Spin's Breeding

Story Info
18-year-old woman inducted into government breeding program.
7.2k words
4.18
235.3k
146
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Frocto
Frocto
179 Followers

Spin was a sweet girl who always did what she was told. She'd grown up always doing what her parents told her to and acting the prissy little bitch that she thought they wanted her to be. At the age of 14 she'd joined the cheerleading team, swelling their ranks with her beautiful, luscious body, the object of fantasy of dozens of the boys at her high school.

As she'd grown from a girl into a woman, her body had filled out that tight little whore's costume, growing rounder and fatter with every year. By the age of 18 she had a body a high-class whore would pay for, but the same dim little mind that she'd had since she'd felt the first pangs of horniness and lust as a teenager. She wasn't mentally much more than a 12 year old, but her boyfriend loved her. She was in the school right now and as her yearning, twisting body gyrated on the gym floor, going through her cheerleading routines along with the other girls, she thought wistfully of him. He was a nice guy, just like her, and they'd probably get married one day and have children, just because they were too damn nice to do anything else. Too nice to do anything more than make love in the missionary position and have one or two kids. If he could even knock her up with that tiny little penis of his.

Her hips ground forward in time with the other girls and imaginary hands slithered over her body, grabbing at her tits and her cunt and most of all her ass. She loved it in her ass. And her boyfriend didn't know.

Spin was hot. She was a dark Latino girl, with olive-rich skin and a really beautiful face, with high cheekbones and dark eyes. Her black hair was perfectly straight and trailed down to her plump, rounded ass. It was her best feature and she loved it, her ass looking like two almost perfectly round globes, both sets of dark skin highlighted by her sweat and jiggling more than some girl's tits with each motion. Her big, firm pair of titties only sagged enough to permit for their huge weight and the rest of her body, especially her belly was perfectly flat and tone, soft and dark. Her hips were something beautiful, swelling out in either direction to support her luscious ass.

Her cheerleading outfit was whorish by design and she loved wearing it. She loved looking like a little cunt dressed up to fuck and as she wiggled back and forth the skirt slithered (like a rapist's hands, she thought hungrily to herself) back and forth over her ass, baring curves and then pink, frilly panties. She wished it would bare her whole cunt and asshole for everyone to see. Her gorgeous, tight little asshole, which had never had a cock in it, only her fingers and vibrator.

Oh she loved it in her ass.

She slithered seductively to the floor, seeing the eyes of dozens of hot young thugs on her out of the corner of her vision and ground herself against the gym floor, wanting them to see her ass and her mound. She wanted them to rape her and disappointment tinged her mind as they simply ogled her. What was wrong with them? Weren't they real men?

She stood up and began talking to the other girls, giggling with them over this and that. One girl mentioned that today was the day they were going to have their bodies inspected by the government men. Only girls 18 or older were checked and, after that, they checked you every two years. Spin had heard about the body inspections, but she didn't know much about them other than that she had to get naked. She wiggled her hips hungrily. Maybe they'd grope her.

A man went to speak with their coach, a young guy in a suit. Spin checked him out and decided he was ugly, with ugly stubble and a tasteless suit. He looked kind of portly too, like a guy who used to be more attractive, but had let tender care get the best of him. She got mad at the thought that this guy would be the one to be touching her. She didn't want an ugly, fat guy grabbing at her boobs. She wanted... Mmm...

She daydreamed about muscled rapists with eight-inch cocks as she dallied to the changerooms.

In the changerooms, Spin stripped down to her panties and bra, dabbing at her pussy sensitively with long fingers, noticing she'd stained her panties. She was about to slide them off when a large man entered the change room, looking rudely about at the girl's tasty bodies. If Spin could have seen his eyes, she was sure there would have been hunger in them, but he wore glasses and a lab coat. His hands were deep in the pockets and he was wearing a blue shirt and pants under that. Girls looked up in surprise at him as he cleared his throat luxuriously. Most looked at his face, while Spin's eyes fell to his crotch. Was that for real, she thought, and her tongue slowly slid over her lips. It looked like he had a cucumber in there...

Her eyes snapped up to his face as he began to speak. "Good afternoon, girls. I'm here for the bodily inspections. You'll respond to your name and if it is called, you will stay. If your name is not called, you will get your things and you will get out of here." Two other men moved up behind him, looking similar, as well as the man in the suit. He continued speaking. "As you must all be aware, we'll be performing a full-body and cavity search, as well as monitoring fluid levels and doing a blood test. You'll strip and permit your bodies to this test. To do otherwise would be a federal crime."

Spin felt her pussy tighten in her pants. This guy was hot, way better than the guy in the suit, and it looked like he had some muscles in that egghead's lab coat, too. And that bulge... She wanted to kiss it. Without even realizing, as she listened to girl's names called, she reached into her bag and pulled out a long tube of red lipstick, gliding it over her lips, till they looked wet and glistening, like her cunt was right now. Spin really hoped he picked her.

Most of the girls left, leaving eight. Two girls went with each man and she got the hunk, along with a black girl named Candice. Spin quivered, swinging her hips nervously. She'd never gotten naked for another man before, but as he firmly ordered her to, she nodded, looking away. She pushed her thumbs into her panties and looked up at him, imploring him to let her leave them on. Candice seemed scared as well. The man smacked his thin lips and asked, "What is the problem?"

She replied, "I've never... I've never done this for a man like you, sir..."

His slap took her off guard, knocking Spin to the floor. It hit her like a whip-crack and Candice screamed, jumping back. Spin curled up a little and looked up at the man, her eyes wide and full of fear. Her defenses were completely gone in moments. She wanted to do whatever it took to make this man happy. "That's a criminal offense, what you've just done. I should take you to prison, girl."

She shook her head silently and he nodded. "Good girl. I don't want to have to do that. Get on all fours."

She nodded, while Candice watched and Spin noticed the other girl's hand had fallen to her panties, rubbing them gently. If the man noticed, he didn't comment on it. Spin swore in her mind, that bitch is getting off on this...

She climbed to all fours and then heard the man smack his lips again. "Would you look at that?"

He pushed his boot into her face. "It's dirty. It must have gotten like that when I was walking across the school fields." Spin looked up at him, eyes still wide, not comprehending.

"Clean it. Use your tongue." His lips parted in a grin, his eyes dark beneath his sunglasses and Spin realized he was toying with her. A tear formed at the corner of her eye reflexively, the pain still stinging in her cheek, but she felt her body respond incredibly well. A dribble of cum formed into her panties and dripped onto the floor. She was being toyed with and... She wanted more. Her boyfriend was always so nice to her. Now she was being treated like garbage and... She liked it.

She nodded slowly. She didn't protest or beg for mercy. She wasn't that sort of girl. She spread her lips wide, as if she were eating, and planted her entire mouth on the man's boot. She felt a little sick as she tasted dirt and wet grass, but she did as she was told.

Her pussy tingled as she licked his boot clean. And then she looked up at him, her eyes wet with desire.

He nodded. "Good girl. Now strip down."

She did as she was told, leaning her back against the bench as she undid her bra and lifted her hips to slide her panties off. She put her legs together and shyly covered her breasts with a hand. He shook his head and Spin got up onto the bench, spreading her legs. She lowered her hand as well.

First, he groped her. His big hands raped her pretty, fertile body, mashing her big tits, squeezing her firm thighs and pinching at her cheeks, turning her face this way and that. He peeled her lips back, inspecting her teeth like she were livestock. To him, she was. Then, he took her measurements with a tape measure, getting her to stand in front of him. And then he reached down and grabbed her cunt. His long, hard fingers felt like her boyfriend's cock and she squirmed, biting her lip and closing her eyes as he grabbed at her, sinking them into her sopping wet twat. Her spread her as wide as she could go and seemed to measure, probing at her, before he squeezed her clit, looking thoughtful. He nodded and smiled at her.

He injected a needle into her arm, taking a blood sample. But at the same time, it looked like he was putting something in, instead of taking something out. Then, he took her spit and the cum that had collected on his fingers and swabbed them over a flat part of a small machine he brought from his pocket. Then, he stepped back.

"Squat."

Her eyes widened and she looked at him. "W-Why?"

"I need a sample... Of your piss."

She bit her lip, looking at Candice, who now had her hand inside her panties. Spin squatted and spread her legs obediently. She looked up at him, eyes wide, sniffling a little, and then felt far too ashamed to continue doing so. She squatted, stark-naked, on the floor of the gym's changerooms and began to work her bladder in front of this bitch and this stunningly handsome man. He slid the device under her and then hunkered down to her level to watch. She couldn't meet his gaze, instead her eyes rooted to that massive bulge in his pants. How could any man have a cock that big?

She rested her fingers on her lips, staring at it, when he murmured, "It's real. Every inch is real. It's my present for my service to the company."

She shivered. "H-How big...?"

He smiled and cupped her chin. "You want it, don't you? You're a fucking whore. Maybe I'll tell you if you piss for me, you bitch."

She shivered from head to toe, craving his words, and then she felt her bladder let go and she began to piss a long, thick stream, spraying from her cunt and down her thighs, dribbling all over the floor and to her feet, forming a pool around her. His hand slipped into the stream and dabbed some on the machine and then she collapsed onto the floor, still pissing. He smiled and leaned down to whisper in her ears. "It's eighteen inches when it's fully erect. Thick, too. You won't find a man bigger in this town." Spin realized she believed him.

Lying on the tiles, soaking in her own piss, she felt consciousness begin to leave her. Spin moaned hungrily, not wanting to sleep around such a big penis. She looked up at his face as it began to blur. "That was a sedative I gave you, by the way. You failed. We'll be taking you into to rehabilitation, bitch."

She slipped from consciousness.

When Spin awoke, she was still naked and felt an incredible weight on her body. She squirmed and realized she was in the back of a truck and soft flesh was all around her. Female flesh, with lots of tits and butts. A very strong-smelling pussy was in front of her face and she inhaled it, not quite sure what to think. She was surrounded by girls and she was in motion and she realized she was in the back of a truck. They must have taken over thirty or so girls from the school and piled... Piled the lot of them up in the back of a truck. She shivered as she realized why it was so uncomfortable.

She felt motion and realized the truck was taking her and the other girls somewhere. Then, it begin to tilt and she saw the back door open up and she tried to scream but her body was still too groggy. Looking down, she saw an immense swimming pool, with metal walls and the truck had tilted its back up, tipping the thirty young, feminine bodies towards it. They slid out of the back of the truck and Spin watched in shock as she saw girls splashing into the water and realized she was going to land on them. Beside her, she saw the owner of the pussy that had been crammed in her face, her good friend Candice. She recognized most of the other girls, too.

She was about halfway down the truck and did her best to take a deep breath when she hit the chemically treated water. A lot of other girls were underneath her, waking suddenly and kicking and thrashing. Spin did her best to get to the top, getting kicked about and pulled up or down by other frantic bodies who were trying to do the same as her. She surfaced, her big breasts bouncing up in front of her and looked around, despite the sting from the water in her eyes. All around her, girls were surfacing and being watched by a ring of men in yellow chemical suits and gas masks. They wore sterile gloves. They watched the girls splashing about, not betraying any emotion, but knocked girls who tried to climb out back in, dunking their heads, until thirty bodies were splashing on the top of the water and trying to get out.

The men grabbed the first girl to get close and yanked her bodily from the water, grabbing her by the armpits. Spin watched as they tossed her onto a mat and began to towel her down, spraying her with some sort of disinfectant. Then Spin watched as other girls were pulled out and toweled down as well, like animals. She splashed towards the side of the pool, seeing a girl pushed onto her back and told to lift her arms. When she hesitated, they grabbed her and yanked them up, shaving her armpits, before moving to her pussy.

Spin was pulled from the water, but she looked imploringly at her captors and they were gentle with her. She raised her arms for them, letting her shave her and even spread her legs willingly, so they could shave her down there, too. They rolled her onto her belly and she squirmed in embarrassment as she shaved her asshole. One of them probed it with a finger and she felt hot and dizzy, wanting more.

They finished shaving her and she was injected with some kind of needles. Some girls seemed hysterical and they were given a different injection which made them drop to the ground. Spin was led away by the two men who had shaved her.

She was led to a large cell with iron bars. Across the hallway, she could see a similar one. In each cell, she guessed there were at least fifty girls, most of them collapsed on the floor, groaning like animals, seemingly too weak to move. All the girls looked well fed and cared for, with glossy, shiny skin and full heads of hair. But they looked exhausted. Some masturbated openly, grunting like dogs, while others ground themselves against the walls. None of them looked unhappy or displeased. Spin was led into a cell and some girls immediately began to sniff her. She fell to the ground, the drugs taking effect, and sniffed back, mewling at them.

"M-My name's Spin..." she murmured, feeling quite horny.

The girls around her giggled, watching her, some salivating, others looking very horny. Some were panting, their tongues hanging out. Spin noticed how big their breasts were and how full their hips were. The smallest girl among them was an E cup at least, and as she lowered her face to the ground, her melons squished over the hard floor, spilling out around her. One of the girls kissed Spin and giggled, before rolling onto her back and pawing at the air, like a kitten. Spin recognized her as the girl her boyfriend had dated before they'd broken up, a blonde who'd already had big tits and now sported ones that looked like basketballs. They splayed out on either side of her and Spin noticed her nipples were long and looked like they'd received a very thorough working out recently.

Spin looked around at her cellmates and smiled to herself. This seemed nice. She giggled as the drugs took effect on her mind, sedating her, and then she noticed the cheerleader was puckering her lips at Spin.

"Kiss me," she said, dreamily.

Spin did so.

Spin awoke about 12 hours later, groggily, the taste of cunt still fresh in her mouth. She'd gotten very familiar with her boyfriend's ex since they'd kissed and she'd gone to sleep in the other girl's arms. She looked about and saw a guard at the cell door, with an enormous figure standing beside him. The guard unlocked the door and it swung inwards, girls collecting around his feet, looking for affection. He patted some of them on the head and lead the big figure in.

He was at least eight feet tall, Spin realized, and all the other girls seemed totally enamoured with him. And she could see why. He was wearing some kind of sack over his head, but the grunting coming from underneath was unlike anything she'd ever heard before from a man. His body was seemingly furred or just very dark, but she couldn't tell. His entire body seemed to made from pure muscle and nothing else. His arms were like tree-trunks and his thighs looked like they could a hundred miles and not tire. He was a total Adonis in every sense of the word and Spin drooled without even noticing it. Saliva dribbled from the corner of her mouth as she regarded this titan and felt herself want nothing more than to become a total slave to this figure, as soon as possible.

The penis was the deal-sealer. It was thirty-six inches long, utterly impossible, and thick as her forearm. She quivered from head to toe, wanting it, wanting it so bad, and she licked her lips, rocking back and forth on her knees. It was midnight black and ridged with thick folds of flesh and the tip was tapered, better to slide into a tight pussy.

The guard spoke. "This is Thomas." The figure grunted.

"We like to let the girls meet their breeders. We like to encourage bonds. Say hello to Thomas."

Spin looked up at him, staggered. "B-Breeder? He'll tear me apart..."

The guard grinned as girls clamoured around Thomas's feet. He grunted and thrashed. Spin perceived for the first time that there were what appeared to be the tips of horns sticking up through the sack. "We'll handle that. Your training regimen starts tomorrow and your surgery is on Thursday. We'll fix you right up and give you some shots to make you more... shall we say, fertile..."

Spin looked dreamily up at Thomas, barely hearing the guard's words. "I want it..."

The guard nodded. "Thomas, the girl is going to kiss your feet now. She's going to acknowledge her master."

Spin crawled on her hands and knees to the beast, which suddenly fell silent. It touched the sack on its head with a hand that could crush Spin's arm like a twig and lifted the sack up slightly. Steam billowed out from huge nostrils as a golden eye fell on her. Thomas's feet were huge.

It wasn't like with the man. Spin didn't want to impress this giant with how slutty she was. She doubted there was any point. She parted her lips a hair's breadth and then gently touched the hairy foot with them. It was a demure, loving gesture to her new master.

"It's a – a pleasure to meet you, Thomas."

A gigantic hand descended and gently stroked Spin's hair. He could easily close it around her entire head. She had never felt more happy or desired in her entire life, than this simple gesture. When the beast had left, the other girls clamoured around Spin. "You're so lucky!" they squealed. "He's really desirable! Very fertile! He'll give you good babies!"

Frocto
Frocto
179 Followers
12