to cum.

Meanwhile, Maxine and Kaitlyn are once again in a sixty-nine with Maxine on top of Kaitlyn. As they lap their tongues lustfully against each other's twat, Tyson is behind Maxine, pumping his cock into her ass.

Maxine wickedly moves her body on top of Kaitlyn in order to push and rock against Tyson Kidd's thrusting cock.

"Mmmmmm fuck... ahhh!" Tyson groans as he hammers Maxine's pussy while at the same time he feels Kaitlyn's tongue against his shaft while she's busy eating Maxine's cunt while Kaitlyn eats hers.

"Mmmmmmmmm...ohhhhhh fuck..." Maxine moans and pushes back against his cock.

Layla is on her back with her legs around the waist of Derrick Bateman as he hammers her pussy with firm and deep thrusts. "Mmmmm fuck... ahhhh!" Derrick moans as his cock begins to throb within Layla's pussy.

"Mmmmmm...ohhhhh yeah...ohhhhhhh baby!" Layla moans and breaths heavily as she starts to cum on his thrusting and throbbing cock.

"Awww... ahhhh.... awwww!" Derrick moans loudly as he begins to cum inside of Layla's pussy while he continues to fuck her.

Layla licks her teeth and nods her head as she feels the warm rush of Bateman's cum.

Natalya is on her knees stroking the cocks of Justin and Johnny while going back and forth, lapping her tongue against the heads of their throbbing cocks. "Mmmm yeah... ahhhh..." Johnny moans as he starts to cum first.

"Mmmmmmmmm..." Natalya moans and opens her mouth to greedily accept Johnny's cum with her mouth, wrapping her lips around the head and begins to bob her head.

"Mmmm yeah..." Johnny moans as Natalya sucks on his cock until he's finished cumming.

"Ahhhh fuck... mmmm awww..." Justin moans as he begins to cum as Natalya continues to stroke his dick.

Natalya immediately lifts her head off of Johnny's cock and turns to taking Justin's cum erupting cock into her mouth.

"Awww..." Justin moans as Natalya strokes his cock as his cum sprays perfectly from it into her mouth.

Meanwhile, Maxine and Kaitlyn are double teaming Tyson's throbbing cock with their tongues.

Kaitlyn smoothly guides her wet tongue against the left side of Tyson Kidd's shaft, while Maxine lowers her tongue from the right side of his shaft to his ballsack.

"Awww shit... yeah..." Tyson moans as Maxine laps her tongue against his balls for a few moments before sliding her tongue back up towards the head of his dick while Kaitlyn does the same. As soon as the two Divas tongue reach the head of his cock, Tyson begins to cum.

"Mmmmmmmmm...." Maxine slyly moans

"Ahhhh... mmmm..." Tyson moans as Kaitlyn and Maxine flick their tongues against the head of his cum erupting dick until he's spent.

Maxine seductively licks her lips after she moves her head away. "Impressed?

"Very..." Tyson says.

Kaitlyn looks at Maxine and smirks, "Ok... I'm a tiny bit impressed..."

"Hey whose turn is it to spin next?" Derrick asks.

"I don't know..." Johnny says with a shrug.

"I think it's Justin's turn..." Layla says.

Justin smirks, "Yeah it is..."

"So spin that bottle already..." Natalya laughs.

-END-

12